Do you want to recharge and re-load with a clean and natural post-workout supplement?
Of course you do.
With that, how about trying MRM BCAA + G RELOAD? It packs a lot of potential.
Gear up for another awesome review, folks.
About MRM BCAA + G RELOAD
MRM BCAA + G RELOAD “is the ultimate muscle recovery formula designed for athletes and active individuals who want to build lean muscle, minimize soreness, and exercise longer,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Six grams of BCAA per serving. Helps kickstart protein synthesis and maintain positive nitrogen balance.
- 3.5 grams of leucine per serving. The anabolic BCAA.
- Clean and natural ingredients. Includes stevia, trehalose, and beet root powder.
MRM BCAA + G RELOAD Supplement Facts (Island Fusion, 330 grams)
|Serving Size 3 Scoops (approx. 13.8 grams)|
Servings Per Container 24
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Other Ingredients: Natural Island Fusion Flavor, TreLEAFia™ (Stevia Leaf Extract, Monk Fruit Extract, and Trehalose), Citric Acid, Salt, Silcon Dioxide, and Red Beet Powder.|
|Directions For BCAA + G Reload: Add 3 level scoops to 10-14 ounces of water and mix well.|
The Ultimate Muscle Recovery Formula Designed for Athletes
So many bodybuilding supplement manufacturers claim their post-workout products are the so-called “Ultimate Muscle Recovery Formula.”
Don’t get us wrong, folks. these products have their unique advantages. It’s just that some Class B manufacturers inundate consumers with false claims and empty promises.
It gets tiring.
We’re hoping MRM BCAA + G RELOAD lives up to the hype.
This product is “The Ultimate Muscle Recovery Formula Designed for Athletes and Active Individuals,” per its official website.
Sounds good to us.
MRM BCAA + G RELOAD packs a mean BCAA punch. Try six grams per serving for starters.
The three branch-chained amino acids (BCAAs) are leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
BCAAs are crucial for post-workout purposes because they provide you with energy for your next workout.
In fact, MRM’s official website says, “Exercise promotes increased BCAA oxidation for its use as an energy source and fuel for workout.”
As a result, BCAA breakdown “helps maintain energy levels by providing carbon as a direct energy source and glucose levels by providing substrates for the citric acid cycle and gluconeogenesis,” per the same source.
MRM BCAA + G RELOAD’s main ingredient is 3.5 grams of leucine per serving.
This comes as no surprise. Leucine is the BCAA which helps kickstart the muscle synthesis process. Leucine does this by activating a special protein known as mTOR.
In addition, leucine helps maintain a positive nitrogen balance for more muscle growth, per MRM’s official website.
No wonder fitness experts say it’s the most anabolic amino acid.
While some bodybuilding supplement manufacturers include five grams of leucine per serving or so, we feel 3.5 grams per serving (equivalent to three scoops in MRM BCAA + G RELOAD) will help you make the transition from catabolic to anabolic after a grueling workout.
On the other hand, no post-workout formula will be complete without the two other BCAAs: isoleucine and valine.
MRM BCAA + G RELOAD has 1.5 grams of isoleucine per serving (5oo grams per scoop). A good number of post-workouts have only one gram of isoleucine per serving. This product takes it a notch higher.
Check out some of its post-workout benefits:
- Helps improve muscle recovery
- Assists in nitrogen balance process
- Increases endurance
- Helps repair muscle tissue
We like MRM BCAA + G RELOAD’s emphasis on isoleucine. Yes, leucine is still the BCAA of choice, but you can gain a good post-workout advantage by consuming more isoleucine – the benefits speak for themselves.
For its part, valine helps maintain muscle, regulate the immune system, repair muscle tissue, and increase endurance.
One gram per serving is the usual amount of valine in post-workout supplements. MRM BCAA + G RELOAD is no exception.
Nonetheless, valine will still help you recover faster from your workouts.
MRM BCAA + G RELOAD’s second-biggest ingredient is two grams of glutamine per serving.
