If you’re on the lookout for an energy booster and pre-workout supplement, you might as well be practical.
Simply put, try buying a product which serves both purposes.
Enter MHP Super Caffeine +, a new kid on the block which is destined for stardom.
Buckle up and enjoy the review, as usual, folks.
About MHP Super Caffeine +
MHP Super Caffeine + “contains potent doses of caffeine, green tea, vitamins, and rhodiola to provide you more than just caffeine, but also an intense energizing mood booster,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Versatile. Can function as pre-workout and pick-me-up.
- D-ribose. Rare energy booster which has this ingredient.
- Affordable. One 30-capsule bottle costs just $9.89.
MHP Super Caffeine + Supplement Facts (30 capsules)
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||4 mg NE||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||1.7 mg||100%|
|Folate|| 166.67 mcg DFE|
(100 mcg Folic Acid)
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||2.4 mcg||100%|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||100 mg||†|
|Rhodiola Root Powder (Rhodiola rosea)||100 mg||†|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract (50% Caffeine)||60 mg||†|
|Guarana Seed Extract (40% Caffeine)||50 mg||†|
|Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (Capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.|
|Directions: Take 1 capsule with 8 oz. of water.|
Energizing Mood Booster
Let’s keep it real, folks: many bodybuilding enthusiasts love caffeine.
Heck, if they choose to skip energy boosters with caffeine, they chug on a cup of Joe before their workouts instead.
We said it before, we’ll say it again: caffeine is a double-edged sword.
Let’s rattle off its key health benefits:
- Increases energy levels
- Torches fat
- Ramps up athletic performance
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels
- Improves liver function
- Wards off nasty free radicals
- Increases lifespan
Awesome, to say the least.
Unfortunately, caffeine has several side effects – spike-crash effect, jitters, palpitations, and sleeplessness, among other things.
On this note, we prefer energy boosters with natural pathways – these spare you from caffeine’s side effects.
Despite some products’ caffeine content, some are worth mentioning.
Take, MegaFood Daily Energy, for example.
Sure, its green tea leaf extract component has some caffeine.
However, there’s no way you can go wrong with its vitamin B12, beetroot, Siberian ginseng, Indian ginseng, and bacopa whole herb extract inclusions.
They’ll perk you up, for sure.
On the other hand, KAGED MUSCLE PURCAF CAFFEINE’s green coffee bean component is one of a kind – customers say it doesn’t produce any unwanted side effects.
That’s what we want to hear.
Let’s see if MHP Super Caffeine + is worth adding to your supplement stack.
This product “contains potent doses of caffeine, green tea, vitamins, and rhodiola to provide you more than just caffeine, but also an intense energizing mood booster,” per its official website.
“Whether you are looking for a pre-workout boost, or any day energy pick-up, (Super) Caffeine + is the perfect choice,” per the same source.
We like that – a versatile and powerful energy booster with potent ingredients.
We’re sure it’ll resonate powerfully with customers, too.
The manufacturer harnesses the powers of four B vitamins and several other ingredients to give you the best possible results.
Don’t forget, B vitamins help ramp up energy levels and shore up heart health.
Leading the charge are four milligrams of niacin (as niacinamide) per serving.
This is equal to 25 percent of the daily value for vitamin B3.
Niacin’s key benefit: it helps convert nutrients into usable energy.
This ingredient also helps regulate proper nerve function, digestion, blood pressure levels, and blood sugar levels.
Listen, 25 percent of the daily value for niacin isn’t sky-high, but it’ll do. Trust us.
Next up are 1.7 milligrams of vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) per serving.
This is equal to a solid 100 percent of the daily value.
Vitamin B6 helps increase stamina, regulate cholesterol levels, and ward off free radicals.
Not only these, but it also helps keep homocysteine (a non-protein amino acid detrimental to heart health) levels in check for improved cardiovascular function.
We’re certain 100 percent of the daily value for vitamin B6 will boost your heart health and ramp up your energy levels over the long haul.
MHP Super Caffeine + also has 166.67 micrograms of folate (100 micrograms of folic acid) per serving.
This is equal to 42 percent of the daily value for vitamin B9.
Check out its crucial health benefits, folks:
- Keeps free radicals at bay
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Quells anxiety
- Assists in maintenance and growth of muscle tissue
- Helps repair skin cells
- Boosts brain and heart health
Pretty impressive, if you ask us.
Forty-two percent of the daily value for vitamin B9 should help you reap all of these benefits.
MHP Super Caffeine +’s final B vitamin is 2.4 micrograms of vitamin B 12 (as cyanocobalamin) per capsule.
This is equal to an awesome 100 percent of the daily value.
