Serious question: have you ever stumbled upon a sleep product which doubles as a t-booster?
Meet MusclePharm Z-Core PM.
Beieve it or not, this product’s ingredients are geared toward better sleep, increased testosterone levels, more muscle growth, and healthier libido.
We know you are. Enjoy another awesome review, folks.
About MusclePharm Z-Core PM
MusclePharm Z-Core PM “promotes deeper and more efficient sleep to maximize healing, tissue repair, anabolic hormone production, testosterone levels, and muscle growth,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Non-traditional sleep ingredients. Resorts to magnesium and melatonin instead of the usual chamomile and valerian root.
- Covers all of the sleep bases. Helps you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up refreshed.
- Potent t-booster. Raises your testosterone levels like no other sleep product can.
MusclePharm Z-Core PM Supplement Facts (60 Capsules)
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||3 mg||150%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)||113 mg||28%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate)||7.5 mg||50%|
|Copper (as Copper Glycinate)||10 mcg||<1%|
|Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graceum)||50 mg||†|
|Seed Extract (Standardized to 50% Saponins)||50 mg||†|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.|
|Directions For Z-Core PM: Take 1-2 capsules daily for men and 1 capsule daily for women, preferably on an empty stomach, 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime.|
Promote Deep, Restful Sleep
If you’re into bodybuilding, you know regular training, sound nutrition, and smart supplementation go hand in hand.
Wait a minute, what are we missing?
Ah, yes. Sleep, of course.
Study after study shows your body releases human growth hormone (HGH) during sleep.
The takeaway: Not getting enough sleep means you won’t gain valuable muscle mass. Your muscles need ample rest to grow.
We’ve come across some sleep formulas which help put your body in an anabolic state.
Case in point: Animal PM. This product’s impressive GH-Boosting Complex is what every serious lifter needs.
However, it has far too many flaws for our liking.
Let’s hope MusclePharm Z-Core PM can pick up the slack somehow.
Customers have been raving about this one as well. In fact, it has a sterling reputation among sleep supplements.
MusclePharm Z-Core PM “promotes deeper and more efficient sleep to maximize healing, tissue repair, anabolic hormone production, testosterone levels, and muscle growth,” per its official website.
“It delivers the benefits of precise dosages and Z-Core PM ingredient ratios, and adds the synergistic effects of fenugreek to support natural levels of free testosterone and healthy libido function in women and men,” per the same source.
A sleep formula which helps improve sleep quality, grow muscle, boost testosterone levels, and increase libido?
We’re sure you’re jacked up.
Right off the bat, you can tell MusclePharm Z-Core PM has a simple formula: the ingredients are few (in contrast to the tons of components Animal PM has) and hopefully, clean.
We can tell you right now simplicity resonates well with many consumers. We’re loving MusclePharm Z-Core PM’s no-frills approach.
Not only is the formula simple, but it’s also missing the usual sleep formula ingredients such as chamomile and valerian root extract.
The manufacturer puts its faith in 113 milligrams of magnesium (magnesium aspartate) per serving instead.
Many sleep supplements have this mineral. However, it’s not as known as the aforementioned ones in terms of helping you go to sleep.
That could soon change, folks.
Some health experts believe magnesium’s ability to filter calcium from the muscles is the reason behind its sleep-inducing prowess.
In other words, magnesium is a potent muscle relaxant.
Not only that, but this mineral helps you make the transition to a relaxed state and lower your anxiety levels before falling asleep.
Magnesium binds to a neurotransmitter known as GABA (a known receptor for sleep aids). That biding action quells your anxiety levels.
Think about it: many individuals drink milk an hour or so before bed. Let’s not forget that milk is a good source of magnesium.
It’s all starting to make sense now.
So, why did the manufacturer feature magnesium as its premiere ingredient?
Simple: magnesium also helps raise your testosterone levels.
In addition, this mineral also increases the bioavailability and muscle-building effects of testosterone.
Remember, this product’s goals are to help you sleep better, put on muscle mass, repair muscle tissue, and improve sexual function.
