Never take you eye health for granted. Ever.
On that note, try going for a vision supplement which can boost blood flow to the eyes and ramp up antioxidant protection.
Enter Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes.
We’re confident this product will live up to its billing.
Enjoy the review as usual, folks.
About Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes
Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes has an “Advanced Ginkgo Extract” for “Retina and Macula Health,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Effective ingredients. Has time-tested vision support components.
- Increased antioxidant protection. Coming from bilberry extract, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
- Great reputation. Customers swear by it.
Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes Supplement Facts (60 Tablets)
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%†|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%†|
|Bilberry, dried extract (berry) standardized to 25% anthocyanins (30 mg)||120 mg||**|
|Ginkgold* Gingko biloba extract (leaf) standardized to 24% Gingko flavone glycosides (14.4 mg) and 6% terpene lactones (3.6 mg)||60 mg||**|
|Lutein Carotenoid from Aztec marigold extract (flower)||20 mg||**|
|Zeaxanthin Carotenoid from Aztec marigold extract (flower)||1 mg||**|
|OTHER INGREDIENTS: cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, silica, titanium dioxide color, vegetable glycerin, carnauba wax (coating).|
|DIRECTIONS: Take 2 tablets daily with water at mealtimes. May be used in conjunction with up to 180 mg of Ginkgold* Gingko biloba extract. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.|
Advanced Ginkgo Extract For Retina and Macula Health
With your bodybuilding background and bulging muscles, you may think you’re invincible.
However, if you compromise your eyesight, you’re in trouble.
We don’t think that needs further explanation.
If you’ve read our vision supplement reviews, chances are, you’ve seen some top-notch products.
One of them is SOLGAR Bilberry Gingko Eyebright Complex Plus Lutein – its 10 milligrams of Ginkgo biloba extract per serving should help improve blood flow in the eyes, folks.
It’s an ingredient which has gained serious traction among eye health supplements.
The good news: it’s also in Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes.
This product has an “Advanced Ginkgo Extract” for “Retina and Macula Health,” per its official website.
It’s a downright simple description, if you ask us.
So, if Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes is meant for retina and macula health, this calls for a short review.
The retina is found at the back of the eye – it “‘sees’ light and transforms it into nerve impulses that the brain interprets as vision,” per the manufacturer’s website.
To maintain proper retinal health, one must healthy blood vessels and blood flow, per the same source.
As for the macula, “It is the retina’s central area where light is focused,” per Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes’ website.
Carotenoids in the macula such as lutein and zeaxanthin help shield it from ultraviolet rays and free radicals.
We’re confident Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes can do these for you and then some.
While the company puts the spotlight on Ginkgo biloba, it’s not the main ingredient.
That distinction belongs to 120 milligrams of dried bilberry extract per two-tablet serving.
Don’t be surprised one bit.
Bilberry extract is one of the most popular staple vision supplement ingredients on the market.
One word: antioxidants.
This fruit is teeming with these free-radical fighters. Its antioxidant content helps promote excellent eye connective tissue and blood vessel health.
Not only that, but bilberry extract also helps improve night vision.
Hard evidence: British Air Force pilots consumed bilberry jam before taking on the Axis Powers during World War II.
They swore by its effects.
We do, too.
Don’t forget bilberry also contains vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E – three powerful antioxidants which benefit eye health.
Check out its other important health benefits:
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Promotes a healthy liver
- Boosts heart and kidney health
Rejoice, folks: Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes’ 120 milligrams of bilberry extract per serving easily trumps the likes of SOLGAR Bilberry Gingko Eyebright Complex Plus Lutein (20 milligrams per serving).
Granted, it’s nowhere near Nature’s Own Eye Health Bilbbery 5000 Mg’s insane 5,000 milligrams of bilberry extract per serving, but it should go a long way.
Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes’ Ginkgold Ginkgo biloba extract component comes next at 60 milligrams per serving.
Health experts say this tree’s extract acts as a cerebrovascular dilator – it helps improve blood flow to the brain, head, and eyes.
Some studies suggest Ginkgo biloba improves blood flow to the eyes by as much as 24 percent.
Because of its amazing cerebrovascular dilator prowess, Ginkgo biloba helps ward off glaucoma.
Plus, Gingko biloba helps improve brain function (specifically retention and retrieval of information and visual recognition).
Long story short, this component helps strengthen your mental capacity.
Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes also has two powerful carotenoids and antioxidants – 20 milligrams of lutein and one milligram of zeaxanthin per serving.
It bears repeating, folks: carotenoids are crucial in protecting the retina from free radicals and ultraviolet light.
These two are detrimental to eye function. Trust us.
For its part, lutein also helps neturalize the effects of poor nutrition on the eyes.
It also helps regulate blood sugar levels and boost heart and skin health.
According to the American Optometric Association’s (AOA) official website, “Unfortunately, the human body does not naturally make the lutein and zeaxanthin it needs.”
