Ladies, do you want to be as fit as Jamie Eason?
Well, we’re sure you want to. In that case, the Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate supplement ought to be worth your while.
Why shouldn’t it be? You’ve seen Ms. Eason on several big-name websites. You’ve seen for yourself how fit she is. We believe you can be, too.
This review should help steer you in the right direction.
About Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate
Women’s fitness icon Jamie Eason has teamed up with Labrada Nutrition to formulate Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate. According to the company’s official website, it’s a “wholesome and high-quality protein powder” that “not only works, but tastes great!” Formula notes:
- Twenty-five grams of protein per serving. Helps build lean muscle mass.
- Three grams of dietary fiber per serving. For efficient protein digestion.
- Comes in two flavors. Choose between Natural Vanilla and Natural Chocolate.
Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate Supplement Facts (Natural Chocolate, 1.5 lbs.)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (∼40 g)|
Servings Per Container: 17
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Ingredients: Cross-Flow Micro Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Isolate, Sunflower Oil, Dutched Cocoa, Calcium Caseinate, Inulin (Chicory Root), Organic Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt, Monkfruit Extract|
|Directions For Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate: Glass – Fill glass with 5-6 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 scoop (∼40 g) of Lean Body®for Her Whey Protein Isolate Shake, and mix with a spoon.|
Shaker – Fill shaker with 5-6 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 scoop (∼40 g) of Lean Body® for Her Whey Protein Isolate Shake, and mix with a spoon.
Blender – Fill blender with 5-6 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 scoop (∼40 g) of Lean Body® For Her Whey Protein Isolate Shake, and mix with a spoon.
Keeping it Simple, Natural, and Delicious
Jamie Eason is one of the most recognizable faces in the fitness industry.
One look at her, and you can tell she’s dedicated to her craft. We’re not surprised one bit. She’s written countless fitness articles and recipes. She’s starred in fitness videos. She has also enlightened women on the benefits of strength training.
We could go on and on, folks.
Now, she’s an endorser of Lee Labrada’s Lean Body for Her product line for women. Fitness enthusiasts were stoked. They can’t wait to witness a team-up of Labrada and Eason – two fitness icons who have garnered plenty of respect.
In fact, Labrada’s official product website says, fans have been “waiting anxiously to learn what happens when two great names in fitness finally team up!”
One of the supplements which carries Eason’s name is the Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate.
The Labrada Team dubs this supplement as “a delicious, wholesome, and high-quality protein powder.” It also claims the product “not only works, but tastes great!”
The protein content is awesome, to say the least. If 25 grams of protein per serving don’t grab you, nothing will (while you’re at it, you can also check out our other B5 protein supplement reviews).
Eason and Labrada decided to use whey protein isolate for this product because of its fast absorption prowess. Eggs, chicken, tofu, and turkey are all great protein sources, but they’re not what you need after a hard workout.
Whey protein isolate – particularly the Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate for the ladies – is what you need during that crucial window, folks.
In fact, the Labrada website says, “Jamie Eason’s whey protein isolate is a great way to ensure that you have the protein you’ll need for muscle recovery – fast – to help maximize the results of your workouts.”
We agree with that wholeheartedly.
You can see the Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate’s protein component is comprised only of cross-flow micro ultrafiltered whey protein isolate (WPI).
This kind of whey protein is ideal for women who want to build lean muscle mass because it is lower in carbs and fats than its whey protein concentrate (WPC) counterpart.
Plus, WPI is the safer bet for ladies who are lactose intolerant because it has little to none of the said ingredient.
The main downsides of WPI is it has a much lower beta-lactoglobulin and immunoglobulin (two protein components which help boost the immune system) than WPC. Plus, the former is more expensive than the latter.
And get this, ladies: Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate has calcium caseinate.
This is a slow-absorbing protein which will help your body remain in an anabolic (muscle-building) state for up to seven hours. In short, casein helps preserve muscle mass. It’s especially beneficial for hard gainers, so if you want to beef up a bit more, Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate has you gals covered.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Total fat, 3 g : You’d expect a whey protein isolate supplement to have around one gram or so of fats due to the microfiltration process. This supplement has three grams of fats per serving due to its sunflower oil content, which helps improve skin health, boost energy levels, strengthen the immune system, and ward off cardiovascular issues. We’re sure the ladies will love these benefits.
