Perhaps you’re on the lookout for a competent vision support supplement.
It’s not an easy task.
With literally thousands of products on the market, you have your work cut out for you.
That’s why we’re here to help.
Enter PRIME POINT EYE-Q – a vision support formula which has excellent promise.
Enjoy the review as usual, folks.
About PRIME POINT EYE-Q
PRIME POINT EYE-Q is “the smart choice for vision support” which “promotes healthy eyes, and supports optimal retinal and macular health,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- High vitamin A content. Solid 500 percent of the daily value.
- Teeming with l-taurine. This vision product has one of the highest l-taurine content we’ve stumbled upon.
- No glaring weaknesses. Seriously.
PRIME POINT EYE-Q Supplement Facts (60 Capsules)
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene)||25,000 IU||500%|
|Zinc (aspartate)||25 mg||167%|
|Bilberry Fruit (20% extract)||80 mg||†|
|Grape Seed (95% extract)||100 mg||†|
|Quercetin Dihydrate||100 mg||†|
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine||200 mg||†|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.|
|SUGGESTED USE: 2 capsules daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.|
Vision Support Formula
We’ve reviewed some impressive vision supplements here on B5.
Listen, we love it when eye health products put a premium on antioxidants – they’re the sure-fire way of boosting long-term ocular function.
That’s because free radical damage spells trouble for the eyes. Big time.
We know you’re busy pursuing your bodybuilding interests and cranking out those reps at the gym.
However, we hope you prioritize your eyesight – don’t wait until it’s too late.
On that note, a comprehensive vision supplement such as YOUNGEVITY Ultimate Vision FX can do wonders.
It’s powerful antioxidant combination of vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E is sure to improve your vision over the long haul.
If you’ve been following trends in vision products, vitamin C and vitamin E have become staple ingredients – they help stifle free radical activity in impressive fashion.
PRIME POINT EYE-Q may not have both ingredients, but it seems impressive, nonetheless.
This product is “a scientifically-proven blend of extra-strength lutein, vitamin A, in the form of beta-carotene, and other important vitamins and essential minerals promotes healthy eyes, and supports optimal retinal and macular health,” per its official website.
“EYE-Q is the smart choice for vision support,” per the same source.
PRIME POINT EYE-Q relies mainly on 25,000 IU of vitamin A per two-capsule serving.
That’s equal to an awesome 500 percent of the daily value, folks (a value of at least 15 percent is high).
This vitamin helps protect the cornea, the surface of the eye. It also helps ward off inflammation and age-related macular degeneration (AMD), cataracts, night blindness, and glaucoma.
Check out vitamin A’s other benefits:
- Regulates immune system function
- Boosts heart health
- Strengthens bones
- Keeps free radicals at bay
We’re confident PRIME POINT EYE-Q’s vitamin A levels (which are five times as much as YOUNGEVITY Ultimate Vision FX’s) will help you reap all of these benefits and then some.
The second key ingredient is 25 milligrams of zinc (aspartate) per serving.
This is equal to a solid 167 percent of the daily value.
That’s because this versatile mineral helps shuttle vitamin A from the liver to the retina.
The end product: melanin, the pigment responsible for the eyes’ colors.
Some experts say higher melanin levels bode well for long-term vision health.
Don’t forget, zinc also helps strengthen bones, ward off nasty free radicals, boost fat loss, ramp up energy levels, and enhance cognitive function.
We’re stoked it’s in PRIME POINT EYE-Q.
Next up are 20 milligrams of lutein per serving.
Not just the regular kind, mind you.
This vision supplement features “extra-strength lutein,” per its official website.
Lutein is a carotenoid and powerful antioxidant which helps offset the detrimental effects of poor nutrition and excessive ultraviolet light on the eyes.
Think of this component as natural sunglasses for your eyes.
Lutein also helps keep free radicals at bay, shore up heart health, and regulate blood sugar levels.
Listen, fruits and vegetables are the best lutein sources. If you’re not eating enough fresh produce, taking a vision supplement should work wonders.
Twenty milligrams per serving should do the trick, folks.
