If you thought you’ve found the most comprehensive pre-workout supplement on the market, think again: iSatori MORPH XTREME will make you eat your words. This review will prove our point.
About iSatori MORPH XTREME
iSatori MORPH XTREME is “The Most Complete Pre-Workout of This Supplement Generation” and “a full-featured, powerful, single-scoop, seven-in-one pre-workout that tastes absolutely delicious! It is fortified with four grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) in a researched 2:1:1 ratio to help maximize performance and recovery,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Comprehensive. To say this pre-workout is complete is a major understatement.
- Seven grams of citrulline malate per scoop.One of the highest among pre-workouts.
- Solid vitamin C, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 content. For increased energy levels and antioxidant protection, among other things.
iSatori MORPH XTREME Supplement Facts (Orange Mango Mania, 560 grams)
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (28 g)
Servings Per Container: Approx. 20
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||125 mg||139%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||588%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||10 mcg||416%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Creatine Chelate)||200 mg||48%|
|MORPH® XTREME Performance Blend™||23,307 mg (22.3 g)||*|
|Max Pump | Plasma Expansion Matrix™||8,025 mg (8.0 g)||*|
|Citrulline Malate||7000 mg||*|
|Inositol Stabilized Arginine Silicate (Nitrosigine®)||1000 mg||*|
|Astralagus (root)(Astralagus membranaceous) Extract: Tienchi Ginseng (root)(Panax notoginseng) Extract (Astragin®)||25 mg||*|
|Strength | Muscle | Endurance Complex||7,200 mg (7.2 g)||*|
|Beta Alanine (H + Beta Alanine™)||3200 mg||*|
|Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower®)||2500 mg||*|
|Betaine Anhydrous||1500 mg||*|
|Instantized 2:1 BCAA Recovery | Performance Blend||4,025 mg (4.0 g)||*|
|L-Leucine/L-Leucine AKG (LeuciTor™)||2000 mg||*|
|L-Isoleucine/L-Isoleucine AKG||1000 mg||*|
|L-Valine/L-Valine AKG||1000 mg||*|
|L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine (Sustamine®)||25 mg||*|
|CORE Energy | Focus | Cognition Matrix||2,890 mg (2.9 g)||*|
|Choline Bitartrate||500 mg||*|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||350 mg||*|
|Yohimbe (Corynanthe yohimbe schum)(Bark) Extract (supplying 3.2 mg Yohimbine)||40 mg||*|
|Extended Energy Blend||167 mg||*|
|Glucuronolactone, Theacrine (TeaCrine®), Ashwagandha (Root) Extract (Withania somnifera) (KSM-66®), Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), L-Tyrosine, Holy Basil (leaf)(Ocimum temuiflorum) Extract, Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) Extract.|
|OTHER INGREDIENTS: Waxy Maize, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Carbonate, FD&C Yellow No. 6|
|DIRECTIONS FOR USE: As a dietary supplement, adults mix one serving (1 scoop) of MORPH® XTREME with 12 to 20 oz. of cold water 30 minutes prior to your workout. MORPH XTREME is a high-stimulant formula. MORPH XTREME can be used on its own or with other iSatori supplements that do not contain caffeine or other stimulants. To be used as part of a resistance training program.|
The 7-in-1 Intense Pre-Workout
We hope you’ve checked out our list of the best pre-workout supplements here on B5. These are the creme de la creme. We’re confident they’ll exceed your expectations.
So far, the best pre-workout we’ve sized up is 4 Gauge, the product with the shotgun-shell-shaped container and the six grams of l-citrulline Dl-malate per serving. If that much doesn’t give you insane muscle pumps, nothing will.
Another pre-workout you should consider is ALTIUS, which does 4 Gauge one better with its insane eight grams of citrulline malate per serving. We sure weren’t kidding when we said this bodybuilding supplement crushes the competition.
