The purpose of every bro’s lift is to get gains. Lots and lots of gains.
This PWO called MESOMORPH can help. True enough, the term MESOMORPH is the shortest definition of size and strength, the two things we lift for, bro!
Describing itself as the “KING of pre-workout powders” we can’t help but get excited to write this review.
Will the self-proclaimed “KING” prove worthy of the crown or is it a mere impostor? Let’s find out!
As with all supplements, they keep boasting about how great and god-like they are but few only prove their worth when put to the test. MESOMORPH declares itself as not only being the KING of PWOs but also able to deliver full clinical dosages of its “state-of-the-art ingredient” whatever that is. Formula notes:
- Good scoop size It says 1 scoop per serving and that’s equivalent to 15.5 grams. Pretty decent size.
- Prop blends: Three big blends with each individual dosage hidden for reasons we don’t like. It also makes the whole “clinical dosages” a tough pill to swallow.
- Quality ingredients: We see A-list PWOs in their formula and that’s always a good sign.
MESOMORPH™ Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 15.5 grams (one round scoop)|
Servings Per Container: 25
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE COMPLEX|
Beta Alanine, I-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate
|MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX|
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Creatine Nitrate, Ascorbic Acid, Creatinol O-Phosohate, Agmatine Sulfate
|NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX|
Glucoronolactone, Methylxanthine Anhydrous, 3,7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione, Naringin, Geranabum™ (1,3-Dimethylamylamune HCL)
|Other Ingredients: Malic acid, Natural and Artificial Watermelon Flavors, Acesulfame-K, beet juice powder, Silicon dioxide.|
|Directions For Use: Assess tolerance: MESOMORPH is a high potency formula that may require a gradual dose increase for some individuals. If you are experienced with beta alanine go right to 1 full scoop (MESOMORPH contains 4000g per serving). If you are not experienced with beta alanine start with 1/2 scoop of MESOMORPH. If no tingling or discomfort occurs take 1 full scoop on the next dose and thereafter. If tingling does occur continue 1/2 scoop for 7-10 days, then increase to 1 scoop (or as soon as possible). That warm tingle sensation is just Mesomorph at work. Although it can be strong in some, it is not harmful in any way and will subside once body adjusts. Suggested use: After tolerance has been determined 40 minutes prior to workout, mix one scoop of MESOMORPH with 8-10 ounces of water, stir adequately and consume immediately on an empty stomach. On non-workout days, consume 1/2 scoop MESOMORPH mixed in water on an empty stomach. Although you will feel MESOMORPH from day 1, best results begin to occur at day 15 and continue to improve up to day 60. After 8 to 10 weeks, it is recommended that you discontinue use of MESOMORPH and take at least 8 to 10 weeks off before resuming use. During this “off period” you may take a non-creatine product such as PLASMAGEN NITRATE to experience continued progress.|
Massive MESOMORPHing potential with each scoop.
MESOMORPH does not mess around. It has plenty of familiar A-list ingredients supported with attractive ingredients making this formula one good PWO to beat. Let’s break down the ingredients in this formula:
SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE COMPLEX, 6500 mg
The bulkiest blend in the formula is all about pumps and enhanced physical performance.
- Beta Alanine increases cellular carnitine levels to boost strength, power, and endurance.
- Citrulline Malate comes in the best form for boosting nitric oxide concentrations in the blood. It also helps nourish muscles during training and improves recovery after. Definitely a must-have in premium PWOs.
- AAKG boosts NO for awesome power and longer lasting pumps.
MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX, 4500 mg
If the first blend is all about pumps and heavier lifts, this blend is to get more reps in. It houses Three types of creatine, everyone’s favorite supplement ingredient.
- Di-Creatine Malate is a combination of creatine and malic acid for improved creatine uptake.
- L-Taurine is an amino acid capable of drawing water into the muscles which boosts muscle hydration, performance, recovery, and more pumps!
- Creatine Nitrate The lovechild of Creatine and a nitrate group said to be an ingredient capable of both boosting performance and boosting NO. One study also suggests its potential to be the definitive superior form of Creatine than monohydrate.
- Ascorbic Acid is usually added for antioxidant properties but this blend suggests it’s more about its function on decreasing muscle soreness while also enhancing the effects of any pump ingredient specially if paired with nitric oxide.
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate aka COP is a creatine analogue originally used to treat heart complications. Studies are scarce on its benefits in the gym but the one study available showed its potential in improving strength.
- Agmatine Sulfate is an arginine by-product that supports other “pump” ingredients. Works by regulating elevated levels of existing N.O.
NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX, 1870 mg
The final blend is all about energy but this isn’t your typical caffeine blend if we’re to believe MESOMORPH’s statement on being a No-Crash PWO. Judging from the ingredients, they may be onto something here but it’s funny how MESOMORPH wants to overcomplicate ingredient names. See for yourself:
- Glucoronolactone is not exactly an energy source unless paired with Taurine and Caffeine which MESOMORPH both have. There’s barely anything on this as a standalone supplement.
- Methylxanthine Anhydrous is the fancy name of good ‘ol Caffeine that happens to be an awesome energy source and our #2 Fat Burner, consistently found in the BEST fat-burner supplements, including this one that will punch you right in the freakin’ face, bro.
- 3 7-dihydro-3 7-dimethyl-1h-purine-2 6-dione is basically theobromine. You know, the antioxidant found in chocolate. While most energy drinks contain some amounts of theobromine, there has yet to be an official study which reflects its use as a “safer stimulant” compared to caffeine on its own. What we do know is it may have to be partnered with caffeine – which MESOMORPH does – to not only help provide a mild boost of energy but to also lessen the stimulant’s side effects.
- Naringin is a weakly research-supported fat burner. It’s supposed to be capable of boosting metabolism.
- GeranaburnTM is APS’ own brand of DMAA or Geranium oil extract. DMAA is a powerful stimulant and fat burner and works just like the banned substance Ephedrine. Having this in is a surprise since DMAA’s appearance even in popular supplements have been limited due to sounding off false positives for competing athletes. The fear around it was on its perceived risks on heart health but a study has unofficially debunked this myth.
From the get-go, MESOMORPH showed some of the industry’s best performing PWOs in their label. All three blends serve their intended use:
- SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE COMPLEX is all about getting your body in the right state to give you power and lifting endurance. As for dosages, all three ingredients start working at 2 g. While it tells us it works, more could have been far, far better.
- MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX serves to not only sustain the lifts but to also help boost recovery after a heavy training session. As for dosages, both creatine malate and nitrate recommends at least 2g, Taurine, Ascorbic acid, and Agmatine Sulfate are felt at 500 mg. There is no actual dosage recommendation for COP save for 3 g injections.
Again, it looks like we’re dangling on the minimum efficacy here but at least we know these ingredients do what they have to do even if the effects were minimal.
- NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX is where you get the energy you need minus the crash. As for dosages, glucuronactone usually takes at least 500 mg to work, caffeine and theobromine are decent at 150 mg each, about 100 mg for Naringin, and Geranaburn/DMAA works even at a tiny 10 mg.
While we can almost be sure the ingredients are at minimum working doses, it would be really great if we get an actual number as to the amount of stim we take per scoop for obvious reasons.
The ingredients were all regarded for quality but they also didn’t make use of any premium/branded ingredients unless you count Geranaburn. We can also say the supplement is pretty smartly formulated. There’s a science at work with each scoop which enables your body to function in near-optimum levels even with seemingly minimal ingredient dosages.
Heavier lifts, longer training sessions, long-lasting pumps, good post-workout recovery, and smooth energy. In short: Huge numbers and gains, bro. Stack Mesomorph with a “Mental Domination Nootropic” formula, and elevate that workout to performance to even greater heights of intensity.
Who Takes It?
Definitely for bodybuilders, weight lifters, and your usual fitness buff. Who it’s not for are competing athletes, because that DMAA may give out a false positive on drug tests. You don’t want to get Sharapova’d, now do you?
Any Side Effects?
Most reviews are positive but a select few have issues with nausea and some jitters and that seems to be the most of it. There are also a few accounts of DMAA crashes and loss of appetite. We also reiterate the possibilities of getting a false positive if you take a scoop of this before test day. Stay safe, bro.
- Smart formula. Each ingredient serves a definite purpose.
- Quality ingredients. Not branded but definitely good quality.
- Mad pumps. Enough N.O. until you say no.
- Good recovery. Less soreness, more gym days.
- Massive gains. Powered by three forms creatine.
- Clean energy. It’s not caffeine dependent at all.
- Prop blend. We can only assume it works on all angles.
- Poor taste. Not exactly the best flavored supplement in the world.
- DMAA. Don’t take this if you plan on competing. Also, DMAA crash.
- Expensive. Almost $65.00 per month or roughly a little over $2.00 per scoop.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (1 month): $64.95
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on MESOMORPH
MESOMORPH’s only real flaw is its prop blend, which might have lower-end dosages, we just can’t know for sure. But from what we can see in ingredient choices and quality, we can at least give MESOMORPH the benefit of the doubt. Give it a try, bro. Morph that body.