Quick, name a comprehensive BCAA supplement for the ladies.
How about trying NLA For Her Her Aminos.
Yep, it’s that same BCAA product which fitness and bodybuilding icon Jessie Hilgenberg is endorsing.
One look at her awesome physique, you can tell she’s reaped this product’s benefits.
We hope you will, too.
Buckle up and enjoy another sensational review, folks.
About Supplement Name
NLA For Her Her Aminos “is our blend of amino acids designed to be taken at any time of the day to fuel your muscles with nutrients that increase protein synthesis, help prevent catabolism, and enhance recovery,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Versatile ingredients. BCAAs, taurine, beta-alanine, l-glutamine, and l-citrulline.
- Tasty. One of the best-tasting BCAA supplements on the market.
- Great reputation. Many customers have given it high marks online.
NLA For Her Her Aminos Supplement Facts (Watermelon, 30 Servings)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8 g/0.3 oz)|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Amino Blend||5,875 mg||**|
|Taurine, L-Lysine Mono HCL, Beta Alanine, BCAA [Branch Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)], L-Glutamine, L- Citrulline|
|Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Silica, Sucralose|
|Directions For Use: Mix 1 scoop with 6-8 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice immediately upon waking, before, during, or after your workouts. Supplementing before, during, and after your workouts will enhance muscular endurance and prevent muscle wasting, promoting increased recovery and strength gains. The amino acid Beta Alanine may cause a slight tingling sensation.|
Comprehensive Amino Acid Blend
We’ve seen some comprehensive BCAA bodybuilding supplements here on B5.
One such product is RSP Nutrition AminoFocus. We’re certain you will have a hard time finding a BCAA supplement which has amino acids, nootropics, Theacrine, l-citrulline, and l-arginine.
Another do-it-all BCAA is BSN AMINOx, which has l-alanine, taurine, l-citrulline, and vitamin D3 for good measure.
We’re hoping NLA For Her Her Aminos can join their exclusive ranks.
We’re stoked. This marks the first time we will review a BCAA supplement exclusively for women.
We know the ladies are just as excited.
NLA For Her Her Aminos “is our blend of amino acids designed to be taken at any time of the day to fuel your muscles with nutrients that increase protein synthesis, help prevent catabolism, and enhance recovery,” per its official website.
“Supplementing with Her Aminos on a daily basis will support recovery between workouts, allowing you to bounce back quicker from intense exercise and come back stronger at your next session,” per the same source.
Our first impression: this product captures the essence of a true BCAA product.
Check out what BCAAs can do for you, folks:
- Help increase protein synthesis
- Ramp up and preserve muscle mass
- Increase fat loss
- Regulate hormone balance during training
- Increase endurance
- Ward off muscle soreness
- Boost long-term health
BCAA supplements are bona fide virtuosos. Take our word for it.
The manufacturer also claims your muscles absorb the nutrients in NLA For Her Her Aminos “within a matter of minutes after ingestion.”
We like that. That translates to increased anabolism, decreased catabolism, and ramped-up energy levels for the ladies.
The folks at NLA For Her also recommend taking this supplement before, during, and after a hard workout.
That’s because increasing one’s amino acid levels during these periods results in minimal muscle breakdown, shorter recovery time, and increased strength.
We agree wholeheartedly.
Those are just some of the things BCAA supplements can do for you.
NLA For Her For Her features eight key ingredients under its Amino Blend, which takes up 5.875 grams per eight-gram serving.
Unfortunately, the same Amino Blend is also a shady proprietary blend (the manufacturer fails to divulge the individual ingredient amounts).
That dampened our enthusiasm in a hurry.
Despite this shortcoming, NLA For Her Her Aminos still has a tremendous upside.
It’s just a shame we won’t know how much leucine this product has.
Just so you know, this is the most anabolic amino acid – it triggers the release of a special protein known as mTOR.
Once that happens, the muscle protein synthesis process kicks off.
Long story short – no leucine, no muscle. It’s that simple.