You also get stellar long-term health benefits when you consume magnesium:
- Helps boost digestion
- Wards off muscular discomfort
- Regulates calcium and potassium levels
- Boosts heart health
- Regulates blood pressure levels
- Plays a key role in bone formation
For our part, we’re glad MusclePharm Z-Core PM has magnesium.
According to the April 14, 2011 issue of Biological Trace Element Research (via NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov), “Our results show that supplementation with magnesium increases free and total testosterone values in sedentary (individuals) and athletes.”
A more familiar sleep ingredient is three milligrams of melatonin per serving.
Melatonin is a natural hormone which your pineal gland (found in the brain) produces.
This gland is inactive during the day. However, it turns itself on at night. The rise in melatonin levels help explain why you start to feel sleepy.
Melatonin’s main function: regulate your sleep-wake cycle.
Many sleep products have the same amount of melatonin as MusclePharm Z-Core PM (three milligrams per serving). We’re confident this much will go a long way.
Another unheralded sleep ingredient is three milligrams of Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride per serving).
One lesser-known benefit of this vitamin is its ability to produce melatonin.
Ergo, Vitamin B6 plays a key role in your sleep-wake cycle.
Check out its other important benefits:
- Regulates blood vessel and eye health
- Boosts brain function
- Improves mood
- Regulates blood pressure levels
We’re sure the inclusions of melatonin and Vitamin B6 in MusclePharm Z-Core PM will help you sleep better and wake up more refreshed.
Now, when it comes to ramping up your testosterone levels, 50 milligrams of the herb/legume fenugreek seed extract per serving can be a great asset.
But Fenugreek in a sleep product? That doesn’t happen every day.
Here’s the thing: when your testosterone levels increase, so does your strength. You’ll be able to conquer your lifts at the gym.
Plus, these increased testosterone levels also help increase sexual function – consistent with MusclePharm Z-Core PM’s goal of a “healthy libido function in women and men,” per its official website.
If you thought 50 milligrams of fenugreek per serving was enough to raise your testosterone levels through the roof, you’ve got another thing coming.
An added punch of 7.5 milligrams of zinc (as zinc aspartate) per capsule.
This mineral helps ramp up the luteinizing hormone which, in turn, increases your testosterone levels.
In addition, zinc also helps keep the conversion of testosterone to estrogen in check.
The final key ingredient of MusclePharm Z-Core PM is 10 micrograms of copper per serving.
It’s quite unusual to find copper in a sleep supplement. It’s more of a multivitamin ingredient.
So, why is copper in MusclePharm Z-Core?
Again, we refer to this product’s goals. Some of which are to “maximize healing” and “tissue repair,” per its official website.
Just so you know, “Copper’s vital role in collagen formation is crucial for bone formation, health and repair,” per the European Copper Institute.
We’re confident this ingredient will help you make the most out of your MusclePharm Z-Core experience.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), 3 mg: A versatile B Vitamin which helps produce melatonin. Vitamin B6 also helps regulate blood pressure levels, improve mood, and regulate brain function. One hundred fifty percent of the daily value should go a long way (anything more than 15 percent of the daily value is high).
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate), 113 mg: The main ingredient of MusclePharm Z-Core PM which helps induce relaxation for better sleep quality. Magnesium also helps increase testosterone levels for increased muscle mass and strength and healthy libido function.
- Zinc (as zinc aspartate), 7.5 mg: Another mineral known for its testosterone-boosting benefits. Like we said, zinc helps keep the conversion of testosterone to estrogen in check.
- Copper (as copper glycinate), 10 mcg: Although copper has several other important health benefits, its role in collagen formation and bone health resonates best with this product.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graceum) seed extract (standardized to 50 percent Saponins), 50 mg: An herb/legume known for its ability to raise testosterone levels and, consequently, muscle mass, strength, and libido.
- Melatonin, 3 mg: A common sleep product ingredient, this hormone regulates the body’s sleep-wake cycle.