Let’s see if iSatori MORPH XTREME has something to say about that. This up-and-coming player is one of the most complete pre-workouts we’ve seen to date. The ingredients list serves as hard evidence.
Our assessment is consistent with the manufacturer’s: it dubs iSatori MORPH XTREME as “The Most Complete Pre-Workout of This Supplement Generation,” per its official website.
The same source says iSatori MORPH XTREME “is a full-featured, powerful, single-scoop, seven-in-one pre-workout that tastes absolutely delicious! It is fortified with four grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) in a researched 2:1:1 ratio to help maximize performance and recovery.”
“The industry-leading synergistic ingredient profile works together to maximize your physiological response to training, promoting energy, focus, strength, pump, recovery, endurance, and muscle,” per the company’s website.
We’ve heard the claim of synergistic ingredients working together to bring about the best possible pre-workout experience. Well, some pre-workouts either produce the dreaded crash effect or jitters which scare customers to no end. We get the feeling iSatori MORPH XTREME will give you a fast return on your investment.
Max Pump | Plasma Expansion Matrix, 8,025 milligrams
iSatori MORPH XTREME main ingredient combination is the MORPH XTREME Performance Blend, which has four sub-ingredient blends. The Max Pump | Plasma Expansion Matrix is the first one. It takes up 8.025 grams per 28-gram scoop.
Leading the charge is a spectacular seven grams of citrulline malate per serving. Citrulline is an alpha amino acid and natural ingredient of watermelon. It helps ramp up nitric oxide levels for improved blood flow, increased muscle pumps, and healthier blood pressure levels. Citrulline also helps keep ammonia levels in check.
When you combine it with malic acid, the end result is citrulline malate. This compound has better absorption properties than citrulline alone. Moreover, it helps increase muscular energy production – you’ll be able to work out longer and harder.
Seven grams of citrulline malate per serving is a sure thing. Pre-workouts which produce the most insane muscle pumps have six grams per scoop or so. Granted, iSatori MORPH XTREME’s citrulline malate isn’t as much as the likes of ALTIUS (eight grams per serving), but it will go a long way.
One rare pre-workout ingredient which iSatori MORPH XTREME has is one gram of Nitrosigine per scoop. It “can take your workout to the next level and enhance performance by promoting blood flow and by increasing focus and energy,” per its official website.
“In an in vitro study, Nitrosigine significantly increased nitric oxide (NO) production over each ingredient tested: arginine AKG, agmatine sulfate, citrulline malate, l-arginine, and citrulline,” per the same source.
Nitrosigine also goes by the name inositol stabilized arginine silicate. According to the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition’s September 21, 2015 issue (via NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov), “daily doses of ASI (Nitrosigine) prior to workout significantly increased pre-workout energy levels, increased muscle pump immediately following a workout, and decreased biomarkers of muscle damage immediately after a workout and during recovery” in 16 healthy males whose ages ranged from 19-33 years.
It seems we’ve stumbled upon a bona fide pre-workout superstar. Experts also say supplementation with Nitrosigine is safe. With that, we’re stoked it’s in iSatori MORPH XTREME. We hope other manufacturers follow suit.
The final key ingredient of the Max Pump | Plasma Expansion Matrix is 25 milligrams of Astralagus (root) (Astralagus membranaceous) extract; tienchi ginseng (root)(Panax notoginseng) Extract (AstraGin) per scoop.
Long story short, AstraGin is an absorption-enhancing ingredient. It helps boost the bioavailability of iSatori MORPH XTREME’s ingredients for better overall results. “AstraGin supports amino acids, creatine, arginine, citrulline, beta-alanine, glucosamine, and several other nutrients,” per its official website. AstraGin is a great insurance policy, no doubt.
Get ready for insane muscle pumps and vasodilation with iSatori MORPH XTREME’s Max Pump | Plasma Expansion Matrix. It’ll blow the competition away.
