If you’re wondering how the prominent bodybuilder Sadik Hadzovic maintains his impressive physique, BCAA supplementation is one of his secrets. This GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs review will take you through one of the most impressive BCAA supplements on the market today.
About GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs
GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs is “the most comprehensive and delicious fermented BCAA drink on the market,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Seven grams of BCAAs per scoop. Two grams higher than most BCAA supplements.
- 3.5 grams of l-leucine per serving. The most anabolic amino acid.
- Has l-carnitine. Helps increase fat loss and energy levels.
GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs Supplement Facts (Cotton Candy, 690 grams)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11.5 g)
Servings Per Container: 60
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%*|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||3 g||176%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||7 mcg||292%|
|BCAA Matrix 2:1:1||7 g|
|Coconut Water Powder||500 mg||**|
|Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavor, Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame-K.|
|Directions: Mix 1 serving with 6-8 oz. of water and drink before or after workouts and before bedtime. For best results, take an additional serving during training and throughout the day on non-training days.|
Exceptional Taste, Superior Formula
We hope you’ve made branched-chain amino acids a part of your supplement stack by now.
The three BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) are essential amino acids (EAAs) which your body doesn’t synthesize. That means you have to obtain them from whole foods and supplements.
Getting ample amounts of BCAAs pays off handsome dividends. Check out their benefits:
- Increase longevity and strength
- Boost insulin health
- Preserve muscle mass
- Ward off muscle soreness
- Improve exercise performance
- Keep fatigue at bay
- Support hormone balance during rigorous training
- Ramp up fat loss
- Increase muscle protein synthesis
Long story short, BCAAs are some of the most versatile bodybuilding supplements on the market. When you try supplements such as Nutrex Research Amino Hydration and GASPARI AminoLast, you’ll see what we mean.
On that note, we’re hoping GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs can give you a fast return on your investment. Champion bodybuilder Sadik Hadzovic endorses GAT Sport products. One look at his chiseled physique, you can be sure this BCAA product helped him accomplish that.
The manufacturer describes GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs as “the most comprehensive and delicious fermented BCAA drink on the market,” per its official website. The company also takes pride in this product’s “exceptional taste” and “superior formula,” per the same source.
We’ve seen more comprehensive BCAA formulas than this one (such as NLA For Her Her Aminos). However, GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs emphasis on vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and its 2:1:1 BCAA formula should pay off.
We have a good feeling about this supplement. Hopefully, it’ll make it to the upper echelon of BCAA supplements sooner than later.
BCAA Matrix 2:1:1, 7 grams
GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs has an impressive seven grams of BCAAs per serving. Most competitors can only muster five grams per scoop (one of the rare exceptions is ALLMAX AMINOCORE, which has a whopping 8.180 grams of BCAAs per serving).
The takeaway: you’ll reap the full benefits of BCAAs with GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs, and then some. If you want a product which can help you remain in an anabolic state before and after workouts and throughout the day, this is it.
GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs follows the standard 2:1:1 BCAA ratio. This means there are two servings of l-leucine for every single serving each of l-isoleucine and l-valine. You can’t go wrong with this ratio – it’s the most common among BCAA products.
GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs’ 3.5 grams of l-leucine per scoop should help you build some serious muscle mass. Don’t forget, we’re talking about the most anabolic amino acid (l-leucine helps kickstart the muscle protein synthesis process).
Moreover, leucine helps preserve muscle mass, boost fat loss, and may keep inflammation at bay. It turns out leucine is more than just muscle growth. GAT Sports FLEXX BCAAs leucine content should go a long way.
As for its l-isoleucine and l-valine content, this supplement has 1.75 grams of each, which should go a long way. The former helps increase endurance, repair muscle tissue, regulate blood sugar levels, and maintain a positive nitrogen balance.
As for the latter, it helps improve sleep quality, quell anxiety, suppress appetite, increase endurance, repair muscle tissue, and increase muscle mass.
