Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster’s four-ingredient, multi-pathway strategy may deliver bigger testosterone benefits than formulas twice its size. Let’s find out why this clean, clinical T-booster is greater than the sum of its parts in our Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster review.
About Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster
Part of Opti-Nutra’s Performance Lab supplement line, SPORT T-Booster is a testosterone supplement designed to raise, protect, and sustain circulating T in order to boost many aspects of masculine performance. Formula notes:
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (D-AA-CC): Enhanced form of DAA, our top-ranked T-booster ingredient shown to increase test by 42%
- KSM-66®: Premium ashwagandha extract standardized to 5% active withanolides; shown in human research to boost testosterone by 17%
- Multi-pathway masculinity: Strong formula strategy boosts T and T-helpers while neutralizing T-killers and feminizing hormones
Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 2 Plantcaps®
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate||1000 mg|
|Ashwagandha Extract (as KSM-66®) (Withania somnifera) (root) (std. for min. 5% withanolides)||300 mg|
|Mucuna Pruriens Extract (seed) (std. for min. 15% levodopa)||150 mg|
|Luteolin (from orange extract [fruit])||30 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Plantcaps® Pullulan Capsule, NuFlow® Rice Concentrate.|
|Suggested Use: Take 2-4 capsules daily: 1-2 capsules with first meal of the day, then 1-2 capsules with last meal of the day. For best long-term results, cycling of this formula is recommended.|
17% T-Boost + 42% T-Boost = Peak Manly Performance
Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster only uses four ingredients, but their potency – and how they seem to amplify each other’s effects – add up to a big boost for testosterone and masculinity in men across all age groups.
Let’s take a closer look at the four manliness-enhancing ingredients and how they work together in Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster.
D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (D-AA-CC), 1000 mg
If you have read other testosterone booster supplement reviews on Best5, you already know that DAA is our top-ranked T-booster ingredient. It’s even better as the chelated form — D-AA-CC — found in Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster.
- DAA has been shown in some early human research to boost testosterone levels by about 42% after only 12 days of supplementation.
DAA works like a sex hormone supercharger. It signals the endocrine system at several stages to increase sex hormone production, and then signals to accelerate the rate of sex hormone release.
Ashwagandha (KSM-66®, 5% withanolides), 300 mg
DAA gets the top billing in Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster, but KSM-66® Ashwagandha is key for this formula’s success. KSM-66® is the good stuff — organic, standardized ashwagandha backed by human research.
One human research study found KSM-66® increased testosterone levels by 17%:
Research has also suggested that Ashwagandha:
- Improves resistance to stress. Stress-induced cortisol hormone is a T-Killer
- Supports T-Helpers: luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone
- Boosts male sex drive, which may be related to its testosterone effects and is a popular benefit for all men, from those in their 20s to men over the age of 50.
In addition to increasing testosterone, KSM-66® is an overall masculine performance enhancer — and appears to be Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster’s true driving force.
Mucuna Pruriens (15% levodopa), 150 mg
This herbal testosterone booster naturally supplies levodopa, which is a key player in the body’s testosterone synthesis process.
Basically, Mucuna Pruriens’ levodopa promotes brain –> endocrine system –> testes signaling that ultimately stimulates production of testosterone.
- Some research has linked Mucuna supplementation to significant increases in both testosterone and luteinizing hormone.
In addition, Mucuna may help to:
- bump up growth hormone for extra anabolic activity
- block the feminizing effects of the girly hormone prolactin.
- improve male virility, including sperm count and sperm activity
Many Mucuna benefits are geared for enhancing masculine health and performance, making it a strong choice for Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster.
Luteolin (from orange fruit extract), 30 mg
Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster’s final ingredient, Luteolin, has emerged as one of the more popular natural aromatase inhibitors used in testosterone supplements. Aromatase is the enzyme that transforms manly testosterone into girly estrogen.
