Hey, ever tried an energy booster with an underrated beer ingredient?
We knew that’ll get your attention.
We’re talking about brewer’s yeast – a component with an impressive B vitamin content.
Well, it’s in MegaFood Daily Energy.
This unique energy booster should help rev up your engine like no other.
Buckle up and enjoy the review, folks.
About MegaFood Daily Energy
MegaFood Daily Energy “is an uplifting nutrient booster powder designed to help sustain the body and mind,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Has brewer’s yeast. Underrated ingredient found in beer.
- High vitamin B12 levels. Five hundred sixty-percent of the daily value.
- Taste. Manufacturer claims this product contains “pungent and earthy botanicals.”
MegaFood Daily Energy Supplement Facts (52.5 grams)
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (1.75 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin with S. cerevisiae)||13.5 mcg||563|
|Chromium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)||60 mcg||171|
|Beet Root||435 mg||**|
|Organic Eleuthero Root||375 mg||**|
|Organic Ashwagandha Root||320 mg||**|
|Bacopa Whole Herb Extract||125 mg||**|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract||50 mg||**|
|Other Ingredients: Organic Brown Rice.|
|Suggested Use: Adults, add one level scoop to 6-8 ounces of your favorite smoothie, shake or juice, blend well and enjoy.
Daily Energy contains pungent and earthly botanicals and may intensify the natural flavor of any beverage it’s added to. It has no added sugar, sweeteners, flavorings or preservatives. Keep lid tightly sealed and once open, consume within 3 months.
Nourish, Balance, Energize
If you’re into bodybuilding and want a reliable pick-me-up, chances are, you need you daily caffeine jolt.
Don’t get us wrong, caffeine has a plethora of benefits, folks:
- Helps ramp up energy levels
- Burns fat
- Increases athletic performance
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Boosts liver function
- Keeps free radicals at bay
- Increases lifespan
On the flip side, caffeine has certain side effects – sleeplessness, spike-crash effect, jitters, and palpitations, to name a few.
The key takeaway: caffeine is a double-edged sword.
That’s why we give the nod to energy boosters without caffeine – we like the way they resort to more natural pathways.
Case in point: AOR Mito-Charger.
We love its versatility: not only does it function as an energy booster, but it also acts as a powerful nootropic.
Now, make way for MegaFood Daily Energy.
This product “is an uplifting nutrient booster powder designed to help sustain the body and mind,” per its official website.
Our first impression: MegaFood Daily Energy has one of the most unique natural components we’ve seen in an energy booster.
It makes perfect sense, considering the company’s marketing slogan is “Fresh From Farm to Tablet.”
Sounds good to us, folks.
Leading the charge is 13.5 micrograms of vitamin B12 (cyanocoabalamin with S. cerevisiae) per one-scoop serving.
That’s equal to an impressive 563 percent of the daily value.
“B12 is an essential nutrient for red blood cell formation, and helps support cellular energy production in the body,” per MegaFood’s official website.
We agree – vitamin B12 is known for its energy-enhancing benefits (check out some of our multivitamin reviews as hard evidence).
Plus, vitamin B12 helps ward off free radicals, boost heart health, and regulate the nervous system.
Listen, MegaFood Daily Energy is not in the league of, say, NOW B-12 10,000 mcg Energy Boost (which has an insane 166,667 percent of the daily value for vitamin B12), but it will make you productive, for sure.
Count on it.
This energy booster also has 60 micrograms of chromium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) per serving.
That’s equal to a solid 171 percent of the daily value.
This mineral – a rarity in energy boosters – reaches its peak level just after birth. That means it dwindles as one grows older.
Some experts say a chromium deficiency may compromise one’s heart health and blood sugar levels.
Chromium plays a key role in producing energy from glucose (blood sugar). It also assists in the muscle protein synthesis and fat loss processes.
It also helps lower bad (LDL) cholesterol levels and increase satiety.
Since chromium is not a staple energy booster ingredient, you may feel doubtful about it.
Well, chromium’s ability to increase muscle mass and fat loss should help ramp up your energy levels. Make no mistake about it.
We say 60 micrograms per serving will go a long way.
MegaFood Daily Energy is unique because its vitamin B12 and chromium content have S. cerevisiae.
Relax. It’s just brewer’s yeast – the same ingredient beer manufacturers use.
Just so you know, brewer’s yeast has an impressive B vitamin arsenal – it has all of them except vitamin B12.
