If you’re a big fan of whey protein isolate (WPI) supplements, there is a wide array of products you can choose from.
However, that task can be daunting at times.
Let us do the work for you, then.
How about trying EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate?
Three words, folks: Protalyn WPI content.
You’ll find out what we mean in this exciting review.
About EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate
EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate is the manufacturer’s “Protalyn-Enhanced Isolate,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Top-notch Protalyn WPI content. Altered whey peptides for enhanced metabolic response.
- Twenty-five grams of protein per serving. Helps increase muscle mass.
- Expensive. A 2.4-lb. container costs $47.99.
EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate Supplement Facts (Chocolate, 2.4 lbs.)
|Serving Size: 30 g (One Scoop)|
Servings Per Container: 36
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||5|
|Total Fat||.5 g||1%**|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%**|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Calcium (from Whey Protein Isolate and Cocoa)||15%|
|Iron (from Whey Protein Isolate and Cocoa)||8%|
|Stevia Leaf Extract||12 mg||†|
|Ingredients: Protalyn® WPI (Whey Protein Isolate), Cocoa, Sucralose, Sodium Chloride, and Stevia Leaf Extract.|
|Directions For Training Ground Isolate: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (30 grams) into 12-16 oz. of water or your favorite beverage to taste in a shaker cup. No blender needed.|
We’ve seen some impressive protein supplements here on B5.
More specifically, some whey protein isolate products have sung our praises.
AllMax IsoFlex quickly comes to mind.
Its 27 grams of protein per serving and delicious taste are just the tip of the iceberg.
Let’s not forget about Jamie Eason Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate for the ladies.
We think it’s the perfect WPI supplement for women.
These WPI products set the bar high, no question about it.
Let’s see if we can mention EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate in the same breath, folks.
The manufacturer dubs this bodybuilding supplement its “Protalyn-Enhanced Isolate,” per its official website.
Wow. That’s a rarity. We’ve never stumbled upon a product like this.
Dr. Jeff Golini, the resident scientist at EFX Sports, altered this supplement’s peptide structures to improve their metabolic response.
He dubbed this “hybrid enzymatic peptide technology,” per the folks at EFX Sports.
“This brand new protein technology is derived from our patent pending process using enzymatic reaction during the liquid phase before drying,” per All American Pharmaceutical’s official website.
“The ‘hybrid’ is formed by the reaction of milk and grain protein extracts resulting in the finished product called ProtaLyn,” per the same source.
Just so you know, All American Pharmaceutical manufactured the likes of Karbolyn, AminoZorb, GlutaZorb, and Kre-Alkalyn.
This begs us to ask: why is Protalyn the better choice for protein enthusiasts?
“Less is more,” per All American Pharmaceutical’s website.
The manufacturer claims Protalyn has a lightning-fast absorption rate. They say athletes only need 15-24 grams of it per serving.
Thus, Protalyn is the more cost effective choice than your regular whey supplement – a small serving of the former yields big results.
EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate has a solid 25 grams of protein per serving.
This is equal to 50 percent of the daily value for protein. To put things in proper perspective, anything more than 15 percent is high.
This product’s protein content is at par with other big-name protein supplements such as MusclePharm Combat.
Heck, it even does the likes of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (24 grams of protein per serving) one better.
That’s making a resounding statement, folks.
However, protein quantity is just half of the story. You must also consider the quality.
All American Pharmaceutical places a high premium on how Protalyn is made.
Check out the key takeaways:
- Protalyn’s milk source is from USDA prime choice milking cattle.
- These cows do not consume steroids and pesticides.
- Instead, they thrive on a “high-protein and vitamin diet,” per All American Pharmaceutical’s website.
We think these are fantastic. Assuring consumers EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate’s milk source comes from top-quality cattle is a major plus.
After all, nobody should consume protein laced with steroids, growth hormones, and pesticides.
Protalyn’s altered peptide structures have more benefits:
- Increased nitrogen utilization and retention
- Better endocrine hormone response
- Boosted immune function
- Improved gastrointestinal health benefits
- More muscle growth
- Better digestibility and absorption
Hey, if 25 grams of Protalyn WPI per serving won’t do the trick, nothing will.
Listen, folks: whey protein isolate (WPI) is the purer form of protein at around 85-90 percent (compared to whey protein concentrate [WPC] at roughly 70-85 percent).
That’s because WPI undergoes a special microfiltration process which strips off the extra fat and carb content.
The result: more protein content.
We like Protalyn’s extra benefits (who wouldn’t?). Regular WPI can really help boost muscle growth.
It sure seems to us Protalyn takes it to a whole new level.
The extra health benefits are a major plus. When you think about it, regular WPI does not have the immunity benefits of WPC (the latter’s immunoglobulins and other immune-boosting components are intact because it doesn’t undergo extra processing).
On that note, Protalyn’s ability to boost the immune system helps it stand out from your regular WPI supplement.
Protalyn also doesn’t undergo the usual heating process other protein supplements do.
“Extreme heat is the worst drying process for proteins because it ruptures (‘denatures’) and reforms the natural protein bonds into cross links,” per All American Pharmaceutical’s official website.
Instead, the manufacturer uses a so-called “cold, high-speed air chamber drying technique” to preserve the bioavailability of Protalyn.