Strength | Muscle | Endurance Complex, 7,200 milligrams
iSatori MORPH XTREME’s Strength | Muscle | Endurance Complex takes up 7.2 grams per 28-gram scoop. Here, you’ll find the more common pre-workout superstars: beta-alanine, magnesium creatine chelate, and betaine anhydrous. That’s quite a powerful combination, if you ask us.
This product has 3.2 grams of beta-alanine per scoop. This is a naturally-occurring beta amino acid which buffers muscle carnosine levels. The result: increased work capacity and resistance against exercise fatigue.
iSatori MORPH XTREME doesn’t use CarnoSyn, arguably the best brand of beta-alanine on the market. Nonetheless, this component has a good track record among customers. We’re confident it’ll deliver the goods.
What’s more is iSatori MORPH XTREME’s beta-alanine has one of the highest beta-alanine content we’ve seen among pre-workout supplements. The likes of MuscleTech Lab Series Pre Build (1.6 grams per scoop) and Bodybuilding.com Signature Pre-Workout (1.5 grams per scoop) just couldn’t keep up.
The implication: you’ll conquer your workouts with ease. Thing is, get ready for the possible beta-alanine itch (a tingling/itching/flushing sensation in the neck, arms, and shoulders). Don’t worry: it’s harmless and goes away after a minute or two.
The next key ingredient is 2.5 grams of magnesium creatine chelate per serving. Simply put, this is a combination of magnesium and creatine. The latter component has the following benefits:
- Increases energy levels
- Improves exercise performance
- Ramps up muscle mass
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Enhances cognitive function
- Keeps fatigue at bay
Creatine is a time-tested bodybuilding supplement ingredient. Experts say magnesium creatine chelate has better absorption properties than creatine monohydrate. This bodes well for your workout performance.
The final component of the Strength | Muscle | Endurance Complex is 1.5 grams of betaine anhydrous per scoop, which helps ramp up power and fat loss. It also helps improve cardiovascular function, liver health, and digestion.
What’s more is the March 14, 2013 issue of the International Society of Sports Nutrition concluded, “Six weeks of betaine supplementation improved body composition, muscle size, work capacity, attenuated a rise in HCTL (homocysteine thiolactone), tended to improve power, but not strength, in resistance-trained men.”
We mention betaine anhydrous in the same breath as creatine: it’s a versatile pre-workout ingredient which should give you stellar results.
Take the Strength | Muscle | Endurance Complex for what its name says: it’s one ingredient combo which should help boost muscle growth, strength, and endurance. You can’t go wrong with its three staple pre-workout ingredients.
Instantized 2:1:1 BCAA Recovery | Performance Blend, 4,025 milligrams
iSatori MORPH XTREME’s Instantized 2:1:1 BCAA Recovery takes up 4.025 grams per serving. Note the manufacturer combined alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) with the three BCAAs. The former is a compound which experts say helps improve athletic performance.
Leading the charge are two grams of l-leucine/l-leucine AKG per scoop. This is the most anabolic amino acid which kickstarts the muscle protein synthesis process. Some studies also suggest leucine helps preserve muscle mass, boost fat loss, and ward off inflammation.
This blend also features one gram each of l-isoleucine/l-isoleucine AKG and l-valine/l-valine AKG. The former helps helps regulate blood sugar levels, maintain a positive nitrogen balance, and shorten recovery time. The former helps improve sleep quality, quell anxiety, and increase muscle growth. Both BCAAs help increase endurance and repair muscle tissue.
The final component is l-alanyl-l-glutamine (Sustamine), which takes up 25 milligrams per scoop. This ingredient helps “support exercise performance” and “stimulate the immune system and support immune system health,” per its official website.
The Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition’s July 2010 issue (via Sustamine.com) concluded, “AG (Sustamine) supplementation provided a significant ergogenic benefit by increasing time to exhaustion during a mild hydration stress” among 10 physically-active men. It seems the manufacturer makes a valid claim about this unheralded ingredient.
