What’s the most versatile and powerful energy booster you’ve ever tried?
We know, it’s a tough question.
Maybe we can help you.
How about trying Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy?
We can tell you one thing – this energy booster has the combined powers of a pre-workout supplement and multivitamin.
All without the caffeine jitters.
Enjoy the review as usual, folks.
About Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy
Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy “supplies a blend of nutrients to help you feel energized throughout the day. It can be used on a daily basis without the burnout that occurs with caffeinated energy products,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Intense. One of the most powerful energy boosters on the market.
- Insane B vitamin content. Measures up to leading athlete multivitamins.
- Versatile. Can also double as a pre-workout supplement. Seriously.
Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy Supplement Facts (75 Liquid Softgels)
|Serving Size: 4 Liquid Soft-Gels|
Servings Per Container: 18
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Thiamin (As Thiamin Hydrochloride)||27 mg||1800%|
|Niacin (As Niacinamide)||107 mg||535%|
|Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||27 mg||1350%|
|Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin)||133 mcg||2217%|
|Pantothenic Acid (As D-Calcium Pantothenate)||133 mg||1330%|
|Chromium (As Chromium Picolinate)||53 mcg||44%|
|Creatine (As Creatine Monohydrate)||400 mg||†|
|L-Carnitine Tartrate||267 mg||†|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG)||267 mg||†|
|Maca Powder (Root)||200 mg||†|
|Spirulina Powder||133 mg||†|
|Asian Ginseng Extract (Root, 30% Ginsenosides)||67 mg||†|
|Bee Pollen||33 mg||†|
|Royal Jelly||33 mg||†|
|Bioperine® Complex||20 mg||†|
|Ginger Extract (Root, 5% Gingerol), Piper Longum Extract (Fruit, 1.5% Piperine), Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract (Fruit, 98% Piperine)|
|Other Ingredients: Soy Bean Oil, Gelatin, Purified Water, Glycerin, Beeswax, Lecithin, Annatto Seed, Beta Carotene, Caramel And Titanium Dioxide. Contains: Soybean. No Artificial Colors or Preservatives. Gluten Free.|
|Directions: (Adult) Take two (2) to four (4) liquid soft-gels. May be taken all at once or divided throughout the day.|
Let’s keep it real: many bodybuilding enthusiasts love caffeine.
After all, consuming a cup of coffee before a hard workout dates back to the Golden Era of Bodybuilding.
While caffeine has its benefits (increased energy, antioxidant protection, fat loss, and physical performance), it also has some downsides.
Too much of it may result in a spike-crash or jittery effect in some individuals.
On that note, you can always resort to energy boosters with more natural pathways.
Case in point: AOR Mit0-Charger, a supplement which harnesses the powers of Rhodiola rosea, benfotiamine, oxaloacetic acid, and the like.
It’s also a clean energy booster which doubles as a nootropic.
Let’s see if Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy meets our lofty expectations.
This supplement “supplies a blend of nutrients to help you feel energized throughout the day,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
“It can be used on a daily basis without the burnout that occurs with caffeinated energy products,” per the same source.
Long-lasting energy without the dreaded burnout?
We like it.
When you size this product up for the first time, you can tell you don’t need any caffeine jolt – it’s stacked from top to bottom.
The first thing which grabs your attention are the insane amounts of B vitamins.
In fact, we daresay Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy is the king of B vitamin content among energy boosters.
Don’t believe us?
Check out how it stacks up against the competition:
|Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy||NOW Sports Energy Extreme||Olympian Labs Olympian Energy|
|Vitamin B1||27 mg (1,800% DV)||10 mg (667% DV)||none|
|Vitamin B2||27 mg (1,588% DV)||10 mg (588% DV)||4 mg (235% DV)|
|Vitamin B3||107 mg (535% DV)||20 mg (100% DV)||35 mg (175% DV)|
|Vitamin B5||133 mg (1,330% DV)||20 mg (200% DV)||none|
|Vitamin B6||27 mg (1,350%)||10 mg (500% DV)||none|
|Vitamin B7||27 mcg (9% DV)||none||none|
|Vitamin B9||none||400 mcg (100% DV)||none|
|Vitamin B12||133 mcg (2,217% DV)||1,000 mcg (16,667% DV)||12 mcg (200%)|
Even though NOW Sports Energy Extreme has way more vitamin B9 and vitamin B12 than Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy, the latter clearly dominates in the other categories.
According to Dieticians of Canada’s official website, “B vitamins are needed for releasing energy in your body, building and repairing tissues and for healthy red blood cells.”
Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy’s unreal amounts of B vitamins bode well for any athlete or active individual.
In fact, we think this product can double as a pre-workout supplement.
Plus, its B vitamin arsenal measures up to some multivitamins for athletes.
It’s that powerful.
You can throw in “versatile” as well.
Here’s the good news: Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy has more to offer.
