Performance Lab SPORT BCAA stays true to branched chain amino acids’ sports nutrition status with good potency and the right muscle-building ratio.
But it’s the details in design and delivery that elevate Performance Lab SPORT BCAA to a class above – unleashing the true anabolic potential of the most fundamental muscle nutrient. Let’s take a closer look in this review.
About Performance Lab SPORT BCAA
Part of the Performance Lab SPORT line by Opti-Nutra Advanced Nutraceuticals, this formula takes BCAA supplementation back to basics with a pure-natural form and clean delivery for superior muscle-building results. Formula notes:
- Standalone BCAA supplement. L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine only – in clinical dosage at a muscle optimized 2:1:1 ratio.
- Bioavailable BCAA forms. Uses a premium, highly absorbable BCAA form that is naturally fermented from sunflower.
- Clean premium label. Just BCAA in each capsule, no additives. Capsules are vegan, prebiotic-infused Plantcaps®.
Performance Lab SPORT BCAA Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 4 Plantcaps®|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Instantized BCAA (Branched-Chain Amino Acids)|
(2:1:1 ratio) (Fermented from Sunflower Lecithin)
|Total BCAA:||3000 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Plantcaps® Pullulan Capsule, NuFlow® Rice Concentrate.|
|Suggested Use: For best results, take 2-4 capsules 45-60 mins. pre-workout and 2-4 caps immediately post-workout. During high-intensity training, you may take 2-4 more caps as an intra-workout supplement.|
BCAAs may be the single most important supplement that you can take for packing on lean muscle mass.
Not only do they supercharge muscle power, endurance and intensity in the gym, they also boost muscle growth and block muscle breakdown – acting as a pre-workout, intra workout, and post-workout all at the same time.
- Because of its many training benefits, BCAA is one sports nutrition supplement that you don’t want to skimp on.
Performance Lab SPORT BCAA is a quality supplement that supplies BCAA and just BCAA – in a form designed to max out BCAAs’ impressive muscle-building benefits. Let’s take a closer look at the fine details that elevate Performance Lab SPORT BCAA above the rest.
BCAA 2:1:1 (fermented from Sunflower Lecithin) 3000 mg
Sunflower lecithin is a great source of BCAA. The sunflower fermentation process supplies a clean, natural BCAA form that is easier for the body to absorb and utilize. This may translate into greater BCAA muscle building activity with fewer digestion-related side effects.
L-Leucine 1500mg, L-Isoleucine 750mg, L-Valine 750mg
Using fermented sunflower lecithin BCAAs is one way for Performance Lab SPORT BCAA to increase its potency. Using the right BCAA ratio may improve their effectiveness even more.
- The 2:1:1 ratio of L-leucine to L-isoleucine and L-valine is muscle optimized – matching the natural ratio of amino acids found within muscle tissue, making it easier for the body to use for anabolic growth.
At 3,000 mg, Performance Lab SPORT BCAA delivers a solid dosage of these 3 key aminos, which potentially may be strengthened by its fermented form.
There is not much formulation in Performance Lab BCAA – that is a good thing.
BCAAs’ muscle-building versatility has led to a problem: Some sports nutrition supplement manufacturers roll their BCAAs into complicated complexes with a bunch of other ingredients that shortchange the power of BCAA.
We like Performance Lab SPORT BCAA’s approach much better.
100% of the formula focus is BCAA, so Performance Lab puts all resources into delivering the purest, cleanest, and most effective BCAAs on the market.
BCAAs are great on their own, and don’t need to be watered down in blends. Performance Lab SPORT BCAA’s laser-focus on BCAA quality allows the aminos to reach their performance-enhancing and muscle building potential.
Performance Lab masters two key details to make their SPORT BCAA supplement clean, safe and effective.
1. Performance Lab SPORT BCAA Enhances Absorption
Some other BCAA supplements use forms that are cheap and synthetic – ultimately making them less bioavailable, less effective, and more likely to cause side effects.
- Performance Lab SPORT BCAA does the opposite. They use a premium form of BCAA that is naturally made from sunflower lecithin and then fermented. This process yields BCAA that are more bioavailable, more effective, and eliminate the risk of any gastric side effects.