The clear takeaway: the Instantized 2:1:1 BCAA Recovery | Performance Blend should not only help increase your exercise performance, but improve your overall fitness levels.
CORE Energy | Focus | Cognition Matrix, 2,890 milligrams
You’ll find some familiar focus-boosting components in iSatori MORPH XTREME’s CORE Energy | Focus | Cognition Matrix, which is worth 2.89 grams per serving. We’re talking about taurine, choline bitartrate, caffeine anhydrous, and yohimbe.
We’ve always lauded taurine as one of the most versatile amino acids. Let’s rattle off its key benefits:
- Wards off oxidative stress
- Boosts fat loss and heart health
- Increases testosterone levels
- Improves exercise performance and sleep quality
- Shortens recovery time
On this note, we say two grams of taurine per scoop should help you achieve your pre-workout goals.
Next up are 500 milligrams of choline bitartrate per serving. This is a popular nootropic which one can obtain from broccoli, peanuts, fish, eggs, and meat. Choline bitartrate helps improve mental capacity, boost memory, and regulate the nervous system.
Choline bitartrate is a proven bodybuilding supplement ingredient. We’re sure it will help you lock in on your workouts. We’re glad it’s in iSatori MORPH XTREME.
The third component of the CORE Energy | Focus | Cognition Matrix is 350 milligrams of caffeine anhydrous per scoop. This is the pure, powdered form of caffeine which has several impressive benefits:
- Helps ward off fatigue
- Improves concentration and athletic performance
- Keeps free radicals at bay
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Boosts liver function
This pre-workout’s 350 milligrams of caffeine anhydrous per serving is equal to roughly three cups of brewed coffee, per the Mayo Clinic’s official website. On that note, take the necessary precautions: caffeine may also cause a spike-crash effect, jitters, nervousness, and sleeplessness. It’s a bona fide double-edged sword.
iSatori MORPH XTREME also has 40 milligrams of yohimbe (Coryanthe yohimbe schumi)(bark) extract (supplying 3.2 milligrams yohimbine) per serving. This African tree contains an alkaloid known as yohimbine, which helps helps increase vasodilation, endurance, strength, and power. It also helps torch fat and regulate sexual function.
Despite these benefits, some studies involving human subjects conclude yohimbine is not that effective in ramping up athletic performance. Plus, it also has several side effects. If you’re iffy about this ingredient, consult your doctor before buying this supplement.
The CORE Energy | Focus | Cognition Matrix is teeming with nutrients which will help you conquer that mental slump. The thing is, some of them have side effects (caffeine anhydrous and yohimbe). Do take the necessary precautions.
Extended Energy Blend, 167 milligrams
If you’re not satisfied with the energy-enhancing benefits of the aforementioned blends, the Extended Energy Blend should help pick up the slack. It takes up 167 milligrams per scoop.
Some of the more popular ingredients include TeaCrine, ashwagandha root extract, cordyceps, holy basil leaf, and Reishi mushroom extract. Their combined benefits include increased focus, energy levels, and immunity’ decreased anxiety, improved sleep quality, and better heart health.
On the other hand, glucuronolactone is a pre-workout component which has flown under the radar. It’s a natural glucose metabolite which plays a key role in glycogen formation. Glycogen is a form of carbohydrate stored in the muscles for anaerobic energy expenditure. Experts say glucuronolactone is safe in supplemental doses (500-3,000 milligrams per serving).
While the Extended Energy Blend is proprietary in nature (the manufacturer doesn’t break down the individual ingredient amounts), its total amount (167 milligrams) doesn’t even reach the safe supplemental dose range for glucuronolactone. That tells us its glucuronolactone levels are safe.
The Extended Energy Blend should live up to its billing: it has several time-tested components which should help perk you up for your workouts.