The end result: Protalyn has a high absorption and digestion rate and increased nitrogen retention for more muscle mass.
We’re sure this is what bodybuilding enthusiasts want to hear.
Bear in mind EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate is also low in fats, cholesterol, carbs, and sugar.
It’s also a decent – not great – source of calcium at 15 percent of the daily value.
We also like the inclusion of stevia (a natural plant-based sweetener which helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels).
The downsides: EFX Training Ground Isolate has sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda) and has a steep price ($47.99 for a 2.4-lb. container).
We attribute the latter to the processing costs.
Nonetheless, EFX Training Ground Isolate seems to be a worthy go-to supplement for WPI fanatics.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Calories, 100: Most protein supplements have around 100-150 calories per serving, so EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate’s calorie content falls within that range. All good.
- Calories from fat, 5: We consider this product’s five calories from fat per serving scant. Paltry, even.
- Total fat, .5 g: This much fat per serving represents a measly one percent of the daily value for this macronutrient (anything five percent or less of the daily value is low).
- Saturated fat, 0 g: Too much of these may create a spike in blood cholesterol levels, which, in turn, may result in cardiovascular issues, per no less than the American Heart Association. EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate won’t do any of those, as it has zero saturated fat content. Excellent.
- Cholesterol, 5 mg: This protein supplement is also low in cholesterol at just two percent of the daily value.
- Sodium, 180 mg: Sodium helps increase hydration and ward off muscle cramping. However, anything in excess may be detrimental to your blood pressure levels. While EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate’s eight percent of the daily value for sodium doesn’t go overboard, health experts believe those who are monitoring their salt intake are better off going for five percent or less of the daily value.
- Total carbohydrate, 1 g: Well, you expect this much carb content from a top-notch whey protein isolate product. EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate should help you build lean muscle mass and complement your low-carb nutrition plan.
- Dietary fiber, 0 g: This product has no dietary fiber content whatsoever.
- Sugars, 0 g: Neither does it have any sugar content. However, the ingredient label does say it has sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda) and stevia leaf extract. Why the manufacturer didn’t do away with the former (which has several side effects) is beyond us. It should have used stevia exclusively.
- Protein, 25 g: Now, we’re talking. To be more specific, we’re talking about 25 grams of top-notch Protalyn WPI (whey protein isolate) per serving (hence, the high price). It should be worth every hard-earned penny.
It’s clear the spotlight is on EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate’s superior Protalyn WPI content from the get-go.
After scouring the ingredients, who’s going to argue with that?
When you complement your nutrition and training programs with EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate, you reward your body with WPI content like no other, folks.
Expect to increase your nitrogen retention for more muscle mass.
You are sure to experience ultra-fast absorption for better results.
You will also boost your immune and digestive systems significantly.
All these coming from USDA prime choice milking cattle – no steroids, no growth hormones, and no pesticides.
You will also enjoy a product with low fat, cholesterol, and carb content. It also has no saturated fats.
Many customers also swear by this product. They say it works. It just does.
We also give props to the manufacturer for its transparency: it divulges all of the ingredient amounts.
No shady proprietary blends whatsoever. Awesome.
Not too many WPI products can make all of these claims.
The major takeaway: EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate is the go-to WPI source for serious athletes who want lean muscle mass. Period.
Don’t get us wrong, folks. It’s a great product. However, it has a few chinks.
First is the inclusion of sucralose. Like we said, the manufacturer should have used stevia exclusively.
Finally, EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate doesn’t come cheap: one 2.4-lb. container costs $47.99.
If you think about it, many products come in 5-lb. containers and they cost just as much (if not cheaper).
Nonetheless, EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate should be a very good bargain.
EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate Benefits
EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Nine hundred grams of protein per serving
- Great solubility
- Awesome taste
- No amino spiking
- No fillers
We agree with most of these claims. EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate is a top-notch WPI supplement which should exceed your expectations.
Who Takes It?
EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate is intended for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to increase muscle mass, shorten recovery time, meet their daily protein requirements, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
As previously mentioned, EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate contains sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), an artificial sweetener which has several side effects.
If this, or any other ingredient, makes you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
Supplement Name Summary
- Top-notch Protalyn WPI content. One of the best brands of WPI on the market.
- Twenty-five grams of protein per serving. Helps increase muscle mass.
- Fast absorption and great solubility. Thanks to its hybrid enzyme peptide technology.
- Better immune and digestive function. Please see previous comment.
- Low in fats, cholesterol, and carbs. No saturated fats and sugars, either. Awesome.
- Great alternative for those who are lactose intolerant. WPI supplements have little to no lactose content.
- Has stevia leaf extract. Natural plant-based sweetener which helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Great transparency. Manufacturer divulges all of the ingredient amounts. Nice.
- Good reputation. Customers swear by it.
- Has sucralose. Artificial sweetener with several side effects.
- Expensive. One 2.4-lb. container costs $47.99.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 2.4-lb. Container (36-Day Supply): $47.90
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate
It bears repeating, folks: EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate is an ideal go-to WPI supplement for those who want to build lean muscle mass.
You don’t stumble upon first-class Protalyn WPI content very often. Might as well grab the opportunity.
Despite its steep price, this supplement should exceed your expectations.
We highly recommend you buy EFX Sports Training Ground Isolate and watch your results soar. Take our word for it, folks.