Are you tired of bodybuilding products which come up short on their promises time and again?
Don’t worry. We know the feeling.
From the looks of things, RSP Nutrition Z-Elite is one sleep product you can trust.
Our first impression: clean ingredients which deliver the goods.
We have a good feeling about this. Enjoy the review, folks.
About RSP Nutrition Z-Elite
RSP Nutrition Z-Elite is “designed to maximize muscle strength and support recovery and promote deep, restful sleep,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Great ingredients. Harnesses the powers of vitamins and minerals for better sleep.
- Versatile. Doubles as a potent testosterone booster for increased strength and muscle mass.
- Awesome Vitamin B6 content. Represents an insane 600 percent of the daily value.
RSP Nutrition Z-Elite Supplement Facts (180 Capsules)
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||12 mg||600%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)||425 mg||106%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine and Zinc Aspartate)||35 mg||233%|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide.|
|Directions For Z-Elite: As a dietary supplement, men take 3 capsules (women take 2 capsules) daily, preferably on an empty stomach, 30-60 minutes before bedtime.|
Nighttime Sleep Aid Capsules for Muscle Growth and Recovery
You’ve put in the work at the gym.
The only thing that needs to be done is get your sleep in.
If you’ve seen our B5 sleep product reviews, we’ve gone over some products whose main goals are to help improve sleep quality and increase muscle growth).
Now, make way for RSP Nutrition Z-Elite.
The manufacturer dubs it its “Nighttime Sleep Aid Capsules for Muscle Growth and Recovery,” per its official website.
RSP Nutrition Z-Elite “is an all-natural blend of zinc monomethionine aspartate, magnesium aspartate, Vitamin B6, and melatonin,” per the same source.
“These ingredients work synergistically to support anabolic hormone levels within a normal range and promote restful sleep,” per RSP Nutrition’s official website.
Sure sounds good to us, folks.
On that note, we’re hoping RSP Nutrition Z-Elite exceeds expectations, just like MusclePharm Z-Core PM (which has no glaring weaknesses).
RSP Nutrition Z-Elite’s main ingredient is 12 milligrams of Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) per serving.
At first glance, it may not seem much.
However, that is equal to a solid 600 percent of the daily value (to put things in perspective, anything more than 15 percent of the daily value is high).
Believe it, folks: this supplement trumps the highly-touted Animal PM in this regard (525 percent of the daily value for Vitamin B6).
It also has four times the amount of Vitamin B6 that MusclePharm Z-Core PM has.
Why are we so big on Vitamin B6?
Simple: pyridoxine hydrochloride helps produce melatonin, the hormone which helps regulate your sleep-wake cycle (which is also in RSP Nutrition Z-Elite at three milligrams per serving).
Your pineal gland (found in the brain) produces melatonin. During the day, it doesn’t secrete any of the latter.
However, come night time, your melatonin levels increase (when you start to feel sleepy an hour or so before bedtime is an indication).
In other words, melatonin is your body’s way of telling you when to sleep and when to wake up.
According to the December 2007 issue of Georgian Medical News (via NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov), “B6 Vitamin injections (in white rats) strengthens melatonin biosynthesis,” which, in turn, “influences positive therapeutic effects.”
Okay, the researchers focused on animal subjects. Nonetheless, we’re confident Vitamin B6 supplementation will help you sleep better.
Many sleep products feature Vitamin B6 as one of their main ingredients because it works. Period.
Not only that, you also get other important long-term health benefits when you take this B Vitamin:
- Helps boost blood vessel and ocular health
- Improves neurological function
- Boosts mood
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels
- Regulates nervous system function
Oh, and pyridoxine hydrochloride also helps maintain healthy hormone levels.
That includes your favorite (drum roll, please) human growth hormone (HGH).
When you sleep, your body produces HGH. Vitamin B6 ensures you have ample amounts so your muscles can grow.
Aren’t you glad RSP Nutrition Z-Elite has Vitamin B6?
Next up is 35 milligrams of zinc (as zinc monomethionine and zinc aspartate) per serving.
This represents an awesome 233 percent of the daily value, folks.
Just like Vitamin B6, zinc plays a critical role in regulating melatonin levels.
More specifically, zinc helps metabolize this hormone. Plus, it has effective sedative and calming effects.
However, zinc is not just about better sleep.
Those in the bodybuilding industry know too well this mineral helps ramp up testosterone levels.
Higher testosterone levels translates to more muscle and increased strength (which is consistent with RSP Nutrition Z-Elite’s thrust of muscle strength and recovery).
Not only that, zinc helps keep the conversion of testosterone to estrogen in check.
Here are zinc’s other health benefits:
- Keep nasty free radicals at bay
- Boost heart and brain health
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Promote healthy sexual function in men and women
If an awesome 233 percent of the daily value for zinc won’t do the trick, nothing will.
RSP Nutrition Z-Elite also has 425 milligrams of magnesium per serving.
This represents a solid 106 percent of the daily value for this mineral.
Magnesium is best known for its cardiovascular health benefits. However, it is also a potent sleep product ingredient.
Magnesium helps filter calcium from the muscles. This, in turn, produces a calming and soothing effect which primes you for a night of quality sleep.
We said it before, and we’ll say it again: magnesium is an impressive muscle relaxant.
This mineral’s ability to bind to a neurotransmitter known as GABA produces the relaxing effect you crave for.
Put it this way: many folks drink milk an hour or so before bedtime. Bear in mind milk is a good source of magnesium.
It doesn’t stop there.
It turns out magnesium also helps ramp up your testosterone levels.
Think about it: RSP Nutrition Z-Elite’s patented one-two punch of zinc and magnesium will not only put you to sleep, it will also help raise your strength levels through the roof.
