Maybe you’re tired of the spike-crash effect some energy boosters have.
Well, we are, too.
Perhaps it’s time to make the switch to a pick-me-up which offers you potent energy through natural pathways.
It sounds like the perfect description for MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine.
Not only will this product help ramp up your energy, it will also take care of your heart.
Buckle up and enjoy the review, folks.
About MRM CoQ-1o with L-Carnitine
The manufacturer dubs MRM CoQ-1o with L-Carnitine as its “Advanced Liquid Delivery System,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Great ingredient combo. Harnesses the powers of l-carnitine, CoQ-1o, and Vitamin B5.
- Zero caffeine. Don’t expect any jitters from this supplement.
- Great taste. Tastes just like orange creamsicle. Yum.
MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine Supplement Facts (Orange-Vanilla, 480 mL)
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (0.5 fl. oz.)
Servings Per Container: 32
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate)||5 mg||50%|
|Coenzyme Q-10 (as Ubiquinone)||100 mg||†|
|Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Citric Acid, Stevia, Xanthan Gum, Natural Orange/Marshmallow/Vanilla/Pineapple Flavors, Potassium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate.|
|Suggested Usage: Take 1 tbsp. up to 3 times daily with a meal or as recommended by your qualified healthcare provider. Refrigeration optional.|
Advanced Liquid Delivery System
We’re hoping you’ve checked out our B5 energy booster reviews by now.
If you need a potent pick-me-up, it would be best if you don’t go overboard on the caffeine.
Yeah, we know: caffeine is the world’s most popular stimulant (by the way, it also has potent antioxidant properties).
Sounds good, doesn’t it?
However, caffeine may produce jitters and a spike-crash effect in some people.
It doesn’t matter if you’re into bodybuilding or not. The caffeine crash effect is real.
On that note, you’re better off trying a caffeine-free energy booster, such as NOW Ultra B-12 (which has an insane 83,330 percent of the daily value for Vitamin B12).
If all goes well, you can add MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine to that list, folks.
The manufacturer dubs it an “Advanced Liquid Delivery System,” per its official website.
The folks at MRM USA claim this product “supports energy production from fats,” per the same source.
MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine has one gram of l-carnitine per serving.
Ah, l-carnitine. Aside from whey protein, it’s one of the most popular terms in the bodybuilding supplement industry.
Two words, folks: fat burning.
L-carnitine is a naturally-occurring amino acid which transports fatty acids across the membrane of the mitochondria (an organelle found in cells which converts fats and carbohydrates into energy).
Long story short, your body burns fat stores and converts it into energy with the help of l-carnitine.
This process is known as fatty acid oxidation or beta-oxidation.
So, when you torch more fat and reach your ideal weight, good things happen.
“Improved lipid metabolism may in turn support healthy weight management and exercise performance and exercise performance and balance triglyceride or cholesterol levels,” per MRM USA’s official website.
“These changes can result in better energy levels, allow you to be more active, and curb cardiovascular health risk factors,” per the same source.
That’s what we’re talking about – MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine is a potent energy booster doubling as a fat burner.
What could be better than that?
We feel one gram of l-carnitine per serving will get the job done in conjunction with regular exercise, sound nutrition, and ample rest.
On the other hand, MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine has 100 milligrams of CoQ-10 per serving.
Just so you know, Coenzyme Q-10 (or simply CoQ-10) is a fat-soluble compound known for its impressive benefits on cardiovascular health.
Your heart, liver, and kidneys store high amounts of CoQ-10. These organs also have a ton of mitochondria.
As such, they rely on CoQ-10 for optimal function since it plays a key role in this conversion process.
Plus, CoQ-10 is also “responsible for generating ATP (energy) through the electron transport chain,” per MRM USA’s official website.
Some experts also say CoQ-10 deficiency may be detrimental to the heart’s energetic capacity – it’s one of the few organs that continues to work without resting.
That magnifies the importance of CoQ-1o even further – it recharges the heart’s energy levels, allowing the latter to function more optimally.
Think of your body as a car. Your heart is like a battery. Finally, CoQ-10 is like the alternator which recharges the battery.
Makes sense, right?
The manufacturer also says CoQ-10 functions as a potent antioxidant.
In a nutshell, this ingredient helps boost heart health, ward off nasty free radicals, and increase energy levels.
Check out its other important health benefits:
- Boosts the potency of other antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin C
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Improves gum health
- Boosts cognitive function
- Regulates immune system function
We think they’re awesome. Take our word for it: CoQ-10 is one versatile ingredient.
However, there’s a downside.
The body doesn’t absorb CoQ-10 very well. The former emulsifies the latter with lipids in order to kickstart the absorption process.
The good news: MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine already pre-emulsified its CoQ-1o content into liquid form.
This increases CoQ-1o’s bioavailability, per the manufacturer’s official website.
“Our CoQ-1o liquid contains only the highest-quality CoQ-1o naturally derived from a fermentation process as opposed to a synthetic form,” per MRM USA’s official website.
This is hard evidence MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine has no crappy chemicals or fillers. It’s a great assurance for its consumers.
MRM CoQ-1o with L-Carnitine also has five milligrams of Vitamin B5 (as calcium pantothenat) per serving.
We think this is an incredible bonus, folks.
In fact, we think Vitamin B5 is a perfect complement to this product’s CoQ-10 and l-carnitine components.
