You watched that latest film by Tarantino? You know, The Hateful Eight. It was hours long but damn, that movie was definitely one of the best Tarantino has ever made. It had eight really memorable characters, bro. Those guys made the hours-long film seem too short.
I’m remembering that film because BODYBUILDING released a fat burner with a similar approach to the name: INCINER-8.
From the looks of it, INCINER-8 seems to be aiming for something like “We’re the eight elite bros of the ‘hood, bro. You ain’t messing with nobody.” It looks promising and that glossy finish makes you think it just might break all other fat burners.
The question is: Does it freakin’ work? Let’s find out!
All the bros who look up supplements and ask other guys about their stacks know what BODYBUILDING is all about so when it makes a product, we swarming like moths to a flame bro. INCINER-8 got its name from an 8-stage fat burning matrix meant to attack fat from eight angles. Formula notes:
- Fancy quality: The bottle ain’t the only thing looking fine here, bro. Check this out: it’s got an ensemble of really high quality ingredients from top to bottom. They like the CEOs of stacks, bro.
- Simple, straightforward formula: 8 stages, 8 ingredients, all dosages shown. ‘Nuff said.
- No side effects: Check these claims bro: NO Jitters, NO lost sleep, and absolutely NO stomach upset. That shit’s cray, bro. This fat burners making sweat just reading about it.
INCINER-8 Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 56
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Fat Incinerating Thermogenic Initiator|
|7-Keto® (DHEA Acetate-7-One)||100 mg|
|L-Carnitine Tartrate (Carnipure®)||1000 mg|
|Capsicum Fruit Extract (Capsimax®)||50 mg|
|GreenSelect® Phytosome™ Proprietary Extract Of Green Tea (Leaves) With Soybean Phospholipids||150 mg|
|Energy & Focus|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||100 mg|
|Appetite Control Matrix|
|5-HTP (From Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract)||25 mg|
|Chromium (a) (As Chromium Polynicotinate)||200 mcg|
|Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract (25% Gymnemic Acid)||250 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Soy, FD&C Red #40.|
|Directions for use: As a dietary supplement take one serving (3 capsules) with an 8 oz. (236mL) glass of water twice daily.
Mornings: Take three (3) capsules with 8 ounces (236mL) of water 30-45 minutes before breakfast.
Afternoon: Take three (3) capsules with 8 ounces (236mL) of water 30-45 minutes before lunch.
INCINER8 shows smart fat-burner stacking strategies, amped up even more with premium & high-potency nutrient forms.
We checked the info on each ingredient and INCINER-8 means business. The only drawback we noticed is the lack of strength in a couple of dosages. But the enhanced potency & smart combos they use more than make up for those little derps.
Let’s break down the ingredients in INCINER-8, and you’ll see what we mean:
- 7-Keto®. Looky here, looky here! This is only the second time we’ve seen this fat burner. It’s known to do plenty of hot stuff to the body, ranging from tweaking metabolic hormones to actually boosting fat loss. Dosage is less than the usual we see in studies but it still looks good.
- L-Carnitine. Carnipure® is an awesome brand for Carnitine. Dosage is minimal, since studies use around 3 g per day, but it should be good enough be the core of this 8-stage burn matrix.
- Capsicum. One of our hottest fat burners, Capsicum comes in the form of our favorite CAPSIMAX®. The thing with CAPSIMAX is it’s so potent, 50 mg is really just enough for a good burn.
- Green Tea Extract: Comes in the form of a bioavailability-upgraded GreenSelect® Phytosome™, a.k.a. The Good Shit. Green Tea Extract is our #1-ranked fat burner ingredient. While the active fat-burning EGCG content here is blank, one successful weight loss study noted GreenSelect contains 60% polyphenols and 40% EGCG. Pretty decent stats there for a fat burner but the dosage looks a bit off: The study used 300 mg and INCINER-8 deprives us an extra 150 mg. Bummer.
- Caffeine. Everyone’s favorite friendly neighborhood stimulant comes in a relatively mild 100 mg dosage; just for reference, some other stim-bomb fat burners hit 300 mg of the ‘FEINE. I guess INCINER-8 was hell-bent on making sure the side effects don’t appear.
- 5-HTP. 5-HTP is good as both nootropic and appetite suppressant but not with 25 mg. Nope. That’s just too small, bro. Classic case of awesome ingredient rendered useless by tiny dosage.
- Chromium. Chromium is known to suppress appetite but as ChromeMate® (Chromium Polynicotinate), it also has some added cholesterol-lowering and thermogenic properties. Dosage is pretty good since mcg aren’t hard to stack up on.
- Gymnema Sylvestre. Standardized to 25% Gymenmic Acid, it’s got a really good reputation for helping to reduce blood sugar and might help reduce appetite.
INCINER-8 is a premium product for real, bro. It’s got the science of fat loss down to 8 smart ingredients, many of which are high-potency, but a few that probably don’t hit Critical Mass dosage.
