Are you on the lookout for a comprehensive post-workout formula? RESULTS RESTORIFY may be right up your alley. It covers most of the bases, as you’ll find out in this review.
About RESULTS RESTORIFY
RESULTS RESTORIFY is the “Clinical Strength Post-Workout Fuel” which “delivers research-proven ingredients while helping you build more muscle,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Great ingredient combo. One of the most comprehensive among post-workouts.
- Shady proprietary blend. Deceiving is an understatement. Boo.
- Expensive. $39.99 for a 435-gram (15.34-oz.) container.
RESULTS RESTORIFY Supplement Facts (Blue Blast, 435 grams 1)
|Serving Size: Two Scoops (14.5 g)
Servings Per Container: Approx. 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||5 mg||250%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||200 mg||50%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||100 mg||4%|
|Potassium (as Tripotassium Citrate)||100 mg||3%|
|Results Restorify Post-Workout Proprietary Blend||10,450 mg||**|
|Trehalose, L-Leucine, Glycine, Coconut Water Powder, L-Valine, Creatine Monohydrate, Casein Hydrolysate (Milk) (PeptoPro), Beta Alanine (CarnoSyn), L-Isoleucine, L-Glutamine, L-Threonine, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, DL-Phenylalanine, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Asian Ginseng Root (Panax notoginseng) and Astralagus Root Extracts (AstraGin).|
|Other Ingredients: Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Blue No.1, Soy Lecithin.|
|Directions: Mix 1 serving (2 scoops) of Results Restorify in 8-12 oz. (250-350 ml) of cold water within 60 minutes of workout completion. Best when used in conjunction with Results Buildify Protein or Results Magnify Lean Mass Gainer.|
The Clinical Strength Post-Workout Fuel
If you’ve read most of our B5 Post-Workout supplement reviews, you should have noticed many bodybuilding product manufacturers claim their goods are science-backed and research-based.
Take the UK’s Bulk Powders Aftermath, for instance. The result: it’s the United Kingdom’s “Best All-In-One Supplement.” If an impressive 40 grams of protein per serving don’t blow you away, nothing will.
It’s hard to argue with science. As a consumer, you want your post-workout supplement based on a lot of research for best results. You want the best for your body at al times.
With that in mind, can RESULTS RESTORIFY exceed everybody’s expectations? The name is as simple and interesting – the first time you read it, you can feel it means business. You can also tell right away this bodybuilding supplement will help shorten your recovery time.
“RESULTS RESTORIFY delivers research-proven ingredients that will recharge your body while helping you build more muscle,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
“Each serving delivers the precise balance of nutrients needed to help ignite protein synthesis and repair, refill muscle glycogen, and restore hydration from even the toughest of workouts,” per the same source.
Whenever a post-workout supplement has a ton of research to back it up and comprehensive ingredients to boot, it makes a good first impression on the customer. We’re hoping RESULTS RESTORIFY can sustain the momentum.
The company correctly stresses the importance of the post-workout anabolic window on its official website. After a hard workout, you experience a negative nitrogen and electrolyte balance. A positive nitrogen balance is imperative for more muscle growth.
On the other hand, you need key electrolytes such as potassium, sodium, and magnesium to optimize bodily function.
In addition, your glycogen stores become depleted. Glycogen serves as fuel for your muscles. Without sufficient amounts, you won’t be able to conquer your workouts.
Once you perform your last rep, your muscles are pining for nutrients such as amino acids to kickstart the recovery process. Ignoring this is a surefire recipe for disaster.
The good news: RESULTS RESTORIFY is here to save the day. Let’s hope this post-workout with the interesting name can exceed everybody’s expectations.
RESULTS RESTORIFY Post-Workout Proprietary Blend, 10,450 mg
The RESULTS RESTORIFY Post-Workout Proprietary Blend takes up 10.45 grams per 14.5-gram serving (two scoops).
The bad news: it’s a shady proprietary blend. Notice the manufacturer doesn’t reveal the individual ingredient amounts. That doesn’t bode well for the customer’s health at all. A little honesty would have gone a long way. Too bad, because RESULTS RESTORIFY’s ingredients are solid.
