Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner is one supplement designed to accelerate weight loss by helping many fat-burning factors: Thermogenesis, fat breakdown, hormones, metabolism, training intensity, muscle development and others.
But if you really want to max out Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner results, you must work out — with bonus fat-loss benefits for fasted training. Let’s see how this formula may produce impressive lean body composition results in this review.
About Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner
Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner is a sports nutrition formula in Opti-Nutra’s new line of supplements for human performance optimization. Formula notes:
- Multi-layered fat loss. Innovative stacking strategy attacks fat from many angles to promote ideal hormonal and metabolic state for weight loss
- Lean muscle booster. Intensifies training, protects muscle while fasting, and ups anabolic muscle growth to help you lose more pounds with exercise
- Forslean®, Capsimax®, BioPerine®. Advanced fat burners with strong safety profiles, research-backed weight loss benefits and no harsh side effects
Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 2 Plantcaps®|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Coleus Forskohlii (as Forslean®) (std. for min. 10% forskolin)||250 mg|
|HMB (ß-Hydroxy ß-Methylbutyrate)||1000 mg|
|Cayenne Pepper Extract (as Capsimax® (Capsicum annuum) (fruit) (std. for min. 2% capsaicinoids)||50 mg|
|Black Pepper Extract (as BioPerine®) (Piper nigrum) (Std. for min. 95% piperine)||2.5 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Plantcaps® Pullulan Capsule, NuFlow® Rice Concentrate.|
|Suggested Use: For best results, take 2-4 capsules 15 minutes prior to training. Performance Lab® Sport Fat Burner is designed to be taken in conjunction with a sensible diet and regular exercise program.|
Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner innovates weight loss supplementation by enhancing both fat-burning and muscle-building in many different ways.
Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner reflects the science-driven approach that we see in other Performance Lab formulas. SPORT Fat Burner:
- Supplies just four ingredients, enabling effective dosing across the board
- Uses enhanced next-gen ingredient forms, which may be stronger
- Combines four ingredients for their apparent fat-burning synergy
And, like other Performance Lab products, Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner addresses a popular supplement category in a fresh way – using new research and some new stacking strategies. The ingredients:
HMB (ß-Hydroxy ß-Methylbutyrate), 1000 mg
- The problem: During fasting, the body not only burns through fat stores, but also breaks down muscle. This is a shame because fasted training and lean muscle mass are both great for fat loss.
Enter HMB, which is featured in Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner because it has been shown to help protect and preserve lean muscle mass during fasting training. Instead HMB helps the body to use energy stored in fat as a primary fuel source for intense workouts.
HMB helps you to lose the fat and keep the muscle.
HMB is also a potent all-around sports performance enhancer, suggested to:
- improve muscle strength during training
- enhance oxygen consumption for more efficient calorie burning
- extend endurance by buffering muscles against lactic acid buildup
- enhance muscle growth by sparking protein synthesis
Coleus Forskohlii (Forslean®, 10% forskolin), 250 mg
Coleus Forskohlii is another ingredient, like HMB, that has pro-muscle/anti-fat benefits. But Coleus Forskohlii gets there using separate pathways from HMB, making it a nice complement.
Coleus Forskohlii instead works by regulating cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), a signaling molecule that plays a role in:
- Increasing thyroid hormones that boost metabolism and thermogenesis; increases testosterone and growth hormone for robust muscle growth
- Stimulating hormone sensitive lipase, which helps break down fatty building blocks called triglycerides that are used to store energy as body fat
While it is not a performance enhancer like HMB, Coleus Forskohlii is great for hormonal mechanisms involved in building muscle and burning fat.
Forslean® in Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner supplies 10% of the active ingredient, forskolin.
- Forslean has research linking it to significant lean muscle gains and bodyweight reductions when taken during training.
Cayenne Pepper (Capsimax®, 2% capsaicinoids), 50 mg
Cayenne pepper is a great metabolic nutrient for weight loss. It may work by boosting hormones that regulate thermogenesis, a raising of cells energy expenditure that boosts body heat and increases the number of calories burned for any given exercise.
Cayenne also boosts hormone sensitive lipase, like Coleus Forskohlii does, but via a separate pathway — forming a 2X synergy for breakdown, transport and “burn-off” of stored fats.
