Many consumers want a post-workout supplement which will help them build muscle and boost recovery.
Well, Jacked Factory POWERBUILD could be the product you’re looking for.
Check out its impressive blend of glutamine, leucine, creatine monohydrate, and other versatile ingredients to begin with.
We hope this review can help you in more ways than one.
About Jacked Factory POWERBUILD
The manufacturer dubs Jacked Factory POWERBUILD as the “Post-Workout Recovery and Growth” formula and “a true post workout muscle-building supplement,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Great ingredient combo. Glutamine, leucine, creatine monohydrate, betaine anhydrous, and beta-alanine.
- Sweetened with stevia leaf extract. Plant-based sweetener with several health benefits.
- Tastes great. Many customers swear by it.
Jacked Factory POWERBUILD Supplement Facts (Mixed Berry Blast, 483.6 grams)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (24.18 g)|
Servings Per Container: 20
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Core Performance: Power, Strength, & Endurance|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3 g||†|
|Betaine Anhydrous||2.5 g||†|
|L-Carnitine L-Tartrate||2 g||†|
|BioPerine® (Black Pepper Fruit Extract)||5 mg||†|
|Other Ingredients: Pineapple Fruit Powder, Erythritol, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Fruit and Vegetable Juice (Color).|
|Directions: Mix 1 scoop of POWERBUILD with 10-16 ounces of water immediately after a workout.|
Post-Workout Recovery and Growth Like No Other
Many bodybuilding supplement manufacturers claim their post-workout products help you recovery and grow.
Jacked Factory POWERBUILD lays claim to its post-workout recovery and growth benefits.
It should be interesting to find out if those claims are legit.
First off, the manufacturer takes pride in the product’s “100 percent premium active ingredients in full clinically-active doses,” per its official website.
The company also says thorough research backs up each ingredient of Jacked Factory POWERBUILD.
In fact, its website says, “These ingredients have been shown in scientific studies to produce an ergogenic effect on humans.”
That’s the key word when it comes to post-workout supplements, folks – you want to take your performance and recovery to the next level.
The good news: Jacked Factory POWERBUILD’s ingredients “have been dosed at optimal levels in line with the research,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
Ergogenic ingredients dosed at optimal levels. We think that’s fantastic.
The star of Jacked Factory POWERBUILD is its five grams of glutamine per serving.
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. When you train hard, your glutamine levels plummet.
When this happens, it “can negatively impact performance and also suppress immune function,” per Jacked Factory’s website.
We agree. Glutamine is one of the staple ingredients of most post-workout supplements because it helps preserve hard-earned muscle mass. It also helps boost human growth hormone (HGH) levels.
Jacked Factory enumerates the reasons why it puts a premium on glutamine:
- Promotes maximum recovery from intense exercise
- Helps boost immune system function
- Helps improve key biological functions
The company is correct in pointing out glutamine’s role in enhancing the immune system. Remember, you undergo stress while you work out. If you compromise your immune system, your health can take a hit.
Good thing Jacked Factory POWERBUILD has good ‘ol glutamine – one of the supplements guys from the Golden Era of Bodybuilding took regularly – to save the day.
Another key ingredient of Jacked Factory POWERBUILD is its two grams of beta-alanine per serving.
According to the manfuacturer, the higher beta-alanine levels are in your system, the higher the levels of carnosine.
Just so you know, carnosine is a dipeptide molecule which fitness experts believe helps enhance power, increase endurance, and boost recovery. They even believe carnosine helps build muscle and torch fat.
The company even cites a study involving boxers who supplemented with beta-alanine for four weeks.
The result: they increased their punching power by a whopping 2,000 percent in the last 10 seconds of a round.
Think about what Jacked Factory POWERBUILD’s two grams of beta-alanine per serving can do for you: you won’t wear out toward the end of your workout. You will get your second wind instead.
The product’s third ingredient is – drum roll, please – three grams of creatine monohydrate per serving.
Creatine is another regular ingredient of post-workout supplements. We’re not surprised one bit – it’s been known to help increase muscle mass and enhance physical performance.
Still not convinced? Creatine monohydrate can boost your gains in power and energy release during short sprints by as much as 30 percent, per the manufacturer’s official website.