PRIME POINTE EYE-Q’s fourth key ingredient is 80 milligrams of bilberry fruit (20 percent extract) per serving.
Simply put, this is part of the blueberry family we’re talking about – the undisputed king of antioxidant content among fruits.
More specifically, bilberry fruit extract is teeming with anthocyanosides – compounds which have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Because of that, this ingredient helps ward off retinal inflammation and macular degeneration.
Plus, it helps improve night vision – just ask descendants of British Royal Air Force pilots from World War II.
These brave heroes consumed bilberry jam to gain an advantage over the opposition at night. They swore by it.
We know you will, too.
Next up are 100 milligrams of grape seed (95 percent extract) per serving.
Grape seed extract is a rich source of resveratrol, a natural phenol which helps improve heart health, regulate blood sugar levels, keep inflammation at bay, and slow down the aging process.
It also helps boost circulation and ward off macular degeneration, cataracts, and night blindness.
It doesn’t stop there.
Grape seed extract is also a good source of vitamin E, a powerful eye antioxidant which helps stop cataracts and AMD dead in their tracks.
One hundred milligrams of grape seed extract per serving should go a long way.
PRIME POINT EYE-Q’s sixth key component is 100 milligrams of quercetin dihydrate per serving.
This is a flavonoid or plant pigment which acts as another powerful eye antioxidant.
Experts believe quercetin helps improve lens clarity and protect retinal cells – the latter benefit allows one to see colors and brightness better.
In other words, quercetin helps improve cloudy vision.
We say 100 milligrams per serving will give you a good return on your investment.
PRIME POINT EYE-Q also has 400 milligrams of l-taurine per serving.
Taurine is a non-essential amino acid and antioxidant found in the retina. Supplementing with it helps boost the visual receptor cells in that part of the eye.
Taurine is also one versatile ingredient. Let’s rattle off its key benefits:
- Helps lower stress levels
- Torches fat
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Ramps up testosterone levels
- Increases endurance
- Shortens recovery time
- Boost cardiovascular function
- Improves sleep quality
- Enhances cognitive function
It seems versatile is an understatement.
PRIME POINT EYE-Q is one of the few vision supplements which place a heavy emphasis on taurine.
On that note, better grab the opportunity.
This product’s final key ingredient is 200 milligrams of n-acetyl l-cysteine per serving.
Simply known as NAC, this amino acid is rare and underrated in the vision support category.
Experts say it helps improve meibomian gland function, resulting in better protection against eyelid inflammation, redness, and irritation.
Consider NAC’s inclusion in PRIME POINT EYE-Q a major bonus, folks.
This vision supplement establishes its own identity – the ingredient lineup serves as hard evidence.
With a well-thought-out formulation, PRIME POINT EYE-Q should help improve not only your eye health, but your overall quality of life, for years to come.
Count on it.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin A (beta-carotene), 25,000 IU: This vitamin helps protect the cornea, keep inflammation and age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, night blindness, and glaucoma at bay. Vitamin A also helps boost the immune system, improve heart health, strengthen bones, and ward off free radicals. PRIME POINT EYE-Q has an impressive 500 percent of the daily value for this ingredient.
- Zinc (aspartate), 25 mg: A versatile mineral which helps transport vitamin A from the liver to the retina to produce melanin. Higher levels of melanin translate to better long-term eye health. Zinc also helps strengthen bones, ramp up testosterone and energy levels, improve sleep quality, keep free radicals at bay, increase fat loss, and boost cognitive function.
- Lutein, 20 mg: A carotenoid and powerful antioxidant which helps neutralize the detrimental effects of poor nutrition and too much sunlight on the eyes. Lutein also helps regulate blood sugar levels, boost cardiovascular function, and ward off free radicals.
- Bilberry fruit (20 percent extract), 80 mg: A fruit which is rich in anthocyanosides – compounds which help stifle free radical activity and inflammation. Bilbbery fruit extract helps keep retinal inflammation and macular degeneration at bay. It also helps boost night vision.
