Hey, ever heard of a multivitamin with Sustained-Release Delivery Technology?
Simply put, it allows your body to utilize the nutrients for up to six hours after consumption.
Awesome, isn’t it?
We’re hoping we can say the same thing about the rest of Beverly International Super Pak.
If you’re a hard-training athlete, this could be the multivitamin for you.
Enjoy the review, folks.
About Beverly International Super Pak
Beverly International Super Pak “provides a comprehensive micronutrient spectrum specifically formulated for athletes and serious fitness enthusiasts,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Insane Vitamin B1 content. Represents 10,000 percent of the daily value.
- Incredible Vitamin C and Vitamin E content. Each represents 3,333 percent of the daily value.
- Sustained-Release Delivery Technology. Meet the casein protein version of a multivitamin.
Beverly International Super Pak Supplement Facts (30 Packets)
|Serving Size: 1 Packet
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (palmitate)||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C||2,000 mg||3333%|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||800 IU||200%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||1,000 IU||3333%|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)(as thiamine HCl)||150 mg||10000%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||150 mg||8823%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||150 mg||750%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||150 mg||7500%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||150 mcg||2500%|
|Pantothenic Acid||150 mg||1500%|
|Calcium (as hydrolyzed protein chelate)||1,000 mg||100%|
|Iron (hydrolyzed protein chelate)||18 mg||100%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (hydrolyzed protein chelate)||500 mg||125%|
|Zinc (hydrolyzed protein chelate)||22.5 mg||150%|
|Selenium (from yeast)||80 mcg||114%|
|Copper (hydrolyzed protein chelate)||3 mg||150%|
|Manganese (hydrolyzed protein chelate)||10 mg||500%|
|Chromium (hydrolyzed protein chelate)||200 mcg||166%|
|Potassium (hydrolyzed protein chelate)||95 mg||2%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||150 mg||**|
|Para-Aminobenzoic Acid||150 mg||**|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex (4 x concentrate)||500 mg||**|
|Hesperidin Complex||75 mg||**|
|Betaine HCl||280 mg||**|
|Glutamic Acid||100 mg||**|
|Ox Bile||120 mg||**|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Stearine, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, DiCalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Rose Hips Powder, Casein Hydrolysate, Glycine, Citric Acid, Gelatin, Glycerin, Soy Bean Oil, Alfalfa Powder, Rice Bran Polishings, Parsley Leaf Powder, Brewer’s Yeast, Lecithin.|
|Directions: Take 1 packet daily, with a meal.|
The Multi-Component Micronutrient Supplement
Our lineup of multivitamin reviews for athletes is growing, folks.
As a hard-training athlete or fitness enthusiast, you need a potent multivitamin to help fill those nutrition gaps and achieve your fitness goals.
Let’s see if Beverly International Super Pak can give you these benefits and then some.
This product “provides a comprehensive micronutrient spectrum specifically formulated for athletes and serious fitness enthusiasts,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
“It provides more than 40 vital nutrients (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and co-factors) essential for optimal cellular function,” per the same source.
Listen, folks: 40 nutrients pale in comparison to the likes of Optimum Nutrition OPTI-MEN (which has more than 75 key ingredients).
Nonetheless, quality takes precedence over quantity. We’d like to see Beverly International Super Pak meet this expectation.
The manufacturer’s website also says, “Almost all of Super Pak’s ingredients are delivered in compressed tablets that have been engineered to disintegrate inside your digestive tract in a sustained fashion, for up to six hours.”
In other words, this supplement’s Sustained-Release Delivery Technology helps maximize the bioavailability of the nutrients for better results.
We love it.
Plus, Beverly International Super Pak’s hydrolyzed protein chelates helps you utilize its mineral content better.
Where else can you find a multivitamin with these awesome features?
We bet you’d be stumped.
Believe us, folks, Beverly International Super Pak isn’t your usual multivitamin.
Whereas some competitors require you to consume just one tablet daily, this one requires you to take a combined nine tablets and gel caps from a single packet.
How’s that for inconvenience?
People are busier than ever. Having to take that many every day sounds like a huge chore. That’s the last thing they want.
