Naturally, you want a post-workout supplement which covers all the bases. Our NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix review should help you. We’re confident you will include this awesome bodybuilding product in your shortlist.
About NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix
NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix is the “Rapid Recovery Growth Formula” and “THE PREMIER all-in-one, scientifically-formulated recovery matrix,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Amazing post-workout formula. One of the most comprehensive we’ve ever seen.
- Eight grams of BCAAs per serving. Optimal for a post-workout supplement.
- Bonus ingredients. Tremendous source of Vitamin C and B vitamins.
NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix Supplement Facts (Passion Fruit, 750 grams)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (25.1 grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C||250 mg||420%*|
|Thiamin Mononitrate (B1)||1 mg||70%*|
|Niacin (B3)||15 mg||75%*|
|Pyridoxine HCl (B6)||15 mg||750%*|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||50%*|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||5 mg||50%*|
|Magnesium (Creatine MagnaPower®)||40 mg||10%*|
|Anabolic Growth BCAAs (8g)|
|L-Leucine (naturally fermented – vegan)||4 g||†|
|L-Isoleucine (naturally fermented – vegan)||2 g||†|
|L-Valine (naturally fermented – vegan)||2 g||†|
|Muscle Recovery Accelerator (7.5g)|
|L-Glutamine (Kyowa Quality™)||5 g||†|
|L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (PharmaPure™)||1.5 g||†|
|Omithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (okg
|Strength & Endurance Matrix (8.2 g)|
|Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine, HPLC)||2.5 g||†|
|PharmaPure™ Creatine Monohydrate (micronized, HPLC)||2.5 g||†|
|CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine||1.6 g||†|
|DL Malic Acid||1.1 g||†|
|Creatine MagnaPower® (Magnesium Creatine Chelate)||500 mg||†|
|Electrolyte & Rehydration Optimizer (1.9 g)|
|Calcium Phosphate||176 mg||†|
|Sodium Phosphate||157 mg||†|
|Potassium Phosphate||102 mg||†|
|Other Ingredients: Flavoring (natural & artificial flavors 950 mg, sucralose 140 mg, acesulfame potassium 30 mg), beta-carotene (color) 50 mg.|
NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix was developed to address the time after post-workout supplementation and in between meals to boost muscle recovery, reduce exercise-induced muscle damage and support muscle growth and repair. As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop of RELOAD into 8-12 ounces of water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired flavor level. For maximum results, RELOAD should be taken on training and non-training days as follows: On training days: take RELOAD once daily. If training in the morning, take 1 serving between meals late in the afternoon or evening. If training in the evening, take 1 serving early in the day. On non-training days: Take one serving 1-2 times daily between meals. Stacks well with NutraBio’s PRE and INTRA BLAST: On training days, take PRE 30 minutes prior to training, sip INTRA BLAST throughout training and take RELOAD as directed.
The Rapid Recovery Growth Formula
If you scour our B5 bodybuilding post-workout supplement reviews, many products claim they’re the superior all-in-one formula. Supplements such as SNAC PROGLYCOSYN and Optimum Nutrition 2:1:1 Recovery say they’re more comprehensive than others, which is fine.
The good news: they’re legit. In fact, we gave them good grades. Post-workout formulas which cover the bases come out on top, no doubt about it.
On that note, can NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix blow the competition away? It would be interesting to find out. We’ve considered many post-workouts comprehensive. Judging by this product’s ingredients, it could lay claim to that same description.
NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix “is THE PREMIER all-in-one, scientifically-formulated recovery matrix. Using the latest advances in supplement research, RELOAD combines ingredients known to work synergistically to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, support rapid recovery, and promote muscle strength and growth,” per its official website.
The company also says NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix has “no proprietary blends, fillers, excipients, chemicals, or any other harmful or unneeded additives.”
If this supplement lives up to its claims (a product with clean, science-backed ingredients which help shorten recovery time and boost muscle growth), it could give the competition a run for its money.
The manufacturer points out NutraBio RELOAD Recovery is a product which helps achieve your fitness goals after post-workout replenishment, between meals, and on non-training days.
According to the folks at NutraBio, the nutrients from NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix “can greatly affect levels of muscle protein synthesis (MPS)” even 24 to 48 hours after a hard workout.
That’s a first for us: we rarely come across a product with this claim. Most post-workouts address your immediate post-workout needs. NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix takes the high road – it covers that and your recovery period one to two days after training. That’s downright impressive.
Anabolic Growth BCAAs, 8 g
Leading the charge are a whopping eight grams of plant-based branch-chained amino acids (BCAAs) per serving on a 2:1:1 ratio.