- Grape seed (95 percent extract), 100 mg: A rich source of resveratrol, a phenol which helps keep macular degeneration, cataracts, and night blindness at bay. Grape seed extract also helps boost cardiovascular function, promote healthy blood sugar levels, ward off inflammation, improve circulation, and slow down the aging process. Finally, this ingredient is also a good source of vitamin E, another powerful eye antioxidant.
- Quercetin dihydrate, 100 mg: A flavonoid and antioxidant which helps protect retinal cells and improve cloudy vision. It’s an underrated vision support supplement ingredient.
- L-taurine, 400 mg: A versatile amino acid which helps boost retinal function. L-taurine also helps keep stress levels in check, incinerate fat, improve insulin sensitivity, increase testosterone levels, ramp up endurance, shorten recovery time, shore up heart health, and improve sleep quality.
- N–acetyl l-cysteine, 200 mg: A rare vision product ingredient which helps ward off eyelid inflammation, redness, and irritation.
When we told you PRIME POINT EYE-Q has a unique and effective ingredient combo, we meant it.
When you scan the ingredients list from top to bottom, you’ll see many proven eye health ingredients.
It’s a solid formula which should pay off in the long run, folks.
Like we said, vitamin C and vitamin E are two awesome eye antioxidants. They should help boost your long-term ocular health.
The bad news: PRIME POINTE EYE-Q doesn’t have them.
The good news: its 500 percent of vitamin A per two-capsule serving should more than make up for it.
That much is a sure bet to protect the cornea and scare the likes of age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, night blindness, and glaucoma dead in their tracks.
You can see for yourself how powerful vitamin A is.
You also can’t go wrong with 400 milligrams of l-taurine per serving (we have yet to see another vision product with this much). You will enjoy better retinal health, for sure.
The other ingredients (zinc, lutein, bilberry fruit, grape seed, and l-taurine) have proven track records – there’s no reason for you to doubt them.
Just about the only component which has yet to earn its stripes is NAC – it’s not a staple eye health ingredient.
Its inclusion in PRIME POINT EYE-Q is an insurance policy. We’re confident it will work.
We also laud the manufacturer for excellent transparency – it reveals all of the ingredient amounts.
No shady proprietary blends, either. Thumbs up.
Customers have also sung PRIME POINT EYE-Q’s praises – they say it works like a charm.
The price isn’t too bad, either ($19.84 for a 30-serving container).
You know something? We found no glaring weaknesses in PRIME POINT EYE-Q.
On that note, we say it’s an incredible vision support product which should reap tremendous long-term dividends.
PRIME POINT EYE-Q Benefits
PRIME POINT EYE-Q has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Boosts ocular health
- Impressive antioxidant arsenal
- Safe and effective benefits
- Includes vitamin A, zinc, and bilberry
We agree with all of these claims. PRIME POINT EYE-Q is a top-notch vision supplement which should improve not only your eyesight, but your long-term health as well.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended PRIME POINT EYE-Q for healthy and active individuals who want to improve their eye health, achieve their daily fitness goals, and improve their overall quality of life.
Any Side Effects?
While PRIME POINT EYE-Q has no glaring side effects, please consult your physician if you feel doubtful about any of its ingredients.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
PRIME POINT EYE-Q Summary
- Impressive ingredient profile. Solid from top to bottom.
- High vitamin A levels. Awesome 500 percent of the daily value.
- High l-taurine content. Four hundred milligrams per serving for better retinal function.
- Contains zinc, bilberry, lutein, grape seed, and quercetin. Powerhouse vision ingredients, indeed.
- Great reputation. Customers swear by it.
- Awesome transparency. No shady proprietary blends. Thumbs up.
- No fillers. Two thumbs up.
- Reasonable price. $19.84 for a 30-serving bottle.
- No glaring weaknesses. Seriously.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- 1 60-Capsule Bottle (30-Day Supply): $19.84
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on PRIME POINT EYE-Q
There’s no question PRIME POINT EYE-Q is the real deal, folks.
The impressive ingredient profile speaks for itself – we’re confident this product will improve your vision over the long haul.
With that, we highly recommend you buy PRIME POINT EYE-Q. You won’t be sorry.