“These vitamins help break down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, which provide the body with energy,” per the University of Maryland Medical Center’s official website.
“They also support the nervous system, help maintain the muscle used for digestion, and keep skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and (the) liver healthy,” per the same source.
We like how brewer’s yeast complements the vitamin B12 and chromium components perfectly.
We’re sure it’ll help you swear off caffeine for good.
Now, it gets more interesting – you will see some powerful natural ingredients and nootropics joining forces to give you the best possible results.
The third key ingredient is 435 milligrams of beetroot per serving.
This component has gained serious traction in the bodybuilding supplement industry, especially among pre-workout supplements.
Simple: beetroot is a powerful vasodilator.
Expect better blood flow, increased muscle pumps, healthier blood pressure levels, and enhanced cognitive function.
We’re confident these benefits will help revitalize your body. Four hundred thirty-five milligrams per serving should suffice.
Next up are 375 milligrams of organic eleuthero root per serving.
You may know this component as Siberian ginseng, a popular nootropic and adaptogen.
Check out its health benefits, folks:
- Helps boost memory and improve cognitive function
- Lowers stress levels
- Keeps fatigue at bay
- Regulates the immune system
We think eleuthero root is a great inclusion in MegaFood Daily Energy – a sharp mind helps you perform at peak levels.
Three hundred seventy-five milligrams per serving will go a long way. Trust us.
The next component is 320 milligrams of organic ashwagandha root per serving.
Simply known as Indian ginseng, this ingredient helps improve vitality, keep bacterial activity at bay, boost immunity, lower stress levels, ward off inflammation and cataracts, and boost heart health.
Three hundred twenty milligrams per serving is just what the doctor ordered.
We feel MegaFood Daily Energy’s two ginseng components are a powerful one-two punch. We’re certain they will help jack up your energy levels.
Next up are 125 milligrams of bacopa whole herb extract per serving.
This nootropic herb has a heap of health benefits:
- Helps keep stress levels in check
- Quells anxiety
- Boosts memory
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels
- Regulates dopamine and serotonin levels
Bacopa whole herb extract is a time-tested nootropic. If you haven’t tried it yet, the time is now.
MegaFood Daily Energy’s last key ingredient is 50 milligrams of green tea leaf extract per serving.
Green tea –arguably the world’s healthiest beverage – has a ton of benefits.
It helps boost brain function, torch fat, increase athletic performance, keep free radicals at bay, stop bacterial activity dead in its tracks, improve cardiovascular function, and increase lifespan.
You can never doubt green tea’s benefits – if you haven’t been drinking enough, supplementing with MegaFood Daily Energy should work wonders for your body.
We are thoroughly impressed with MegaFood Daily Energy’s ability to stimulate different pathways for more energy.
Meet the energy booster which helps fire up your energy levels via the traditional way, improved blood flow, and enhanced neurological function through natural ingredients.
It doesn’t get any better than that.
With this supplement, you won’t need your cup of Joe to get you going all day long.
We’re confident MegaFood Daily Energy will help you feel fresh as a daisy over the long haul.
Believe it, folks.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin with cerevisiae), 13.5 mcg: A classic B vitamin which helps increase energy levels and shore up heart health. Vitamin B12 also helps ward off free radicals and regulate the nervous system. An impressive 563 percent of the daily value and the inclusion of brewer’s yeast should pay off handsomely.
- Chromium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), 60 mcg: A mineral which helps ramp up energy levels, regulate insulin activity, increase muscle mass, and boost fat loss. Chromium is an underrated energy booster ingredient. One hundred seventy-one percent of the daily value should produce great results, folks.
- Beetroot, 435 mg: A popular pre-workout ingredient and powerful vasodilator which helps improve blood flow, boost nutrient uptake, promote healthy blood pressure levels, and increase muscle pumps. We guarantee these benefits will increase your energy levels.
- Organic eleuthero root, 375 mg: Simply known as Siberian ginseng, this component helps enhance cognitive abilities, keep stress levels in check, ward off fatigue, and keep the immune system in tip-top shape.
- Organic ashwagandha root, 320 mg: Simply known as Indian ginseng, this ingredient helps ramp up energy levels, stifle bacterial activity, regulate the immune system, lower stress levels, keep inflammation at bay, and improve cardiovascular function.
- Bacopa whole herb extract, 125 mg: A nootropic which helps keep stress levels in check, lower anxiety levels, improve memory, regulate blood sugar levels, and regulate dopamine and serotonin levels.