It’s hard to fathom this energy booster has 400 milligrams of creatine monohydrate per serving.
We have yet to see another energy booster which does. Seriously.
Fitness experts say creatine supplementation helps increase work capacity and ward off fatigue.
We agree. Creatine is a time-tested bodybuilding supplement which helps you crank out more reps at the gym.
Here are its other benefits:
- Helps ramp up muscle mass, strength, and power
- Boosts fat loss
- Strengthens bones
- Improves metabolic health
- Enhances cognitive abilities
We’re glad Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy has creatine.
This product also has 267 milligrams of l-carnitine l-tartrate per serving.
Long story short, this form of l-carnitine (also known as LCLT) helps torch fat, increase energy and endurance, and improve the body’s response to insulin.
We say it’s also a great inclusion, folks – LCLT has a good track record. Many customers swear by it.
You can also find l-carnitine l-tartrate in many pre-workout and post-workout supplements.
On the other hand, we also love Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy’s 267 milligrams of trimethylglycine (TMG)’s per serving.
Confused? Maybe we can help.
In bodybuilding lingo, this ingredient is simply known as betaine, a natural by-product of beets.
Here’s the rundown on TMG or betaine’s benefits:
- Helps increase muscle strength and power
- Ramps up endurance
- Enhances the body’s anabolic environment
- Boosts fat loss
Just like creatine, betaine is another staple bodybuilding supplement ingredient.
The latter has proven energy and endurance benefits, folks. Trust us.
Another key ingredient is 200 milligrams of maca powder (root) per serving.
This well-known adaptogen helps increase energy and stamina, enhance mood, ward off nasty free radicals, and improve sexual health.
If a component is as well-rounded as maca powder, we’re all for it.
Next up are 200 milligrams of l-tyrosine per serving.
This is a non-essential amino acid and nootropic which helps ramp up energy levels, increase focus, improve mood, and lower stress levels.
We feel the inclusions of an adaptogen (maca powder) and nootropic (l-tyrosine) will go a long way in boosting your energy levels.
After all, lower stress levels plus enhanced cognitive function equals more productivity, right?
Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy’s next key ingredient is 133 milligrams of spirulina powder per serving.
Spirulina is a blue-green algae which many health experts consider as a superfood.
Its energy-boosting benefit is just the tip of the iceberg.
Spirulina also helps keep free radicals at bay, regulate blood pressure levels, lower cholesterol levels, and aids in weight loss.
We love the inclusion of a superfood in Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy.
Another key ingredient is 67 milligrams of Asian ginseng extract (root, 30 percent ginsenosides) per serving.
This component has a ton of benefits:
- Enhances mood
- Lowers stress levels
- Improves cognitive function
- Wards off inflammation
- Boosts weight loss
The next component surprised us to no end.
How does 33 milligrams of bee pollen per serving grab you?
It turns out bee pollen helps ramp up energy levels, keep inflammation at bay, regulate digestion, increase immunity, and boost heart health.
There aren’t too many energy boosters which have bee pollen, mind you- you might as well grab this opportunity.
Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy’s 33 milligrams of royal jelly per serving should complement this perfectly.
Royal jelly is a secretion of honey bees which helps improve circulation, boost bone health, ward off free radicals, and increase metabolism.
Lastly, Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy has a BioPerine Complex which takes up 20 milligrams per serving.
If you’re into supplements, you should know by now BioPerine helps improve nutrient uptake and boost digestion.
That translates to better overall results.
The thing is, this energy booster’s BioPerine Complex is a shady proprietary blend – the manufacturer fails miserably to break down the individual ingredient amounts.
Nevertheless, this flaw is not enough to overcome the tremendous upside of Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy.
Take this supplement’s name literally, folks: it packs a serious wallop without the caffeine.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride), 27 mg: A B vitamin which helps boost energy levels and improve heart health. Thiamin is Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine Free’s second-most abundant ingredient at a whopping 1,800 percent of the daily value.
- Riboflavin, 27 mg: Also known as vitamin B2, this ingredient helps increase energy levels and regulate the immune and digestive systems. An incredible 1,588 percent of the daily value for riboflavin ought to do the trick.
- Niacin (as niacinamide), 107 mg: This vitamin helps shore up heart health and joint mobility.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), 27 mg: This vitamin helps regulate homocysteine levels (a non-protein amino acid which is detrimental to the heart) for better cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), 133 mcg: Just like vitamin B1, vitamin B12 is a classic B vitamin which helps ramp up energy levels and improve heart health. Cyanocobalamin is Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy’s most abundant ingredient at an insane 2,217 percent of the daily value.
- Biotin, 27 mcg: Simply known as vitamin B7, this component helps improve heart, skin, and nail health. It also helps keep inflammation at bay and repair muscle tissue.
- Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate), 133 mg: Vitamin B5 helps ramp up stamina, boost heart health, regulate the immune system, and keep stress levels in check.