- Cholesterol, 17 mg: The last thing fitness-minded women want is a protein supplement teeming with cholesterol. Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate has six percent the daily value for this nutrient, which is a tad bit high (for reference, anything more than five percent is considered high). If you’re watching your cholesterol levels, check with your doctor first.
- Sodium, 150 mg: You may think Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate has a ton of sodium, but it doesn’t: The 150 mg per serving represents only three percent the daily value, so those who have cardiovascular issues can safely take this product.
- Potassium, 150 mg: Well, what do you know? The potassium and sodium contents are at par. Just so you know, potassium helps regulate the amount of sodium in the body – too much of either may be detrimental to cardiovascular health.
- Total Carbohydrate, 6 g: Many ladies who want to sharpen their curves shudder at the thought of carbohydrates. Well, they’re not evil. You need them for energy and glycogen stores for your workouts. Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate is an awesome low-carb supplement (two percent the daily value). The six grams per serving are split evenly between dietary fiber and sugars. Hey, if a protein supplement has 12 percent the daily value for dietary fiber (due to the inulin content), we’re not complaining one bit. Sugar content isn’t high at all. Plus, part of this is due to monk fruit extract, which helps ward off free radicals, reduce inflammation, and lowers risk of obesity. Awesome.
Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate has the makings of a powerhouse protein supplement for women.
Don’t believe us? If the 25 grams of protein per serving isn’t an indication, then we don’t know what is (even the likes of MyProtein Impact Whey Protein – one of the industry leaders – can’t keep up. That’s saying a lot right there, folks).
The product combines fast-absorbing cross-flow ultra microfiltered whey protein isolate and slow-absorbing calcium caseinate. This combo will help you remain in an anabolic state for hours – you will reap the benefits of fast-acting amino acids in WPI and muscle-preserving casein.
In terms of fat content, the manufacturer keeps Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate’s within reasonable limits. Plus, Labrada Nutrition uses sunflower oil for more health benefits. Fantastic.
The sodium and potassium levels are also kept in check at less than five percent the daily value.
We like the fact the product has three grams of dietary fiber per serving. More efficient protein digestion means better results. Period.
We’re also laud the manufacturer for using monk fruit extract as a sweetener. Let’s be frank here: Monk fruit extract isn’t as popular as stevia, but it’s high time it gain some recognition.
We’re raving about the combination of ingredients this product has, not to mention it’s high in protein and has other health benefits as well.
The number of ingredients won’t also leave your head spinning. It’s an indication the product has clean ingredients. It also has no proprietary blends whatsoever.
Just about the only red flag we spotted was the slightly high cholesterol content (six percent the daily value). Like we said, it isn’t exorbitantly high, but it’s best to take the necessary precautions.
Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate Benefits
Labrada Nutrition enumerates the benfits of Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate on its official website:
- Awesome taste
- Convenient for on-the-go nutrition
- Twenty-five grams of protein per serving
- No gluten, lactose, and artificial ingredients
We agree with all of these points. These pretty much sum up what Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate is all about: a simple powerhouse protein supplement with extra health benefits for today’s fit woman.
Who Takes It?
Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate is intended for healthy and active women who want to build lean muscle mass, boost recovery, and meet their daily protein requirements.
Any Side Effects?
This product has no glaring side effects. Those who are allergic to milk are advised to steer clear of Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate.
Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate Summary
- Twenty-five grams of protein per serving. Packs a mean protein punch.
- Low in fats, sodium, and carbs. Ladies will love it.
- Three grams of dietary fiber per serving. For more efficient protein digestion.
- Has sunflower oil. Helps improve skin health and boost the immune system.
- No fillers, artificial ingredients, and proprietary blends. Awesome.
- Slightly high cholesterol content. Check with your doctor if this concerns you.
- Expensive. $49.99 for a 1.5-lb. bag in retail stores.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 1.5-lb. bag (17-Day Supply): $49.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate
So, is Jamie Eason ready to conquer the women’s supplement industry?
We believe she can.
By all indications, Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate delivers a powerful protein punch and then some. Although the pros far outweigh the cons, prepare to pay for quality.
You know the old adage: “You get what you pay for.” Well, we believe a top-notch supplement like this will give you a fast return on your investment.