Do you want to finish your workouts strong?
We’re sure you do.
Many post-workout supplements lay claim to that benefit, but it seems iForce Nutrition Finish Line has the edge.
Why? Try its impressive 4:1:1 BCAA ratio for starters. Its other ingredients will also leave you slack-jawed in this review.
About iForce Nutrition Finish Line
The manufacturer dubs iForce Nutrition Finish Line “The Ultimate Post-Workout,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Impressive ingredients. Has BCAAs, beta-alanine, betaine, creatine, l-carnitine l-tartrate, glutamine, and alanine.
- 4:1:1 BCAA ratio. Awesome four grams of leucine – the most anabolic amino acid – per serving.
- No proprietary blends. All good.
iForce Nutrition Finish Line Supplement Facts (Very Cherry Lime, 600 grams)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (24 grams)
Servings Per Container: About 25
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Beta Alanine||3,2000 mg||*|
|Trimethylglycine (Betaine)||2,500 mg||*|
|L-Carnitine L-Tartrate||2,000 mg||*|
|Creatine HCl||2,000 mg||*|
|Magnesium Creatine Chelate||1,000 mg||*|
|Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavoring, Acesulfame Potassium, Silica, FD&C Red # 40 – Aluminum Lake|
|Directions For Finish Line: Mix 1 scoop with 10 oz. (300 ml.) of water and drink immediately following exercise. Adjust water to taste.
Also, drink daily on non-workout days.
Take it to the Finish Line and Finish Strong
Let’s be realistic, folks: some bodybuilding post-workout supplements falter just when you need them the most.
We’re sure you won’t buy them again.
However, we’re on the lookout for a post-workout which allows you to finish strong.
We’re hoping iForce Nutrition Finish Line is up to the task.
This product is “The Ultimate Post-Workout,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
The good news: Most of the superstar post-workout ingredients are in iForce Nutrition Finish Line.
The main selling point is this product’s 4:1:1 BCAA ratio.
Normally, you’d see a post-workout with a 2:1:1 ratio. All good.
But four grams of leucine – the most anabolic amino acid – for every one gram each of isoleucine and valine?
Better. Much better.
Just so you know, leucine is the branch-chained amino acid which helps kickstart protein synthesis. You’ll be hard-pressed to grow muscle mass without it.
Check out its other benefits:
- Helps increase human growth hormone (HGH) production
- Preserves lean muscle mass
- Helps increase endurance and energy
There you have it, folks – leucine is the undisputed star of iForce Nutrition Finish Line.
Naturally, its supporting cast is composed of isoleucine and valine – one gram per serving each, to be exact.
These BCAAs complement leucine perfectly. Isoleucine helps speed up the recovery process and maintain a positive nitrogen balance (which results in muscle growth).
For its part, valine helps boost the immune system, repair muscle tissue, and increase endurance.
The takeaway: iForce Nutrition Finish Line – based on its superior 4:1:1 rati0 – has one of the best BCAA formulas in the industry.
The second-biggest ingredient is 3.2 grams of beta-alanine per serving.
This non-essential amino acid – a precursor of the peptide carnosine – has become a staple post-workout ingredient because of its stellar benefits:
- Helps boost muscular strength
- Increases muscle mass
- Amps up anaerobic endurance
- Boosts aerobic endurance
- Helps increase exercise capacity
Why increase carnosine levels in your body, you say?
First, it helps ward off nasty free radicals. Second, it helps prevent the increase of hydrogen ions, which results in muscle fatigue.
Next up are 2.5 grams of betaine per serving.
Betaine is another post-workout superstar: it helps increase muscle mass, strength, and power. Plus, it helps boost fat loss.
Still not convinced?
Betaine also helps ward off inflammation. Researchers also believe it can boost cardiovascular health.
We feel 2.5 grams per serving of betaine per serving will allow you to enjoy all of these benefits and then some.
iForce Nutrition Finish Line also has two grams of l-carnitine l-tartrate per serving.
This is another post-workout ingredient which packs a wallop, folks. Check out what it can do for you:
- Increases muscle mass
- Helps boost recovery
- Increases fat metabolism
- Helps amp up insulin growth factors
- Helps ward off free radicals
- Maintains healthy testosterone levels
Wow. Another Jack of All Trades in a 600-gram container. It doesn’t get any better than that.
While a good number of bodybuilding supplement companies use creatine monohydrate – the most efficient and cheapest form of creatine – iForce Nutrition places its trust in creatine hydrochloride (two grams per serving) and magnesium creatine chelate (one gram per serving).
Creatine, in general, helps increase muscle mass, strength, and athletic performance.
Some fitness experts argue creatine hydrochloride does not result in bloating and water retention.
On the other hand, they also maintain magnesium creatine chelate helps reduce the amount of waste product (known as creatinine) the kidneys produce.
They also say this kind of creatine helps boost anaerobic exercise performance.
We say creatine monohydrate still rules.
Why? Because among the several forms of creatine, it gives the most consistent results.
The reason why some supplement manufacturers ditch creatine monohydrate is because of its mediocre solubility.
Other forms of creatine may have the upper hand here, but they are a notch below creatine monohydrate.
Still, iForce Nutrition’s creatine content is potent at a decent three grams per serving.
This supplement also has 1.5 grams of glutamine per serving.
Glutamine – the most abundant amino acid – has similar attributes as leucine: it helps preserve muscle mass and increase human growth hormone levels.
In addition, glutamine also helps boost the immune and digestive systems. We like its inclusion in iForce Nutrition Finish Line.
