If there’s a post-workout supplement out there without any B.S., please let us know. We’re sick of sizing up fancy products which lack substance.
Could Do Vitamins PostPump be an exception to the norm?
Hey, we like the company’s marketing slogan (“Benefits Without the B.S.”). Sure sounds good to us.
This review has gotten us as excited as you are.
About Do Vitamins PostPump
Do Vitamins PostPump is “The Only Pure Workout Recovery Supplement,” per the manufacturer’s official website. Formula notes:
- Great ingredient combo. Has creatine monohydrate, betaine anhydrous, BCAAs, and l-carnitine l-tartrate.
- Three grams of Creapure per serving. High-quality German creatine monohydrate brand.
- Clean ingredients. One of the cleanest post-workout supplements we’ve ever come across. A rarity.
Do Vitamins PostPump Supplement Facts (Unflavored, 225 grams)
|Serving Size: 2 Scoops (7.75g)
Servings Per Container: 30 (60 Scoops)
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®)||3000 mg||**|
|Betaine Anhydrous (BetaPower™)||1250 mg||**|
|L-Leucine (AjiPure®)||1500 mg||**|
|L-Isoleucine (AjiPure®)||750 mg||**|
|L-Valine (AjiPure®)||750 mg||**|
|L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (Carnipure™)||500 mg||**|
|Other Ingredients: None.
Contains NO: wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, preservatives, or artificial sweeteners/colors/flavors.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 scoops after training. Flavor as desired; mix with your favorite juice, sports drink, or protein powder.|
The Only Pure Workout Recovery Supplement
Do Vitamins came out with a solid protein supplement in WonderWhey – it’s clean, organic, and grass-fed. Best of all, it comes in a large container which should last you longer than expected.
Now, the company introduces its post-workout product, Do Vitamins PostPump.
Quite frankly, we’re sick and tired of seeing post-workouts with proprietary blends and dirty ingredients.
For its part, Do Vitamins PostPump caught our attention with its marketing slogan, “The Only Pure Workout Recovery Supplement.”
It jives beautifully with the company’s battle cry, “Benefits Without the B.S.”
Do Vitamins PostPump “will help you build muscle, reduce soreness, and speed recovery between workouts, without all of the garbage normally found in other post-workout supplements,” per its official website.
Awesome. There’s too much B.S. going on in the bodybuilding supplement industry. We’re hoping Do Vitamins PostPump lives up to the hype.
This product has three grams of creatine monohydrate per serving.
Creatine monohydrate is the most common and safest form of creatine among post-workout supplements.
Here are some of its benefits:
- Increased muscle mass
- Boost in power
- Improved athletic performance
The amount of creatine monohydrate in Do Vitamins PostPump is the same as Jacked Factory POWERBUILD, a big-name post-workout supplement.
Hey, many customers swear by the results they get from the latter product. We see no reason why you can’t build muscle mass and amp up your athletic performance with Do Vitamins PostPump.
Next up is 1.25 grams of betaine anhydrous per serving.
This ingredient – which is found in sugar beets – is another post-workout staple, and with good reason – recent research suggests it helps increase creatine levels in the body.
The more creatine your system has, the higher the chances you’ll gain more muscle mass.
It doesn’t stop there, folks.
Betaine anhydrous helps increase methionine levels. The latter is an essential amino acid which helps in the muscle protein synthesis process.
We love it.
Check out the other benefits of betaine anhydrous:
- Increased power output and anaerobic capacity
- Helps boost energy levels
- Assists in cellular hydration
Now you know why this ingredient is a Jack of All Trades. Plus, it has no known serious side effects. If you want to purchase a post-workout supplement, consider the inclusion of betaine anhydrous. Good thing it’s in Do Vitamins PostPump.
Another main ingredient is leucine, the king of BCAAs. This product has 1.5 grams of leucine per serving.
Granted, it isn’t as much as the likes of Labrada ReCHARGE (which has 3.5 grams of leucine per serving), but it should help.
Bear in mind leucine is the BCAA which helps kickstart muscle protein synthesis. If you want to grow serious muscle mass, you better make sure your post-workout supplement has it.
Do Vitamins PostPump has 750 grams of valine and isoleucine per serving.
Valine helps repair worn-out muscle tissue after a hard workout. Plus, it helps increase endurance. You’ll be better prepared for your next training session.
On the other hand, isoleucine helps regulate blood sugar levels and restore a positive nitrogen balance. The latter benefit is a precursor to muscle growth.
The final key ingredient of Do Vitamins PostPump is another post-workout superstar – 500 milligrams of l-carnitine l-tartrate per serving.
This component is known for its ability to reduce muscle damage and promote recovery. L-carnitine l-tartrate also helps improve cardiovascular health.
If that isn’t a great bonus, we don’t know what is.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Creatine monohydrate (Creapure), 3 g: The main ingredient of Do Vitamins PostPump. Creapure is a German brand of creatine monohydrate. You put together the most effective, safest, and cheapest form of creatine with a German brand, you get a high-quality ingredient. It’s that simple, folks.