The takeaway: iSatori MORPH XTREME is one of the most comprehensive pre-workouts on the market. You’ll experience insane muscle pumps, and increased energy levels, strength, and focus, for sure. It may not be perfect (proprietary blend, caffeine content, and fillers), but it sure packs a serious wallop.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Calories, 25: iSatori MORPH XTREME is a low-calorie pre-workout supplement at just 25 per serving.
- Total carbohydrate, 7 g: This much is equal to a paltry two percent of the daily value (a maximum daily value of five percent is low). This means iSatori MORPH XTREME will complement any low-carb nutrition plan.
- Sugars, 1 g: This pre-workout has just one gram of sugars per serving, which won’t compromise any fitness goal. However, the manufacturer uses sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), an artificial sweetener which may increase obesity.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), 125 mg: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It also helps ward off the common cold, regulate heart and blood vessel function, promote healthy blood pressure levels, increase energy levels, and boost vision. iSatori MORPH XTREME has an impressive 139 percent of the daily value for vitamin C.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 10 mg: This much represents an insane 588 percent of the daily value for vitamin B6. This B vitamin helps keep homocysteine levels (a non-protein amino acid detrimental to heart health) in check for better cardiovascular function. iSatori MORPH XTREME’s vitamin B6 levels can trump those of some multivitamins.
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), 10 mcg: iSatori MORPH XTREME has an impressive 416 percent of the daily value for vitamin B12, which helps increase energy levels and boost heart health.
- Magnesium (as magnesium creatine chelate), 200 mg: This is the mineral magnesium bonded to creatine for better absorption and overall results. iSatori MORPH XTREME yields a solid 48 percent of the daily value for magnesium.
- Sodium, 5 mg: This pre-workout supplement is low in sodium at a measly less than one percent of the daily value. It’s safe for those who are monitoring their sodium intake.
- Citrulline malate, 7,000 mg: iSatori MORPH XTREME is in a different stratosphere in terms of its citrulline malate content at a whopping seven grams per scoop. It may not trump ALTIUS (eight grams per serving) in that regard, but it’s a sure bet to increase vasodilation, muscle pumps, and energy levels.
- Inositol stabilized arginine silicate (Nitrosigine), 1,000 mg: An ingredient which helps increase blood flow, nitric oxide levels, focus, and energy levels.
- Astralagus (root)(Astralagus membranaceous) extract; tienchi ginseng (root)(Panax notoginseng) extract (Astragin), 25 mg: A nutrient absorption booster which supports key bodybuilding ingredients such as glucosamine, beta-alanine, arginine, creatine, and amino acids.
- Beta-alanine (H+ Beta-Alanine), 3,200 mg: A naturally-occurring beta amino acid which helps buffer muscle carnosine levels for increased work capacity and ability to ward off fatigue.
- Magnesium creatine chelate (Creatine MagnaPower), 2,500 mg: Creatine helps increase energy levels, athletic performance, and muscle mass; enhance cognitive function, and regulate blood sugar levels. When it joins forces with malic acid, the result is magnesium creatine chelate (which experts believe has better absorption properties than creatine monohydrate).
- Betaine anhydrous, 1,500 mg: An ingredient found naturally in sugar beets which which helps increase power, fat loss, and muscle mass. It also helps boost cardiovascular, liver, and digestive health. iSatori MORPH XTREME’s 1.5 grams of betaine anhydrous per serving should go a long way.
- L-leucine/l-leucine AKG (LeuciTor), 2,000 mg: The most anabolic amino acid which helps increase muscle protein synthesis. Leucine also helps preserve muscle mass, increase fat loss, and ward off inflammation.
- L-isoleucine/l-isoleucine AKG, 1,000 mg: A BCAA which helps regulate blood sugar levels, increase energy levels, shorten recovery time, maintain a positive nitrogen balance, and repair muscle tissue.
- L-valine/l-valine AKG, 1,000 mg: A BCAA which helps regulate the immune system, increase energy levels, repair muscle tissue, and promote muscle growth.