That translates to an impressive four grams of leucine per serving.
This BCAA helps kickstart the muscle protein synthesis process. We like the four grams per scoop. This much is near optimal (some post-workouts such as BIOTEST Surge Recovery have five grams per serving), so it’ll help you in your muscle-building aspirations.
We also like the two grams each of isoleucine and valine per serving even more. It’s rare to stumble upon a post-workout with that much isoleucine and valine. It’s not uncommon to stumble upon one with 500 grams each. NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix does them one better.
We believe its combined eight grams of BCAAs per scoop will help you grow lean muscle mass, increase energy levels, and facilitate the muscle repair process. It will give you a fast return on your investment.
Muscle Recovery Accelerator, 7.5 g
We’re just as impressed with this product’s Muscle Recovery Accelerator blend, which takes up 7.5 grams per 25.1-gram scoop.
The main ingredient here is an awesome five grams of glutamine per serving. We love it. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid and has a heap of post-workout benefits. Here are some of them, per the manufacturer:
- Helps boost protein synthesis
- Replenishes glycogen stores
- Increases muscle cell hydration
- Helps stop protein breakdown
In addition, glutamine helps preserve muscle mass and increase human growth hormone (HGH) levels. We’re stoked it’s in NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix.
With its 1.5 grams of l-carnitine l-tartrate per serving, you also get to torch fat as well. This is the fat-burning amino acid l-carnitine bonded to tartaric acid for improved bioavailability.
It “has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness,” per NutraBio’s official website. We love this ingredient’s versatility. It’s more than just a fat burner, that’s for sure.
On the other hand, here’s one ingredient many post-workouts don’t have: 500 milligrams of l-ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) per serving.
Long story short, this amino acid compound helps increase arginine, plasma glutamate, and glutamine levels, per the manufacturer. Your body becomes more anabolic in the process. We think this is a great addition. It’s like an insurance policy for better results.
The last ingredient of the Muscle Recovery Accelerator blend is 500 milligrams of glycine per serving. This non-essential amino acid helps “generate muscle tissue, assist with proper cell growth and production, and convert glycogen into energy,” per NutraBio’s official website.
Plus, glycine helps increase creatine levels in the body and repair muscle tissue. In fact, the latter benefit is impossible without glycine. We say 500 grams per scoop will go a long way.
Take the Muscle Recovery Accelerator blend for what it means – it will help shorten recovery time like no other. It’s a unique formula which should help you achieve your long-term fitness goals.
Strength & Endurance Matrix, 8.2 g
Next up is this product’s Strength & Growth Matrix, which takes up 5.1 grams per scoop and has your traditional post-workout ingredients. The main ingredients here are 2.5 grams each of betaine anhydrous and PharmaPure creatine monohydrate per scoop.
According to the company, betaine anhydrous helps ward off physiological stresses and acts as a creatine precursor. It also helps “increase muscular strength, endurance, and total training volume,” per its official website.
Betaine anhydrous is a popular bodybuilding supplement ingredient. There’s no doubt it will live up to its promise.
As for the 2.5 grams of PharmaPure creatine monohydrate per scoop, we’re confident it’ll help you reap its many benefits:
- Increases muscle cellular energy levels
- Improves exercise performance and brain function
- Ramps up muscle growth
- Regulates blood sugar levels
Creatine monohydrate is the most effective and cheapest kind of creatine on the market. While it’s not optimal (some post-workouts such as NorthBound Nutrition RE-PEAK Post-Workout have five grams per scoop), NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix’s 2.5 grams per serving should go a long way.
Next up are 1.6 grams of CarnoSyn beta-alanine per serving. More post-workouts are including CarnoSyn in their products. We don’t blame them one bit – we’re talking about a top-notch brand of beta-alanine here.
Beta-alanine supplementation increases your muscle carnosine levels. This helps increase exercise endurance and delay the onset of post-exercise fatigue. You’ll be able to work out longer and harder.
In addition, beta-alanine helps you increase muscle mass, per the manufacturer. We feel the 1.6 grams in NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix is optimal.
The final two components of the Strength & Growth Matrix are 1.1 grams of dl malic acid and 500 milligrams of Creatine MagnaPower per serving.
Malic acid is a natural substance found in fresh produce, especially apples. It plays a key role in the Krebs Cycle, which converts carbs, protein, and fats into energy. If you’re an endurance athlete, supplementing with malic acid should help immensely.
The inclusion of Creatine MagnaPower is a huge plus. While creatine monohydrate is the most effective of its kind, it’s solubility is average at best.
Creatine MagnaPower is a first-rate brand of creatine magnesium chelate, a type of creatine which gives you “much higher muscle energy,” per Creatine MagnaPower’s official website. Plus, it’s more soluble than creatine monohydrate.