- Green tea leaf extract, 50 mg: A healthy beverage which helps enhance neurological function, incinerate fat, improve athletic performance, boost heart health, and increase longevity.
The folks at MegaFood have one simple mantra: “Fresh From Farm to Table.”
MegaFood Daily Energy is the perfect epitome of this marketing slogan.
Simply put, this energy booster activates natural pathways such as neurological function and blood flow to give you the fastest return on your investment.
The components are flat-out impressive – we have yet to see a manufacturer come up with a similar combination.
With an awesome 563 percent of the daily value for vitamin B12 leading the way, you can kick your daily caffeine habit for good.
Like we said, chromium may be an underrated energy-boosting ingredient, but its abilities to regulate insulin activity and increase muscle mass and fat loss should give it some recognition.
On that note, have you ever stumbled upon an energy booster with brewer’s yeast – the same ingredient found in beer?
Well, brewer’s yeast’s impressive B vitamin profile should help increase your energy levels tenfold.
Count on it.
You cannot doubt the other components, either.
Beetroot, organic eleuthero root (Siberian ginseng), organic ashwagandha root (Indian ginseng), bacopa whole herb extract, and green tea leaf extract all have proven benefits.
Expect lower stress levels, improved immune system function and memory, more fat loss, and better heart health, folks.
We also say the ingredient amounts are spot on.
Wait, an energy booster which includes organic brown rice?
For starters, organic brown rice helps boost fat loss, regulate blood sugar and cholesterol levels, improve heart health, ward off free radicals, and increase satiety.
These all result in one thing: increased energy levels.
We’re stoked MegaFood Daily Energy has this important whole grain.
Despite this product’s natural ingredients, it does have a bit of caffeine (found in green tea leaf extract).
However, green tea doesn’t have as much caffeine as a brewed cup of coffee – we’re confident MegaFood Daily Energy won’t produce the undesired side effects.
We also laud the manufacturer for its excellent transparency – it reveals all of the ingredient amounts.
No shady proprietary blends and fillers, either.
MegaFood Daily Energy has a lot of things going for it. However, it’s not perfect.
Some customers gripe about its taste. Well, we agree with them – it’s not terrible, but it isn’t pleasant, either.
To its credit, the manufacturer warned us beforehand:
The key word here is “pungent,” folks.
Finally, some consumers say MegaFood Daily Energy isn’t potent and doesn’t live up to the hype.
The good news: they’re in the minority.
If you exercise regularly, practice healthy eating habits, get enough sleep, and supplement with MegaFood Daily Energy, you should get good results.
Trust us on that one.
MegaFood Daily Energy Benefits
MegaFood Daily Energy has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Helps regulate cellular energy production
- Invigorates the mind and body
- Promotes a healthy metabolism
- Phytochemicals from whole food sources
We agree with these claims. MegaFood Daily Energy should help perk you up and improve your overall quality of life.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended MegaFood Daily Energy for healthy and active individuals who want to increase energy levels, enhance cognitive function, achieve their daily fitness goals, and improve overall quality of life.
Any Side Effects?
MegaFood Daily Energy contains 50 milligrams of green tea leaf extract per serving (please note green tea has caffeine content).
If this, or any other ingredient, makes you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
MegaFood Daily Energy Review Summary
- Impressive ingredient profile. Awesome from top to bottom.
- Teeming with vitamin B12. Five hundred sixty-three percent of the daily value.
- Has brewer’s yeast. Has an awesome B vitamin profile for increased energy levels.
- Contains beetroot. Powerful vasodilator for increased muscle pumps and better blood flow.
- Key nootropics. Siberian ginseng, Indian ginseng, and bacopa whole herb extract.
- Has organic brown rice. Whole grain which regulates cholesterol levels and boosts heart health.
- Clean ingredients. Thumbs up.
- Great transparency. Manufacturer reveals all of the ingredient amounts. Bravo.
- Taste. Not the best on the market.
- Potency. Some customers still have doubts.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- 1 52.5-gram Bottle (30 Servings): $18.69
Final Word on MegaFood Daily Energy
Like we said, MegaFood Daily Energy activates unique pathways for increased energy levels.
It’s an energy-boosting combination like no other – we’re sure it’ll help you stay at the top of your game for years to come.
We recommend you buy MegaFood Daily Energy and reap its many benefits today.