Another key ingredient is 2.5 grams of betaine anhydrous per serving, which helps increase “lean mass, strength, power, endurance, protein synthesis, and more,” per Jacked Factory’s official website.
The manufacturer based its dosage on clinical studies which concluded consumption of 2.5 grams of betaine anhydrous daily helped increase muscle force on the bench press by an impressive 25 percent.
Another vital ingredient of Jacked Factory POWERBUILD is its four grams of leucine per serving.
And why not? Leucine is the branch-chained amino acid (BCAA) which helps kickstart the muscle protein synthesis process. If you want to grow muscle, try supplementing with leucine, folks.
Leucine’s reputation for muscle growth is so impressive, Jacked Factory decided to include more of it in its post-workout supplement than creatine. That’s how potent this amino acid is.
Jacked Factory POWERBUILD also has two grams of l-carnitine l-tartrate per serving, another fixture in post-workout supplements.
If you’re familiar with carnitine, you know this is the amino acid which is known for its fat-burning prowess. However, l-carnitine l-tartrate is known more for its post-workout benefits.
Some studies conclude supplementing with it helps minimize muscular damage and soreness.
Finally, Jacked Factory POWERBUILD has five milligrams of BioPerine per serving, a black pepper extract which helps improve nutrient absorption.
We believe this is a fantastic addition. Your muscles are pining for nutrients after a hard workout. Maximizing nutrient absorption during the crucial post-workout anabolic window will give you impressive results.
Now, let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- L-glutamine, 5 g: The most abundant amino acid in the body which helps preserve muscle mass, increase muscle growth, and boost immune system function. It’s versatility is one of the main reasons it’s a staple in post-workout supplements – Jacked Factory POWERBUILD is no exception.
- L-leucine, 4 g: The branch-chained amino acid which helps kickstart the muscle protein synthesis process. Four grams per serving in Jacked Factory POWERBUILD will help you grow some serious muscle, folks.
- Creatine monohydrate, 3 g: Creatine is one of the most researched supplements in history. Time and again, fitness experts have vouched for creatine’s ability to increase muscle mass and improve athletic performance. We’re glad it’s in Jacked Factory POWERBUILD.
- Betaine anhydrous, 2.5 g: Based on the manufacturer’s findings, we deem this post-workout ingredient to be one of the most versatile. If it can take your muscle mass, strength, power, and endurance to the next level like the company claims it does, then it should be one of the things you must have in your post-workout supplement.
- Beta-alanine, 2 g: Another versatile and well-rounded ingredient. Beta-alanine helps increase strength, improve endurance, and boost recovery. Like we pointed out, one of its most impressive features is its ability to increase muscle mass and torch fat. Who wouldn’t want that? We certainly do.
- L-carnitine l-tartrate, 2 g: Say goodbye to post-workout soreness with the inclusion of l-carnitine l-tartrate in Jacked Factory POWERBUILD. We expect you to be fresh as a daisy for your next workouts. Don’t forget to get your weekly massage and eight hours of sleep nightly while you’re at it.
- BioPerine, 5 mg: Nutrient absorption is the one of the most important – if not most important – factors you must consider after a gruelling training session. Jacked Factory POWERBUILD’s BioPerine content ensures efficient nutrient absorption for impressive results.
We feel the manufacturer gave the perfect name to Jack Factory POWERBUILD.
Not only will you increase power, you will also build lean muscle mass.
This product focuses more on glutamine, with five grams per serving. Frankly, Jacked Factory POWERBUILD is the only post-workout supplement we’ve reviewed which has more glutamine than the other renowned post-workout ingredients.
What does that tell us?
Jacked Factory POWERBUILD emphasizes maximum recovery, because that’s what this amino acid can do for you. It makes sense to us, from a post-workout perspective.
Plus, you build muscle mass with exercise, nutrition, sleep, and supplements – glutamine will help you preserve it.
Not only that, glutamine can also amp up your human growth hormone levels. Combining it with leucine (four grams per serving) and creatine (three grams per serving) guarantees improved recovery and more muscle mass.
