If you’re on the lookout for a vision supplement which pulls out all the stops, you’re in luck.
That’s because we are about to size up Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20.
The manufacturer claims this product is the “Complete Eye Health Formula.”
Enjoy the review as usual, folks.
About Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20
Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 “has been developed to provide your eyes with the added ocular health support they need to keep up their proper function – and your vision,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Comprehensive. Lives up to the hype as the “Complete Eye Health Formula.”
- Impressive vitamin E content. This product’s 667 percent of the daily value for vitamin E is one of the highest we’ve seen.
- Clinically-dosed ingredients. Ingredient amounts are the same used in clinical studies.
Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 Supplement Facts (120 Softgels)
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 60
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%**|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||1150 IU||23%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate)||100 mg||166%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)||200 IU||667%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide)||5 mg||33%|
|Selenium (as selenium yeast)||25 mcg||35%|
|Other Ingredients: Gel Shell (Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Titanium Dioxide (color), Turmeric Powder (color)), Soybean Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Soy Lecithin.|
|Directions: Take 1-2 softgels twice a day; in the morning and in the evening, with a glass of water and food. Do not take within 3 hours before or after prescription medication.|
Complete Eye Health Formula
We’ve stumbled upon some impressive vision supplements lately.
We guarantee they’ll boost your long-term eye health.
One outstanding product which comes to mind is PRIME POINT EYE-Q – its solid 500 percent of the daily value for vitamin A and other key ingredients should help shore up ocular function.
For its part, YOUNGEVITY Ultimate Vision FX’s 400 percent of the daily value for vitamin C, coupled with impressive doses of vitamin A and vitamin E, should improve your vision, for sure.
We’re optimistic Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 will also exceed lofty expectations.
The manufacturer dubs it its “Complete Eye Health Formula,” per its official website.
Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 “has been developed to provide your eyes with the added ocular health support they need to keep up their proper function – and your vision,” per the same source.
Plus, this supplement features 100 percent clinically-dosed ingredients.
The key words here are complete and 100 percent clinically-dosed, folks.
Whenever your eye support product is comprehensive and has clinically-dosed ingredients, it’s always a major plus.
On that note, we love the assurance the company gives customers.
Its official website says, “VISIPRO supplements are formulated to perfectly complement a healthy diet.”
The manufacturer realizes one’s lifestyle and nutrition are two factors imperative for good, long-term eye function.
“The sooner your protect your vision, the stronger your defenses will be against many agents of ocular damage,” per its official website.
We couldn’t agree more.
So, while you’re busy cranking out those reps at the gym and chugging on your protein shakes, you may not be aware your eyes are beginning to deteriorate.
You’ll never achieve your fitness goals with sub-par vision.
Simply put, there’s no better time to take care of your eyes than now.
Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-2o features seven clinically-dosed ingredients.
Leading the charge are 1,150 IU of vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) per serving.
This is equal to 23 percent of the daily value for vitamin A.
This component helps protect the eye’s surface (cornea), ward off macular degeneration and night blindness, and improve long-term eye health.
Check out its other important health benefits:
- Regulates the immune system
- Keeps free radicals at bay
- Strengthens bones and teeth
- Boost blood circulation
- Slows down the aging process
Listen, 23 percent of the daily value for vitamin A is somewhat low for a vision supplement (it’s a long way off from PRIME POINT EYE-Q’s 500 percent of the daily value, for instance).
Nonetheless, we’re confident it’ll complement the other ingredients well.
On a side note, we’re not too stoked about the manufacturer’s use of retinyl palmitate instead of beta-carotene (a vitamin A precursor).
The reason: some experts have linked the former to carcinogenicity.
Next up are 100 milligrams of vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) per serving.
That’s equal to a solid 166 percent of the daily value.
Vitamin C is one powerful antioxidant – take our word for it.
It helps strengthen the cornea’s connective tissues and regulate blood vessel function in the capillaries and retina.
Not only that, but vitamin C also helps keep cataracts and glaucoma at bay.
Let’s not forget this vitamin boosts immunity, improve heart, cartilage, and skin health; and regulate blood pressure levels as well.
It’s a bona fide virtuoso, folks.