“Getting daily amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin through your diet or nutritional supplements can help maintain good eye health,” per AOA’s website.
Good thing green vegetables and vision supplements such as Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes are here to save the day.
We’re confident this supplement’s lutein and zeaxanthin combo will help shore up your long-term eye health.
Our take: Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes may not have the most comprehensive nutritional profile among vision products, but its choice ingredients and antioxidant prowess help compensate.
In addition, it enjoys a sterling reputation among customers.
We’re sure you’ll love it, too.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Total carbohydrate, <1g: It’s unusual for a vision supplement to include its carb content in the ingredients list. Nonetheless, Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes is not a significant source of carbs at less than one percent of the daily value (five percent or less has a low value).
- Dietary fiber, 1 g: It’s also just as rare for an eye support product to reveal information about dietary fiber. Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes is not a significant source of dietary fiber at a measly four percent of the daily value.
- Bilberry, dried extract (berry) standardized to 25 percent anthocyanins (30 mg), 120 mg: A fruit rich in antioxidants which help improve connective tissue and blood vessel health in the eyes. Experts also believe bilberry helps improve night vision, regulate blood sugar levels, and boost heart, kidney, and liver function.
- Ginkgold Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) standardized to 24 percent Ginkgo flavone glycosides (14.4 mg) and six percent terpene lactones (3.6 mg): A powerful cerebrovascular dilator which improves blood flow to the brain, head, and eyes. Ginkgo biloba also helps strengthen one’s mental capacity. One hundred twenty milligrams per serving ought to do the trick.
- Lutein carotenoid from Aztec marigold extract (flower), 20 mg: A powerful carotenoid and antioxidant which helps offset the detrimental effects of poor nutrition and excessive ultraviolet light on the eyes. Lutein also helps promote healthy blood sugar levels and optimal heart and skin health.
- Zeaxanthin carotenoid from Aztec marigold extract (flower), 1 mg:A carotenoid and antioxidant which helps ward off nasty free radicals and macular degeneration, among other things.
Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes’ simplicity rules the day, folks.
It’s hard to pass up on a solid combination of bilberry extract, Ginkgo biloba, lutein, and zeaxanthin for long-term eye health.
If you’re familiar with vision supplements, you should know by now all four are staple ingredients for a reason.
From the offset, it’s clear Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes’ primary objectives are to improve blood flow to the eyes and increase antioxidant protection – two factors which improve eye health drastically.
Long story short, the manufacturer cuts right to the chase.
Like we said, 120 milligrams of bilberry extract per two-tablet serving is not the most in the industry (not by a long shot), but it will do the trick.
Not only will it boost ocular blood vessel and connective tissue health, but it will also provide your eyes with decent amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E- three powerful eye antioxidants.
We also love the 60 milligrams of Ginkgo biloba per serving – expect improved blood flow to your eyes and enhanced brain function.
On the other hand, you can never go wrong with lutein and zeaxanthin, folks – these are time-tested ingredients which produce results.
It all boils down to one word: antioxidants.
Believe us, your eyes will thank you for them.
We also give props to the manufacturer for excellent transparency – it divulges all of the ingredient amounts.
No shady proprietary blends, either. Bravo.
Plus, Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes enjoys a great reputation among customers – they swear by its effects.
Just about the only chink we spotted was the inclusion of titanium dioxide, which some experts believe is a possible carcinogen.
What was the manufacturer thinking?
Nonetheless, this lone con won’t overcome the pros of Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes – it’s still a solid vision support supplement from top to bottom.
Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes Benefits
Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Boosts capillarie health
- Improves night vision
- Provides carotenoids for optimum macular function
- Increases antioxidant protection for the eyes
We agree with all of the above claims. Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes is a great way to improve your long-term vision and then some.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes for healthy individuals who want to improve long-term eyesight, achieve their daily fitness goals, and improve their overall quality of life.
Any Side Effects?
Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes contains titanium dioxide, a compound which some experts say is a possible carcinogen.
If this, or any other ingredient, makes you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before buying Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes.
Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes Review Summary
- Impressive ingredients. Has a good number of staple vision support ingredients.
- Has bilberry extract. Improves eye blood vessel and connective tissue health as well as night vision.
- Ginkgo biloba content. Boosts eye blood flow and sharpens mental acuity.
- Antioxidants. Coming from bilberry extract, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
- Excellent transparency. Manufacturer breaks down all of the ingredients. Thumbs up.
- Great reputation. Customers swear by it.
- Possible filler. Experts say titanium dioxide is a possible carcinogen. Boo.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- 1 60-Tablet Bottle (30-Day Supply): $33.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes
Does Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes deliver the goods?
Yes, it does.
We’re certain it will improve eye blood flow, increase antioxidant protection, and boost long-term vision health.
Many customers have spoken and so have we.
We recommend you buy Nature’s Way Ginkgold Eyes and reap its benefits today.