Hey, guys from the Golden Era of Bodybuilding were big on glutamine – the most abundant amino acid. Why?
One word: versatility.
Just so you know, glutamine – helps preserve hard-earned muscle mass. It also plays a key role in raising human growth hormone (HGH) levels and boosting the immune and digestive systems.
Don’t forget it also helps improve athletic performance and ward off free radicals.
We’re glad it’s in MRM BCAA + G RELOAD.
This product also has 1.6 grams of beta-alanine per serving.
Beta-alanine is another effective post-workout ingredient because of its ability to increase carnosine levels.
The dipeptide carnosine is “a crucial muscle pH buffer,” per MRM BCAA + G RELOAD’s official website.
Consuming beta-alanine helps “decrease fatigue in athletes and increase total muscle workload,” per the same source.
So, if you want to increase the quality of your workouts and achieve your fitness goals, you should try supplementing with beta-alanine.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Calories, 25: MRM BCAA + G RELOAD is a low-calories supplement at just 25 per serving. However, it’s not the lowest in the industry. Other post-workouts such as MusclePharm Amino1 (five calories per serving) enjoy that distinction.
- Total fat, 0 g: You won’t find any trace of fats in MRM BCAA + G RELOAD. None whatsoever. All good.
- Cholesterol, 0 mg: Ditto for cholesterol. While too many supplements try to increase sales at the expense of high cholesterol levels, MRM BCAA + G RELOAD doesn’t.
- Sodium, 100 mg: This product has four percent of the daily value for sodium, which means even those who are monitoring their sodium intake can take it (anything less than five percent of the daily value is considered low).
- Total carbohydrates, 2 g: MRM BCAA + G RELOAD has less than one percent of the daily value for carbs, which also means its sugar levels are low. If you’re on a low-carb diet, this supplement serves as the perfect post-workout complement.
- Protein, 4 g: MRM BCAA + G RELOAD’s protein content (eight percent of the daily value) won’t be enough to build muscle mass. For that, you have to rely on its BCAA and glutamine contents. If you want more protein, try supplementing with a separate whey protein product.
- L-leucine, 3,500 mg: The most anabolic amino acid is the main ingredient of MRM BCAA + G RELOAD. Hallelujah. Leucine is the BCAA which helps kickstart protein synthesis by activating the protein mTOR. More leucine, more muscle growth.
- L-glutamine, 2,000 mg: Like we pointed out, we love glutamine for its versatility. Expect to preserve your hard-earned muscle mass, improve athletic performance, and increase HGH levels, folks.
- Beta-alanine, 1,600 mg: This amino acid helps decrease fatigue and increase endurance. No wonder it’s a staple in most post-workout supplements.
- L-isoleucine, 1,500 mg: A BCAA which helps improve muscle recovery, maintain a positive nitrogen balance for more muscle growth, and repair muscle tissue. Awesome.
- L-valine, 1,500 mg: The final component of the BCAA triumvirate plays a key role in repairing muscle tissue and increasing endurance.
The bad news: MRM BCAA + G RELOAD offers nothing new as far as post-workout supplements are concerned.
The good news: it is still effective.
Six grams of BCAAs and 3.5 grams of leucine per serving should be enough to convince you.
No post-workout would be complete without branch-chained amino acids, which play key roles in muscle-building, energy, and muscle tissue repair.
Not too many post-workouts have six grams of BCAAs per serving. We believe you will reap many post-workout benefits from MRM BCAA + G RELOAD as a result.
The emphasis on leucine ensures you will enjoy quality muscle growth and effective protein synthesis.
On the other hand, MRM BCAA + G RELOAD’s 1.5 grams of isoleucine per serving allows you to enjoy the benefits of this BCAA (positive nitrogen balance, increased recovery and endurance, and muscle tissue repair) like no other post-workout supplement.
Think of another supplement which has this much isoleucine. You’d be hard-pressed to come up with an answer.