Vitamin B12 is a classic B vitamin – it helps increase energy levels and regulate heart health.
MHP Super Caffeine +’s impressive vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 content will ensure you will experience these, and then some.
No doubt about it.
The manufacturer places almost equal emphasis on the next set of ingredients.
The implication: balance is the key.
Appropriate amounts of each component will help you benefit from their full spectrum.
Next up are 100 milligrams of caffeine anhydrous per serving.
Just so you know, this is the highly concentrated and pure version of caffeine.
Caffeine anhydrous helps boost fat loss, increase muscular endurance, strength, and power; and shorten recovery time.
No wonder it’s in many pre-workout supplements.
One hundred milligrams of caffeine anhydrous per capsule is equal to one cup of brewed coffee.
More specifically, the same one cup of brewed coffee yields 95-165 milligrams of caffeine, per the Mayo Clinic’s official website.
The key takeaway: one capsule of MHP Super Caffeine + can replace your morning cup of Joe.
This energy booster also has 100 milligrams of rhodiola root powder (Rhodiola rosea) per serving.
This is an adaptogen herb which helps boost fat loss, increase athletic performance and endurance, lower stress levels, and improve neurological function.
Plus, some experts believe rhodiola root powder helps improve heart health, increase antioxidant protection, and protect muscle tissues during training.
This is one versatile energy-boosting ingredient, folks.
More manufacturers should include Rhodiola rosea in their energy boosters.
MHP Super Caffeine +’s next ingredient is 100 milligrams of l-tyrosine per serving.
This non-essential amino acid and nootropic is a building block for neurotransmitters such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine.
These three neurotransmitters are also known as catecholamine hormones – higher levels translate to increased energy and alertness.
L-tyrosine is also metabolized into glucose. When this happens, energy levels go up.
We’re sure 100 milligrams of l-tyrosine per capsule will do the trick.
Next up are 100 milligrams of d-ribose per serving.
This natural compound and nootropic plays a key role in ATP synthesis.
Long story short, lower ATP levels result in decreased energy.
D-ribose’s ability to generate ATP puts a stop to that.
It also helps ramp up athletic performance, shorten recovery time, and improve heart function.
Not too many energy boosters put a premium on d-ribose – MHP Super Caffeine + is one of the rare ones which do.
Better grab the opportunity.
This supplement’s last two key ingredients are 60 milligrams of green tea leaf extract (50 percent caffeine) and 50 milligrams of guarana seed extract (40 percent caffeine) per capsule.
When you do the math, that’s an additional 50 milligrams of caffeine per serving.
Ergo, MHP Super Caffeine + has a grand total of 150 milligrams of caffeine per capsule.
This still falls within the 95-195-milligram-caffeine-content-per-cup-of-brewed-coffee table the Mayo Clinic drew up.
Green tea has a ton of benefits:
- Helps improve overall health
- Boosts brain and heart function
- Incinerates fat
- Keeps free radicals at bay
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Increases longevity
We’re stoked it’s in MHP Super Caffeine +.
As for guarana seed extract, this Brazilian plant helps ward off fatigue, ramp up stamina, and boost memory.
We say it’s a great inclusion in MHP Super Caffeine +.
However, guarana’s caffeine content is more powerful than regular caffeine’s.
On that note, please consult your physician if you’re sensitive to caffeine.
All in all, MHP Super Caffeine + is an impressive energy booster.
Key B vitamins joining forces with the likes of caffeine anhydrous, green tea extract, and guarana seed extract gives consumers a strong kick.
This is one supplement which will make you give up your daily coffee habit.
Take our word for it, folks.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Niacin (as niacinamide), 4 mg: Simply known as vitamin B3, this ingredient helps convert nutrients into energy. It also helps promote healthy nerve function, blood pressure levels, and blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 1.7 mg: Pyridoxine hydrochloride helps regulate homocysteine levels for better cardiovascular health. Vitamin B6 also helps ramp up stamina, regulate cholesterol levels, and stop free radical activity dead in its tracks. One hundred percent of the daily value for vitamin B6 is the real deal.
- Folate (100 mg folic acid), 166.67 mg: Simply known as vitamin B9, this component helps ward off free radicals, promote healthy cholesterol levels, keep stress levels in check, assist in muscle growth, repair skin cells, and improve neurological and cardiovascular function.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), 2.4 mcg: A classic B vitamin which helps increase energy levels and boost heart health. One hundred percent of the daily value will go a long way, for sure.
- Caffeine anhydrous, 100 mg: The purest form of caffeine which helps increase fat loss, ramp up muscular endurance, strength, and power; and shorten recovery time.