Just like Vitamin B6 and zinc, magnesium also has several other critical health benefits:
- Helps regulate digestion
- Keeps muscular discomfort at bay
- Regulates potassium and calcium levels
- Maintains healthy blood pressure levels
- Helps form strong, healthy bones
We’re stoked RSP Nutrition Z-Elite has magnesium, that’s for sure.
The final key ingredient is 200 IU of Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) per serving.
This represents a solid 50 percent of the daily value for this vitamin.
Here’s the key: some health experts believe people have sleep issues due to their Vitamin D deficiency.
More specifically, it affects your quality of sleep, how much sleep you get, and how you feel upon waking up.
It’s that serious, folks.
When you consume enough Vitamin D, you will sleep better. Guaranteed.
When you’re not getting ample sunlight, supplementing with RSP Nutrition Z-Elite should help tremendously.
Its Vitamin D content should help shore up your heart health, build stronger bones, improve muscle function, keep inflammation at bay, and ward off free radicals.
All in all, RSP Nutrition Z-Elite’s sleep ingredients go above and beyond the call of duty – they provide you with awesome, long-term health benefits.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), 200 IU: A vitamin known for its cardiovascular health benefits. Vitamin D3 also helps strengthen bones, ward off inflammation, and keep free radicals at bay. Some studies have linked insufficient Vitamin D levels to sleep issues. RSP Nutrition Z-Elite’s 50 percent of the daily value should help put a stop to those.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), 12 mg: RSP Nutrition Z-Elite’s main ingredient at an incredible 600 percent of the daily value. Pyridoxine hydrochloride helps produce melatonin, the hormone which regulates your sleep-wake cycles. Not only that, Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormone levels (including human growth hormone levels).
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate), 425 mg: Primarily known for its heart-healthy benefits, magnesium helps filter calcium from the muscles to produce a sedative effect prior to sleeping. Plus, magnesium also helps ramp up testosterone levels for increased strength and muscle mass – excellent benefits for the bodybuilding enthusiast.
- Zinc (as zinc monomethionine and zinc aspartate), 35 mg: Another key ingredient which helps boost testosterone levels for more strength and muscle mass. Zinc also helps regulate blood sugar levels and keep free radicals at bay.
- Melatonin, 3 mg: The hormone which helps regulate sleep-wake cycles. Melatonin is a common ingredient in many sleep products. We feel RSP Nutrition Z-Elite’s Vitamin B6 and melatonin content will work wonders for your sleep quality.
The manufacturer made it clear RSP Nutrition Z-Elite is “designed to maximize muscle strength and support recovery and promote deep, restful sleep.”
We say it will do that and more. Much more.
You won’t see any signature sleep ingredients such as valerian root extract, and chamomile here.
Instead, this product harnesses the power of key vitamins and minerals for better sleep and long-term health benefits.
We think that is a sensational approach.
Nobody can dispute the impact vitamins and minerals make on the body. Tapping into their potential for better sleep and overall health is a great tactic.
Hey, it’s better than resorting to shady proprietary blends and dirty ingredients (both of which RSP Nutrition Z-Elite has none).
Many manufacturers do these for a quick buck, but not this one.
It sure seems to us the folks at RSP Nutrition did their homework: all the ingredients will help you sleep better and longer.
We’re sure they’ll also help you wake up feeling more refreshed.
These bode well for your recovery efforts – better sleep translates to better results outside of the gym (provided you eat right, too).
The other key here is zinc and magnesium’s ability to raise testosterone levels for increased strength and muscle mass.
The inclusion of three milligrams of melatonin per serving is a great insurance policy.
We’re sure it will work great in tandem with Vitamin B6, which helps produce this sleep hormone.
Here’s what you want to hear, folks: customers swear by this product. They say it works.
Great ingredients, great transparency, and a reasonable price ($24.99 for a 180-capsule bottle).
What more could you ask for?
RSP Nutrition Z-Elite Benefits
RSP Nutrition Z-Elite has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Promotes healthy sleep
- Helps increase testosterone levels
- Increases muscle mass
- Shortens recovery time
We agree with all of these claims. We believe RSP Nutrition Z-Elite will do what it sets out to do. It will help you sleep better and then some.
Who Takes It?
RSP Nutrition Z-Elite is intended for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to improve sleep quality, boost testosterone levels, increase muscle mass and strength, shorten recovery time, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
While RSP Nutrition Z-Elite has no glaring side effects, please consult a physician if you feel doubtful about any of its ingredients.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
RSP Nutrition Z-Elite Summary
- Great ingredients. Harnesses the powers of key vitamins and minerals for better sleep.
- Versatile. Doubles as a sleep product and testosterone booster as well.
- Increases strength and muscle mass. Thanks to t-boosting prowess of zinc and magnesium.
- Awesome Vitamin B6 content. Represents an insane 600 percent of the daily value.
- Great transparency. Manufacturer divulges all of the ingredient amounts. Thumbs up.
- Clean ingredients. No nasty fillers, either. Bravo.
- Good reputation. Many customers say it works. Period.
- Reasonable price. $24.99 for a 180-capsule bottle, per manufacturer’s official website.
- No glaring weaknesses. This one pulls out all the stops.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 21-Capsule Bottle (7-Day Supply): $8.99
- 1 180-Capsule Bottle (60-Day Supply): $24.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on RSP Nutrition Z-Elite
Wow. We’re impressed.
RSP Nutrition Z-Elite is one fantastic sleep supplement from top to bottom.
It bears repeating: We’re confident this product will do what it says it will do.
On that note, expect better sleep quality, increased strength, and shorter recovery time.
We highly recommend you buy RSP Nutrition Z-Elite and feel the difference. You won’t regret it.