At the forefront are “100 percent pure free-form BCAAs,” per the company’s official website. Of course, these branched-chain amino acids pertain to leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
Leucine is the most anabolic amino acid. It helps kickstart the muscle protein synthesis. It also helps preserve muscle mass and torch fat. These benefits are perfect for many bodybuilding enthusiasts.
Some post-workouts such as Advanced Molecular Labs Postworkout have as much as five grams of leucine per serving. That much is a surefire way to ramp up muscle growth. Too bad you don’t know how much leucine you’re feeding your muscles when you consume RESULTS RESTORIFY.
As for the two other BCAAs – isoleucine and valine – they help restore a positive nitrogen balance and repair muscle tissue, respectively. Valine also helps regulate the immune system and increase endurance.
This product also has “a dose of anabolic di- and tri-hydrolyzed protein peptides,” per the manufacturer. These are “short chains of proteins that have undergone enzymatic processing, allowing for ultra-fast absorption and uptake by the muscles,” per the same source.
Well, they sure come in handy because they supply your muscles with tons of amino acids after training. However, when you look at the ingredients list, RESULTS RESTORIFY has less than one gram of protein per serving. That means there isn’t much of these protein peptides in this product.
Our advice: try a separate protein shake if you want more amino acids. This product won’t help you meet your daily protein requirements.
Good thing RESULTS RESTORIFY has creatine monohydrate to help you build muscle mass. This is the cheapest and most effective form of creatine on the market.
We believe a combination of leucine and creatine monohydrate will help you gain more muscle size in conjunction with regular training, sound nutrition, and ample rest.
What’s more is RESULTS RESTORIFY has the best brand of beta-alanine on the market – CarnoSyn. Long story short, beta-alanine increases muscle carnosine levels. Once you reach this state, your exercise performance and ability to ward off fatigue improve.
A potent combo of CarnoSyn and creatine monohydrate “increases stamina, exercise performance, and work capacity while leading to greater gains in lean muscle mass,” per the manufacturer’s official website. We agree 100 percent. We’re sure you’ll want to reap all of these benefits.
As far as glycogen replenishment is concerned RESULTS RESTORIFY has trehalose. This carbohydrate’s “unique cycle structure allows the bonds of the carbohydrate to be broken down faster and absorbed more quickly than long-chain simple carbohdyrates such as dextrose,” per the company’s website.
Aside from trehalose’s fast absorption rate, it helps preserve protein in your system even during an intense workout. You’ll be able to maintain your hard-earned muscle mass. Thumbs up.
Speaking of muscle preservation, glutamine, the most abundant amino acid, is one of the keys.
We’re stoked it’s also in RESULTS RESTORIFY. Glutamine also helps increase human growth hormone levels and regulate the immune and digestive systems. As far as post-workout ingredients are concerned, you can’t go wrong with glutamine.
This product also has key electrolytes such as l-threonine, l-lysine monohydrochloride, and DL-phenylalanine which help improve muscle contraction and ward off muscle cramps and fatigue. We feel these electrolytes are an excellent insurance policy.
What’s more is RESULTS RESTORIFY has coconut water powder, which is rich in potassium (another key post-workout electrolyte). Rather than chugging on a sports drink (which may contain some artificial food colorings with side effects), go for coconut water. It’s the safer bet.
We also like the fact RESULTS RESTORIFY has tryptophan, an amino acid and precursor of serotonin. The latter helps “enhance mood” and “improve focus,” per the company’s official website. You’ll also find tryptophan in many sleep supplements because of its ability to quell anxiety and induce relaxation.
Many post-workout supplements include ingredients which enhance absorption, such as BioPerine (black pepper extract). For its part, RESULTS RESTORIFY has AstraGin (astragalus root extract), which some studies claim boost amino acid absorption by as much as 66.7 percent, per the same source. That’s amazing, so say the least.
