Supplementation is an option when it comes to general fitness but a necessity when you want to see how far your body can go. But just how much are we willing to pay for a good supplement?
Blonyx thinks an effective product is worth its price tag when it released HMB+ Creatine. I mean, 30 servings for $60?! Damn! It seems to be worth every cent based on user reviews though, so we’re giving it a chance.
Is HMB+ Creatine really worth $60 a month? Let’s find out!
About Blonyx HMB+ Creatine
HMB+ Creatine prides itself as an innovation in the supplement industry particularly in how they used an ingredient few dare to include simply because it’s too expensive for the masses. Hmmm, looks like their targeting the upper class lifters based on how they market themselves. Formula notes:
- Simple design: With simplicity comes great efficiency. It’s technically two-ingredient nutrition formula but the FDA requires companies to state vitamin and mineral content no matter how small or its source.
- HMB: A rare sight in any type of supplement. It’s rare because it’s not exactly wallet-friendly.
- No Fluff: 100% clean label, folks.
Blonyx HMB+ Creatine Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 rounded Teaspoon (4 g)
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium (From Calcium-β-Hydroxy-β-Methylbutyrate)||195 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||2.5 g|
|Directions for use: To benefit from taking HMB and Creatine you require 3 g of HMB and 5 g of Creatine a day. To achieve this, take one rounded teaspoon (4 g) twice a day with food. Do not exceed the recommended serving. This bottle contains a 30-day supply.|
HMB+ Creatine’s super simple yet innovative formula makes getting massive gains too easy!
We like what Blonyx did here. It did away with the usual stuff (not that we hate them) and gave us a unique combination that, if technology makes production cheaper, might just be the next big thing in supplements. Let’s break down the ingredients in this formula:
- Creatine Monohydrate. Do we really need to tell you what Creatine Monohydrate does? This is the form of creatine you want as it’s also one of the most studied ingredient in the industry. We’re certain at least 8 out of 10 studies would point out just how effective creatine monohydrate is when it comes to performance, endurance, recovery, and most importantly, mad gains!
- Calcium-β-Hydroxy-β-Methylbutyrate or HMB for short, is a metabolite of leucine. Some scientists believe this is the exact thing that leads to muscle growth. It doesn’t work the way anabolic hormones do that it directly induces muscle hypertrophy. Rather, it works by acting as an anticatabolic agent (not anti-Catholic lol). That means it reduces muscle breakdown and cell damage during intense exercise. It’s also known to enhance strength and power, makes you think you can go for one more set, and has been shown to work efficiently with creatine when it comes to increasing lean body mass aka massive gains! As with gains, this also leads to a decrease in fat.
HMB+ Creatine is definitely making us sweat just by thinking about what it can do for us. They work thru different mechanisms but they all want the same thing: GAINS.
What makes it better is how this set up can be easily stacked up with preworkout powerhouses like beta alanine or citrulline for increased performance or with the likes of green tea extract and yohimbine for fat burning purposes.
We can’t wait to see more supplements that take advantage of HMB but for now, Blonyx seems to be top dog in this category.
Blonyx HMB+ Creatine Benefits
It’ll give you the much needed lifting and recovery benefits you require per session. You’ll also be revved up to take on more sets due to HMB’s “motivation” property.
Who Takes It?
Definitely for the serious bodybuilding lifters and athletes who’ve had it with the usual stuff or those looking to try something new and promising at the same time. Also for people with extra cash lying around who are most likely business owners or popular coaches.
Any Side Effects?
Current research suggests no adverse side effects with HMB but for creatine, bloating is always an issue.
Blonyx HMB+ Creatine Summary
- Plain and Potent. Small formula with good doses.
- Research backed. Science got you covered.
- Stackable. Sky’s the limit, folks!
- No fluff. Who needs those shitty things anyway?
- Synergy. They work together like Batman and Robin.
- GAINS. MASSIVE ones.
- Bloats. Well, it’s a given.
- Pricey. It’s anything but cheap.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (240 g): $60.00
- Available to buy online and in retail stores, inc. GNC and Amazon
Final Word on Blonyx HMB+ Creatine
The Japanese say Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication and that can’t be true enough with HMB+ Creatine. This here’s the one stack that can possibly rule them all. Power, endurance, recovery, and hypertrophy, you can’t ask for a more efficient and effective creatine blend. Now whether you can afford it or not is up to you but we definitely recommend it.
Check out our reviews on a T-Booster and a Fat Burner that also uses HMB.
Leave a Reply