Okay, some ladies might find it a bit awkward. We promise you won’t grow useless bulk if you take NLA For Her Her Aminos in conjunction with a sound nutrition plan.
Of course, when there’s leucine, there’s isoleucine and valine.
Here are the things which the former can do for you:
- Ramps up energy and endurance levels
- Shortens recovery time
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels
- Regulates blood clot formation
- Maintains a positive nitrogen balance
- Repairs muscle tissue
As for valine, it also helps repair muscle tissue and increase exercise endurance.
In addition, it also helps stimulate the nervous system, ramps up muscle growth, improve mental function, improve sleep quality, and suppress appetite.
You can see these two BCAAs are versatile. They also complement leucine perfectly.
It bears repeating, folks: if you want to achieve your fitness goals faster and boost your long-term health, try supplementing with BCAAs.
Speaking of versatile, NLA For Her Her Aminos also has the amino acid taurine.
Let’s rattle off some of its key benefits:
- Helps lower stress levels
- Torches fat
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Wards off oxidative stress
- Shortens recovery time
- Boosts cardiovascular health
- Improves sleep quality
- Boosts brain function
Taurine is another certified Jack of all trades. We love it.
We also feel the inclusion of taurine will help substantiate the manufacturer’s earlier claim: NLA For Her Her Aminos will help you decrease muscle breakdown and shorten recovery time.
Next up is l-lysine monohydrochloride.
This ingredient is simply a monohydrochloride salt of the amino acid l-lysine, an essential amino acid.
Lysine helps ward off nasty free radicals, quell anxiety, and regulate the immune system.
This amino acid’s benefits are not related directly to fitness – it helps shore up your long-term health more than anything else.
Well, that’s one of the key benefits of BCAAs.
On that note, we say NLA For Her Her Aminos’ l-lysine monoydrochloride and BCAA components go hand in hand.
The next three ingredients should make a maximum impact on any woman’s fitness regimen.
Make way for beta-alanine, l-glutamine, and l-citrulline.
Beta-alanine is a naturally-occurring beta amino acid which synethesizes carnosine.
Simply put, the higher your muscle carnosine levels are, the greater their working capacity – you will benefit from greater endurance levels and increased resistance against fatigue.
We’re stoked it’s in NLA For Her Her Aminos.
On a side note, “The amino acid beta-alanine may cause a slight tingling sensation,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
Don’t worry, folks. It’s nothing serious – it’s just the stimulation of nerve endings underneath the skin.
You can breathe a sigh of relief now.
On the other-hand, glutamine is an amino acid component you will find in many post-workout supplements.
Well, it’s also a good idea to include glutamine in a BCAA product.
Ready for another certified virtuoso?
Check out glutamine’s benefits:
- Preserves muscle mass
- Ramps up human growth hormone (HGH) levels
- Regulates the immune and digestive systems
- Shortens recovery time
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Keeps free radicals at bay
It’s easy to see glutamine’s benefits help complement those of BCAAs. We love its inclusion in NLA For Her Her Aminos.
The final key ingredient is l-citrulline, an amino acid which helps improve blood flow drastically.
The end results: healthier blood pressure levels, better nutrient uptake, and increased muscle pumps.
It’s icing on your anabolic cake, ladies.
All in all, NLA For Her Her Aminos is not a perfect product, but it’s still solid.
We’re confident it will do what it sets out to do.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
Amino Blend, 5,875 mg
- Taurine: A versatile amino acid which helps incinerate fat, improve insulin sensitivity and sleep quality, lower stress levels, shorten recovery time, boost heart health, and boost brain function.
- L-lysine mono HCL: A monohydrochloride salt of l-lysine, an essential amino acid which helps ward off free radicals, lower anxiety levels, and regulate the immune system.
- Beta-alanine: An essential beta amino acid which helps synthesize muscle carnosine levels for greater working capacity and increased endurance.
- L-leucine: The most anabolic amino acid which helps kickstart the muscle protein synthesis process. Some experts believe leucine can also help preserve muscle mass and torch fat.