- Betaine anhydrous (BetaPower), 1.25 g: One of the most versatile – if not most versatile – post-workout ingredients. Like we said, betaine anhydrous helps increase creatine levels in the body, amp up energy, increase anaerobic capacity, and boost muscle protein synthesis. Now you know why it’s a post-workout Jack of All Trades.
- L-Leucine (AjiPure), 1.5 g: The king of branch-chained amino acids (BCAAs) because of its ability to kickstart protein synthesis. Do yourself a favor and increase your leucine intake if you want to pack on some serious muscle mass.
- L-Isoleucine (AjiPure), 750 mg: The BCAA which is responsible for muscular post-workout recovery. It also helps restore a positive nitrogen balance for more muscle growth.
- L-Valine (AjiPure), 750 mg: This BCAA’s domain is in muscle tissue repair and exercise endurance. It also helps maintain good immune system health.
- L-carnitine l-tartrate (Carnipure), 500 mg: A key post-workout ingredient which helps minimize muscular damage and boost recovery.
So far, we like everything we’ve seen in Do Vitamins PostPump.
Let’s start things off with three grams of creatine monohydrate per serving. Most post-workout supplements have somewhere between 1.5 to three grams of creatine per serving (some have more, though).
That much will help you muscle up and improve your athletic performance.
Another takeaway: we like the fact the manufacturer sticks to just one form of creatine (Creapure creatine monohydrate). Far too many competitors use different forms of creatine in their products.
The reason? They don’t trust creatine monohydrate.
Some consumers say it has poor solubility, and they have a point. Based on our experience, Creapure has decent solubility, which gives it an advantage of other creatine monohydrate brands.
Besides, among all forms of creatine, creatine monohydrate is the most pleasant on the taste buds. Some customers have given creatine ethyl ester and creatine hydrochloride some flak for their taste. We agree.
We like the inclusion of betaine anhydrous in Do Vitamins PostPump. It gives you virtually all of the post-workout benefits. We’re confident your recovery will speed up and improve.
Now, who wouldn’t want leucine? Like we said, it’s a key muscle-building ingredient. Do Vitamins PostPump has 1.5 grams per serving (a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio). Although it isn’t as much as some post-workouts, it should do the trick.
Do Vitamins PostPump also has 500 grams of l-carnitine l-tartrate, which should help ease post-workout discomfort and improve recovery.
Many post-workout supplements have this ingredient. Do Vitamins PostPump is no exception.
After taking everything into consideration, the key takeaway is simplicity.
Not only is Do Vitamins PostPump pure like the manufacturer claims it is, it is also downright simple. We’ve lost count of competitors who want to win consumers over with proprietary blends and fancy ingredients.
Do Vitamins PostPump veers away from the norm. The manufacturer says this product has no salt, sugar, gluten, sucrose, aspartame, preservatives, artificial colors, and banned substances, per its official website.
One look at the ingredients list, and you can tell it is clean and high-quality.
We agree wholeheartedly with the manufacturer – there’s no B.S in Do Vitamins PostPump.
Do Vitamins PostPump Benefits
Do Vitamins PostPump has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Helps increase muscle mass
- Decreases muscle soreness
- Increase strength and power
- Amp up anaerobic endurance
- Decrease recovery time between workouts
We agree 100 percent with all of these claims. Building muscle mass is just one part of the post-workout equation. Do Vitamins PostPump will help you cover all of the bases and then some.
Who Takes It?
Do Vitamins PostPump is intended for active and healthy individuals who are at least 18 years of age and want to boost recovery, increase muscle mass, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
Do Vitamins PostPump has no glaring side effects. It is suitable for just about every individual who is at least 18 years of age.
However, the manufacturer issues a warning:
Do Vitamins PostPump Summary
- Great ingredient combo. Creatine monohydrate, betaine anhydrous, BCAAs, and l-carnitine l-tartrate.
- Three grams of Creapure per serving. High-quality German creatine monohydrate.
- 1.25 grams of betaine anhydrous per serving. Versatile post-workout ingredient.
- 2:1:1 BCAA ratio. Has 1.5 grams of leucine per scoop.
- Clean ingredients. No fillers, proprietary blends, and dirty ingredients.
- Stellar reputation. Average of five stars per review on official website.
- Expensive. $39.95 for a 225-gram container.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 225-gram container (30-Day Supply): $39.95
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Do Vitamins PostPump
Do Vitamins PostPump has several claims, per its official website.
The only pure workout recovery supplement? Check.
Pure performance? Check.
Benefits without the B.S.? Check?
This product is a must-have. You should include this in your supplement stack. Once you make this a regular fixture in your post-workout routine, sit back and watch your results soar.
The only downside is the price. Hey, you pay extra for quality. That’s what Do Vitamins PostPump is all about.