RESULTS RESTORIFY has good upside. It seems it covers most of the post-workout bases. However, we just can’t get past its shady proprietary blend and filler content (sucralose and FD&C Blue No. 1). Had it not been for these, RESULTS RESTORIFY would have been a top-notch post-workout.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Calories, 15: RESULTS RESTORIFY is a low-calorie post-workout at just 15 per serving.
- Calories from fat, 5: This product doesn’t have much fat in it, as it only has five calories from this macronutrient per two-scoop serving.
- Total fat, 0.5 g: RESULTS RESTORIFY has less than one percent of the daily value for fats, which makes its fat content nearly obsolete (a daily value of five percent or lower is minuscule).
- Total carbohydrate, 2 g: Not only is this post-workout low in calories and fats, but it’s also low in carbs at less than one percent of the daily value. It complements anyone’s low-carb diet perfectly.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), 5 mg: RESULTS RESTORIFY is an incredible source of Vitamin B6 at an impressive 250 percent of the daily value. This vitamin helps regulate blood pressure levels, improve brain and eye health, and regulate sleep cycles.
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide), 200 mg: This product is also a solid source of magnesium at 50 percent of the daily value. Magnesium helps increase energy levels, improve sleep and digestion, ward off muscular discomfort, boost heart health, and regulate calcium and potassium levels.
- Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate), 100 mg: Good thing the manufacturer keeps RESULTS RESTORIFY’s sodium level within reasonable limits at four percent of the daily value – a level which is safe for those who are monitoring their salt intake.
- Potassium (as tripotassium citrate), 100 mg: RESULTS RESTORIFY is not a significant source of potassium at just three percent of the daily value.
RESULTS RESTORIFY Post-Workout Proprietary Blend, 10,450 mg
- Trehalose: a fast-absorbing post-workout carbohydrate which helps restore depleted post-workout glycogen levels and preserve protein integrity.
- L-leucine: The most anabolic amino acid which helps kickstart the muscle protein synthesis process.
- Glycine: A versatile amino acid which plays a key role in muscle building and preservation and mental performance. It also helps ward off free radicals and increase energy levels.
- Coconut water powder: Has key electrolytes (mainly potassium) which help replenish your body and prevent cramping after a hard workout.
- L-valine: The BCAA which helps increase endurance, regulate the immune system, and repair muscle tissues.
- Creatine monohydrate: Helps build muscle mass, regulate blood sugar levels, increase anaerobic and aerobic performance, and delay the onset of muscular fatigue.
- Casein hydrolysate (milk) (PeptoPro): Hydrolyzed protein peptides with a comprehensive amino acid profile geared toward muscle growth and repair.
- Beta-alanine (CarnoSyn): The best brand of beta-alanine on the market today. This ingredient helps increase muscle carnosine levels for improved exercise performance and less lactic acid buildup.
- L-isoleucine: The BCAA which helps retain a positive nitrogen and protein balance.
- L-glutamine: The most abundant amino acid which helps preserve muscle mass, increase HGH levels, and regulate the digestive system.
- L-threonine: An essential amino acid which helps improve connective tissue (collagen), bone, and liver health. It also helps regulate the immune system.
- L-lysine monohydrochloride: Another essential amino acid which helps boost the immune system. It also complements l-arginine’s ability to produce human growth hormone (HGH).
- DL-phenylalanine: An amino acid which helps boost thyroid activity and enhance mood.
- N-acetyl-cysteine: An antioxidant which helps improve exercise performance, increase power, and decrease fatigue.
- Asian ginseng root (Panax notoginseng): Simply known as ginseng, this herb helps boost the nervous, immune, and cardiovascular systems. It also helps keep inflammation at bay.
- Astralagus root extracts (AstraGin): Ingredient which enhances nutrient absorption.
- L-tryptophan: An essential amino acid which helps stimulate serotonin, a neurotransmitter which improves sleep quality for faster recovery.
After a thorough analysis, we say RESULTS RESTORIFY has most of what you need from a post-workout supplement. You saw the ingredients for yourself. We’re sure you will agree with us.
It’s a winning and ideal ingredient combination. It’s hard to argue with time-tested post-workout ingredients such as BCAAs, creatine monohydrate, coconut water, CarnoSyn, and key electrolytes.