You get two kinds of creatine when you consume NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix. That ramps up the total to three grams per scoop. It still isn’t optimal, but it should produce results.
Electrolyte & Rehydration Optimizer, 1.9 g
NutraBio RELOAD’s Recovery Matrix’s final group of nutrients is known as its Electrolyte & Rehydration Optimizer, which is worth 1.9 grams per 25.1-gram scoop.
Leading the pack is 1.5 grams of taurine per serving. “Taurine is best known for its beneficial effects on the heart and cardiovascular system,” per NutraBio’s website.
It also “acts as an osmolyte; assisting the body in maintaining proper water balance,” per the same source.
Anytime an ingredient does these things, consider it an important part of your post-workout arsenal. We said it before, we’ll say it again: we love taurine’s versatility. We’re glad it’s in NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix.
The rest of the Electrolyte & Rehydration Optimizer is made up of 176 milligrams of calcium phosphate, 157 milligrams of sodium phosphate, and 102 milligrams of potassium phosphate per serving.
These electrolytes help maintain water balance and prevent cramping, per the manufacturer’s website. Your body is pining for these minerals after training, so it’s great NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix has these.
Our first impression: this post-workout pulls no punches. It has the complete arsenal which should help shorten your recovery time, and then some.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin C, 250 mg: NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix has a whopping 420 percent of the daily value for ascorbic acid. This is a powerful antioxidant which helps ward off nasty free radicals. Vitamin C also helps improve vision, heart health, and blood pressure levels.
- Thiamine mononitrate (B1), 1 mg: Vitamin B1 helps increase energy levels, improve appetite, memory and digestion; and boost cardiovascular health. This product is a solid source at 70 percent of the daily value.
- Niacin (B3), 15 mg: NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix is a tremendous source of Vitamin B3 at 75 percent of the daily value. Niacin helps regulate blood pressure levels, convert nutrients to energy, and promote proper nerve function.
- Pyridoxine HCl (B6), 15 mg: We’ll be the first to say it, folks: NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix is the king of Vitamin B6 among post-workouts. If its unbelievable 750 percent of the daily value for pyridoxine HCl doesn’t grab you, nothing will.
- Folic acid, 200 mcg: This product has 50 percent of the daily value for folic acid, which is quite high – and that’s a good thing. This ingredient helps improve heart health and keep free radicals at bay.
- Biotin, 200 mcg: NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix’s biotin content (an awesome 70 percent of the daily value) will help boost your metabolism and maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Biotin also helps improve hair, skin, and nail health.
- Pantothenic acid (B5), 5 mg: Once again, this product is a solid source (50 percent of the daily value) of another important vitamin, Vitamin B5, which helps increase stamina, lower stress levels, strengthen the immune system, and regulate cholesterol levels.
- Calcium, 60 mg: NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix is a so-so source of calcium at just six percent of the daily value.
- Phosphorus, 81 mg: This post-workout is also an average source of phosphorus at eight percent of the daily value.
- Magnesium (Creatine MagnaPower), 40 mg: NutraBio RELOAd Recovery Matrix is a so-so source of magnesium at 10 percent of the daily value.
- Sodium, 50 mg: This product’s two percent of the daily value for sodium makes it safe to consume for individuals who are monitoring their salt intake.
- Potassium, 45 mg: NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix is not a signifcant source of potassium at a paltry one percent of the daily value.
- L-leucine (naturally fermented – vegan), 4 g: The most anabolic amino acid which helps kickstart muscle protein synthesis. This much is near optimal, so it will help you pack on some lean muscle mass.
- L-isoleucine (naturally fermented – vegan), 2 g: The BCAA which helps maintain a positive protein and nitrogen balance for more muscle growth.
- L-valine, 2 g (naturally fermented – vegan): The BCAA which helps increase endurance, repair muscle tissue, and regulate the immune system.
- L-glutamine (Kyowa Quality), 5 g: The most abundant amino acid which helps preserve muscle mass and increase HGH levels. This is the optimal amount of glutamine per serving. Enjoy and reap the benefits.
- L-carnitine (as l-carnitine l-tartrate), 1.5 g: The fat-burning amino acid bonded to tartaric acid which helps increase endurance and reduce post-workout soreness.
- Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (okg 2:1 reacted), 500 mg: Helps amp up arginine, plasma glutamate, and glutamine levels, per the manufacturer. Awesome.
- Glycine, 500 mg: This component helps generate muscle tissue and synthesize creatine.