We’re stoked because this product has two versatile ingredients in beta-alanine and betaine anhydrous.
Long story short, their benefits overlap. They cover important post-recovery areas such as muscle growth, power, and endurance. Awesome.
The inclusion of l-carnitine l-tartrate is icing on the cake. Not only will your recovery improve and your muscles grow in size, your post-workout soreness will diminish considerably.
We also rarely come across a post-workout supplement which has a nutrient absorption component such as BioPerine. Jacked Factory POWERBUILD seems to be the lone wolf in the industry, folks. Better absorption equals better results. Period.
One ingredient which caught our attention was erythritol, a zero-calorie sugar alcohol.
While some fitness experts have criticized erythritol, the Calorie Control Council said the Food and Drug Administration agreed it is a “Generally Regarded As Safe” ingredient in 2001.
Aside from its zero calorie content, erythritol also has a high digestive tolerance and does not cause tooth decay, per the Calorie Control Council.
Nonetheless, this begs us to ask: why include a relatively unknown sugar alcohol when the product already has stevia, a healthy, plant-based, low-calorie sweetener?
We laud the manufacturer for using stevia leaf extract in Jacked Factory POWERBUILD (among its benefits are healthier blood pressure and blood sugar levels) . It just seems to us the inclusion of erythritol was unnecessary.
Even though there seem to be no fillers and questionable ingredients in Jacked Factory POWERBUILD, we’re wondering why the manufacturer didn’t disclose the amount of important nutrients such as sodium, potassium, sugar, fats, carbs, and the like.
The product is promising, but the manufacturer’s transparency takes a huge hit. You need to be honest with your consumers – not disclosing the amounts of crucial ingredients is the same as concocting a useless proprietary blend.
Ironically, the manufacturer claims Jacked Factory POWERBUILD has no proprietary blends or under-dosed ingredients. “We have nothing to hide,” per its official website.
Tell us, then: how will the consumer know how much sugar and sodium your product has? What if the customer is monitoring his or her sugar and/or sodium intake?
Jacked Factory POWERBUILD Benefits
Jacked Factory POWERBUILD has the following benefits, per its official website:
- More muscle growth
- Maximum recovery
- Decreased muscle soreness
- Increased strength and power
- Overtraining prevention
We agree with all of these claims. Jacked Factory POWERBUILD has a good combination of ingredients which will help you achieve all of these post-workout goals.
Who Takes It?
Jacked Factory POWERBUILD is intended for healthy and active individuals over the age of 18 who want to achieve their post-workout goals, increase muscle mass, strength, and power; boost recovery, and achieve their overall fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
Jacked Factory POWERBUILD has no glaring side effects. It’s best to ask for your doctor’s advice if you have any pre-existing condition.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
Jacked Factory POWERBUILD Summary
- Good ingredient combo. Glutamine, leucine, creatine, betaine anhydrous, beta-alanine, and l-carnitine l-tartrate.
- Five grams of glutamine per serving. Helps improve recovery, preserve muscle mass, and boost the immune system.
- Four grams of leucine per serving. BCAA which helps kickstart muscle protein synthesis.
- Three grams of creatine per serving. Helps increase muscle mass and improve athletic performance.
- Versatile ingredients. Betaine anhydrious and beta-alanine, to be precise.
- Has BioPerine. Pepper extract which improves nutrient absorption.
- Sweetened with stevia leaf extract. Plant-based sweetener with good health benefits.
- Tastes great. Numerous consumers swear by it.
- Has erythritol. Not a dirty ingredient, just a redundant one.
- Poor transparency. Manufacturer fails to disclose sugar, fat, carbohydrate, sodium, and potassium amounts.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 24.18-gram container (30-Day Supply): $35.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Supplement Name
The so-called “True Post-Workout Muscle-Building Supplement” did a good job on most fronts: ingredient combination and quality, to be exact.
It’s just a shame the manufacturer left out some of the important ingredients which consumers first look at.
Nonetheless, we believe Jacked Factory POWERBUILD can help you recover, build muscle mass, and achieve your overall fitness goals.
We’re just hoping the manufacturer comes up with an advanced formula disclosing all of the ingredients.