When you’re staring at the BIG man across the gym…
And the jealous thought crosses your mind:
“Yeaaahh, but he’s probably got a little dick.”
That’s sort of our impression of Methyl Andro. It definitely walks into the T-boosting scene as the “BIG man in the gym,” throwing up massive numbers & impressive 4-in-1 proprietary blends… But, still, there’s that lurking suspicion that beneath the surface there lies a tiny secret.
Perhaps we’re being jealous. Or perhaps we’re right.
Let’s find out:
About Methyl Andro
Manufacturers PMD has crafted an “INSANE TESTOSTERONE AMPLIFIER” by the name of Methyl Andro. And we have to tell you, doods: This booster is definitely insane… But we’re not sure if that’s a good thing here. Formula notes:
- DAA & Fenugreek: The primary T-boosters of this formula are a solid duo, hitting direct & indirect pathways on testosterone boosting.
- 4-in-1 Blend: In theory, the goals of this 4-in-1 blend sound good… But the execution is waaay off.
- Too Many Ingredients: The main reason Methyl Andro can’t execute: It’s trying to do too much with too many ingredients and too small of a dosage.
Methyl Andro Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 3 Vegetarian Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Andro|TEST Blend||1850 mg|
|FenuPRO® Fenugreek Seed Ext. (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (Std. to Min. 50% Furastanolic Saponins and Protodioscin)||600 mg|
|D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)||1000 mg|
|Dioscorea nipponica Makino Root Ext. (Std. 40% Protodioscin)||200 mg|
|Androstenolone (DHEA)||50 mg|
|4-IN-1 TEST SUPPORT MATRIX||490 mg|
|ACTIVATE|T Blend: Ashwagandha Root 5:1 Extract (Withania somnifera), TRIBPRO 90™ Tribulus terrestris Fruit Ext. (Std. 90% Saponins), Safed Musli Root Ext. (Chlorophytum borivilianum) (50% Saponins), Avena sativa (Whole Plant) Ext., Bulbine natalensis Powder (Stem and Tuber), Methoxyisoflavone|
|Muscle|GROWTH Blend: Mucuna pruriens Seed Ext. 15% L-Dopa, Deer Antler Velvet|
|Pro-Estro|SUPPRESS Blend: Yacon Root (Smallanthus sonchifolius), Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus), Calcium Lactate Gluconate, Diindolylmethane, Indole-3-Carbinol, Chrysin (Oroxylum indicum Seed Ext.), Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum), White Button Mushroom Fruit Ext. (Agaricus bisporus)|
|T|ABSORPTION Agent: BioPerine® (Piper nigrum) Fruit Ext.|
Cellulose (Capsule), Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide.
(By Training Level) Take 3 capsules daily. On workout days take 3 capsules 30 minutes before your workout. On non-workout days take 1 capsule 30 minutes before each meal. For advanced results stack with Z-TEST® for increased muscle performance. METHYL ANDRO™ is best used in cycles of 12 weeks on, 4 weeks off. To be used as part of a physical conditioning program.
Methyl Andro mixes Good & Bad boosters in a mix of good & bad design choices.
This is a complicated Supp Facts table.
One that would lead you to think that a ton of heavy, intricate T-boosting is going down in Methyl Andro. You would be both Right & Wrong to think so.
It is complicated, but not necessarily the type of complication that we like to see.
Allow us to explain:
Andro|TEST Blend, 1850 mg
The Andro|TEST Blend is a proprietary mix of Fenugreek & another proprietary mix of D-Aspartic Acid, Dioscorea, & DHEA. In terms of design, this is annoying: We don’t like prop blends & we definitely don’t like prop blends within prop blends.
That’s like bullshit contained inside bullshit.
Luckily, the dosages are presented here (the prop blend debacle doesn’t really become an issue until the next 4-IN-1 Blend), and they’re prettay good:
- Fenugreek. Branded & high-quality, sporting a fat 600 mg. May boost “free” T, but more valuable as a potent sex-enhancer.
- D-TEST Complex. Supplying our #1 T-Booster D-Aspartic Acid, baby. This will definitely jack up the T—although we wish Methyl Andro supplied more than 1000 mg on this bad boy.
The remaining ingredients in the D-TEST Complex include more sex-enhancing Protodioscin and the WADA banned DHEA—thus disallowing the use of Methyl Andro by competitives. Which is a damn shame considering that DHEA doesn’t really seem to do anything for T.