You know us: one of the first things we look for in a multivitamin is a seal of quality. Something like “ISO-Certified, ” “All-Natural,” or somewhere along those lines.
We found none on Beverly International Super Pak.
The takeaway: this bodybuilding supplement might have synthetic ingredients.
Watch out, folks.
Despite these early chinks, Beverly International Super Pak is a legitimate athlete multivitamin.
Look no further than the superior B vitamin content. Check out how it stacks up with JYM Vita JYM:
|Beverly International Super Pak||JYM Vita JYM|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||150 mg||100 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||150 mg||100 mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||150 mg||100 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||150 mg||100 mg|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||150 mg||100 mg|
We previously hailed JYM Vita JYM as the standard for athlete multivitamins because of its exemplary B vitamin content.
That is no longer the case, folks.
You can see Beverly International easily trumps JYM Vita JYM – each of the former’s B vitamins are 33 percent more than the latter’s.
Thirty-three percent is a lot when you talk about multivitamins.
You see, B vitamins’ biggest health benefits are their abilities to ramp up energy levels and boost heart health.
These are what every serious athlete needs.
Guess what? Beverly International Super Pak is up to the daunting task (just be ready to put up with swallowing nine gel caps and tablets daily).
Not only does this product have a superior arsenal of B vitamins, but it also has an insane Vitamin C content.
Beverly International Super Pak’s 2,000 milligrams of ascorbic acid per serving is equal to an astonishing 3,333 percent of the daily value (anything more than 15 percent has a high value).
Let’s rattle off some of Vitamin C’s important health benefits:
- Helps keep scurvy and lead toxicity at bay
- Instrumental in cataract and asthma treatment
- Helps regulate blood pressure levels
- Wards off nasty free radicals
- Stops the common cold dead in its tracks
We’re sure the serious athlete will reap these from Beverly International Super Pak.
Are you already impressed? We’re not yet done.
Beverly International Super Pak also sets the bar high in terms of Vitamin E content.
How about 1,ooo IU per serving at an insane 3,333 percent of the daily value ?
Just so you know, the highest daily value for Vitamin E we’ve seen on B5 is JYM Vita JYM’s 1,333 percent.
Score another point for the Beverly International team.
Vitamin E helps protect cell membranes and tissues, form red blood cells, and improve circulation.
Once again, these are important benefits for the hard-training athlete.
On the other hand, many multivitamins include superfoods.
Beverly International Super Pak is no exception, folks.
One packet says, it “contains ‘superfoods’ including alfalfa, parsley, and rice bran.”
This product also contains the likes of rutin (a bioflavonoid which helps boost circulation and lower cholesterol), acerola (a fruit which helps regulate heart health), and papain (a digestive enzyme extracted from papaya).
So, if you’re an athlete whose fruit and vegetable intake isn’t sufficient, Beverly International Super Pak will fill those nutrition gaps.
We also like this supplement’s inclusion of underrated nutrients such as copper, chromium, and iodine.
Too bad it doesn’t have Vitamin K, which helps strengthen bones and improve cardiovascular health.
Nonetheless, that minor inconvenience won’t be able to offset the many benefits Beverly International Super Pak has.
Trust us, folks.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin A (palmitate), 10,000 IU: A vitamin which helps improve eyesight and strengthen bones. Believe it or not, Vitamin A also assists in the muscle growth and repair processes.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), 250 mg: A vitamin and antioxidant which helps ward off free radicals, regulate blood pressure levels, and produce collagen. Beverly International Super Pak’s insane 3,333 percent of the daily value for ascorbic acid is king among multivitamins.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), 800 IU: A vitamin which helps ward off bone fractures, keep free radicals at bay, and shore up heart health.
- Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), 1,000 IU: This vitamin helps provide antioxidant protection and regulate the immune system. Once again, Beverly International Super Pak is king among multivitamins in this regard (3,333 percent of the daily value).
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1)(as thiamine HCl), 150 mg: This vitamin helps increase energy levels and boost cardiovascular health. Plus, it’s Beverly International Super Pak’s most abundant nutrient at a whopping 10,000 percent of the daily value.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), 150 mg: An ingredient which helps ramp up energy levels and regulate the immune and digestive systems. Beverly International’s sensational 8,823 percent of the daily value ought to do the trick, folks.