Performance Lab SPORT BCAA then takes it a step further by presenting these branched chain amino acids in the 2:1:1 ratio that is tuned for muscle tissue uptake.
2. Performance Lab SPORT BCAA Prioritizes Purity
Some sports nutrition supplements are not pure in their appreciation of BCAA. They will complex it or drop it in a proprietary blends with fat burners, stimulants, who knows. This is like putting pineapple and ham on a pizza. By adding stuff, they detract from perfection in its purest form.
- Performance Lab SPORT BCAA supplies pure BCAA in one sense because there are no other ingredients in the supplement.
- In another sense the BCAA itself is pure – Performance Lab SPORT BCAA’s fermented sunflower form is the cleanest available.
The theme of purity continues when you look at the additives on the label – there are none. Just a notation that Performance Lab SPORT BCAA is delivered in vegetarian capsule made with prebiotic-infused pullulan.
Performance Lab SPORT doesn’t try to complicate BCAA – instead it executes BCAA supplementation perfectly.
Performance Lab SPORT BCAA Benefits
This Performance Lab Sport BCAA review reveals it is a special BCAA formula because it is designed to maximize branched chain amino acids’ multitude of massive muscle benefits.
For example, BCAAs are great at supercharging energy production within muscle cells, which is where they get their reputation for increasing athletic performance intensity and endurance across both weightlifting and more cardiovascular-oriented exercise (and everything in-between).
BCAAs are flat-out performance enhancers, but the more they boost intensity, the more depleted your muscles will become.
On the flipside, BCAAs protect muscle tissue, trigger release of growth hormones, and reduce muscle soreness after training — a potent combo of sports nutrition benefits for the ultimate goal: bigger, leaner, stronger muscle mass.
As muscle-building sports nutrition supplements, BCAAs can do it all — enhancing training performance, protecting muscle tissues, reducing soreness and powering muscle growth.
That’s why it’s important to take some kind of BCAA supplement in conjunction with your fitness program, especially one like Performance Lab SPORT BCAA that allows branched chain amino acids’ full anabolic potential to shine.
Who Takes It?
Performance Lab Sport BCAA can be taken by anyone, and should be taken by everyone who is engaged in some kind of fitness or muscle building regimen.
Like other supplements in the Performance Lab SPORT line, this BCAA supplement will appeal to science-minded athletes who will appreciate its clean clinical design.
Any Side Effects?
Performance Lab SPORT BCAA has little risk for any type of side effects. This is thanks to the fact that they use BCAAs that are made from fermented sunflower lecithin and presented without any weird artificial colors, preservatives or fillers. Plus, Performance Lab SPORT BCAA’s prebiotic-infused Plantcaps support friendly flora in the gut associated with digestive comfort.
Performance Lab SPORT BCAA Review Summary
- Just the BCAA. Pure BCAA nutrition in more ways than one, perfect execution of BCAA supplementation.
- Premium quality BCAA. Fermented sunflower BCAA is the good stuff, with superior potency and absorption
- Ideal BCAA ratio. This BCAA formula features the 2:1:1 ratio that is optimized for robust muscle growth.
- Clean label. 100% vegan Plantcaps® made from natural pullulan, free of preservatives, additives, colors, and other nonsense.
- Well-tolerated. Fermented BCAAs plus vegan prebiotic-infused Plantcaps® = safe, easy-to-digest sports nutrition
- Not available in stores like GNC. It’s not for sale at Amazon, either. If you want this supplement, you have to go to the Performance Lab website.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- $25 for 1 box (120 Plantcaps; 30 servings)
- Multi-box savings: $47.50 for 2 boxes, $67.50 for 3 Boxes
- Available at Performance Lab website only – www.performancelab.com/supplements/bcaa/
Final Word on Performance Lab SPORT BCAA
This Performance Lab SPORT BCAA review details a premium supplement of just the BCAA. What makes it the best attention to detail: The fermented sunflower lecithin BCAA form is superior. The ratio is muscle optimized; dosages are in clinical range. The capsule is vegetarian; label is 100% clean.
By mastering the details, Performance Lab SPORT BCAA unlocks the full power of BCAA nutrition – positioning itself as the single best (and most important) “starting point” muscle-building supplement on the market.