4-IN-1 TEST SUPPORT MATRIX, 490 mg
Four proprietary blends in one proprietary blend.
With an overall low dosage of 490 mg to split between them.
That’s no bueno. Especially since there are 17 ingredients split between these blends:
- ACTIVATE|T Blend: Ashwagandha, Tribulus Terrestris, Safed Musli Root, Chlorophytum borivilianum, Avena sativa, Bulbine natalensis Powder, Methoxyisoflavone
- Muscle|GROWTH Blend: Mucuna Pruriens, Deer Antler Velvet
- Pro-Estro|SUPPRESS Blend: Yacon Root, Bladderwrack, Calcium Lactate Gluconate, Diindolylmethane, Indole-3-Carbinol, Chrysin, Resveratrol, Agaricus Bisporus
- T|ABSORPTION Agent: BioPerine (Black Pepper Ext.)
The intentions behind these blends are to boost T, enhance muscle growth, inhibit estrogen, and increase nutrient absorption, respectively. The problem, aside from the small dosages, is that many of these ingredients are either ineffective or unsafe: Bulbine natalensis, Deer Anter Velvet, Yacon Root, Chrysin…
If these blends simply stuck with the science-backed T-boosters, such as Mucuna Pruriens, Ashwagandha, Avena Sativa, & Agaricus Bisporus, and upped the dosage, then we’d have a lot more confidence in the combination.
As it stands right now, we don’t.
So has Methyl Andro earned the moniker INSANE TESTOSTERONE AMPLIFIER?
Mehh… What we will agree to is that Methyl Andro has insane testosterone amplifiers in its formula—two of which top our BIG LIST of T-Boosters: D-Aspartic Acid & Mucuna Pruriens. The former of which has a decent, yet below-average 1000 mg dosage and the latter having an unknown, but doubtful dosage.
If Methyl Andro was just the Andro|TEST Blend, then we’d be semi-alright with this formula. At the least we’d be confident that it boosts T. Which we are because it does have the Andro|TEST Blend—but whatever momentum it has through the Fenugreek & D-Aspartic Acid duo, it loses with its poorly designed, inadequately dosed 4-IN-1 TEST SUPPORT MATRIX.
The key points we don’t like about it are:
- Low overall dosage
- Prop blend in prop blend tomfoolery
- Too many bad, questionable ingredients
As if the DHEA addition wasn’t questionable enough, Methyl Andro tosses in Bulbine natalensis, Deer Antler Velvet, Chrysin and so on, which do nothing for T and perhaps even diminish male health (regarding Bulbine’s association with prostate issues).
On the whole, Methyl Andro supplies several bona fide T-boosters, but diminishes its overall value with real shitty design choices.
Like, WTF M8!
Methyl Andro Benefits
According to PMD, Methyl Andro is “Perfect” for:
Methyl Andro may accomplish these benefits to a degree, but the one we have most confidence in that isn’t represented here: Sex. With Fenugreek the highest dosed ingredient and extra Protodioscin notched in on the first blend, Methyl Andro seems great for enhancing the libido.
Again, it may also help strength, endurance, mass, and all that, but we’ve also seen plenty of better formulas for these benefits.
Who Takes It?
BIG BAD Bodybuilders. The two types of men that generally benefit from DAA are older mature gents and BIG BAD Bodybuilders. Judging by Methyl Andro’s ads, this T-booster is opting for the second category.
Any Side Effects?
None reported. We wouldn’t be surprised if Methyl Andro produced mild side effects due to the long list of ingredients under its belt, but considering that most of them are under-dosed, we’d classify this T-booster as generally safe.
Methyl Andro Summary
- B5 Favorites. D-Aspartic Acid & Mucuna Pruriens makin’ us blush.
- Fat Fenugreek. One fat dose of Fenugreek is a shiny spot on this formula.
- Quality Extracts. Not all of them, but, again, there are shiny spots.
- Low Dosage. The 4-in-1 blend’s low dosage isn’t doing it for us.
- Questionable Ingredients. These questionable ingredients aren’t doing it for us.
- Prop Blend. The prop blend maze isn’t doing it for us.
- Expensive. That waaay large price-tag is. not. doing. it. for. us.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $119.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Methyl Andro
If you have the dough to throw down on Methyl Andro, then, hey, all the power to ya. You must be doing something right, right? So what the hell do we know… All the same, the things we like about Methyl Andro have been done better by better athletic boosters that are half the price of this. So…