- Betaine anhydrous(trimethylglycine, HPLC), 2.5 g: An ingredient which “May increase muscular strength, endurance, and training volume,” per the manufacturer’s official website. This much is optimal for great long-term results.
- PharmaPure creatine monohydrate (micronized, HPLC), 2.5 g: This is the most effective kind of creatine on the market which helps increase strength, muscle mass, and athletic performance.
- CarnoSyn beta-alanine, 1.6 g: Beta-alanine helps buffer muscle carnosine levels for improved athletic performance and increased endurance.
- DL malic acid, 1.1 g: A natural ingredient found in apples which helps increase aerobic energy levels.
- Creatine MagnaPower, 500 mg (magnesium creatine chelate): Simply put, this is a combination of creatine and magnesium which gives you the benefits of both. This much is a nice complement to the 2.5 grams of PharmaPure creatine monohydrate component.
- Taurine, 1.5 g: An amino acid which helps improve heart health and maintain water balance in the body. Taurine also helps ward off oxidative stress, improve sleep quality, shorten recovery time, and ramp up testosterone levels.
- Calcium phosphate, 176 mg: An electrolyte which helps strengthen bones and teeth and keep free radicals at bay.
- Sodium phosphate, 157 mg: Electrolyte which helps boost exercise performance.
- Potassium phosphate, 102 mg: A food additive which helps one meet his or her daily phosphate needs.
When we first laid eyes on NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix, we thought it has one of the most complete post-workout formulas around. We were right: this bodybuilding supplement is loaded from top to bottom.
Put it another way, this product puts the competition to shame. It has almost everything you want in your post-workout supplement.
First of all, its eight grams of BCAAs (and four grams of leucine) per serving should be enough to catch your attention. When you throw in the three total grams of creatine per scoop, you will grow some serious muscle mass.
This product’s five grams of glutamine per serving complements the BCAA amount well. Not only will you grow muscle mass, but you will also preserve it.
Add smart doses of l-carnitine l-tartrate, beta-alanine, betaine, taurine, and electrolytes, and your results will skyrocket. As if those weren’t enough, you also get hefty amounts of ascorbic acid and B vitamins (which help shore up heart health and ramp up energy levels).
With that in mind, expect NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix to boost your long-term health as well. That means a lot.
On the other hand, this product has exceptional transparency- the manufacturer divulges all of the ingredient amounts. No proprietary blends whatsoever. Thumbs up.
Customers have also given NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix outstanding marks online. They swear by it. We’re confident you will, too.
Just about its only flaw is the inclusion of sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), an artificial sweetener which experts have linked to weight gain. It would’ve been better if the manufacturer used stevia (a natural plant-based sweetener which helps regulate blood pressure levels) instead.
Finally, NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix doesn’t come cheap at $39.99 for a 750-gram (1.65-lb.) container. You pay for quality, and that’s exactly what you get when you buy this product.
NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix Benefits
NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Helps maximize post-workout gains
- Boosts muscle repair and recovery
- Helps increase muscle mass and strength
- Prevents post-workout muscle damage and soreness
We agree with all of these claims. NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix should help you reap all of these great benefits on a long-term basis.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to maximize their post-workout gains, boost muscle repair and recovery, build muscle mass and increase strength, shorten recovery time, increase endurance, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix contains sucralose (a.k.a Splenda), an artificial sweetener which experts have linked to weight gain.
If this, or any other ingredient, makes you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before buying NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix Review Summary
- Comprehensive post-workout arsenal. One of the most complete – if not the most complete – we’ve ever seen.
- Eight grams of BCAAs per serving. Optimal for a post-workout supplement.
- Four grams of leucine per serving. The most anabolic amino acid.
- Five grams of glutamine per serving. The most abundant amino acid which helps preserve muscle mass.
- Has many classic post-workout ingredients. L-carnitine l-tartrate, beta-alanine, betaine, taurine, and creatine, to be precise.
- Teeming with bonus ingredients. Ascorbic acid and B Vitamins, to be precise.
- Good transparency. Manufacturer accounts for all ingredients. Bravo.
- Excellent reputation. Consumers have given it high marks online.
- Flavor options. Comes in Passion Fruit and Orange Mango varieties.
- Has sucralose. An artificial sweetener experts have linked to obesity and other side effects.
- Expensive. $39.99 for a 750-gram (1.65-lb.) container.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 750-gram (1.65-lb.) Container (30-Day Supply): $39.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix
If we have to sum NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix up in one word, it’s “spectacular.” Its comprehensive post-workout formula blew us away. We know it will also blow the competition out of the water.
We highly recommend you buy NutraBio RELOAD Recovery and conquer your post-workout goals. It will be one of the smartest investments you will ever make.