Another impressive feature of GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs’ BCAA content is its plant-based and fermented nature. This is a high-quality and allergen- and contaminant-free kind of BCAA. Plus, it is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
All in all, GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs’ BCAA Matrix 2:1:1 blend impressed us. You get seven grams of top-notch BCAAs which will help muscle up, lean out, and achieve your various fitness goals.
L-Carnitine, 500 milligrams
GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs has a secret weapon: 500 milligrams of l-carnitine per 11.5-gram scoop. Not too many BCAA supplements have this fat-burning ingredient. Our advice: better take advantage.
“Additional lean muscle results are supported by l-carnitine, which helps convert fat to energy while you’re training,” per the company’s official website.
The University of Maryland Medical Center’s official website confirms this. It adds, “Some studies show that oral carnitine may help reduce fat mass, increase muscle mass, and reduce fatigue, which may contribute to weight loss in some people.”
Bottom line: l-carnitine is excellent for those who want to increase muscle mass and fat loss. We feel it complements the same benefits of BCAAs.
Plus, l-carnitine also helps regulate blood sugar levels, enhance cognitive function, and ward off muscle damage. These are excellent all-around benefits.
When you harness the powers of BCAAs and l-carnitine, you’ll shape up in conjunction with regular exercise, sound nutrition habits, and enough sleep.We’re certainly glad GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs has l-carnitine.
Coconut Water Powder, 500 milligrams
Forget the regular sports drink – there’s a huge chance it contains those artificial food colorings (which have a heap of side effects). Coconut water is the real deal.
This ingredient is a rich source of electrolytes (especially potassium), which are minerals which help boost hydration and maintain optimum cellular fluid balance. It’s also low in sodium and contains none of those shady artificial food colorings.
Coconut water has other vital health benefits:
- Wards off kidney stones
- Boosts digestion and metabolism
- Ramps up weight loss
GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs has 500 milligrams of coconut water per serving. On paper, it may seem enough. However, when you check out the ingredients list, this supplement yields a paltry one percent of the daily value for potassium (a maximum daily value of five percent is low).
On the flip side, coconut water is also a decent source of vitamin B6, which helps improve cardiovascular function. As for GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs, it has an impressive 176 percent of the daily value for this B vitamin.
Combine that with its awesome 292 percent of the daily value for vitamin B12, expect to boost your heart health and increase your energy levels. These B vitamin amounts trump those of some energy boosters. That’s saying something. Take a bow, GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Calories, 10: GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs is low-calorie BCAA supplement at a measly 10 per 11.5-gram scoop.
- Total carbohydrate, 3 g: This supplement’s carb content represents just less than one gram of the daily value. You can be sure GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs complements any low-carb diet perfectly.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 3 g: GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs vitamin B6 levels represent an impressive 176 percent of the daily value. This vitamin helps regulate homocysteine levels (a non-protein amino acid detrimental to heart health) for better cardiovascular function.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), 7 mcg: This BCAA product is an outstanding source of vitamin B12 at 292 percent of the daily value. This component helps boost heart health and increase energy levels.
- Sodium, 40 mg: GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs has just two percent of the daily value for sodium, a level which is safe for those who are monitoring their sodium intake.
- Potassium, 56 mg: Despite its coconut water powder inclusion, GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs is not a significant source of potassium at a paltry one percent of the daily value.
- L-leucine, 3.5 g: The muscle-building amino acid which helps kickstart the muscle protein synthesis process. Leucine also helps preserve muscle mass, boost fat loss, and may keep inflammation at bay.
- L-isoleucine, 1.75 g: The BCAA which helps regulate blood sugar levels, produce hemoglobin, increase endurance, and repair muscle tissue.
- L-valine, 1.75 g: The BCAA which helps improve sleep quality, quell anxiety, suppress appetite, regulate the immune system, increase energy levels, repair muscle tissue, and ramp up muscle mass.
- L-carnitine, 500 mg: This naturally-occurring amino acid helps boost fat loss, increase energy levels, boost brain health, and keep muscle damage at bay. L-carnitine should complement GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs’ BCAA Matrix 2:1:1 blend perfectly.
