We all want to maximize our workouts, thus maximizing our gains.
Bro… Pump Igniter Black will take you there.
Many pre-workouts on the market have so many strangely named ingredients and proprietary blends, that they can barely fit the ingredients on the label.
When a great one comes along, it’s usually a nice clean label showing all its dosages… and we want you to know about it. Check it, bro:
About Pump Igniter Black
Pump Igniter Black is Top Secret Nutrition’s premier pre-workout supplement. With ingredients backed by science designed to boost mental focus, energy, strength, and give you insane pumps, this truly is a one of a kind supplement. Formula notes:
- Label Accuracy: Pre-workouts are notorious for hiding dosages under the “proprietary blend” tag. This one is honest about what’s in it, which is incredibly refreshing to see in a pre-workout.
- Proper Dosing: Not only are the ingredients good, they actually give you enough to get the job done. Ingredients are clinically dosed for maximum potency.
- 1-Scoop Serving: This isn’t one of those awful companies who sells you a 30-serving bottle, and tells you that you need 3 servings with each workout. One scoop gets the job done.
Pump Igniter Black Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (15g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g (<1% DV)|
|Sodium||40 mg (2% DV)|
Citrulline Malate 2:1
Carnosyn Beta Alanine
HydroMax Glycerol (65%)
Agmatine Sulfate (AgmaPure)
|15 mg (<1% DV)
|Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Sodium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red No. 40|
|Directions. Mix one (1) scoop with 8-12 oz. of cold water 20-30 minutes before training. Begin with one (1) scoop to assess your tolerance. To assess tolerance start with no more than one scoop per serving, and increase servings to no more than two scoops per day for desired effect. This is a stimulant based supplement, always check with a physician or health care provider prior to taking supplements and exercising.|
These ingredients, all properly dosed, will give you energy, mental focus, strength and muscle gains, and crazy pumps.
This is one we can strongly suggest taking if you’re serious about your training, and want insane results. Let’s take a look at the ingredients in this supplement.
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 6g: Reduces fatigue, increases muscle endurance, and improves blood flow for a longer workout and better pump.
- Carnosyn Beta Alanine 1.6g: The best form of beta alanine, which is a pH buffer that can slow down the rate of muscle fatigue. Also supplies the skin-crawling tingles that some bros hate.
- Betaine Anyhdrous 1.5g: The new kid on the block, appearing in more and more supplements. Very effective at stimulating protein synthesis, or in our language, it helps you grow new muscle.
- Hydromax Glycerol 1g: Forget No2 supplements – if you want a nasty pump, glycerol is for you. Incredibly hydrating for your muscles as well.
- Choline Bitartrate 1g: This one boosts mental focus, helping you stay “in the zone” during your training.
- Taurine 1g: An antioxidant that can protect your muscles from damaging free radicals created by your workout. It will also provide you with a nice energy kick.
- Agmatine Sulfate 500mg: Another mental booster and brain protectant. This works with choline to help you avoid staring at your phone or the hot person next to you, and stay focused on your workout.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg: For the love of all that’s good, I hope you already know about caffeine. The classic energy booster.
This is one of the best pre-workout supplements on the market.
Interestingly enough, at 200mg of caffeine, it’s not an insanely strong stimulant, so you could potentially use this throughout the day as needed for a caffeine rush and mental focus. It’s about as much caffeine as an energy drink would have, and the mental focus enhancers are a nice touch.
Ingredients are properly dosed, and on top of all that, they use the good stuff. Carnosyn is one of the best beta-alanine sources on the market, and HydroMax is the best glycerol. They don’t cut corners, they give you the best of the best.
The one thing this is possibly missing is creatine monohydrate.
We know that creatine is one of the best ingredients available for muscle and strength gains. It’s not essential in pre-workouts if you take it separately, however, a lot of supplements are adding creatine to the mix to save you the trouble of taking on the side. That would have been a nice touch, but it’s not a dealbreaker, and Pump Igniter Black is still a solid supplement.
Pump Igniter Black Benefits
The formula is designed to provide energy, strength, and improve blood flow. It is also one of the few that will help improve your mental focus, a rare thing in pre-workouts. Pump Igniter Black delivers on all its promises. It has enough caffeine to provide energy, enough beta-alanine to delay muscle fatigue, and enough glycerol to give you a sickening pump. The other ingredients, such as the mental boosters, provide a very nice bonus touch.
While many supplements “work” to some degree, this one really works. It’s not just a nice stimulant feeling that comes from a mix of ingredients, it actually has enough of each to provide a wide variety of benefits.
Who Takes It?
This one is designed for anyone who wants a good workout. The marketing isn’t too aggressive or obnoxious, and it’s scientific blend would make it appeal to serious trainees of all ages. If you want a better workout, whether the goal is fat loss or muscle gain, this is worth a try.
Any Side Effects?
As with any pre-workout, this one might cause some negative side effects, especially if you are sensitive to stimulants. 200mg of caffeine is a standard dose, but for anyone who is sensitive to caffeine, or has existing health issues, be careful. As with any stimulant-heavy product, the effects will be amplified when taken on an empty stomach, so be careful.
Lastly, beta-alanine can cause a tingling, skin-crawling feeling. Some love it, some hate it, but it’s unavoidable with this. It’s completely harmless, but if you don’t like that feeling, you may want to steer clear of this one.
Pump Igniter Black Summary
- Honest Label. No propriety blends or worthless ingredients.
- Mental Focus. It’s nice to see a company adding multiple cognitive enhancers, beyond the boost in focus any caffeine source would supply by itself.
- Simple. Solid ingredients. Two flavors. No propriety blends. This is a hell of a product.
- No creatine. If you’re used to seeing creatine in your products, this one doesn’t have it, so you’ll have to purchase separately.
- Only two flavors. Comes in fruit punch and pink lemonade. Hope you love one of those flavors.
- Mild stimulant. 200mg of caffeine, and some taurine. This is a stimulant product for sure, but not a very strong one.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (1 month): $34.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Pump Igniter Black
Due to its excellent ingredient profile, and adequate dosing, this is one we highly recommend. Without a doubt, this is one of the best pre-workouts on the market. It’s not even that expensive, but still brings premium ingredients to the party.