Calling all whey protein isolate fans out there: we may have found the perfect product for you.
Introducing AllMax IsoFlex.
The so-called “Truly Superior Protein” has 27 grams of protein per scoop.
That’s just for starters.
Buckle up and enjoy the review, folks.
About AllMax IsoFlex
AllMax IsoFlex is “a pure 100 percent whey protein isolate” with “the highest-quality, most premium, and fastest-absorbing protein,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Twenty-seven grams of WPI per serving. Higher than other big-name competitors.
- High WPI fraction content. Helps ward off free radicals and boost long-term health.
- SCOOP-LOCK Technology. Rare protein supplement which ensures you’ll find the scoop as soon as you open the container.
AllMax IsoFlex Supplement Facts (Chocolate, 5 lbs. 1)
|Serving Size: 30 g (1 rounded scoop)
Servings Per Container: ∼ 75
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||‡|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%*|
|ISOFLEX WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE||30 g||‡|
|HYBRID-RATIO ION-FILTERED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE (Cross-Flow, Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Ion-Charged Particle-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Alpha-Lactalbumin-Rich Whey Isolate), PROTEIN ENZYME BLEND (Protease, Bromelain)|
|Other Ingredients: Cocoa Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Guar Gum, Lecithin (Sunflower), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose|
|Directions For IsoFlex: Blend, Mix or Shake 1 rounded scoop (30 g) with ∼5 oz. (150 ml., 3/4 of a cup) of cold water or low-fat milk, depending on desired taste and consistency, anytime you want an ultra-premium high-protein beverage.|
Truly Pure. Truly Superior.
Perhaps you’re a bona fide whey protein isolate fan.
There are many bodybuilding supplement manufacturers who claim they’re the best.
Take, for example, Integrated Supplements Whey Isolate Protein – the so-called “Planet’s Purest Protein.”
It has a decent 20 grams of protein per serving. It is also sweetened with Lo Han fruit (monk fruit) extract, a natural sweetener with several health benefits.
It’s one of the rare protein supplements which have it. Trust us.
Or how about Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate for the ladies?
It has 25 grams or protein per serving and fortified with sunflower oil.
We gave both of these whey protein isolate products good ratings.
We’re hoping we can do the same for AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex.
The folks at AllMax Nutrition dub it the “Truly Superior Protein,” per their official website.
This product “is the ultimate in taste and the ultimate in quality,” per the same source.
Sure. Many companies make that same claim. However, we have a good feeling about this.
To start things off, AllMax IsoFlex has an impressive 27 grams of protein per serving.
It easily tops the likes of big-name competitors such as MyProtein Impact Whey Protein (20 grams per serving) and Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (24 grams per serving).
That’s what you call making a statement, folks.
Whey protein has several kinds:
- Whey protein concentrate – roughly 70 to 85 percent protein and has more carbs, fats and lactose. However, it has the best taste and is rich in immune-system-boosting immunoglobulins.
- Whey protein isolate – made up of around 90 to 95 percent protein. Undergoes a special microfiltration process to lower the carb and fat content. Thus, it is more suitable for those who are watching their lactose intake.
- Whey protein hydrolysates – the fastest-absorbing kind of whey protein. These undergo further processing to reduce the size of the protein molecule. The end result is a smaller protein peptide. Whey protein hydrolysates are the most expensive of its kind.
AllMax IsoFlex puts in faith in the second kind.
It “contains absolutely no whey concentrate. Concentrates have higher levels of fat and sugars with a lower percentage of protein and lower bioavailability than isolates,” per AllMax Nutrition’s website.
One special feature is it is “significantly lower in lactose, fat, sugar, and carbs compared to regular WPIs,” per the same source.
That’s because the manufacturer uses Hybrid-Ratio Ion Filtration (HRI).
This technology “is a hybrid of two isolate purification technologies incorporated at a specific ratio to produce a truly superior ultra-pure whey protein isolate,” per its official website.
The company also says this supplement has a 90 percent protein content “that has been laboratory tested, certified, and approved.”
After scanning all of the ingredients, we deem most of them (except the so-so iron content) are irrelevant.
AllMax IsoFlex has just one gram of carbs, zero fats, and zero cholesterol.
We think that is awesome.
What’s even more impressive is AllMax IsoFlex’s high levels of beta-lactoglobulin (53.8 percent) and alpha-lactalbumin (20.3 percent).
The former is the major component of whey protein. According to the Austin Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences, “It affects milk composition and product functionality in addition to binding hydrophobic ligands such as fatty acids.”
As for alpha-lactalbumin, it helps ward off free nasty radicals, per the same source.
AllMax IsoFlex’s alpha-lactalbumin content is “15 percent higher than typical whey protein isolates,” per its official website.
Tell you folks what: you will rarely stumble upon a whey protein isolate (WPI) supplement with an impressive spectrum of WPI fractions such as AllMax IsoFlex.
Like we said, most WPI supplements have low levels of these WPI fractions and lactoglobulins because of the special microfiltration process they undergo.
We’re confident this product will help keep those nasty free radicals at bay and boost your long-term health.
Finally, AllMax IsoFlex has a distinguishing feature: it is the only protein supplement which features a special SCOOP-LOCK Technology.
“Gone are the days of digging through your protein to get your scoop: SCOOP-LOCK is ergonomically designed to lock your scoop into place the first time and every time! And it’s right there at the top of your ISOFLEX when you open it,” per the AllMax Nutrition’s official website.
You’ve probably been there before: you open your protein powder only to discover the scoop is buried underneath.
It’s frustrating, to say the least.
We love this feature of AllMax IsoFlex. Say goodbye to the days when you’re excited to chug on your protein shake only to find yourself digging through the powder before you find the scoop.
It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack.