- L-Isoleucine: A BCAA which helps increase energy levels, shorten recovery time, maintain a positive nitrogen balance, and repair muscle tissue.
- L-valine: A BCAA which helps repair muscle tissue, ramp up exercise endurance, regulate the nervous system, increase muscle growth, boost mental function, and improve sleep quality.
- L-glutamine: A versatile amino acid which helps preserve muscle mass, increase HGH levels, regulate the digestive system, shorten recovery time, regulate blood sugar levels, and ward off free radicals.
- L-citrulline: An amino acid known for its abilities to improve blood flow, ramp up nutrient uptake, regulate blood pressure levels, and increase muscle pumps.
The manufacturer claims NLA For Her Her Aminos will help boost protein synthesis, reduce catabolism, and shorten recovery time.
Well, we agree.
Who wouldn’t after seeing this supplement’s impressive components?
Like we said, NLA For Her Her Aminos is the first BCAA product for women we’ve reviewed.
Honestly, it made a good impression.
It’s not the perfect BCAA supplement, but it will exceed your expectations.
The three BCAAs are just the tip of the iceberg, folks.
When you include components such as taurine, beta-alanine, l-glutamine, and l-citrulline, good things happen.
Notice NLA For Her Her Aminos have a ton of versatile ingredients – these bode well for your long-term health and fitness goals.
Expect increased muscle mass, muscle pumps, and endurance; shorter recovery time, more fat loss, and better muscle tissue repair when you consume NLA For Her Her Aminos.
Take our word for it, folks: many (and we mean many) women have sung this product’s praises.
They also rave about NLA For Her Her Aminos’ taste – they claim it’s one of the best-tasting BCAAs on the market.
We agree (although some naysayers are critical of the Pink Lemonade flavor).
On the flip side, we give the manufacturer an F for transparency – it fails miserably to divulge the individual ingredient amounts of its Amino Blend (which takes up 5,875 milligrams per serving).
Which begs us to ask, where are the calorie, sugar, and sodium content?
On the other hand, NLA For Her Her Aminos also has sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), an artificial sweetener which has several side effects.
To sum things up, this product makes a serious claim as a “Comprehensive Amino Acid Blend.”
Our take: it’s legit, but it isn’t perfect.
NLA For Her Her Aminos Benefits
NLA For Her Her Aminos has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Helps reduce catabolism
- Shortens recovery time
- No stimulants and sugars
- Delicious taste
- Helps increase endurance
We agree with most of these claims. We’re confident NLA For Her Her Aminos will help you achieve these fitness goals and then some.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer has intended NLA For Her Her Aminos for healthy and active women who want to increase anabolism, shorten recovery time, boost endurance, lose fat, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
NLA For Her Her Aminos has beta-alanine, an essential beta amino acid “may cause a slight tingling sensation,” per its official website.
This product also contains sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), which has several side effects (detrimental effects on digestion, headache, etc.).
If these, or any other ingredient, make you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
NLA For Her Her Aminos Summary
- Impressive ingredients. More than just your ordinary BCAA supplement.
- Comprehensive. Manufacturer lives up to its claim.
- Versatile components. Taurine, BCAAs, l-glutamine, and l-citrulline.
- Great reputation. Many women have sung its praises online.
- Awesome taste. One of the best-tasting BCAAs on the market.
- Proprietary blend. Manufacturer fails to divulge individual ingredients of Amino Blend. Boo.
- Has sucralose. Artificial sweetener with several side effects.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 240-gram Container (30-Day Supply): $32.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Supplement Name
The word is out, folks: NLA For Her Her Aminos is a legit go-to BCAA for the ladies.
You can’t argue with a combo of BCAAs, beta-alanine, taurine, l-citrulline, and l-glutamine.
The awesome taste is also a great bonus. Who in his right mind wouldn’t want a tasty anabolic supplement?
We recommend you buy NLA For Her Her Aminos. Go and reap its many benefits today.