BCAAs, creatine, glutamine. You see these almost every day in post-workout supplements.
How about a post-workout with astaxanthin, resveratrol, ColostroMune, and alpha GPC compound for a change?
They’re part of Liporidex POS/T’s potent post-workout arsenal. Trust us, it has what it takes to annihilate the competition.
Buckle up and enjoy the review, folks.
About Liporidex POS/T
Liporidex POS/T is the “High-Performance Post Training Health & Recovery Activator,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Rare ingredient combo. Has astaxanthin, resveratrol, ColostroMune, and alpha GPC compound.
- Three grams of leucine per serving. The anabolic amino acid.
- Expensive. $49.99 for a 210-gram container.
Liporidex POS/T Supplement Facts (Orange Cream, 210 grams)
|Serving Size 1 Scoop Appx 7g (.21 oz)
Servings Per Container 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Recovery & Wellness
|Resveratrol 98%||1,000 mcg||**|
|Lean Gains Complex:|
|Ingredients: Astaxanthin, Resveratrol 98%, L-Leucine (Instantized), L-Isoleucine, Valine, ColostruMune TM, N-Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine, Alpha GPC Compound 50%|
|Directions: After training, mix 1-2 scoops in at least 4 oz. of water and mix well. If greater absorption is desired, mix into a small amount of food that is high in a healthy fat content (e.g. a small amount of peanut butter or nut butter, avocado), and digest without water. Wait 15 min. and drink a full glass of water.|
The High Performance Post-Training Health & Recovery Activator
The simpler, the better.
That’s one of the guidelines consumers should try to follow whenever they purchase a post-workout or any type of bodybuilding supplement.
No need to buy into fancy proprietary blends and marketing ploys. Simplicity works.
It would be interesting to see if Liporidex POS/T can trump both of them.
Not only does this product have simple ingredients, it also has one of the most unusual names for a post-workout (note the slash separating the last two letters).
Liporidex POS/T “is a revolutionary muscle builder and recovery formula,” per its official website.
The company knows the importance of replenishing during the crucial half-hour, post-workout window.
In fact, its website says, “After intense training, your body is craving the nutrients that it needs to refuel, recovery, and thrive. It needs a specific mix of essential amino acids in order to best build muscle and not destroy it.”
We couldn’t agree more.
Several things set this post-workout apart from the others:
- Astaxanthin – an antioxidant which helps ward off inflammation
- 4:1:1 BCAA ratio
- Restorative nutrients which help boost skin health
- Clinically active dosing for best possible results
Liporidex POS/T is the only post-workout we’ve seen which has astaxanthin, an antioxidant which is abundant in salmon.
It is a tremendous source of Vitamins C and E. It promotes vitality “by reinforcing the body’s antioxidant defenses,” per the company’s website.
It doesn’t stop there.
The product’s official website says astaxanthin helps boost heart health , increase endurance, and keep weight gain in check.
Plus, it also acts as an “internal sunscreen” which protects your skin from the effects of sun exposure, per its Amazon.com webpage.
If a post-workout ingredient is this versatile and impactful on your long-term health, you gotta have it, folks.
Granted, five milligrams per serving may seem minuscule, but we’re confident they will go a long way.
Liporidex POS/T also has 1,000 mcg of resveratrol per serving.
If you like to drink red wine (which has plenty of health benefits), you may be familiar with this ingredient, because that drink has heaps of it.
Resveratrol is a flavonoid antioxidant which helps improve blood flow, boost cardiovascular health, reduce oxidative stress, decrease muscle wasting, and ward off free radicals.
We rarely stumble upon a post-workout which has resveratrol. In fact, Liporidex POS/T is the only one we’ve seen so far.
Kudos to the manufacturer for taking the road less traveled. For the consumer’s part, it’s like he or she drinks a cardiologist-approved-glass-of-red-wine every day.
On the other hand, Liporidex POS/T’s 4:1:1 BCAA ratio features three grams of leucine and 750 milligrams each of isoleucine and valine per serving.
We love the three grams of leucine per serving. Really.
“Leucine is predominantly responsible for the synthetic impact on muscle protein,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
In other words, this BCAA helps kickstart muscle protein synthesis. Your muscle-growing aspirations partly hinge on the amount of leucine you consume.
No leucine, no muscle mass. It’s that simple.
