One look at FINAFLEX PX WHITE and you might end up wondering why the supplements section is carrying toothpaste products now.
Then you look closer and tell yourself “Oh, this sure fooled me!” because you have in your hands one of the cleanest bottles made for a fat burner ever. It’s white and looks like a dentist made it.
Anyway, as much as it resembles toothpaste, we have to wonder if it works like a regular old fat burner or if most of the budget went towards the design department. Let’s go check it out.
About FINAFLEX PX WHITE
PX WHITE claims to be the Ultimate Super Thermogenic and it seems to try to prove this point despite having to look absolutely nothing like an Ultimate Super Thermogenic. I don’t know, appearances can be deceiving but the ingredients make us think it’s too clean for its own good right now. Formula notes:
- PX: PX stands for Pro Xanthine 500 -XT and that’s all we know.
- “XTREME EFFECTS”: That cute warning label is supposed to scare us. Really?
- 70 Servings: Check this out. One capsule per day for seventy days! That’s a lot in one bottle.
FINAFLEX PX WHITE Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
Servings Per Container: 70
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Antioxidant Energy Amplification||452.50 mg|
|IRISIN XD® [Green Tea Extract (standardized for 60% EGCG) Theobroma cacao seed extract (Std. for 95% N-Coumaroyldopamine)]|
|Rauwolfia vomitoria (Root Bark) (Std. for 90% Rauwolscine)|
|Mood Elevator||180.00 mg|
|Thiamine disulfide butyrate (Sulbutiamine)|
|Schisandra Chinensis (Berry) (Std. for 3% Schizandrol A)|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3|
|Directions for use: As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule of PX 1 to 2 times daily. Take 1st capsule of PX immediately upon waking. Take 2nd capsule 6 hours later. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE. DO NOT USE FOR MORE THAN 45 DAYS CONSECUTIVELY.|
It really is the “Ultimate Super Thermogenic” minus ultimate and super.
We like the way PX WHITE presented itself what with all the formalities and sleek look. What we didn’t like is make us all excited about its formula then we see some generic thermo with some fancy names included for fancy reasons. Let’s break down the ingredients in this formula:
Antioxidant Energy Amplification Blend
- Caffeine. Caffeine is our #2 Fat Burner and we like it for both thermo and energy.
- IRISIN XD®. First time we’ve seen this. It’s a combination of a Green Tea Extract standardized to 60% EGCG (damn, bro!) and Theobroma Cacao which is standardized to 95% N-Coumaroyldopamine. Green Tea’s pretty potent at 60% EGCG aka the fat burning compound we want in tea. Coumaroyldopamine is known to increase cAMP which is always an awesome thing for fat burning.
- Blueberry & Theobromine: Added mostly for antioxidant purposes, which helps neutralize damaging free radicals that are generated during fat burning.
- Advantra-Z® . The premium shit you want for your Synephrine.
- Rauwolfia Vomitoria. Standardized for Rauwolscine, a compound known to be both a nervous system stimulant and exotic fat burner.
Mood Elevator Blend
- Sulbutiamine. This form of thiamine is designed to cross the blood-brain barrier. Thiamine is important for memory and a bit of mood enhancing too.
- Phenethylamine. Popularly known as B-PEA, it’s a mood-boosting ingredient due to how it spikes dopamine and serotonin.
- Schisandra Chinensis. Commonly used as an adaptogen and is capable of benefiting performance.
- Hordenine. It’s a bitter-orange compound like Synephrine and works in tandem by activating adrenaline. As a nootropic, the adrenaline rush enhances mental energy as well as concentration.
PX WHITE did great on choosing Caffeine, IRISIN XD, and Advantra-Z since these are the fat burners you should probably keep an eye for if you want something effective. The dosages seem to be leaning towards minimal but synergy is a real word so we’re going to have to bet on that.
Blueberry and Theobromine aren’t really fat burners and Rauwolscine doesn’t seem like it has the dosage to back it up. Shame too since it’s a lot like Yohimbine and we all know how potent Yohimbine is.
Their nootropic blend is pretty good too, with Sulbutiamine and B-PEA. Schisandra Chinensis is almost a good addition but the dosages used in studies are upwards of 150 mg and no way does PX WHITE have that here. Hordenine is always a wildcard nootropic and it can work in small dosages of at least 25 mg.
So basically, PX WHITE is a pretty fair antioxidant fat burner with decent nootropic benefits to it but it’s not something you would call the ULTIMATE SUPER THERMOGENIC bro. Far from it.
FINAFLEX PX WHITE Benefits
PX WHITE should give you some thermo, energy, and a good mind boost. As for the “hours” of clean energy, we interpret to be a combination of caffeine and the nootropics here.
Who Takes It?
Probably for fitness fanatics who don’t like mainstream fat burners specially those with “uber cool” designs. The guys buying this would be all after the “professional” look. To be fair, it really does look clean.
Any Side Effects?
Caffeine is a double edged sword and it can hurt you with jitters and massive crashing if you’re not careful. With that said, the nootropics in PX WHITE should somehow soften the caffeine punch a bit.
FINAFLEX PX WHITE Summary
- One-cap serving. Easy to take!
- Clean look. REALLY clean look, like toothpaste.
- Quality ingredients. Pretty good choices including branded & standardized.
- Prop Blends. Hiding dosages is NOT a sign of quality.
- Synthetic Colorants. Clean look but not really a clean label.
- Expensive. Some guys might double up and make this worth a fortune.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (70 Servings): $55.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on FINAFLEX PX WHITE
FINAFLEX PX WHITE is a neat-looking fat burner and we like most of its ingredient choices. For all the fat burning it’s supposed to give, we’re pretty sure it’s nowhere near its ambitious title of being the ULTIMATE SUPER THERMOGENIC. Not even close. For a list of fat burners we think deserve that title, click here.