Some supplements use scientific journals to justify their benefit claims. Others do it thru mass marketing strategies. But let’s be honest: most of them are guilty of bending the truth just so they can sell their shitty products.
Luckily, LEGION ain’t one of those shitty companies. They’re aware of their solid reputation and they made sure each and every product they churn out are just as solid.
We’d like to think that’s the case with their PULSE preworkout.
About LEGION PULSE
LEGION PULSE is designed as an all-natural PWO formulation in clinically supported dosages. Legion is proud to say they’re not just riding the “scientifically engineered” bandwagon and actually substantiates their PWO claims with real scientific studies. Formula notes:
- Clear label: We can see just how much of each ingredient is in the label and this doesn’t make us guess if the dosages even work.
- All natural: No artificial sweeteners or food dyes, no unnecessary fillers, stevia and beetroot checkout as natural.
- Huge serving: At 24.88 g it ain’t the biggest but it’s still pretty huge!
LEGION PULSE Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 2 Rounded Scoops (24.88 g)
Servings Per Container: 21
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium (as Calcium Silicate)||70 mg (7% DV)|
|Sodium (as Sodium Citrate)||124 mg (5%)|
|Potassium (as TriPotassium Citrate Monohydrate)||277 mg 8%|
|L-Citrulline DL-Malate||8 g|
|Beta Alanine||4.8 g|
|Betaine Anhydrous||2.5 g|
|L-Ornithine HCL||2.2 g|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||350 mg|
Erythritold, Maltodextrin, Silica, Natural Flavors, Stevia Rebaudiana (Leaf) Extract, Swerve® (Erythritol, Oligosaccharides, Natural Flavors), Red Beet Juice Powder (for color)
|Directions for use: If this is your first time using PULSE, assess your individual tolerance by mixing 1 scoop with 10-12 ounces of water and consuming 15-30 minutes prior to exercise. If you experience any non-optimum effects, stop and consult your doctor. We recommend using 1 scoop 15-30 minutes prior to weight training or intense cardio, or 2 scoops (full clinical dosages) for intense weight training or cardio lasting longer than 45 minutes.|
LEGION PULSE wants you to squat the barbell AND the rack.
These guys don’t like riding the “complicated” formula hype and keep it real by only giving you quality ingredients to get you swole bro! Pair that with HUGE dosages of each one and you’re all set for batt- I mean the gym, you’re all set for the gym! Anyway, let’s tear this can of preworkout goodness apart!
- Sodium and Potassium: Helps with muscle performance, energy metabolism, and fluid balance.
- Calcium Silicate. Small dosage and this leads us to believe it was added as an anticaking agent more than anything else.
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate: Insane dosage for insane pumps! And thanks to the form they used not only does it make it easier to absorb but it also doubles as a fatigue buster!
- Beta Alanine. Ramps up workout intensity, boosts lifting reps, and improves endurance. It’s definitely a hardcore muscle builder. And that dose is guaranteed to get you tingling!
- Betaine Anhydrous. A must-have ingredient when you want a metabolic booster and a performance enhancer in one. And bro, your liver loves it too.
- L-Ornithine HCL. It’s a precursor to L-Citrulline and acts as support that further boosts LEGION PULSE’s nitric oxide release. As an awesome extra, it’s also a good fatigue buster. Dosage is spot on.
- Caffeine and L-Theanine. Really heavy dose of caffeine but the 1:1 ratio with L-Theanine should offset some of the jitters. A 2:1 Theanine-Caffeine ratio would’ve been better but Legion PULSE’s theanine dosage is actually better than most we know.
LEGION PULSE is definitely not your ordinary preworkout. Unlike other “scientifically made” products, Legion PULSE is actually able to back up their claims with actual research without bending the truth. They make use of some of the best ingredients in the market in a simple and fool-proof formula that won’t leave you wondering if you actually got what the labels said you’ll get.
They hit all the right markers specially with Citrulline Malate. I swear if you don’t get good pumps with that much Citrulline then you better have yourself checked out bro. Just looking at that dosage gets me pumped! Combine that with performance boosters like Beta alanine and Betaine plus Ornithine’s fatigue busting capability and you’re in for a nice preworkout treat.
Just be wary on the Caffeine. That dosage of Theanine should be enough to keep you from getting the jitters but it’s always better to test your tolerance first before you go all out. We don’t want no crashes here, bro.
Pumps, endurance, strength, energy, Critical Mass dosages, and a transparent label = No BS, high quality PWO. Pair that with a huge 24.88 g serving and you know you’ll work the gym like a bro with a lifting deadline!
LEGION PULSE Benefits
You’ll definitely feel like you owe the barbells a good lifting once you drink this down. Massive pumps, incredible endurance, and enough energy to go for a round two, Legion Pulse helps you dish one rep over the other like your trusted spotter. Bro, you might as well bench your spotter too!
Who Takes It?
Bros who end up not getting the right pumps should have a pump party with LEGION PULSE. It’s also for naturalists who don’t like taking artificial crap inside their system, maybe somewhere between vegan and hippie lifters. No hate here, bro. Just sayin’.
Any Side Effects?
Some may not like the tingling sensation brought on by beta alanine. The energy mix might also be too strong for a few guys even with LEGION PULSE’s theanine game being on point.
Legion Pulse Summary
- Great dosages. All ingredients work with one serving
- All natural. No artificial junk here.
- Solid formula. Even without studies, we know it works.
- Focused. Energy, pump, and
- No crashing. Users say the Theanine works so that’s good.
- Steep price. Premium products don’t come cheap.
- Too much energy. Might cause users to train beyond limits and get injured.
- Tingling. Too much tingling/itchiness can be a major letdown.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (21 servings): $39.95
- 3 bottles: $107.95 ($35.98 per)
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Legion Pulse
From mad pumps to increased gains and with an incredible amount of energy during workouts, Legion Pulse is a premium PWO that guarantees a no-crash formulation. We think it might just make our future Best 5 Preworkouts list like its fat burner counterpart.