We guarantee you will enjoy top-notch protein without the frustration when you purchase AllMax IsoFlex.
The major takeaway: if you want a first-rat pure whey protein isolate supplement, you may want to consider AllMax IsoFlex.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Calories, 110: AllMax IsoFlex is right on the industry average in terms of calorie content (most protein supplements have around 100-150 calories per serving). We’re confident it will help fill those nutritional gaps and meet your daily protein requirements effectively.
- Calories from fat, 0: This product has no fat content whatsoever. Nada.
- Fat, 0 g: Zero fats. Zero saturated fat. Zero trans fat. All good.
- Cholesterol, 0 mg: We love the fact AllMax IsoFlex has no cholesterol content. Some protein supplements go overboard. We’re glad this one doesn’t.
- Total carbohydrate, 1 g: This much carbs per serving represents less than one percent of the daily value. As a reference point, anything less than five percent of the daily value is low. Plus, it has zero sugar content (unfortunately, it has sucralose, an artificial sweetener which has several side effects). With that, AllMax IsoFlex will complement your low-carb diet and lean-muscle-building goals perfectly.
- Protein, 27 g: Twenty-seven grams of top-notch, hybrid-ratio, ion-filtered whey protein isolate per serving (at an awesome 54 percent of the daily value)? We’ll take it, thank you very much.
- Calcium, 60 mg: AllMax IsoFlex is not a significant source of calcium at just six percent of the daily value.
- Iron, 1.4 mg: This mineral is the most abundant in AllMax IsoFlex. However, at just eight percent of the daily value, its iron content won’t exactly blow you away.
- Sodium, 110 mg: AllMax IsoFlex’s five percent of the daily value for sodium is safe even for those who are monitoring their salt intake. Some protein products have a heap of sodium which may compromise your blood pressure levels. This one doesn’t.
- Potassium, 170 mg: This product is not a significant source of potassium at just five percent of the daily value.
The folks at AllMax Nutrition claim AllMax IsoFlex is the “Truly Superior Protein.”
Well, that marketing tag is spot on.
It’s one of the most impressive pure whey protein isolate products we’ve reviewed.
Twenty-seven grams of protein per serving is solid, to say the least. Many big-name competitors don’t even come close.
You also can’t go wrong with 90 percent protein content.
We guarantee that much protein will help you build muscle mass, fill those nutrition gaps, and meet your daily protein requirements.
Plus, AllMax IsoFlex’s low lactose, fat, sugar, and carb content will help complement your nutrition and fitness goals.
Plus, this supplement has zero cholesterol.
Two things make this product a cut above other whey protein isolate products: its impressive whey protein isolate fraction profile and SCOOP-LOCK technology.
We bet you won’t find too many competitors with similar high beta-lactoglobulin and alpha-lactalbumin content.
It bears repeating, folks: these bode well for your long-term health.
The SCOOP-LOCK Technology is icing on the cake. We guarantee you will enjoy the AllMax IsoFlex experience more (who enjoys drinking a protein shake after combing through a protein powder supplement?).
We also tip our hat off to the manufacturer for its great transparency. No shady proprietary blends whatsoever. Bravo.
Many customers also swear by AllMax IsoFlex’s awesome taste. They come back for more.
As great as its strengths are, its not a perfect product.
First, some customers also say it doesn’t mix well. No consumer wants a clumpy protein shake.
Second, AllMax IsoFlex has a dirty ingredient in sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), an artificial sweetener linked to several side effects.
Finally, this product doesn’t come cheap – it costs $87.99 for a 2.2-kg. (5-lb.) container.
Look at the bright side, folks: AllMax IsoFlex has 75 servings. It’s enough to last you two months or so (depending on daily consumption).
AllMax IsoFlex Benefits
AllMax IsoFlex has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Twenty-seven grams of protein per serving
- Contains 12.8 grams of essential amino acids (EAAs) per scoop
- Zero sugar and just one gram of carbs per serving
- Has no non-protein amino acids
- Superior Protein Technology
- Laboratory-tested and certified
We agree with all of these claims. AllMax IsoFlex is a top-notch whey protein isolate product which should give you a fast return on your investment.
Who Takes It?
AllMax IsoFlex is intended for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to build muscle mass, fill their nutrition gaps, meet their daily protein requirements, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
AllMax IsoFlex contains sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), an artificial sweetener which has several side effects.
If this, or any other ingredient, makes you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
AllMax IsoFlex Summary
- Top-notch WPI content. High-quality and fast-absorbing whey protein isolate for building muscle mass.
- Twenty-seven grams of protein per serving. Represents 54 percent of the daily value.
- Low in lactose, carbs, and sugar. All good.
- Zero fats and cholesterol. Rare protein supplement which meet these criteria.
- High WPI fraction content. Help ward off free radicals and boost long-term health.
- SCOOP-LOCK Technology. You won’t comb through your protein powder for that elusive scoop again.
- Great transparency. Manufacturer divulges all of the ingredient amounts.
- Awesome taste. Many customers swear by it.
- Mediocre solubility. Doesn’t mix well like other protein supplements.
- Dirty ingredient. Has sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), an artificial sweetener linked to several side effects.
- Expensive. $87.99 for a 2.2-kg. (5-lb.) container.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 2.2-kg. (5-lb.) Container (75-Day Supply): $87.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on AllMax IsoFlex
AllMax IsoFlex makes a serious claim as one of the best pure whey protein isolate supplements on the market.
If 27 grams of protein per serving, a 90 percent protein value, high WPI fraction content, and its vaunted SCOOP-LOCK technology don’t grab you, nothing will.
Plus, it tastes great.
Despite its minor flaws, AllMax IsoFlex is worth adding to your supplement stack.
Buy it, and see the difference for yourself.
- 2 kg ↩
Leave a Reply