That’s why Liporidex POS/T’s incredible 4:1:1 BCAA ratio should resonate well with many consumers.
Just so you know, leucine isn’t just about protein synthesis.
In fact, recent research suggests it helps preserve muscle and lose fat. It does the latter by triggering the release of an appetite-suppressing hormone from the hypothalamus (the part of the brain which secretes hormones).
Awesome, isn’t it?
As for Liporidex POS/T’s 750 milligrams of isoleucine per serving, they help “induce intracellular glucose uptake,” per the product’s official website.
Plus, isoleucine complements leucine’s muscle-building prowess by helping tilt your protein and nitrogen balances in your favor.
As for Liporidex POS/T’s 750 milligrams of valine per serving, they help boost the immune system, increase endurance, and repair muscle tissue.
Bottom line: this product’s 4.5 grams of BCAAs per serving packs a serious wallop.
It’s just a shame Liporidex POS/T’s Lean Gains Complex has a proprietary blend consisting of Colostrumune, n-acetyl l-carnitine, and l-glutamine alpha GPC compound 50 percent.
You know how we feel about proprietary blends.
It’s nothing but a deceiving marketing tactic where the manufacturer disguises the individual amounts of each ingredient.
Instead, it discloses the amount of the entire blend (in this case, it’s 1.35 grams per serving) and comes up with a fancy blend name.
It’s bad for the consumer, who has the right to know how much each ingredient goes into his or her body.
Nonetheless, the said proprietary blend has some promising ingredients.
First up is ColostruMune. This is a trademark brand for bovine colostrum, the precursor of cow’s milk.
Bovine colostrum helps boost the immune and digestive systems. Plus, it has the peptide IGF-1, which has a whopping 83 amino acids which, in turn, help fuel muscle growth.
In addition, IGF-1 has insulin-like properties: it helps regulate blood sugar levels, boost muscle protein synthesis, and dilate the vessels for better blood flow and nutrient absorption.
Long story short, folks: many fitness experts rave about IGF-1’s anabolic properties.
Aren’t you glad it’s in Liporidex POS/T?
This product also has n-acetyl l-carnitine, “a nutritional supplement which converts body fat into energy, regulates muscle fuel metabolism, and can protect the body against damage from free radicals,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
N-acetyl l-carnitine also helps boost the nervous system, which takes a hit after a hard and strenuous workout.
Another key ingredient is l-glutamine, the most abundant amino acid.
Glutamine is a staple post-workout ingredient because it helps preserve muscle mass, increase human growth hormone (HGH) levels, and restore a positive nitrogen balance.
Finally, Liporidex POS/T has alpha gpc compound 50 percent, which is also known as alpha GPC.
This ingredient helps deliver choline to the brain, which helps improve memory and long-term neurological health.
In other words, it’s a nootropic.
It’s rare to find a nootropic in a post-workout. We feel it’s in Liporidex POS/T so it can help increase your focus for your next training sessions.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Astaxanthin, 5 mg: A potent antioxidant which helps improve cardiovascular health, increase endurance, and boost weight loss. Like we said, it’s rare for a post-workout supplement to have this ingredient. On this premise alone, Liporidex POS/T is a must-have.
- Resveratrol 98 percent, 1,000 mcg: Cardiologists support the idea of drinking a glass of red wine a day. This is a tremendous source of resveratrol, which helps improve blood flow, improve heart health, reduce oxidative stress, and ward off free radicals. If you’re not big on red wine, Liporidex POS/T should meet your daily resveratrol needs.
- Leucine (instantized), 3,000 mg: Spearheading this product’s awesome 4:1:1 BCAA ratio is three grams of leucine – the anabolic amino acid – per serving. This much will help you grow muscle, for sure. In fact, we guarantee it (as long as you eat right, exercise regularly, and get enough sleep).
- L-isoleucine, 750 mg: Complements leucine because of its ability to restore positive protein and nitrogen balances. The result: more muscle growth. All good.
- L-valine, 750 mg: The BCAA which helps repair muscle tissue, increase endurance, and boost the immune system.
ColostruMune, N-acetyl l-carnitine, L-glutamine, Alpha GPC Compound 50 Percent, 1,350 mg
- ColostruMune: A trademark name of bovine colostrum, the precursor of cow’s milk. It’ll be hard to pass up on its 83 amino acids, believe us. What’s more is its IGF-1 content has insulin-like benefits (assists in muscle protein synthesis and dilates the blood vessels for better nutrient absorption and more awesome muscle pumps).