- Niacin (as niacinamide), 150 mg: A B vitamin which helps improve cardiovascular health and joint mobility. Caution: niacin consumption may result in “niacin flushing” (an itchy and tingly feeling in the face and chest regions) in some individuals.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 150 mg: Helps keep homocysteine levels in check for better heart health. Vitamin B6 also helps regulate sleep cycles for faster recovery. If an insane 7,500 percent of the daily value for this ingredient won’t do the trick, nothing will.
- Folate (as folic acid), 400 mcg: Also known as Vitamin B9, this ingredient helps regulate cholesterol levels and shore up cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), 150 mcg: Another B vitamin which helps boost heart health and ramp up energy levels. An awesome 2,500 percent of the daily value should help you achieve these.
- Biotin, 50 mcg: Also known as Vitamin B7, this ingredient is well-known for its benefits for the skin, nail, and hair. However, biotin also helps repair muscle tissues and ward off inflammation. Good stuff.
- Pantothenic acid, 150 mg: Vitamin B5 helps ramp up your stamina, delay the onset of exercise fatigue, and regulate the immune system.
- Calcium (as hydrolyzed protein chelate), 1,000 mg: This popular nutrient helps strengthen bones, regulate blood pressure levels, and improve dental health.
- Iron (hydrolyzed protein chelate), 18 mg: This mineral helps supply the muscles with oxygen for peak exercise performance.
- Iodine (as potassium iodide), 150 mcg: Helps regulate thyroid function and keep bacterial activity in check. Anytime a multivitamin has iodine, consider it a major bonus.
- Magnesium (hydrolyzed protein chelate), 500 mg: A mineral which helps boost heart health and strengthen bones and muscles.
- Zinc (hydrolyzed protein chelate), 22.5 mg: This mineral helps ramp up testosterone levels for increased muscle mass and strength.
- Selenium (from yeast), 80 mcg: Just like iodine, this trace mineral also helps regulate thyroid function. Plus, some experts believe selenium also helps increase muscular strength.
- Copper (hydrolyzed protein chelate), 3 mg: Try ramping up your energy levels and human growth hormone (HGH) levels with this mineral, folks (just don’t go overboard).
- Manganese (hydrolyzed protein chelate), 10 mg: Another mineral which helps boost one’s testosterone levels. Plus, manganese helps form connective tissue.
- Chromium (hydrolyzed protein chelate), 200 mcg: A mineral which helps regulate insulin activity for more muscle and less fat.
- Chloride, 90 mg: An essential mineral which helps regulate metabolism.
- Potassium (hydrolyzed protein chelate), 95 mg: This ingredient helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels, boost cardiovascular health, and keep muscle breakdown in check.
- Choline (as choline bitartrate), 150 mg: An ingredient which helps boost memory and cognitive function.
- Inositol, 150 mg: A nutrient which helps regulate nerve function and induce a calming effect.
- Para-aminobenzoic acid, 150 mg: Simply known as paba, this nutrient helps improve skin, hair, and digestive health.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex (4x concentrate), 500 mg: These are water-soluble compounds found in citrus fruits which help keep free radicals at bay, regulate the immune system, and boost circulation.
- Rutin, 75 mg: A bioflavonoid which helps regulate blood pressure, blood cholesterol and blood vessel health.
- Hesperidin Complex, 75 mg: A compound found in orange peels which helps ward off free radicals, keep inflammation at bay, improve heart health, and lower stress levels.
- Acerola, 75 mg: A fruit which looks like a cherry. It is teeming with Vitamin C and antioxidant properties.
- Betaine HCl, 280 mg: An organic compound which helps improve digestion and keep homocysteine levels in check for better heart health.
- Glutamic acid, 100 mg: An amino acid which helps synthesize proteins. Glutamic acid helps ramp up energy levels and regulate the immune and digestive systems.
- Pepsin, 40 mg: A digestive enzyme which helps improve nutrient uptake.
- Papain, 50 mg: This ingredient is a by-product of papaya and acts as a digestive enzyme.