B Vitamins help increase energy levels and improve cardiovascular health. Vitamin B5 is no exception.
This vitamin helps regulate cholesterol and blood pressure levels, boosting heart health in the process.
In terms of its energy-boosting prowess, Vitamin B5 helps regulate the body’s metabolic activities.
The result: increased stamina for your workouts and daily activities.
There you have it, folks: MRM CoQ-1o with L-Carnitine gives you three vital natural energy pathways coming from l-carnitine, CoQ-10, and Vitamin B5 without the caffeine.
Potent, all-natural energy-boosting ingredients in a bottle: That’s what MRM CoQ-1o with L-Carnitine is all about.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Calories, 16: MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine won’t compromise your nutrition plans in any way as it has only 16 calories per serving.
- Total carbohydrate, 4 g: This product’s four grams of carbohydrates per serving represents a paltry one percent of the daily value for this macronutrient (anything less than five percent is low).
- Sugars, 0 g: We’re stoked MRM CoQ-1o with L-Carnitine has no artificial sweeteners such as sucralose. We tip our hats off to the folks at MRM USA for using natural fruit flavors and stevia (a natural, plant-based sweetener which helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels). Awesome.
- Vitamin B5 (as calcium pantothenate), 5 mg: A vitamin which helps maintain healthy blood pressure and blood sugar levels and regulate the body’s metabolic activities. It’s a perfect complement to this supplement’s energy- and heart-health-boosting capabilities.
- Coenzyme Q-10 (as Ubiquinone), 100 mg: A fat-soluble compound which helps the heart, liver, and kidneys function optimally by producing energy for their cells. It also acts as a potent antioxidant which helps keep free radicals at bay.
- L-carnitine, 1,000 mg: This is a naturally-occurring amino acid which helps transport fatty acids across the mitochondria’s membrane. L-carnitine then converts these fatty acids into energy. Its fat-burning prowess results in better weight management, improved cardiovascular health, and increased energy levels.
It bears repeating, folks: MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine is potent, all-natural energy in a bottle.
Who can argue with its l-carnitine, CoQ-1o, and Vitamin B5 components?
Certainly not its many customers, who say MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine not only helped them lose fat, but increased their energy levels like no other supplement could.
They swear by it. Trust us.
We say one gram of l-carnitine per serving will go a long way toward better heart health, more fat loss, and ramped-up energy levels.
Again, make sure you do your part: regular exercise, sound nutrition, smart supplementation, and enough sleep.
For its part, the 100 milligrams of CoQ-10 per serving will do wonders for your heart, liver, and kidney health.
We feel one of its most important benefits is its ability to increase the potency of other antioxidants.
Only a handful of ingredients can do that. Make sure to seize the opportunity, folks.
Like we said, the five milligrams of Vitamin B5 per serving is an incredible bonus.
Its energy-boosting and heart-healthy benefits are compatible with those of l-carnitine and CoQ-10.
That tells us the manufacturer did its homework. It pulled out all the stops.
We’re confident MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine will do what it says it will do.
We also love the manufacturer’s transparency and clean ingredients.
Notice the folks at MRM USA divulged all of the ingredient amounts. They also used natural fruit flavors and stevia.
Speaking of which, customers are also raving about this product’s delicious Orange-Vanilla flavor – they say it’s like supplementing with an orange creamsicle in liquid form.
Plus, MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine also has no caffeine. Don’t expect any jittery or spike-crash effects with this one.
A delicious and healthy energy booster without the caffeine spike?
You have to get yours today, folks. No ifs and buts about it.
MRM CoQ-1o with L-Carnitine Benefits
MRM CoQ-1o with L-Carnitine has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Boosts heart health
- Helps regulate the immune system
- Increases energy production from fats
- Enhanced absorption capabilities
We agree with all of these claims. MRM CoQ-10 is one healthy and legit pick-me-up which will exceed your expectations.
Who Takes It?
MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine is intended for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to increase energy levels, improve cardiovascular health, regulate the immune system, improve overall health, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
The Mayo Clinic has linked CoQ-10 to several side effects, but says it “is likely safe when up to 3,000 milligrams is taken by mouth daily for up to eight months in healthy people.”
If this, or any other ingredient in MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine, makes you feel doubtful, please do not hesitate to consult your physician before purchasing.
The manufacturer also issues a warning for expectant women:
MRM CoQ-1o with L-Carnitine Summary
- Simple and potent ingredients. Geared toward ramped-up energy levels. increased fat loss and better heart health.
- CoQ-10 content. Fat-soluble compound and antioxidant which boost cardiovascular health and increases energy.
- One gram of l-carnitine per serving. Fat-burning amino acid which also helps ramp up energy levels.
- Vitamin B5. B Vitamin which helps boost cardiovascular health and regulate metabolic function.
- Clean ingredients. Manufacturer uses natural fruit flavors and stevia.
- Great transparency. MRM USA divulges all of the ingredient amounts. Thumbs up.
- Good reputation. Many customers swear by it.
- Great taste. See previous comment.
- No glaring weaknesses. Solid product from top to bottom.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 32-Serving Bottle (32-Day Supply): $29.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on MRM CoQ-1o with L-Carnitine
MRM CoQ-1o with L-Carnitine is the real deal, folks.
Good ingredient combo.
Long-term health benefits.
It’s everything you want in an energy booster. We highly recommend you buy MRM CoQ-10 with L-Carnitine and watch your energy levels soar.