If you didn’t know, RSP Prime-T is “Scientifically Formulated.”
Not just formulated but formulated with science.
What does that really mean? Everything’s scientific these days, if you want it to be: This morning I scientifically ate breakfast. Last night I scientifically brushed my teeth. There’s a science to every damn things.
Of course, RSP Prime-T was never “scientifically tested,” i.e., put through the rigorous placebo-controlled clinical testing required of “scientifically tested” supplements. Yet, there is a fascinating science underlying Prime-T’s solid testosterone boosting ingredients. So, let’s talk about that in the review.
About RSP Prime-T
Manufactured by RSP Nutrition, Prime-T is a quote-unquote “Scientifically Formulated Testosterone Support” supplement, despite not actually having been scientifically tested per se. But the ingredients are backed by solid science, so we’ll give it a pass. Formula notes:
- D-Aspartic Acid: D-Aspartic Acid? Hell yes. 3,200 milligrams? O.M.G., guys. You have us at hello, RSP Prime-T — say no more.
- Free the T: The remaining test boosters take the total test increase from DAA and keep it liberated, blocking testosterone deactivating hormones & enzymes.
- Junk Tablets: RSP Prime-T stacks up a smart formula full of smart, powerful ingredients, yet wraps it all in low-quality tablets.
RSP Prime-T Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||3,000 (750% DV)|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||20 (100% DV)|
|Folate (as folic acid)||800 mcg (200% DV)|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||12 mcg (200% DV)|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||12 mg (80% DV)|
|D-Aspartic Acid||3,200 mg|
|Fenugreek Extract||500 mg|
|Maca Extract (root)||300 mg|
|3,3′-Diindolylmethane (DIM)||250 mg|
|Safed Musli Extract (as chlorophytum borivillanum)(root)||250 mg|
|Boron Citrate (supplying 5% boron)||100 mg|
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, HPMC, Titanium Dioxide, PEG-400
As a dietary supplement, take four tablets on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before bedtime. For best results, combine with a power diet and training program.
RSP Prime-T primes the engine with premium, potent boosters at clinical-grade dosages.
What more could you ask for? RSP Prime-T sets itself up as a solid Best5 supplements contender, stacking all but one (Mucuna pruriens) of our favorite testosterone boosters. Granted, RSP Prime-T gets a little wild in the B vitamin department, missing out on B6, as well as the mineral magnesium to hit the sports nutritional ZMA trio — but the vitamins & minerals it does provide are pretty healthy & on-point:
- Vitamin D – How does vitamin D boost T? We’re not sure, but what we do know: Low D = Low Test. So, we’re taking that D. (Get your mind out of the damn gutter.)
- Vitamin B3 – Multifunctional B vitamin, often supplemented as a pre-workout ingredient for its energy metabolic benfits. Not super essential here.
- Folate – Any pregnant women in the house?? Probably not. Folate may have muscle growth, recovery, & circulatory benefits.
- Vitamin B12 – Older men & vegans are virtually the only demographics that benefit by B12 supplementation, as B12-deficiency is rare for everyone else.
- Zinc Citrate – Our favorite man mineral for its direct role in testosterone synthesis, delivered in the premium, bioavailable citrate form.
But we’ve yet to tap into the real test boosting substance of this formula, found directly below:
RSP Prime-T Ingredients
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) – The #1 ingredient on our BIG List of T-Boosters, DAA is a test boosting supercharger, with some research demonstrating total test boosts of 42% in only 12 days. RSP Prime-T delivers a hefty 3,200 mg of this manly amino.
Fenugreek Extract – Often supplemented in conjunction with DAA to complement the amino’s total test boosts with fenugreek’s enhanced free serum test expression and slight DHT-reducing prostate protection. Also, this seed stankens your sweat with its fenugreeky “maple syrup” smell, so have fun with that.
