Perhaps you’ve tried several energy boosters, all with unique pathways.
Well, how about trying one which features B vitamins and natural, plant-based ingredients?
Enter Olympian Labs Olympian Energy.
Our first impression: this product is not your ordinary pick-me-up.
Buckle up and enjoy the review, folks.
About Olympian Labs Olympian Energy
Olympian Labs Olympian Energy “combines herbs with B vitamins to help support healthy energy, alertness, and fight stress,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Unique energy pathway. B vitamins and herbs for the win.
- High B vitamin content. Trumps other multivitamins. Seriously.
- Promotes long-term health. Increased antioxidant protection, improved memory, etc.
Olympian Labs Olympian Energy Supplement Facts (100 Vegetarian Capsules)
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 50
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||4 mg||235%|
|Niacin B3||35 mg||175%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)||4 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||12 mcg||200%|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (root)||200 mg||†|
|Gotu Kola 4:1 (Centella asiatica)(herb)||200 mg||†|
|Guarana 22% (Paullinia cupana)(seed)||200 mg||†|
|Kola Nut (Cola nitida)(seed)||200 mg||†|
|Korean Ginseng 6% Ginsenosides||200 mg||†|
|Cayenne (Capsicum annum)(dried fruit)||20 mg||†|
|Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)(leaf)||10 mg||†|
|Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule (HPMC), Cellulose, and Magnesium Stearate.|
|Directions For Olympian Energy: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules as needed, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed six capsules per day.|
Natural Energy Formula
Let’s keep it real here, folks: even the most seasoned bodybuilders feel worn out on occasion.
Training and various professional and family demands can take a toll.
Good thing we have an awesome lineup of energy boosters here on B5.
The good thing about these products is their versatility – not only are they great pick-me-ups, but they’re also great assets for your long-term health.
Let’s see if Olympian Labs Olympian Energy is up to the task.
“Olympian Energy specialty formula by Olympian Labs combines herbs with B vitamins to help support healthy energy, alertness, and fight stress,” per its official website.
Sure sounds good to us.
Herbs provide you with a natural source of energy. They also pack a ton of health benefits. No wonder so many supplements have them.
As for B vitamins, they’re known for their energy-boosting and cardiovascular benefits.
“B vitamins are key ingredients that support energy and replenish nutrients during stressful periods, which may also help elevate your mood,” per Olympian Labs official website.
We couldn’t agree more.
Try checking out our multivitamin section and you’ll see what we mean (multivitamins for athletes are loaded with B vitamins to help increase performance).
Olympian Labs Olympian Energy places equal emphasis on its five key ingredients.
That tells us the manufacturer wants to give consumers a nice, balanced kind of energy coming from different natural sources.
Leading the charge is 200 milligrams of Eleutherococcus senticosus (root) per serving (two capsules).
Well, it’s the scientific name of Siberian ginseng.
Ironically, this ingredient has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for more than two thousand years.
The reason behind its name – Olympic athletes from the former Soviet Union supplemented with Siberian ginseng to help increase their athletic performance.
Check out its benefits:
- Increases resistance to stress
- Ramps up energy levels
- Improves memory
- Increases lifespan
- Helps regulate the immune system
Perhaps Siberian ginseng is the long-kept secret of Russian athletes, who are some of the best in the world. Who knows?
The good news: this ingredient is generally safe to take.
“Siberian ginseng is generally considered safe when used as directed,” per the University of Maryland Medical Center.
However, the same source also cautions those with existing medical conditions to take the necessary precautions.
Honestly, it’s rare to come across an energy booster which has Siberian ginseng. If you’re in tip-top shape and need an effective jolt, this component can deliver the goods.
Olympian Labs Olympian Energy also has 200 milligrams of gotu kola 4:1 (Centella asiatica)(herb) per serving.
Unlike Siberian ginseng, gotu kola is more common among energy-boosting supplements.
Health experts believe this Asian plant can help enhance cognitive prowess, improve circulation, quell anxiety, detoxify the body, regulate blood pressure levels, and improve sexual health.