- Ox bile, 120 mg: A substance derived from an ox’s liver for better digestive system support.
- Pancreatin, 60 mg: As the name implies, this ingredient is a digestive enzyme coming from the pancreas.
- Mycozyme, 64 mg: A plant enzyme which helps digest starch.
We’ll say this, folks: Beverly International Super Pak is stacked.
This multivitamin doesn’t have as many ingredients as its competitors. However, the components are impressive from top to bottom.
Like we said, it’s not just about quantity – quality matters more.
If you’re a hard-training athlete, Beverly International Super Pak’s insane B vitamin content will help supercharge your performance.
Expect better heart health and ramped-up energy levels when you take this multivitamin.
Let its unbelievable 10,000 percent of the daily value for Vitamin B1 serve as hard evidence.
Not even the likes of JYM Vita JYM and EVLUTION NUTRITION VITAMODE – two popular multivitamins geared toward athletic performance – can keep up.
That says a lot, folks.
Don’t forget, Beverly International Super Pak is also loaded with Vitamin C (3,333 percent of the daily value) and Vitamin E (3,333 percent of the daily value).
We also think the inclusions of several superfoods and underrated nutrients (iodine, chromium, and copper) were a stroke of genius.
You know what’s even smarter?
It’s Beverly International Super Pak’s Sustained-Release Delivery Technology.
Imagine your body reaping this product’s full benefits for up to six hours after consumption.
Plus, we’ve never seen a multivitamin with a heap of digestive enzymes (pepsin, papain, ox bile, pancreatin, and mycozyme) such as this one.
With that, you should expect better nutrient uptake for maximum results.
We laud the manufacturer for divulging all of the ingredient amounts. For that, we give the folks at Beverly International an A for transparency.
Many customers also swear by this product. They say it’s effective.
As great a product as Beverly International Super Pak is, it has some flaws.
We told you about the inconvenience issue – taking a combined nine gel caps and tablets daily can be a chore.
In fact, some customers say it’s one of the things which turned them off.
Suffice to say, it’s like swallowing horse pills (reminiscent of Controlled Labs Orange Labs Triad again).
We also weren’t able to find any seal of quality on Beverly International Super Pak – could be a sign this multivitamin has synthetic ingredients.
Despite these, Beverly International Super Pak should be an asset for any hard-training athlete.
Beverly International Super Pak Benefits
Beverly International Super Pak’s “advanced formulation is designed to improve your metabolism, maximize your energy levels, and help you build muscle, lose fat, and perform at your peak potential,” per its official website.
Who Takes It?
Beverly International Super Pak “is uniquely designed for hard-training athletes including bodybuilders, fitness athletes, and anyone who works out for 200 minutes or more each week,” per its official website.
Any Side Effects?
Beverly International Super Pak has 750 percent of the daily value for Vitamin B3 or niacin, which may cause niacin flushing in some individuals.
If this, or any other ingredient, makes you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
Beverly International Super Pak Summary
- Impressive ingredient combo. Perfect for the hard-training athlete.
- King of B Vitamin content. So far, no other multivitamin comes close.
- Insane Vitamin B1 content. Represents incredible 10,000 percent of the daily value.
- Teeming with Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Each represents spectacular 3,333 percent of the daily value.
- Sustained-Release Delivery Technology. Allows your body to utilize nutrients for up to six hours.
- Superfood arsenal. Contains alfalfa, rice bran, and parsley leaf.
- Hydrolyzed protein chelates. Helps fully utilize mineral content.
- Good transparency. Manufacturer divulges all of the ingredient amounts.
- Great reputation. Many customers swear by it.
- No seal of quality. Could be a giveaway the product contains synthetic ingredients. Uh-oh.
- Inconvenience. Swallowing nine gel caps and tablets daily could be a chore for most folks.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 30-Packet Box (30-Day Supply): $27.77
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Beverly International Super Pak
Suffice to say, Beverly International Super Pak has exceeded our expectations.
We know it will exceed yours, too.
Expect increased athletic performance when you take this potent multivitamin.
We highly recommend you buy Beverly International Super Pak. We’re confident it will take your game to the next level.