Maca Extract – Not a test booster so much as a male performance enhancer. Through vague, non-hormonal pathways, maca seems to enhance man power without actually enhancing man power, i.e., testosterone.
3,3′-Diindolylmethane (DIM) – Found in cruciferous vegetables (e.g., broccoli), DIM naturally balances the test:estrogen ratio by inhibiting aromatase, the enzyme responsible for converting test to estrogen.
Safed Musli Extract – Traditionally used in Ayurveda medicine as a natural, herbal aphrodisiac, often claimed as a testosterone booster, but …no clinical human research has validated this point.
Boron Citrate – Similar to DIM, boron inhibits aromatase to improve the testosterone to estrogen balance, one study finding a significant increase in free test after only a week of supplementation.
And, of course, our dear friend Bioperine®, the popular black pepper extract that enhances nutrient absorption, effectively increasing the bioavailability of any formula that carries it. Noice, boys.
RSP Prime-T advertises itself as “The Prime Solution,” throwing low-key shade at Prime Male — although, we doubt RSP Prime-T knows that, nor would they if they did. (We’re just being drama queen bitches, causing gossip & stuff.)
Regardless, RSP Prime-T makes a compelling case for itself, key points including:
- 3,200 DAA – One of the heavier DAA dosages on the market.
- Vits & Mins – Zinc, Vitamin D, & Boron being our favorites.
- BioPerine – Black pepper extract enhances the spice factor. Always a good choice.
Not to mention the 4 tablet serving size (120 tablets overall) that allows for RSP Prime-T to adequately dose all of its ingredients — all of which look solid. However, this highlights one of the issues with this formula: the tablets.
Relative to capsules, tablets tend to be junkier, full of unnecessary additives that lessen the overall quality of supplements. And these tabs are covered in magnesium stearate, which limits the formula’s bioavailability. Think of Mg stearate as the opposite of black pepper extract.
Aside from this, RSP Prime-T is still a premium-grade supplement, getting high grade marks on the quality, quantity, & potency categories — a feat made more impressive by the product’s reasonable price.
RSP Prime-T Benefits
The benefits touted by RSP Prime-T include:
- Boosts Testosterone
- Reduces Estrogen
- Supports Sex Drive
- Supports Lean Muscle & Strength
No BS. No dick-pullin’. RSP Prime-T gets straight to point: This supplement boosts testosterone, promoting the health benefits associated with boosted testosterone. While other, inferior supplements are making vague, unearned, ballsy claims on “EXTREME!!” test levels and libido boosts that will HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND-SLASH-WIFE SCREAMING FOR HER LIFE, RSP Prime-T simply lays out it in simple, reasonable terms. We dig it.
Who Takes It?
Bodybuilders. While RSP Prime-T serves the right ingredients to support testosterone-related clinical issues, such as age-related testosterone decline, the product seems primarily designed for the lean muscle, bodybuilding weight trainers & athletes.
Any Side Effects?
Nope. None of RSP Prime-T’s customer reviews suggest of any serious side effect risks, nor would we expect any from the supplement’s chosen ingredients — with exception to fenugreek’s noticeable maple syrupy tinge to your sweat.
RSP Prime-T Summary
- D-Aspartic Acid. Any formula that features this almost always reviews well here.
- Test V’s & M’s. Zinc, Vitamin D, Boron, & more for general male enhancement.
- Price. Despite the high quality ingredients, RSP Prime-T keeps it affordable.
- Junk-Tabs. Although, RSP Prime-T cuts major corners on the manufacturing process.
- B Vitamins. Missing the most important one for testosterone: Vitamin B6.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $34.97
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on RSP Prime-T
RSP Prime-T might not be the primest testosterone booster on the market, but it’s pretty damn close — at least giving us the primest natural testosterone booster ingredient (D-Aspartic Acid) at a substantial 3+ gram dosage. The price almost makes this supplement a steal of a deal as well, given that these premium-grade ingredients tend to come with a matching premium cost.