The inclusion of two grams of glutamine per serving also allows you to enjoy its benefits (muscle preservation, increased HGH levels, boosted immune system) like the guys from the Golden Era of Bodybuilding did.
Glutamine is not just about growing and preserving muscle – it’s also about long-term health. Its ability to ward off free radicals should serve as hard evidence.
Isn’t that something we should aspire for? We love the fact it’s in MRM BCAA + G RELOAD.
Finally, this product has 1.6 grams of beta-alanine per serving.
Long story short, folks: supplementing with beta-alanine helps increase your endurance and keep muscular fatigue at bay.
So many athletes – professional and recreational alike – suffer from fatigue and burnout. Beta-alanine helps keep you refreshed for your succeeding workouts.
Other pluses include MRM BCAA + G RELOAD’s low calorie, fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrate, and sugar contents.
Speaking of sugar, we like the inclusion of TreLEAFia, a natural, zero-calorie alternative.
TreLEAFia’s star is stevia, a plant-based, zero-calorie sweetener which helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Awesome.
One ingredient which caught our eye is trehalose, a healthy form of sugar which few- far too few – bodybuilding supplement manufacturers use.
No less than The Croatian Journal of Food Science and Technology states, “It was evident that trehalose had an influence on phenolic compounds, especially anthocyanins, which are well-known for their antioxidant activity and benefits to human health.”
Plus, trehalose helps ward off cardiovascular issues, free radicals, obesity, and inflammation.
Awesome. If only other manufacturers followed suit.
We also tip our hat off to the manufacturer for using red beet powder – a natural food coloring which helps regulate healthy blood pressure levels – in MRM BCAA + G RELOAD.
Other companies remain stubborn – they use nasty, artificial food colorings such as FD&C Red No. 40.
MRM BCAA + G RELOAD doesn’t. Fantastic.
We also like the manufacturer’s transparency – it divulges all of the ingredient amounts. You won’t find any deceiving proprietary blends in this supplement.
Just about the only letdown is the taste. It’s good, but not as good as other post-workout supplements on the market.
MRM BCAA + G RELOAD Benefits
MRM BCAA + G RELOAD has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Helps support muscle recovery
- No artificial flavors
- Helps increase strength, speed, and power
- Plays a key role in delaying fatigue
We agree with the manufacturer’s claims. MRM BCAA + G RELOAD will help you achieve all of these post-workout goals and then some.
Who Takes It?
MRM BCAA + G RELOAD is “designed for athletes and active individuals who want to build lean muscle, minimize soreness, and exercise longer,” per its official website.
Any Side Effects?
MRM BCAA + G RELOAD has no glaring side effects. However, if you’re having any second thoughts about the ingredients, do not hesitate to consult your doctor before purchasing.
MRM BCAA + G RELOAD Summary
- Six grams of BCAAs per serving. One of the few post-workouts which have this much.
- 3.5 grams of leucine per serving. The most anabolic BCAA.
- 1.5 grams of isoleucine per serving. One of the few post-workouts which have slightly more isoleucine per serving.
- Has glutamine and beta-alanine. Two post-workout staples which help preserve muscle mass and increase endurance, respectively.
- Clean ingredients. Has stevia leaf extract, trehalose, and red beet powder. Awesome.
- No proprietary blends. Manufacturer divulges all of the ingredients.
- Taste. Decent taste, but not the best in the industry.
- Expensive. $29.99 for a 330-gram container.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle 330-gram Container (24-Day Supply): $29.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on MRM BCAA + G RELOAD
The folks at MRM BCAA + G RELOAD claim their product is “The Ultimate Muscle Recovery Formula Designed for Athletes and Active Individuals.”
After sizing this product up, we say that claim has a lot of substance.
Our reasons: six grams of BCAAs per serving, 3.5 grams of leucine per serving, and clean, natural ingredients, among others.
The only downsides are its taste and price. Nonetheless, the pros outweigh the cons by a mile.
Give this one a try, folks. You’ll be locked in and re-loaded.