Finally, this product has 1.5 grams of l-alanine per serving.
This amino acid plays a crucial role in regulating nitrogen and glucose levels. Plus, it’s a precursor of the different B Vitamins, which are vital for good, long-term health.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Leucine, 4,000 mg: The undisputed star of iForce Nutrition Finish Line and the King of BCAAs. It helps kickstart protein synthesis for more impressive muscle growth.
- Isoleucine, 1,000 mg: This BCAA helps boost the recovery process, increase endurance, and restore a positive nitrogen balance.
- Valine, 1,000 mg: Valine helps repair damaged muscle tissue. It also helps boost endurance. All good on those fronts.
- Beta-alanine, 3,200 mg: We’re impressed with iForce Nutrition Finish Line’s 3.2 grams of beta-alanine per serving. Not only do we expect you to increase muscle mass, you will also increase both your anaerobic and aerobic endurance with its help. Awesome.
- Trimethylglycine (betaine), 2,500 grams: We’re confident betaine will help boost your muscle mass, strength, and power. It’s that versatile, folks.
- L-carntine l-tartrate, 2,000 mg: This ingredient is just as well-rounded as the others in iForce Nutrition Finish Line – it helps you increase muscle mass and boost recovery, among other things. Its other unheralded benefit is its ability to ward off free radicals. Fantastic.
- Creatine hydrochloride, 2,000 mg: A form of creatine which some experts believe produces less bloating and water retention. At two grams per serving, it will help you increase muscle mass and strength.
- Magnesium creatine chelate, 1,000 mg: Another form of creatine which produces the least amount of creatinine. Its one gram per serving in iForce Nutrition Finish will help boost the two grams of creatine hydrochloride per serving.
- L-glutamine, 1,500 mg: This ingredient – which bodybuilders from the Golden Era used – helps preserve muscle mass and increase human growth hormone levels.
- L-alanine, 1,500 mg: A non-essential amino acid which helps regulate glucose and nitrogen levels.
Many bodybuilding supplement companies proclaim their post-workout formulas are the most potent and comprehensive.
Well, we say iForce Nutrition Finish Line should be a serious contender for that title.
It has the full arsenal. It has a little bit of everything. It gets right down to it.
We are impressed.
Think about it: how can not a formula which includes BCAAs, beta-alanine, betaine, l-carnitine l-tartrate, two types of creatine, glutamine, and alanine not get the job done?
It will. Believe us.
Start things off with iForce Nutrition Finish Line’s awesome 4:1:1 BCAA ratio.
Like we said, only a handful of post-workouts resort to this ratio. Imagine four grams of leucine per serving – the most anabolic amino acid – at your fingertips.
Your muscles will grow like never before.
We’re also all praises for the inclusions of beta-alanine (3.2 grams per serving) and betaine (2.5 grams per serving).
These two ingredients are among the most versatile you can find in today’s post-workouts. Expect your muscle mass, strength, and endurance to go off the charts.
Speaking of which, iForce Nutrition Finish Line’s creatine hydrochloride and magnesium creatine chelate components will also help you achieve those goals.
While creatine monohydrate is still our creatine of choice, we feel these two forms will be a great asset in your regular workouts.
Finally, the inclusions of glutamine and alanine are the cherries on top, if you will.
You build muscle mass, glutamine helps you preserve it.
As for alanine, its Vitamin-B-boosting abilities pave the way for more post-workout benefits: they help improve the cardiovascular, nervous, and digestive systems.
We like the manufacturer’s transparency – it reveals the amount of each ingredient. There are no proprietary blends, either. Awesome.
Unfortunately, iForce Nutrition Finish Line has the artificial food coloring FD&C Red No. 40, which contains the white crystal p-Cresidine (now known as a human carcinogen).
What a way to ruin a good thing.
iForce Nutrition Finish Line Benefits
iForce Nutrition Finish Line helps “support your recovery and repair and maximize muscle growth after training,” per its official website.
This product has most of the potent post-workout ingredients on the market. We are not going to argue with the company’s claim. In fact, we believe iForce Nutrition Finish Line will exceed your expectations.
Who Takes It?
iForce Nutrition Finish Line is intended for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years old and who want to increase muscle mass and strength, shorten recovery time, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
While iForce Nutrition Finish Line has no glaring side effects, the manufacturer issues a warning:
iForce Nutrition Finish Line Summary
- Impressive ingredients. One of the most comprehensive post-workouts on the market.
- 4:1:1 BCAA ratio. Four grams of leucine per serving for more muscle growth.
- Includes l-carnitine-l-tartrate, beta-alanine and betaine. Three of the most versatile post-workout ingredients.
- Three grams of creatine per serving. Combination of creatine hydrochloride and magnesium creatine chelate.
- Good transparency. Manufacturer divulges all ingredient amounts.
- No proprietary blends. All good.
- Good reputation. Has received heaps of positive reviews online.
- Dirty ingredient. Has the artificial food coloring FD&C Red No. 40. Boo.
- Expensive. $59.99 for a 600-gram container.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 600-gram Container (25-Day Supply): $59.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Supplement Name
When it comes right down to it, iForce Nutrition Finish Line will help you finish strong in more ways than one.
Look no further than its impressive arsenal of top-notch post-workout ingredients – they pack a wallop from top to bottom.
Too bad a lousy artificial food coloring got in the way.
Still, we recommend you try iForce Nutrition Finish Line. Reap the benefits and have the competition eat your dust.