Wow. It sure packs a wallop, doesn’t it?
Plus, gotu kola is also generally safe for consumption.
On that note, it would be great if more energy boosters include this ingredient. We’re sure its versatility will go a long way.
Next up is 200 milligrams of guarana 22 percent (Paullinia cupana)(seed) per serving.
Guarana is one of the more popular herbal ingredients around.
The key word: caffeine. Guarana and kola nut both have caffeine, arguably the world’s most popular stimulant.
The manufacturer warns Olympian Labs Olympian Energy “contains about 50 mg of caffeine per dose (less than one cup of coffee).”
We know caffeine junkies the world over will rejoice.
However, we’re a bit leery of caffeine because of its side effects – namely the dreaded spike-crash effect and jitters.
We’re not worried about Olympian Labs Olympian Energy’s caffeine content. Fifty milligrams for every two capsules won’t make your heart race.
Just make sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommended daily intake. We cannot stress that enough.
Another key ingredient is 200 milligrams of kola nut (Cola nitida)(seed) per serving.
Like we said, kola nut also has caffeine. In addition to its stimulant properties, it also has the alkaloid compound theobromine.
You can find this compound in chocolate. Health experts believe theobromine helps increase alertness and improve overall well-being.
No wonder chocolate lovers have it made.
Kola nut also helps ramp up oxygen levels in the blood, improve concentration, and keep bacterial activity at bay.
On the other hand, not only does Olympian Labs Olympian Energy have Siberian ginseng, but it also has Korean ginseng.
More specifically, 200 milligrams per serving.
Here are its benefits:
- Ramps up energy levels
- Improves circulation
- Helps regulate the immune and nervous systems
- Improves reproductive and sexual function
Awesome. We’re glad Olympian Labs Olympian Energy has Korean ginseng as part of its arsenal.
This supplement has another rare energy booster ingredient: 20 milligrams of Cayenne (Capsicum annum)(dried fruit) per serving.
Simply known as paprika, this component helps torch fat, ward off inflammation, boost circulation, and regulate the immune and digestive systems.
Paprika is another virtuoso, if you ask us.
The final ingredient is 10 milligrams of parsley (Petroselinum crispum)(leaf) per serving.
This Mediterranean herb is a rich source of vitamin K (which helps keep blood clots at bay, strengthens bones, and improve heart health) and vitamin C (a powerful antioxidant which also helps ward off the common cold).
It’s also a great source of beta-carotene for better eyesight and improved antioxidant protection.
Parsley’s high iron content also helps increase your energy levels.
You can clearly see parsley is a powerhouse ingredient.
The takeaway: Olympian Labs Olympian Energy is more than a mere pick-me-up. It is also a powerful health booster.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), 4 mg: This B vitamin helps ramp up energy levels and regulate the immune and digestive systems. We say 235 percent of the daily value (anything more than 15 percent has a high value) for riboflavin is flat-out impressive for an energy booster, folks.
- Niacin B3, 35 mg: Vitamin B3 helps improve heart health and joint mobility. Olympian Labs Olympian Energy has an awesome 175 percent of the daily value for niacin. Warning: high doses may result in “niacin flushing” (“a burning, tingling sensation in the face and chest,” per the University of Maryland Medical Center) in some individuals.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), 4 mg: A B vitamin which helps keep homocysteine (a non-protein alpha amino acid) levels in check for better heart health. This product’s 200 percent of the daily value for vitamin B6 is a sure bet.
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), 12 mcg: This vitamin helps ramp up energy levels and boost heart health. We say 200 percent of the daily value will go a long way.
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (root), 200 mg: Simply known as Siberian ginseng, this ingredient helps increase resistance to stress, prolong lifespan, increase energy levels, and boost memory.
- Gotu kola 4:1 (Centella asiatica)(herb), 200 mg: An Asian plant which helps enhance cognitive function, boost circulation, lower anxiety levels, detoxify the body, and promote healthy blood pressure levels.