Once again, the manufacturer takes a different route – it uses ascorbyl palmitate instead of the traditional ascorbic acid.
Research suggests ascorbyl palmitate doesn’t offer any distinct advantage over ascorbic acid.
However, researchers from Oregon State University say, “The presence of ascorbyl palmitate in oral supplements contributes to the ascorbic acid content of the supplement and probably helps protect fat-soluble antioxidants in the supplement.”
The key word here is probably.
With that, the company should have used the more time-tested ascorbic acid to quell doubts once and for all.
The third key ingredient is also the most abundant – 200 IU of vitamin E per softgel for an awesome 667 percent of the daily value.
Just so you know, vitamin E is another powerful eye antioxidant.
This component helps ward off macular degeneration and cataracts.
The company also says vitamin E is important for individuals with high blood sugar levels – an issue which may complicate ocular issues.
Let’s rattle off its other vital health benefits:
- Keeps cellular oxidation at bay
- Boosts circulation
- Plays an important role in blood cell formation
- Ramps up utilization of vitamin K in blood clots
Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 has one of the highest vitamin E levels we’ve seen among vision supplements.
We feel the manufacturer trusts this antioxidant the most when it comes to eye health.
However, the folks at Intechra Health emphasize vitamin E is more effective when it works together with vitamin A and vitamin C.
That’s what many vision supplements feature – Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 is no exception.
This product also has five milligrams of zinc per serving.
This is equal to 33 percent of the daily value.
Zinc is a mineral which helps stop macular degeneration and cataracts dead in their tracks.
“It also plays a key role in the body’s ability to absorb vitamin A,” per the supplement’s official website.
Zinc is one versatile mineral. Check out the other things it can do for you:
- Strengthens bones
- Stifles free radical activity
- Burns fat
- Regulates immunity
- Increases testosterone levels
- Improves sleep quality
We’re stoked it’s in Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20. Five milligrams per softgel ought to do the trick.
This supplement also features 25 micrograms of selenium per serving.
This is equal to 35 percent of the daily value.
The manufacturer’s official website claims selenium helps boost retinal function and ward off glaucoma.
Selenium also helps boost vitamin E absorption and acts as a precursor of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant.
It sure seems to us selenium should be a staple vision supplement ingredient.
We’re confident 35 percent of the daily value for selenium will go a long way.
If you think these ingredients are enough, think again.
That’s because Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 also has the two popular carotenoids lutein (10 milligrams per softgel) and zeaxanthin (one milligram per softgel).
Lutein helps filter out excessive ultraviolet light from the eyes. Plus, it helps offset the detrimental effects of poor nutrition on ocular health.
Zeaxanthin helps boost eye health a hundredfold.
Lutein and zeaxanthin are the only two carotenoids found in the lens. The higher their levels are, the better it is for your eyes.
One study concluded “obtaining lutein and zeaxanthin through supplementation or diet can, together, slow age-related increases in the density of the lens,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
Moral of the story: don’t wait before it’s too late. Start consuming lutein and zeaxanthin now.
After a thorough analysis, it seems we have stumbled upon another certified game changer, folks – Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 should help improve your long-term vision.
Count on it.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Total calories, 10: Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20’s measly 10 calories per serving won’t compromise your nutrition plan in any way.
- Calories from fat, 5: We won’t worry about this, as the next section will attest.
- Total fat, 0.5 g: Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 has less than one percent of the daily value for fats (a value of five percent or less is low). This won’t pose as a health threat in any way. Trust us.
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1,150 IU: An ingredient which helps protect the cornea, keep macular degeneration and night blindness at bay, and boost long-term eye function. Vitamin A also helps regulate immunity, ward off nasty free radicals, strengthen bones and teeth, and boost circulation.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate), 100 mg: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which helps strengthen connective tisssue and improve blood vessel function in the eyes. Vitamin C also helps stifle free radical activity, regulate blood pressure levels, and boost heart health.
- Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl-succinate), 200 IU: Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-2o’s most abundant ingredient at an awesome 667 percent of the daily value. Vitamin E helps keep macular degeneration and cataracts at bay. It also helps ward off cellular oxidation and improve circulation.