Luteolin’s aromatase-blocking activity helps maintain and sustain circulating testosterone; at the same time it helps keep estrogen levels in check — helping men to keep a more masculine testosterone-to-estrogen ratio.
Plus, luteolin’s anti-estrogen activity helps the sex hormone supercharger DAA to work better — enabling it to selectively raise testosterone without raising estrogen at the same time.
- This DAA+Luteolin synergy indicates that the formulators behind Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster know what they are doing, and are stacking the right ingredients for maximum testosterone results.
Some T-Boosters try to do a million things. Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster instead tries to do one thing — raise testosterone levels — to maximum effect.
With only four ingredients, Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster has more room to play with in each capsule, allowing for hefty dosages of each one.
By using advanced forms, Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster then packs more potency into each dose. This maxes out each ingredient’s T-boosting potential.
- Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster’s four ingredients also work especially well together, as a synergistic masculine stack.
When combined, they boost many aspects of testosterone production from multiple angles, as well as improving manly performance factors (things like muscle growth, virility, energy, sex drive, etc).
In addition to boosting testosterone and masculine factors, Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster neutralizes T-Killers and feminizing factors like prolactin, stress, aromatase and estrogen.
Supporting T-Helpers and fighting T-Killers, the Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster formula appears to be designed for potent testosterone synergy.
Who Takes It?
Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster is positioned as a sports nutrient, which makes it seem like it would be taken by bodybuilders and athletes. While it is a good choice for that demographic, it is equally good for men over age 40 — especially due to its strong potency and extra sex drive support.
Really, Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster is for any man who wants their supplement to prioritize testosterone and succeed — as opposed to complex test stacks with a lot of small-dosed ingredients that try to do too many things (and fail).
Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster Benefits
Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster is laser-focused on testosterone and masculine performance. Its benefits:
- Improved muscle mass development
- Enhanced training intensity and athletic performance
- Better libido, erectile strength, virility and sex performance
- Higher energy levels, both physical and mental
- Fat loss support and better overall body composition
Like other top-ranked testosterone supplements, Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster may also deliver more general masculine vitality benefits that are associated with a rise in testosterone.
Any Side Effects?
Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster uses just 4 ingredients, all of which have been shown to be well-tolerated in research. It also uses high-quality forms of those T-boosters, in the right dosage ranges.
With its clean, quality label, Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster looks like a safe testosterone supplement with little risk of side effects.
It is worth noting, the manufacturer suggests cycling Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster on a 4-weeks-on, 2-weeks-off schedule, which might make it even safer and more effective.
Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster Review Summary
- High-Test design. Formula is potently dosed and laser-focused on increasing testosterone in a lot of different ways
- Research-backed T-Boosts. Clinical human trials show a 17% T-boost from KSM-66, and 42% T-boost from DAA supplementation
- Masculinity maximizer. Performance-oriented benefits for training intensity, sex drive, muscle growth, virility, vitality, general manliness
- Quality ingredients. KSM-66® Ashwagandha, standardized Mucuna extract and D-AA-CC are all enhanced forms
- Clean label. 100% vegan plant capsules made from natural pullulan, no banned substances, good safety profile
- Not available on Amazon, GNC or other retail outlets. In fact, you can only buy Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster at the Performance Lab Website.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- $50 for 1 box (60 Plantcaps; 30 servings)
- Multi-box savings: $95 for 2 boxes, $135 for 3 Boxes
- Available at to buy at the Performance Lab website only: https://www.performancelab.com/supplements/t-booster/
Final Word on Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster
Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster uses a smart strategy to improve testosterone from several angles. It enhances factors that raise T, while neutralizing factors that lower T. The result: Higher levels of testosterone that remains active in the bloodstream for longer.
By keeping its formula streamlined (only 4 ingredients) and clean (no garbage additives), Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster is a clinical testosterone booster — emerging as a leading supplement for healthy masculine performance enhancement.