- Capsimax® in Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner is quality cayenne: 2% capsaicinoids (active fat burners) and no “stomach burning” side effects.
Black Pepper Extract (BioPerine®, 95% piperine), 2.5 mg
If you read Best5 supplement reviews, you may already know that we are big fans of black pepper extract because it enhances the absorption of other nutrients.
In fat burner stacks, black pepper is even more valuable as a thermonutrient that boosts metabolism, raises body heat, and increases calorie burning.
Research has also suggested black pepper might block fat cell formation, adding another good benefit for weight loss supplements.
- BioPerine® in Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner is 95% piperine (active ingredient) and backed by human research.
We appreciate the philosophy behind Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner’s design. Essentially, Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner strengthens the bond between losing fat and gaining muscle.
Bodybuilders and athletes already know this. But untrained, out of shape dieters will also achieve more dramatic results by focusing on muscle and fat.
Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner gets there with strategic formulation: Leveraging just 4 well-dosed ingredients to help many aspects of fat burning and muscle building, including:
- Thermogenesis and lipolysis (fat breakdown)
- Encouraging the burning of stored fat for energy
- Resistance to adipogenesis (fat cell creation)
- Strength training intensity and aerobic exercise endurance
- Anabolic (muscle building) hormones and protein synthesis
Ultimately, we see Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner as a versatile formula for building (and preserving) lean muscle mass while accelerating fat loss.
More lean muscle and less body fat is the body composition for healthy metabolism and better exercise performance — so, in theory, fat loss with Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner might get easier and easier over time.
Who Takes It?
Anyone can take Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner, but it’s designed for people who exercise while dieting, and will achieve the best body composition results in people who are working out.
This stack also attracts people who like research-driven fat loss supplements with clean, stim-free labels:
Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner’s clean label is key because the weight loss category is riddled with “dirty” junk supplements that use all sorts of crazy additives and harsh stimulants.
Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner Benefits
Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner delivers a range of fat loss benefits:
- Intensifies calorie burning
- Promotes the breakdown of stored fat
- Helps to transport and incinerate fat for fuel
- Optimizes metabolic rate
- Blocks new fat formation
- Increases energy expenditure.
Beyond these fat-burning activities, Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner helps with physical training intensity, endurance, and cellular efficiency. These benefits add up to Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner helping you burn more calories during exercise, for better fat loss results.
Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner also spurs anabolic muscle growth, promotes protein synthesis to build muscle more effectively, and spares lean muscle that would otherwise atrophy during fasted training.
Any Side Effects?
The fat burner category is notorious for side effects, like racing heart, jitters, aggression, and indigestion. Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner seems designed to avoid those problems — using a clean, stim-free approach that includes some patented ingredients shown to be side effect-free in human research.
Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner Review Summary
- Fat loss synergy. Innovative formulation strategy addresses many different body composition factors, both positive and negative
- Muscle-preserving. Helps you keep muscle tissue as you burn fat, which is especially good for fasted training and overall metabolic rate
- Quality ingredients. Forslean®, Capsimax® and BioPerine® are 3 of the best to look for in fat loss supplements
- Clean label. Vegan Plantcaps; no harsh ingredients, banned substances, synthetic dyes or other artificial junk
- Stimulant Free. No caffeine, but it may deliver caffeine-like weight loss benefits
- Not for lazy people. Well technically you can take it if you’re lazy. But for best results, it’s supposed to be combined with training.
- Not available in stores, Amazon or GNC, etc. You can only buy it on one place: the Performance Lab website
Pricing & Where to Buy
- $50 for 1 box (60 Plantcaps; 30 servings)
- Multi-box savings: $95 for 2 boxes, $135 for 3 Boxes
- Available to buy at Performance Lab website only
Final Word on Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner
This Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner review details a new class of supplement that we will call a clinical fat burner, due to its emphasis on research, science, innovation, and cleanliness.
The goal? Add muscle, lose fat. The formulation strategy Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner uses to reach that goal looks effective, especially in combination with fasted training.
We feel Performance Lab SPORT Fat Burner’s innovative stacking strategy has the potential to produce dramatic body composition results — making it one of the best fat burners on the market today.