- Zinc (as zinc oxide), 5 mg: A versatile mineral which helps ward off macular degeneration and cataracts. Plus, zinc helps boost vitamin A absorption for maximum results.
- Selenium (as selenium yeast), 25 mcg: A mineral which helps regulate retinal function and keep glaucoma at bay. Selenium also helps improve vitamin E absorption and ramp up glutathione (a potent antioxidant) levels.
- Lutein, 10 mg: A carotenoid and antioxidant which helps shield the eyes from excessive ultraviolet light. It also helps neutralize the effects of poor nutrition on ocular function.
- Zeaxanthin, 1 mg: One of the two carotenoids which make up eye pigmentation (lutein is the other). Zeaxanthin also functions as an antioxidant which helps shore up eye health.
The takeaway: Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 lives up to the hype as the “Complete Eye Health Formula.”
You simply cannot go wrong with an eye support supplement which has vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, selenium, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
We’re talking about time-tested vision ingredients here.
If you read through our other vision supplement reviews here on B5, many of the products have these components.
That’s why we gave them high grades.
It seems Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 will follow suit.
The moment we saw this supplement has vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, we had a good feeling about this.
Those three are the most powerful eye vitamin antioxidants around.
Like we said, Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-2o has one of the highest – if not the highest – vitamin E levels we’ve seen among eye support products.
How does an awesome 667 percent of the daily value grab you?
That should help stop macular degeneration and cataracts dead in their tracks.
We also love the inclusions of zinc and selenium – not only do they boost eye health, but they also help improve vitamin A and vitamin E absorption, respectively.
That’s smart formulation for you.
Lutein and zeaxanthin serve as the proverbial cherry on top – we’re sure they’ll make a tremendous impact on ocular function.
When you use “powerful” and “clinically-dosed” to describe your vision supplement ingredients, good things will happen, folks.
That’s exactly what Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 gives you.
The manufacturer also does a tremendous job in terms of transparency – it divulges all of the ingredient amounts.
No fillers, either. Bravo.
Unfortunately, Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 has a few chinks.
The first is ingredient selection – the manufacturer used retinyl palmitate for its vitamin A content and ascorbyl palmitate for its vitamin C component.
We already pointed out some experts have linked retinyl palmitate to carcinogenicity.
There’s also been no solid research backing up ascorbyl palmitate as the better choice over ascorbic acid.
In our mind, ascorbic acid – the more common form of vitamin C – is the better choice.
The second chink is product quality – some customers say the softgels melt together when they open the container.
Nonetheless, Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 is a solid vision supplement which should live up to the hype.
Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 Benefits
Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Improves overall eye health
- Helps ward off macular degeneration and cataracts
- Provides powerful antioxidant content
- Boosts night vision
We agree with these claims. Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 is a quality vision supplement which should give customers a fast return on their investment.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 for healthy individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to boost eye health, achieve their daily fitness goals, and improve overall quality of life.
Any Side Effects?
“When taken as directed, there should not be any side effects. However, there is always the possibility of an allergic reaction to one of these ingredients,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
“If you have any unusual symptoms when taking this product, discontinue its use right away. If symptoms are severe, please seek medical attention,” per the same source.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 Review Summary
- Comprehensive eye support ingredients. It’s truly the “Complete Eye Health Formula.”
- Strong antioxidant protection. Vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E components are just the tip of the iceberg.
- Clinically-dosed ingredients. Ingredient amounts are the same used in clinical studies. Awesome.
- Solid vitamin E content. Impressive 667 percent of the daily value.
- Zinc and selenium. Help improve bioavailability of vitamin A and vitamin E, respectively.
- Extra health benefits. Better heart health, increased antioxidant protection, and better circulation, among other things.
- Great transparency. No shady proprietary blends and fillers here. Thumbs up.
- Ingredient selection. Uses of retinyl palmitate and asorbyl palmitate remain a question mark.
- Product quality. Some customers claim softgels melt together. Not good.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- 1 120-Softgel Bottle (60-Day Supply): $27.00
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20
When the manufacturer says Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 is the “Complete Eye Health Formula,” you better believe it.
Its time-tested and clinically-dosed vision support ingredients will work synergistically for long-term results.
We recommend you buy Intechra Health VISIPRO 20-20 and reap its many benefits today.