We are sure they will help you achieve your post-workout goals and shorten you recovery time.
We also like the fact RESULTS RESTORIFY is low in calories, fats, and carbs. Plus, it’s an excellent source of Vitamin B6 (250 percent DV) and magnesium (50 percent DV).
Here’s the biggest head-scratcher: we don’t know how effective RESULTS RESTORIFY is because of the shady proprietary blend. Say, for example, you want to build muscle mass. This product has creatine monohydrate and leucine, two ingredients known for that purpose.
How will you know if RESULTS RESTORIFY can help you achieve that goal if you have no idea how much of each you’re putting in your body?
The idea is to consume a daily optimum amount of five grams each for creatine monohydrate and leucine. Without the exact ingredient amounts, you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into. For that, we give the company a D for transparency (at least it revealed some of the ingredients).
To make matters worse, RESULTS RESTORIFY has two dirty ingredients in sucralose (Splenda) and the artificial food coloring FD&C Blue No. 1.
Experts have linked Splenda to obesity and other side effects. FD & C Blue No. 1 also has its share of side effects.
Finally, RESULTS RESTORIFY doesn’t come cheap at $39.99 for a 435-gram (15.34 oz.) container. It can put a serious dent on your wallet.
Bottom line: RESULTS RESTORIFY is one promising but flawed post-workout supplement. It’s worth a shot, but there are heaps of better ones on the market.
RESULTS RESTORIFY Benefits
RESULTS RESTORIFY has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Helps restore electrolyte balance
- Minimizes muscle damage
- Shortens recovery time
- Delays the onset of post-workout fatigue
- Helps increase focus
- Boosts nutrient absorption
- Great source of BCAAs
While we agree with these claims, RESULTS RESTORIFY’s proprietary blend prevents us from giving it a better recommendation. The product has top-notch ingredients, but is not the cleanest on the market.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended RESULTS RESTORIFY for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to shorten recovery time, keep post-workout fatigue at bay, increase focus, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
RESULTS RESTORIFY has sucralose (Splenda), an artificial sweetener which may contribute to obesity. This product also has FD&C Blue No. 1, an artificial food coloring which has certain side effects (bronchoconstriction, eosinophilotactic response, etc.).
If these, or any other ingredient, make you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before buying RESULTS RESTORIFY.
RESULTS RESTORIFY Review Summary
- Great ingredient combo. One of the most comprehensive post-workouts on the market.
- Has Trehalose. Fast-acting carb which helps replenish glycogen stores and preserve protein integrity.
- Has BCAAs. For muscle growth, increased endurance, and muscle tissue repair.
- Has creatine monohydrate. Most effective form of creatine for increased muscle mass and athletic performance.
- Has CarnoSyn. Best beta-alanine product in the industry.
- Key electrolytes. For effective post-workout replenishment and rehydration.
- Solid vitamin B6 and magnesium levels. Two hundred fifty percent and fifty percent of the daily value, respectively.
- Flavor options. Comes in Blue Blast and Furious Punch varieties.
- Poor transparency. Has a shady RESULTS RESTORIFY Post-Workout Proprietary Blend.
- Dirty ingredients. Sucralose (Splenda) and FD&C Blue No. 1.
- Expensive. $39.99 for a 435-gram (15.34-oz.) container.
- Unknown reputation. Not as known as the big-name post-workouts.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 435-gram (15.34-oz.) Container (30-Day Supply): $39.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on RESULTS RESTORIFY
The manufacturer dubs RESULTS RESTORIFY its “Clinical Strength Post-Workout Fuel.” It makes a serious case as one of the most comprehensive post-workouts on the market today.
You can’t go wrong with BCAAs, creatine monohydrate, beta-alanine, and key electrolytes, for one. Its solid vitamin B6 and magnesium levels should help contribute to your long-term health.
However, its poor transparency, high price, fillers, and unknown reputation pull its value down. Like we said, you can try RESULTS RESTORIFY, but there are plenty of better choices out there.
- 34 oz. ↩