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate), 53 mcg: A mineral which helps regulate insulin sensitivity which results in more muscle mass and fat loss.
- Creatine (as creatine monohydrate), 400 mg: An organic acid which helps increase muscle mass, athletic performance, and protein synthesis. Creatine also helps ramp up energy levels and fat loss.
- L-carnitine tartrate, 267 mg: A form of carnitine which helps increase fat loss, energy, and endurance.
- Trimethylglycine (TMG), 267 mg: Simply known as betaine, this popular bodybuilding supplement ingredient helps increase muscle strength, power, endurance and fat loss.
- Maca powder (root), 200 mg: An adaptogen which helps ramp up energy and stamina. Maca powder also improves sexual function, enhance mood, and keep free radicals at bay.
- L-tyrosine, 200 mg: An amino acid and nootropic which helps increase energy levels and focus. L-tyrosine also helps improve mood and keep stress levels in check.
- Spirulina powder, 133 mg: A blue-green algae and superfood which helps ward off free radicals, promote healthy blood pressure levels, lower cholesterol levels, and boost fat loss.
- Asian ginseng extract (root, 30 percent ginsenosides), 67 mg: An ingredient which helps enhance mood, lower stress levels, boost cognitive abilities, keep inflammation at bay, and boost weight loss.
- Bee pollen, 33 mg: Helps increase energy levels, ward off inflammation, regulate digestion, boost immunity, and shore up heart health.
- Royal jelly, 33 mg: A secretion of honey bees which helps boost circulation, regulate bone health, keep free radicals at bay, and fire up metabolism.
Bioperine Complex, 20 mg
- Ginger extract (root, 5 percent gingerol): An ingredient which helps boost digestion, ward off inflammation, and improve heart health.
- Piper longum extract (fruit, 1.5 percent piperine): More commonly known as long pepper, this Indian plant helps improve sleep quality, improve cardiovascular health, and boost fat loss.
- BioPerine black pepper extract (fruit, 98 percent piperine): A popular ingredient among many bodybuilding supplements which helps boost nutrient absorption for better overall results.
After a thorough analysis, we say Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy packs a tremendous wallop.
In fact, we’re sure it will blow you away.
This is the most powerful caffeine-free energy booster we’ve reviewed to date.
Like we said, its insane B vitamin arsenal alone is enough to get you going for hours on end.
In fact, it measures up to those of leading athlete multivitamins on the market.
It also bears repeating, folks: Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy can double as a pre-workout supplement.
Can you also name an energy booster which has creatine and betaine?
We don’t think so.
Plus, you’ll also get a ton of other health benefits – improved heart health, increased antioxidant protection, and enhanced cognitive abilities, to name a few.
Don’t forget: you can reap these benefits without the possible spike-crash or jittery effect you get from caffeine.
So, not only is this supplement powerful, but it’s also versatile.
Alas, it has a few flaws.
First, Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy’s BioPerine Complex is a shady proprietary blend – the manufacturer fails to divulge the individual ingredient amounts.
Plus, it’s evident this supplement has a filler or two. Check out one of the warning labels:
Talk about ruining a good thing.
Finally, the serving size of four softgels per serving strains your wallet – that many limits your serving to just 18 (the $27.99 you shell out doesn’t even reach three weeks).
This calls for a container with a bigger serving size and cleaner ingredients.
Despite its chinks, Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy is still a worthwhile investment.
Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy Benefits
Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Helps support the body’s balance
- Increases energy levels
- Lowers stress levels
We agree with all of these claims. Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy is a unique and powerful energy formula which should help you in more ways than one.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to increase energy levels, lower stress levels, enhance cognitive function, achieve their daily fitness goals, and improve overall quality of life.
Any Side Effects?
Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy has 535 percent of the daily value for vitamin B3 or niacin, an ingredient which may result in “niacin flushing” (a burning sensation in the face and neck areas) in some individuals.
If this, or any other ingredient, makes you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy Summary
- Intense. One of the most powerful energy boosters on the market.
- Insane B vitamin content. Measures up to the leading athlete multivitamins.
- Versatile. Can double as a pre-workout supplement. Seriously.
- Unique. Rare energy booster with both creatine and betaine.
- Extra health benefits. Improved heart health, enhanced cognitive function, increased antioxidant protection, etc.
- BioPerine Complex. Good digestion benefits, but it’s a shady proprietary blend. Boo.
- May contain a filler or two. Per the warning pertaining to the State of California.
- Slightly expensive. $27.99 for an 18-serving container.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 75-Softgel Bottle (18-Day Supply): $27.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy
You have just laid eyes on one of the most powerful, versatile, and unique energy boosters we have seen.
In fact, we daresay it’s a hybrid pre-workout and multivitamin masquerading as an energy booster.
The key takeaway: Irwin Naturals Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy will blow you away.
It’s not perfect, but it’s still worth buying. Get yours today.