- Rhodiola root powder (Rhodiola rosea), 100 mg: A versatile adaptogen herb which helps boost fat loss, increase athletic performance, keep stress levels in check, improve brain and heart health, ward off free radicals, and protect muscle tissues during exercise.
- L-tyrosine, 100 mg: A non-essential amino acid, nootropic, and neurotransmitter building block which helps increase energy and alertness.
- D-ribose, 100 mg: A nootropic which plays a key role in ATP synthesis for increased energy levels. D-ribose also helps increase athletic performance, shorten recovery time, and boost heart health.
- Green tea leaf extract (50 percent caffeine), 60 mg: One of the world’s healthiest beverages which helps improve brain and heart health, torch fat, ward off nasty free radicals, and regulate blood sugar levels.
- Guarana seed extract (40 percent caffeine), 50 mg: A Brazilian plant which helps keep fatigue at bay, increase stamina, and improve memory.
When the manufacturer says MHP Super Caffeine + is the “Energizing Mood Booster” and “perfect choice,” you better believe it.
Whenever you need an effective pick-me-up, this product should give you that jolt you need.
Look, some energy boosters rely mainly on B vitamins to increase energy levels and shore up heart health.
That’s a good thing.
Check that – it’s an awesome thing.
You can’t go wrong with ample amounts of B vitamins to perk you up.
Well, B vitamins are just the proverbial tip of the iceberg with MHP Super Caffeine +.
This product’s solid vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 levels (100 percent of the daily value each) are enough to get you going.
When you throw in a total of 150 milligrams of caffeine from caffeine anhydrous, green tea leaf extract, and guarana seed extract, your productivity will soar.
Still not satisfied?
Well, how about a potent combo of rhodiola root powder, l-tyrosine and d-ribose to rev up your mental engine?
Like we said, MHP Super Caffeine + is one of the rare energy boosters which harness the powers of d-ribose.
Seize the opportunity, folks.
Bottom line: MHP Super Caffeine +’s ingredient combo is flat-out impressive.
Don’t forget about its versatility – the manufacturer said consumers can use it as a pre-workout or pick-me-up.
This supplement also scores high points in terms of transparency -we found no shady proprietary blends and fillers.
MHP Super Caffeine + also won’t put a dent on your wallet – one 30-capsule bottle costs just $9.89.
We hate to break it to you, but it has a few chinks.
The first one is caffeine content – yes, we already told you about its many benefits.
However, caffeine may cause a spike-jittery effect, sleeplessness, and palpitation in some individuals.
Finally, MHP Super Caffeine + is a relatively new product – it hasn’t earned a stellar reputation among consumers.
However, we’re confident that will change sooner than later.
The takeaway: MHP Super Caffeine + is an outstanding energy booster from top to bottom.
Make no mistake about it.
MHP Super Caffeine + Benefits
MHP Super Caffeine + has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Ramps up energy levels and alertness
- Improves cognitive function
- Enhances mood
We agree with all of these claims. MHP Super Caffeine + is a top-notch energy booster which should give consumers a fast return on their investment.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended MHP Super Caffeine + for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to increase energy levels, enhance mood and cognitive function, achieve their daily fitness goals, and improve their quality of life.
Any Side Effects?
MHP Super Caffeine + has a total of 150 milligrams of caffeine – roughly equal to one cup of coffee. Caffeine may produce a spike-crash effect, sleeplessness, and jitters in some individuals.
This supplement also has 25 percent of the daily value for niacin (vitamin B3), an ingredient which may result in “niacin flush” (a burning or tingling sensation in the face and chest regions).
If these, or any other ingredient, make you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before buying MHP Super Caffeine +.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
MHP Super Caffeine + Review Summary
- Impressive ingredients. Sure-fire bet to jack you up all day long.
- Versatile. Can function as a pre-workout and pick-me-up.
- Solid B vitamin levels. For increased energy and better heart health.
- Improved mental cognition. Courtesy of key nootropics.
- D-ribose. Rare energy booster which has this ingredient.
- Excellent transparency. You won’t find fillers and shady proprietary blends here.
- Affordable. A 30-capsule bottle costs just $9.89.
- Caffeine content. One hundred fifty milligrams in all (roughly equal to a cup of coffee).
- Reputation. Still has to earn its stripes among consumers.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- 1 30-Capsule Bottle (30-Day Supply): $9.89
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on MHP Super Caffeine +
If you’re on the hunt for a pre-workout and energy booster, we’ll make it easier for you.
Make MHP Super Caffeine + a part of your supplement stack.
It may have a few chinks, but for the most part, it’s all good.
We’re confident this supplement will not only perk you up, but it’ll also help you achieve your long-term fitness goals.
We highly recommend you buy MHP Super Caffeine +. You won’t regret it one bit.