- Guarana 22 percent (Paullinia cupana)(seed), 200 mg: An herb known for its caffeine and stimulatory benefits (which experts believe are milder than regular caffeine). Guarana also helps ward off fatigue, increase athletic performance, and torch fat.
- Kola nut (Cola nitida)(seed), 200 mg: An effective stimulant which also helps increase alertness, improve concentration, and ward off bacteria.
- Korean ginseng six percent ginsenosides, 200 mg: A plant which helps increase energy levels, boost circulation, regulate the immune and nervous systems, and regulate sexual function.
- Cayenne (Capsicum annum)(dried fruit), 20 mg: Simply known as paprika, this ingredient helps boost fat loss, keep inflammation at bay, improve circulation, and regulate the immune and digestive systems.
- Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)(leaf), 10 mg: A plant which is a rich source of iron, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K for increased energy levels and a heap of other health benefits.
After a thorough analysis, we say Olympian Labs Olympian Energy is not just an effective energy booster, but it is also a great asset for long-term health.
We laid out the facts for you. Need we say more?
We like the potent combo of herbs and B vitamins – not too many competitors resort to this kind of pathway.
When you combine B vitamins (which help increase energy levels and improve heart health) and powerful plant-based ingredients, good things happen.
Honestly, Olympian Labs Olympian Energy’s B vitamin arsenal can trump your regular multivitamin’s (except for the athlete multivitamins, which have insane B vitamin content).
The herbal lineup is also spot on – the combo of Siberian ginseng, gotu kola, guarana, kola nut, Korean ginseng, paprika, and parsley is sure to rev up your engine.
Your long-term health will also take off. Trust us.
We also laud the manufacturer for its transparency – it reveals all of the ingredient amounts. Bravo.
Plus, Olympian Labs Olympian Energy also has no fillers.
The price isn’t bad. The manufacturer listed it at $19.49 on its official website.
Just about the only downsides are the product’s unknown reputation and the caffeine content.
We already aired our sentiments regarding caffeine. Even though Olympian Labs Olympian Energy has only 50 milligrams of it per serving (“Less than one cup of coffee,” per the manufacturer), it’s still caffeine.
Nonetheless, Olympian Labs Olympian Energy still gets high marks from us.
Olympian Labs Olympian Energy Benefits
Olympian Labs Olympian Energy has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Provides natural energy
- Helps increase alertness and focus
- Gives consumers high B vitamin content
- Boosts metabolism
We agree with all of these claims. Olympian Labs Olympian Energy is sure to increase your energy levels and boost your long-term health as well.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended Olympian Labs Olympian Energy for active and healthy individuals who want to increase energy levels and focus, boost metabolism, improve long-term health, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
Olympian Labs Olympian Energy has 175 percent of the daily value for vitamin B3 or niacin, which may cause “niacin flushing” (a burning sensation in the face and neck) in some individuals.
This supplement also has 50 milligrams of caffeine per serving. Individuals who are sensitive to caffeine are better off purchasing a different energy booster.
If these, or any other ingredient, make you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
Olympian Labs Olympian Energy Summary
- Combo of B vitamins and herbs. For increased energy levels, better heart health, and improved long-term health.
- High B vitamin content. Can trump some multivitamins. Seriously.
- Unique pathway. Ingredient combo is as unique as it gets.
- Additional health benefits. Increased antioxidant protection, better circulation, and improved memory, among others.
- Great transparency. No shady proprietary blends. Awesome.
- No fillers. All good.
- Caffeine content. Fifty milligrams per serving, to be precise.
- Unknown reputation. Not as known as other energy boosters.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 100- Vegetable Capsule Bottle (50-Day Supply): $19.49
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Olympian Labs Olympian Energy
It seems we’ve stumbled upon another unheralded challenger in the energy booster category.
Olympian Labs Olympian Energy’s unique components will surely increase your energy levels and boost your overall health.
In other words, it’s not your ordinary pick-me-up.
We highly recommend you buy Olympian Labs Olympian Energy and feel the difference.
You’ll be a happy customer. Trust us.