Let’s get straight to the point: Deep down, we’re all freaks.
Some of us try to deny it.
While others wear it like its their skin. PharmaFreak’s yellow-boxed TEST FREAK is in the latter category.
While it’s not the best T-booster, TEST FREAK mixes all the right ingredients for a solid, sex-enhancing, pro-testosterone supplement—proving that being a freak can feel pretty damn good.
But how freaky can a supplement get? Apparently pretty funkin’ freaky.
About TEST FREAK
TEST FREAK is an all-natural T-booster by award-winning manufacturer PharmaFreak. The formula offers a complex stack of manly ingredients, yet has only modesst T-boosting effects. PharmaFreak claims TEST FREAK can help:
- Increase Free Testosterone: Inhibits T-binding globulin, conversion of T to DHT, and aromatization of T to estrogen.
- Increase Total Testosterone: According to PharmaFreak, “By up to 450%!” …Wait, what?
- Promote Sexual Health: Advertised as a side benefit, yet turns out to be one of the formula’s primary features.
TEST FREAK Supplement Facts
|Ingredients||Amount per Serving|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10.5 mg (525% DV)|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||90 mg (23% DV)|
|Zinc (as Zinc Acetate)||30 mg (200% DV)|
|Proprietary Testosterone Support Complex
TESTOFEN® Fenugreek (Trigonella foenun greacum)(seed)(Standardized to 50% Fenuside™), TRIGOTEST™ Fenugreek (Trigonella foenun greacum)(seed)(Supplying Saponins), Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris)(fruit)(Standardized to maximum 60% Saponins/20% Protodioscin)
|Proprietary DHT Support Complex
Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa repens)(fruit)(Supplying Free Fatty Acids and Sterols), Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica)(leaf)
|Proprietary Estrogen Support Complex
Hesperidin [(S)-2,3-dihydro-5,7-dihydroxy-2-(3-hydroxy-4-methoxyphenyl)-4-H-1-benzopy-ran-4-one], Apigenin (5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-4H-1-benzopyran-4-one), Resveratrol (trans-3,5,4’-Trihydroxystilbene)
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate.
PharmaFreak boasts, “TEST FREAK is a cutting-edge pro-testosterone stimulator!”
Let’s put this to the test and analyze the TEST FREAK formula:
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl): B6 as P-5-P is better, but this B6 is still a workable T-booster.
- Magnesium Citrate: Solid form of an effective T-booster, but on the short-end here in terms of dosage.
- Zinc Acetate: Form is 30% elemental zinc, decent absorption rate, but metallic taste… still great for T.
Looks like a cheaper form of the tried-and-true ZMA combo. But how do the SUPPORT COMPLEXES stack up?
Proprietary Testosterone Support Complex, 2.1 g
- TESTOFEN® Fenugreek Extract: Quality “branded” fenugreek, standardized… Enhances libido, maintains testosterone. Not a huge T-booster.
- TRIGOTEST™ Fenugreek Extract: PharmaFreak’s trademarked extract. Standardized for a different spectrum of saponins. May help bump up your T.
- Tribulus Extract: Standardized. Doesn’t boost T, but good sex enhancer; seems to help physical performance as well.
Proprietary DHT Support Complex, 280 mg
- Saw Palmetto Extract: Supports healthy T levels by inhibiting T conversion to DHT, a potent androgen hormone.
- Stinging Nettle Extract: Blocks globulin from binding to T, granting testosterone the sweet gift of freedom. Clinically tested. BRAVEHEART APPROVED.
Proprietary Estrogen Support Complex, 150 mg
Hesperidin, apigenin, and resveratrol: Derived from orange peels, chamomile, and grapes, respectively, these natural compounds prevent the conversion of T to estrogen by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme. Resveratrol in particular has a number of health benefits.
On top of a mid-level, yet T-healthy “Poor Man’s ZMA” combo, TEST FREAK’s all-natural formula offers well-rounded male hormone support.
TEST FREAK’s testosterone complex places a big bet on Fenugreek, which is an OK T-booster, but not among the BEST. Still, we like the fact that all herbals in this complex are standardized — they’ve got guaranteed T-boosting activity and greater potency than plain herbal forms.
The DHT Support Complex is a brilliant idea. One of the knocks on Fenugreek is that it drives down DHT, which is another potent and super-manly androgen hormone. By including the DHT Support Complex, TEST FREAK gives you Fenugreek’s testosterone benefits while protecting you from its anti-DHT drawbacks. Smart formulation.
Plus, the DHT Support Complex is further strengthened by 3 anti-estrogen compounds. Seems good for maintaining that manly test-to-estrogen ratio. Another good formula strategy.
TEST FREAK doesn’t have the strongest T-boosters, but it makes the most of what it’s got. TEST FREAK ultimately addresses testosterone, sex drive and performance with its skillful, quality formulation strategy.
TEST FREAK Benefits
The main benefits are sex drive, increased free T, and healthier estrogen to T ratio. The anti-estrogen effects might be on the light side due to the low-dose Estrogen Support Complex, but they should still make a difference.
All in all, TEST FREAK is more of a sex enhancer than a T-booster. And while increasing your free T levels is a huge benefit, the “Boosts T by 450%” claim is just not true. That would probably make your balls fall off.
But does TEST FREAK increase Free T? Yes. Increase Total T? Potentially. Promotes Sex drive? Most certainly. TEST FREAK may boost a little T, but will give you a lot of humpty-dumpty while you’re doin’ the hokey-pokey, if you know whattam talkin’ about.
…Sex. I’m talking about sex.
TEST FREAK’s benefits for muscle growth & strength seem to be the mildest. While TEST FREAK uses quality standardized Tribulus to advance these gym-performance benefits, it’s still the last ingredient in the blend… so it’s got the smallest and weakest dosage of the blend.
Who Takes It?
Men at risk of low-T. Whether that risk is due to over-exercising, over-working, too much stress, or not enough sleep, TEST FREAK provides a strong testosterone safety net. The brand is heavily marketed towards EXTREME crowds, like serious bodybuilders and gym rats, who can appreciate TEST FREAK’s “T + physical performance” benefits combo.
Any Side Effects?
Probably not. And yet, consumer complaints include the typical Catch-22 T-boosting effects:
- Increased Heart Rate
Also, many users report a “maple syrupy” odor in their sweat and urine—a common side effect of fenugreek.
TEST FREAK Summary
- Increases free T. Good news for men at-risk of low T levels
- Optimizes estrogen to T ratio. 3 natural anti-estrogen compounds
- Libido benefits. Quality extracts of legendary fenugreek and tribulus
- Well-rounded. Pseudo-ZMA combo + 3 SUPPORT COMPLEXES = Happy T
- Quality herbs. Branded, patented and standardized… the GOOD shit
- Smart formula. DHT complex compensates for Fenugreek’s DHT drain
- A T-boost ceiling. If you want BIG T gains, this one’s not for you
- Proprietary blends. Hidden dosages make us question potency
- Ingredient choices. TEST FREAK misses the BEST T-boosters
Pricing & Buying Info
- 28 Hybrid Capsules (1 week): $19.99
- 120 Hybrid Capsules (1 month): $54.98
Best5 Final Word on TEST FREAK
TEST FREAK is a quality T-enhancer for men with low T, low libido and/or muscle mass needs. Many complain TEST FREAK is expensive, but it’s got value…. in fact, TEST FREAK is one of the Best T-Boosting stacks available. So go ahead. Get Freaky.