Tired of looking for an effective 3-in-1 muscle-building post-workout supplement?
Body’s Choice NITRO STACK is here to save the day.
This product’s creatine monohydrate, BCAAs, and glutamine content should be an indication of its potential.
Gear up for another exciting review.
About Body’s Choice NITRO STACK
Body’s Choice NITRO STACK is the “3-in-1 Muscle Builder” and “Unmatched Physical Booster” which will help you “reach your fitness and muscle-toning goals faster and more efficiently than ever before,” per its Amazon.com website. Formula notes:
- Convenient. Potent combination of creatine monohydrate, BCAAs, and glutamine.
- Simple ingredients. No fillers, proprietary blends, and dirty ingredients.
- Affordable. Currently on sale at $19.99 on Amazon.com.
Body’s Choice NITRO STACK Supplement Facts (Fresh Berry, 330 grams)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11.56 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3 g|
|Stevia Leaf Extract||170 mg||**|
|Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Fruit and Vegetable Juice (Color)|
|Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop twice a day before or between meals. For maximum results, accustomed users can take 2 scoops twice a day before or between meals. On workout days, consume 1 serving immediately after your workout. Mixes easily with 6-8 oz. of water or combined with your favorite protein supplement. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.|
The 3-in-1 Muscle Builder for Enhanced Endurance, Strength, and Recovery
Sometimes you wish you can get all of your post-workout ingredients in just one bodybuilding supplement, don’t you?
Getting essential such as creatine, BCAAs, and glutamine from three different product is just a tremendous hassle. Make no mistake about it, folks.
Plus, it also puts a major dent on your wallet.
We also gave them pretty good grades. Well done.
Can Body’s Choice NITRO STACK join the B5 honor roll as well?
It should be interesting to find out, to say the least.
The manufacturer is one of the lesser-known in the industry. According to its official website, its supplements “are formulated using pure, potent, and proven ingredients and are made in the U.S.A. in GMP-certified labs.”
Amazon.com is the official online merchant of Body’s Choice. That’s where we stumbled upon its promising post workout, Body’s Choice NITRO STACK.
This supplement may not be in the as heralded as those from say, Optimum Nutrition and MusclePharm, but it has tremendous potential.
We say this with confidence. We also base our claim on its potent 3-in-1 combo of BCAAs, creatine monohydrate, and l-glutamine.
“Effective, performance-enhancing branch-chained amino acids (BCAAs), creatine monohydrate, and l-glutamine produce outstanding results in building muscle mass and strength without the bulk,” per Body Choice NITRO STACK’s Amazon page.
Strength without the bulk. Wow.
We like that. We know most of you do, too.
The manufacturer also says Body Choice NITRO STACK is “A Truly Unmatched Performance Booster” which will help you “reach your fitness and muscle-toning goals faster and more efficiently than ever before,” per Amazon.com.
This supplement’s main ingredient is a solid three grams of creatine monohydrate per serving.
It’s an ingredient you don’t want to pass up on.
Creatine helps increase muscle mass, improve athletic performance, and boost anaerobic and aerobic endurance, among other things.
Still not convinced?
Creatine also helps improve muscular function, boost neurological health, maintain healthy blood sugar levels, and ward off fatigue.
No wonder it’s a staple post-workout ingredient.
We like the inclusion of creatine monohydrate in Body’s Choice NITRO STACK – it’s the most effective and cheapest form of creatine.
In other words, if you want to reap creatine’s full benefits, try supplementing with creatine monohydrate.
The knock on creatine monohydrate is its solubility – it doesn’t mix well compared to other forms such as creatine hydrochloride.
That’s true. However, creatine solubility depends on the manufacturer. We had no issues with this in Body’s Choice NITRO STACK.
In our opinion, creatine monohydrate is still king. We’re glad it’s in this product.
Next up are the BCAAs – leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
Body’s Choice NITRO STACK has a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio, which is fine with us.
In fact, it’s the most popular BCAA ratio among post-workouts.
Bottom line: it doesn’t matter what the BCAA ratio is as long as the emphasis is on leucine.
Body’s Choice NITRO STACK has an impressive 2.5 grams of leucine – the most anabolic amino acid – per serving.
That’s key, folks. That much leucine should help kickstart the muscle protein synthesis. More leucine, more muscle.
It’s that simple.
In addition, recent scientific studies suggest leucine helps preserve muscle mass.
Plus, it helps you lean out by triggering the release of an appetite-suppressing hormone from the hypothalamus (the part of the brain which produces hormones).
Leucine is more versatile than you think, folks.
Body’s Choice NITRO STACK also has 1.25 grams per serving each of the two other BCAAs, isoleucine and valine.
Isoleucine helps boost muscular recovery and maintain a positive protein and nitrogen balance for more muscle growth.
On the other hand, valine helps regulate the immune system, repair muscle tissue, and increase exercise endurance.
All in all, Body’s Choice NITRO STACK’s five grams of BCAAs per serving packs a wallop.
The final key ingredient is two grams of l-glutamine per serving.
We said this before and we’ll say it again: glutamine is a bona fide Jack of all trades in the supplement industry.
Check out its benefits:
- Helps preserve muscle mass
- Increases human growth hormone (HGH) levels
- Helps boost the immune and digestive systems
- Reduces post-workout recovery time
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Wards off nasty free radicals
Need we say more, folks?