- Coconut water powder, 500 mg: An ingredient which has a solid electrolyte profile for increased hydration. Coconut water is also a source of vitamin B6, which helps regulate homocysteine levels and improve cardiovascular function.
Looks like Sadik Hadzovic as right all along. When he promoted GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs, he said the product helped him ward off muscle damage and shorten recovery time. Consider the fact he’s one of the most proficient bodybuilders out there. You must also take into account this product’s impressive ingredient profile.
When you put everything together, GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs is one powerhouse BCAA supplement. Make no mistake about it. You start with the hefty dose of BCAAs – seven grams per serving on a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio, to be precise.
Listen, a vast majority of competitors can only muster five grams per serving or so. A difference of two grams per scoop should help you conquer your fitness plateaus, for sure.
This supplement features 3.5 grams of l-leucine per serving. That much (which is a bit higher than your regular BCAA supplement) is sure to help kickstart the muscle-building process. The isoleucine and valine amounts (1.75 grams each) aren’t shabby, either.
Best of all, these BCAAs are plant-based and fermented. This means they have excellent quality. They’re also a great alternative for vegans and vegetarians.
GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs sets itself apart from the rest of the pack because of its impressive B vitamin and l-carnitine components. You cannot pass up on 176 percent and 292 percent of the daily value for vitamin B6 and vitamin B12, respectively. It bears repeating: these amounts trump those of some leading energy boosters. If that doesn’t blow you away, nothing will.
We’re also confident 500 milligrams of l-carnitine per scoop will complement the fat-burning and energy-increasing benefits of the 2:1:1 BCAA Matrix. Pay attention to your training, eating, and sleeping habits, and your results will soar.
The inclusion of 500 milligrams of coconut water powder per serving is an insurance policy, more than anything else. It looks great on paper, but we’re wondering why GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs’ potassium content is equal to a mere two percent of the daily value. Regular coconut water drinks have a lot more potassium content (at least 10 percent of the daily value).
We also give props to the manufacturer for excellent transparency – it breaks down all of the ingredient amounts.
It’s just a shame GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs has sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), artificial sweetener which has links to obesity. Stevia, a natural sweetener which helps regulate blood pressure levels, would have been the better option.
This supplement also doesn’t have the reputation of other big-name BCAA products. However, we’re confident it will, in due time. We say that with confidence. GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs is a powerhouse BCAA supplement which should help you tremendously in your fitness quest.
GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs Benefits
GAT Sport FLEX BCAAs has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Seven grams of plant-based, fermented BCAAs per serving
- Key electrolytes
- 2:1:1 BCAA ratio
- L-carnitine for optimal fat burnign
We agree with all of these claims. GAT Sport FLEX BCAAs is a great way of getting your BCAAs in any time of day.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to increase muscle mass, fat loss, strength, and endurance; shorten recovery time, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs contains sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), an artificial sweetener which may increase obesity.
If this, or any other ingredient, makes you feel doubtful, please consult your doctor before buying GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs Review Summary
- Impressive ingredient combo. One of the most unique BCAA supplements we’ve sized up.
- Seven grams of BCAAs per serving. Higher than the industry average.
- Plant-based, fermented BCAAs. High-quality BCAAs without the nasty contaminants.
- 3.5 grams of l-leucine per scoop. The most anabolic amino acid.
- L-carnitine. Helps increase fat loss and energy levels.
- Flavor options. Comes in Cotton Candy, Jelly Bean, Orange Burst, and Sour Ball varieties.
- Sucralose. Artificial sweetener which may increase obesity.
- Reputation. Not as known as other big-name BCAA supplements.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- 1 690-gram Bottle (60-Day Supply): $46.19
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs
Take Sadik Hadzovic’s word for it: GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs works. When you put seven grams of BCAAs per scoop, 3.5 grams of l-leucine per serving, and l-carnitine together, great things happen.
GAT Sport FLEXX BCAAs may not be flawless, but we still highly recommend you buy it. Expect to conquer your fitness plateaus and achieve your fitness goals consistently with it.