- N-acetyl l-carnitine: A form of the fat-burning amino acid l-carnitine which helps increase energy levels, boost the nervous system, and ward off free radicals.
- L-glutamine: The most abundant amino acid which can do it all: preserve muscle mass, increase HGH levels, boost the digestive and immune systems, and restore a positive nitrogen balance.
- Alpha GPC compound 50 percent: A nootropic which facilitates choline delivery to the brain for increased focus and improved neurological health.
If there’s one adjective we can use to describe Liporidex POS/T, it’s “non-conformist.”
First of all, where can you find a post-workout supplement name as unique as this one?
Another point we’d like to make: we dare you to find a post-workout which has astaxanthin, resveratrol, ColostruMune, and alpha GPC compound 50 percent.
We’re sure you won’t.
On that note, we go back to the manufacturer’s product description on its official website.
It says, “No other post-workout supplement combines the muscle-enhancing effects of a 4:1:1 BCAA blend, with the super antioxidant astaxanthin to promote recovery and muscle building, while stopping post-exercise inflammation in its tracks.”
It goes on to say Liporidex POS/T has “a host of restorative nutrients and inflammation mediators that help prevent sun damage and promote healthy, radiant skin and you have a post-workout supplement like no other.”
We agree 100 percent, folks.
When you consume Liporidex POS/T, you not only gain muscle mass (leucine), increase endurance (BCAAs), and preserve muscle (glutamine), you also ward off free radicals (astaxanthin), improve blood flow (resveratrol), and boost brain health (alpha GPC compound 50 percent).
In short, you achieve your short-term post-workout goals and boost your long-term health.
Only a select few post-workouts deserve that claim. Liporidex POS/T is one of them.
In addition, this product also has no dirty ingredients or fillers. Awesome.
Unfortunately, Liporidex POS/T is not a perfect product.
The main red flag is the manufacturer’s transparency. We already said its Lean Gains Complex has a proprietary blend. Not good.
Second, it would have been better had the manufacturer disclosed other key ingredients such as sugar, sodium, potassium, carbs, and the like. It would have been more convenient for the consumer.
Lastly, Liporidex POS/T puts a major dent on your wallet at $49.99 for a 210-gram post-workout supplement.
Liporidex POS/T Benefits
Liporidex POS/T has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Builds muscle mass
- Boosts recovery
- Helps reduce post-workout discomfort
- Improves health and vitality
- Sun protectant
We agree with these claims. Liporidex POS/T is not your ordinary post-workout – it also has a ton of health benefits. Reap them and enjoy a fitter lifestyle.
Who Takes It?
Liporidex POS/T is intended for healthy and active individuals who want to build muscle mass, increase endurance, shorten recovery time, prevent post-workout discomfort, and achieve their everyday fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
We are happy to report Liporidex POS/T has no glaring side effects. However, if any of the ingredients make you feel doubtful, please do not hesitate to consult your physician before consuming.
Liporidex POS/T Summary
- Great and rare ingredient combo. Astaxanthin, resveratrol, BCAAs, glutamine, ColostruMune, and n-acetyl l-carnitine.
- Rare post-workout with astaxanthin. Antioxidant which helps boost heart health and increase endurance.
- Protects against sun damage. No other post-workout has this claim.
- Helps increase blood flow. Thanks to resveratrol component.
- Three grams of leucine per serving. The anabolic amino acid.
- Has glutamine. The most abundant and versatile amino acid.
- Bonus ingredients. ColostroMune, n-acetyl l-carnitine, and alpha GPC compound 50 percent.
- Clean ingredients. No fillers whatsoever.
- Good reputation. Consumers have given it outstanding marks online.
- Proprietary blend. Part of its Lean Gains Complex is proprietary. Boo.
- Expensive. $49.99 for a 210-gram post-workout.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 210-gram container (30-Day Supply): $49.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Liporidex POS/T
It’s easy to find a post-workout with the usual ingredients such as creatine, BCAAs, and glutamine.
However, it’s rare to stumble upon a post-workout which has astaxanthin, resveratrol, ColostroMune, and Alpha GPC Compound 50 percent for more long-term health benefits.
With that in mind, Liporidex POS/T is one in a million, believe us.
It has a few chinks in its armor, but should be worth trying, at the very least.