After a thorough analysis, we say MusclePharm Z-Core PM is legit, folks.
Will this product promote deep, restful sleep?
No doubt about it.
Listen, many customers have spoken, folks: they say MusclePharm Z-Core PM covers all the sleep bases:
- Falling asleep faster
- Staying sleep for longer periods of time
- Waking up more refreshed
Other sleep products only make you fall asleep, but you’ll find yourself tossing and turning sooner than later.
Not this one.
The 113 milligrams of magnesium per serving will help induce relaxation and promote sleep before you know it.
Add three milligrams each of Vitamin B6 and melatonin per serving, you’ve got it made.
When you take MusclePharm Z-Core PM, it’s like drinking a glass of milk (remember it is high in magnesium) with potent t-boosting ingredients.
Doesn’t get any better than that, does it?
Like we already pointed out, magnesium is the main ingredient because it also helps boost testosterone levels (consistent with this product’s goals).
Throw in 50 milligrams of fenugreek and 7.5 milligrams of zinc per serving, your testosterone levels will go through the roof. Trust us.
When this happens, expect more muscle mass, increased strength, and a healthier libido.
The takeaway: MusclePharm Z-Core PM is a top-notch sleep product masquerading as a t-booster supplement (or is it the other way around?).
The inclusion of 10 micrograms of copper per serving is a nice finishing touch.
This is in line with the product’s goals of healing and tissue repair.
MusclePharm Z-Core PM covers the bases in more ways than one, doesn’t it? It really does what it sets out to do. That’s saying a lot.
To think it doesn’t have the traditional sleep product ingredients such as valerian root extract and chamomile.
We also love this supplement’s transparency: the manufacturer reveals all of the ingredient amounts.
No shady proprietary blends, either. Bravo.
We also think the price ($19.99 for a 60-capsule bottle) is reasonable. Heck, we think it’s worth every penny.
The customers were right about MusclePharm Z-Core PM’s sterling reputation: if you want to sleep better, shorten recovery time, promote an anabolic environment in your body, and increase libido, this is the real deal.
MusclePharm Z-Core PM Benefits
MusclePharm Z-Core PM has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Increases natural testosterone levels
- Helps increase muscular strength
- Improves sleep quality
- Shortens recovery time
- Supports healthy libido
We agree with all of these claims. MusclePharm Z-Core PM is a top-notch product which should deliver on its promises.
Who Takes It?
MusclePharm Z-Core PM is intended for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age and want to improve sleep quality, increase testosterone levels, muscle mass, and strength; shorten recovery time, boost tissue repair, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
Although MusclePharm Z-Core PM has no glaring side effects, we advise you to consult a physician first if any of its ingredients make you feel doubtful.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
MusclePharm Z-Core PM Summary
- Impressive ingredients. Not your traditional sleep product, but it will get the job done. Trust us.
- Magnesium content. Helps induce relaxation, promote deep sleep, and increase testosterone levels.
- Has Vitamin B6. Helps produce melatonin, regulate blood pressure levels, and regulate brain health.
- Potent t-boosters. Magensium, fenugreek seed extract, and zinc.
- Helps increase muscle mass and strength. Thanks to its testosterone-boosting prowess.
- Helps support healthy libido. See preceding comment.
- Great transparency. Manufacturer reveals all of the ingredient amounts.
- Clean ingredients. Awesome.
- Good reputation. Customers swear by it. We believe them.
- Reasonable price. $19.99 for a 60-capsule bottle.
- No glaring weaknesses. We’re serious.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 60- Capsule Bottle (60-Day Supply): $19.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on MusclePharm Z-Core PM
Well, you’ve finally met the sleep product which doubles as a potent t-booster.
We hope you share the same sentiment as ours: this is one awesome product.
Not only will you sleep better, you’ll also achieve your daily fitness goals with ease.
The possibilities are endless.
We highly recommend you buy MusclePharm Z-Core PM. Do yourself a favor: make this a permanent part of your supplement stack.
You’ll thank us for it.