- L-alanyl-l-glutamine (Sustamine): An ingredient which helps boost hydration, increase exercise performance, increase l-glutamine levels in the blood, and support digestive and immune system health.
- Taurine, 2,000 mg: A versatile amino acid which helps keep oxidative stress at bay, incinerate fat, improve insulin sensitivity, ramp up testosterone levels, shorten recovery time, and boost cardiovascular function.
- Choline bitartrate, 500 mg: This is a compound which combines salt and tartaric acid. Choline bitartrate helps boost brain, heart, and liver health. It also helps ward off inflammation.
- Caffeine anhydrous, 350 mg: The pure, powdered version of caffeine which helps increase energy levels, torch fat, improve physical performance, ward off free radicals, regulate blood sugar levels, and boost liver function. However, it may product a spike-crash effect, jitters, nervousness, and sleeplessness in some individuals. iSatori MORPH XTREME’s caffeine content is equal to roughly three cups of brewed coffee.
- Yohimbe (Coryanthe yohimbe schum)(bark) extract (supplying 3.2 milligrams yohimbine), 40 mg: An African tree extract which helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels, increase athletic performance, and regulate sexual function.
Extended Energy Blend, 167 mg
- Glucuronolactone: A natural glucose metabolite which helps produce glycogen, a form of carbohydrate stored in the muscles used for energy during training.
- Theacrine (TeaCrine): A powerful stimulant which helps keep fatigue at bay, increase focus, keep inflammation at bay, and ward off inflammation.
- Ashwagandha (root) extract (Withania somnifera)(KSM-66): An herb which helps regulate blood sugar levels, keep free radicals at bay, keep cortisol levels in check, quell anxiety, and increase testosterone levels.
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis): This is a type of fungus which helps boost immunity, increase stamina, regulate blood sugar levels, and boost liver health.
- L-tyrosine: An amino acid and nootropic which helps ramp up dopamine levels, improve performance under duress, and increase focus.
- Holy basil (leaf)(Ocimum tenuiflorm) extract: Simply known as tulsi, this herb helps keep stress levels in check, boost cardiovascular function, ward off free radicals, and slow down the aging process.
- Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) extract: This ingredient helps keep free radicals at bay, boost liver and heart health, regulate blood sugar levels, and maintain the body’s proper hormone balance.
You have just seen one of the most comprehensive pre-workout formulas in bodybuilding supplement history. The manufacturer sure wasn’t kidding when it said iSatori MORPH XTREME is “The Most Complete Pre-Workout of This Supplement Generation.” The ingredient profile speaks volumes.
The manufacturer breaks down iSatori MORPH XTREME into five different blends. With that, you know what to expect right off the bat: insane muscle pumps, increased muscle mass and strength, shorter recovery time, ramped-up energy levels, and then some. Everything you could ever want in a pre-workout is in this product.
You start off with the insane seven grams of citrulline malate per scoop. Only the likes of ALTIUS can keep up with that much. You are sure to experience increased vasodilation when you supplement with iSatori MORPH XTREME.
We like the company’s inclusion of many time-tested bodybuilding supplement ingredients. More specifically, these are beta-alanine, magnesium creatine chelate, betaine anhydrous, BCAAs, and taurine. You can’t go wrong with these – we’ve sung their praises time and again. We’re sure you will, too.
Throw in key doses of choline bitartrate, yohimbe, TeaCrine, ashwagandha root extract, cordyceps, l-tyrosine, holy basil extract, and reishi mushroom extract, you are sure to increase not only increase your energy levels, but boost your long-term health as well.
Speaking of long-term health, solid amounts of vitamin C (139 percent of the daily value), vitamin B6 (588 percent of the daily value), vitamin B12 (416 percent of the daily value), and magnesium (48 percent of the daily value) should help you achieve this goal.
In a nutshell, iSatori MORPH XTREME is a well-thought-out pre-workout which covers all the bases and goes the extra mile. We reserve these words for the best bodybuilding supplements. That says something about the potential of iSaotri MORPH XTREME.