INCINER-8 claims to do the following, so let’s have a checklist.
- Promote weight management while maintaining muscle
- They say they get it from the Chromium. The closest study we can find mentions a lack of both muscle gain and loss when supplementing with chromium. Okay, we’ll give them this.
- Increase energy and focus
- They have Caffeine for this. Energy checks out for caffeine, and so does “alertness” though they don’t really mention it. But focus? Not so much. There’s barely any evidence on this and the one we found combined it with L-theanine.
- Support metabolism
- INCINER-8 aces this. They have 7-Keto, Caffeine, Carnitine, and Capsicum plus help from Green Tea Extract. Another positive note is their synergy with each other. They’re all relatively dosed “okay” but their synergy is like forming a multi-layered fabric of thin layers. Pile them up just enough and you got yourself a warm coat.
- Promote a healthy appetite level
- 5-HTP is supposed to lead this group but the dosage is too small to have any appetite-controlling effect. I guess it’s chromium again to the rescue. Gymnema’s appetite control function is so-so at most.
INCINER-8’s weak point on claims is on being an appetite suppressant but the rest checks out pretty well.
We are especially impressed with INCINER-8’s premium ingredients. It’s like a magic formula used by the best supplement stacks:
- Start with smart ingredients that target the area of concern (here, burning off that freakin’ fat, bro) from many different angles.
- Then, MAX OUT those smart ingredient choices by presenting them in enhanced-potency, high-quality, clinically-researched forms. (The Good Shit).
The one step that’s missing from the magic formula here would be to add a little Black Pepper Extract to boost the absorption of all ingredients in the formula. But INCINER-8 is fired up with so many other quality touches, we ain’t complaining, bro.
Actually, scratch that… we’re gonna bitch about one other thing: The label could be a little cleaner and more “luxury” to match the formula. The plain gelatin capsule and additives, especially that damn artificial red coloring (so pointless), don’t do justice to the premium ingredients within.
We also bitched a bit about a couple INCINER-8 dosages that look a little low. But we have to point out, this might be a calculated strategy. Mild or moderate doses of some ingredients can enable lifters can go ahead and stack with other brands or sources. For example, INCINER-8’s 100 mg caffeine is low for fat burners, but makes sense if Bros are stacking it with a separate Pre-Workout that also has caffeine.
INCINER-8 should give you thermogenic and metabolic support first and foremost. It is intelligently formulated to ignite, accelerate and sustain the fat-burning process. As for tangible energy and focus, well, INCINER-8 isn’t too intense on those benefits. Its moderate caffeine dose should give you a little bump in vitaity & alertness without feeling like someone just injected adrenaline in your neck. It’s not a super-stim-tweaked-out-freakshow fat burner formula. No, INCINER-8 is more restrained and technical; much more finesse in this stack. You might also feel a boost in performance. If there is any appetite-control effects, we think it would be minimal due to conservative dosage of Gymnema & 5-HTP.
Who Takes It?
Seeing the ingredients, we imagine bodybuilders who know how to stack their burners. INCINER-8 should appeal to the Technical Bro, he who not only knows which fat burners are backed by science, but also knows the advanced & premium nutrient forms that make those fat burners work even better. They also know which combinations work well together. Some Bros should wear lab coats to the gym, and you probably know the ones we mean. INCINER-8 is right up their alley.
Any Side Effects?
INCINER-8’s use of premium ingredients is really smart when it comes to reducing side effects. The Capsimax cayenne, for example, has a special coating that eliminates the uncomfortable “stomach burn” associated with plain cayenne supplements. Similarly, the 7-KETO is special because it is an isolated metabolite of DHEA, delivering DHEA’s weight management benefits only, without all the harsh hormonal side effects of DHEA. And as we mentioned, the caffeine is moderately dosed, so the usual jittery side effects aren’t as much of a concern.
- Pretty. We like the design and shiny finish.
- Lots of servings. Two months of training in one bottle.
- Intelligent design. Complex but not complicated.
- Premiums. Gotta love them branded names, bro!
- Possible Synergy. Some of earth’s mightiest fat burners work better together.
- Cost-effective. Will attract many repeat buyers for sure.
- Mild Energy. Some users might miss the zing of high ‘FEINE.
- Weak appetite suppressant. Requires more discipline, bro.
- Label could be cleaner. Ditch the Soy and FD&C Red #40, please.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (56 servings): $34.62
- Available exclusively on BODYBUILDING.COM
Final Word on INCINER-8
INCINER-8 is like a movie made up of an unlikely cast in an otherwise traditional film. True enough, it’s not the hottest fat burner nor is it the most versatile. Regardless, what the supplement lacks in strength it makes up with super-intelligent design — blending 8 solid fat-burners into an intriguing and unique formula, the likes of which we’ve never seen before. Premium luxury forms push INCINER-8 over the top, bro. We’re confident it will bring fat burning support you will see and feel.