Hey, casein protein is an awesome way to preserve muscles. However, we’d give the upper hand to glutamine because of its other health benefits.
We’re glad it’s in Body’s Choice NITRO STACK. That’s all.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Creatine monohydrate, 3 g: If you want to increase muscle mass, anaerobic and aerobic endurance, and athletic performance, creatine is the way to go. Three grams of creatine monohydrate – the cheapest and most effective form of creatine – per serving will help you reap all of these benefits and then some.
- L-leucine, 2.5 g: What post-workout would be complete without the most anabolic amino acid? We believe this much leucine in Body’s Choice NITRO STACK will help you build serious muscle mass.
- L-glutamine, 2 g: Preserve hard-earned muscle mass with two grams of glutamine per serving. Plus, you get to increase HGH levels and boost your immune system. Good stuff overall.
- L-isoleucine, 1.25 g: This is the BCAA which complements leucine perfectly because of its ability to maintain a positive nitrogen and protein balance. This much per serving will boost your muscle-building aspirations.
- L-valine, 1.25 g: The BCAA which helps increase endurance and repair muscle tissue.
- Stevia leaf extract, 170 mg: Far too many post-workouts use artificial sweeteners such as aspartame and Splenda. Ditch these with no hesitation. Kudos to the manufacturer for including 170 milligrams of stevia leaf extract per serving (not much by any stretch of the imagination) instead. Stevia is a natural, plant-based sweetener which helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Awesome.
With the way things are going, Body’s Choice NITRO STACK is a 3-in-1 muscle builder which will give the competition a run for its money.
Two words: simplicity and effectiveness.
The manufacturer didn’t include fancy ingredients to confound the consumer. Not by any stretch.
You will find the essential post-workout ingredients in Body’s Choice NITRO STACK: creatine monohydrate, BCAAs, and glutamine.
No fuss, no frills.
Like we said, three grams of creatine monohydrate per serving will help you increase muscle mass and athletic performance.
On the other hand, 2.5 grams of leucine per serving will help you pack on lean muscle.
You will also reap leucine’s other benefits (preserve muscle mass and lose weight) with that much in one scoop of Body’s Choice NITRO STACK.
An additional combined 2.5 grams of isoleucine and valine per serving will help you achieve your post-workout goals.
In a nutshell, this product’s five grams of BCAAs per serving will go a long way. Many post-workouts don’t even come close to this amount. You should seize the opportunity.
Body’s Choice NITRO STACK’s two grams of glutamine per serving assures you preserve muscle mass, increase HGH levels, boost your immune system, and ward off free radicals.
What’s not to like here?
The simplicity of Body’s Choice NITRO STACK’s ingredients is enough to lure consumers. The manufacturer doesn’t resort to proprietary blends, dirty ingredients, and fancy marketing tactics to get their attention.
When it comes to purchasing supplements, simplicity is the key. This product meets that criteria.
As the product’s packaging says, “No carbs, no sugars, no calories.”
Doesn’t get any simpler than that, does it?
We also like the inclusion of stevia leaf extract, a natural sweetener which bodes well for your long-term health.
We tried to look for flaws, but we couldn’t – the taste is good and the price is affordable (currently on sale on Amazon at $19.99 for a 330-gram container).
For all intents and purposes, Body’s Choice NITRO STACK is really “A Truly Unmatched Performance Booster” which produces “strength without the bulk,” per its Amazon.com page.
Body’s Choice NITRO STACK Benefits
Body’s Choice NITRO STACK has the following benefits, per its official Amazon.com page:
- Helps build muscle without the bulk
- Shortens recovery time
- Maximum potency
- Improves performance
- Guaranteed results
We agree with all of these claims. Body’s Choice NITRO STACK may be simple, but it should help you achieve all of your post-workout goals.
Who Takes It?
Body’s Choice NITRO STACK is intended for healthy and active individuals who want to build muscle mass, shorten recovery time, boost athletic performance, increase endurance, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
We are happy to report Body’s Choice NITRO STACK has no glaring side effects.
However, if any of its ingredients make you feel doubtful, do not hesitate to consult a physician before purchasing.
Body’s Choice NITRO STACK Summary
- Three grams of creatine monohydrate per serving. Helps increase muscle mass and athletic performance.
- 2.5 grams of leucine per serving. The most anabolic amino acid.
- Five grams of BCAAs per serving. Helps increase endurance, maintain positive nitrogen balance, and repair muscle tissue.
- Two grams of glutamine per serving. Versatile and most abundant amino acid.
- Simple ingredients. No fillers, dirty ingredients, and proprietary blends. Awesome.
- Convenient. Three-in-one punch consisting of creatine, BCAAs, and glutamine.
- Has stevia leaf extract. Plant-based sweetener which helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Affordable. Currently on sale at $19.99 on Amazon.com.
- Reputation. Not as known as other post-workout supplements. This needs to change.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 330-gram Container (30-Day Supply): $19.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Body’s Choice NITRO STACK
The jury’s out on Body’s Choice NITRO STACK: this post-workout is stacked, folks.
Creatine monohydrate. Check.
Throw in 170 milligrams of stevia leaf extract per serving, you get a simple and powerful post-workout product which should be a staple in your supplement stack.
We mean it.