Plus, customers say this product is one of the most effective pre-workout supplements they’ve ever taken. They also say it’s easy on the taste buds. We wholeheartedly agree. Try it. We’re sure you’ll love it.
Don’t get us wrong: iSatori MORPH XTREME is a tremendous pre-workout supplement. However, it’s not perfect.
The first chink we spotted was the proprietary nature of the Extended Energy Blend – the manufacturer didn’t break down the individual ingredient amounts. That doesn’t bode well for customers at all. For that, the manufacturer’s transparency takes a hit.
iSatori MORPH XTREME also has several fillers. It has sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), an artificial sweetener which experts have linked to obesity. Stevia, a natural sweetener which helps regulate blood pressure levels, would’ve been the better option.
This product’s Orange Mango Mania flavor also has FD&C Yellow No. 6, an artificial food coloring which has several side effects, including ties to carcinogenicity.
Nonetheless, iSatori MORPH XTREME is one of the better pre-workout products on the market today. The impressive ingredients still overshadow its several chinks. However, we’re still hoping the manufacturer smooths out the rough edges sooner than later.
iSatori MORPH XTREME Benefits
iSatori MORPH XTREME’s “industry-leading synergistic ingredient profile works together to maximize your physiological response to training, promoting energy, focus, strength, pump, recovery, endurance, and muscle,” per its official website.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended iSatori MORPH XTREME for healthy and active individuals who want to increase energy levels, focus, fat loss, muscle mass; boost long-term health, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
iSatori MORPH XTREME contains 40 milligrams of yohimbe per serving, an ingredient which may cause anxiety, sleeplessness, increased heart rate, and nausea.
This product also contains sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), an artificial sweetener which may cause obesity. Its Orange Mango Mania flavor also has FD&C Yellow No. 6, an artificial food coloring which has links to carcinogenicity and other side effects.
Finally, iSatori MORPH XTREME has 350 milligrams of caffeine anhydrous, an ingredient which may cause a spike-crash effect, jitters, nervousness, and sleeplessness in some individuals.
If these, or any other ingredient, make you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before buying iSatori MORPH XTREME.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
iSatori MORPH XTREME Review Summary
- Comprehensiveness. One of the most well-rounded pre-workout supplements we’ve ever seen.
- Seven grams of citrulline malate per scoop. Helps increase vasodilation and muscle pumps.
- Time-tested bodybuilding supplement ingredients. Beta-alanine, betaine anhydrous, taurine, BCAAs, etc.
- Solid amounts of vitamin C, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12. For increased energy levels and antioxidant protection, among other things.
- Increased focus. Benefit which the CORE Energy | Focus | Cognition Matrix and Extended Energy Blend supply.
- Great reputation. Customers have given this product high marks online.
- Awesome taste. Consumers have raved about this pre-workout’s taste. We agree.
- Flavor options. Comes in refreshing Bombsicle and Orange Mango Mania varieties.
- Extended Energy Blend. Shady proprietary blend.
- Fillers. Sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda) and FD&C Yellow No. 6.
- Caffeine content. May cause a spike-crash effect, jitters, nervousness, and sleeplessness in some individuals.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- 1 560-gram Container (20-Day Supply): $44.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on iSatori MORPH XTREME
“The Most Complete Pre-Workout of this Supplement Generation” exceeded our expectations. Not only that, but it blew us away. The impressive ingredients speak massive volumes. It’s simply one of the most comprehensive pre-workouts ever.
If other pre-workouts left you hanging or produced the dreaded crash, this one won’t disappoint. It’ll help you conquer your workouts from here on out.
It’s not a perfect pre-workout by all means. However, that won’t stop us from recommending iSatori MORPH XTREME. It’s one powerful pre-workout, to say the least. If only the manufacturer can iron out the kinks sooner than later, that will be great.