The following (“Contract Terms”) are terms of a binding legal agreement between the website visitor and BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS, Inc. (“BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS”). By visiting this site (“Site”), you acknowledge you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to adhere and comply with all applicable laws and regulations mentioned therein. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, Copyright Law and international treaties. BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS makes no representation that the nutritional supplements discussed in the Site are appropriate, available or legal for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so at their own risk and on their own volition, and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING ANY NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT. BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS shall have no liability for content in this website regarding recommendations on nutritional supplements for any health concerns. This web site’s content is only to be used under direction of a health care professional. BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS nutrition claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Nutritional supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, with respect to any products mentioned on the site.
The information on this site (the “Service”) is in short form only. The information should not be considered comprehensive, and in no way is intended to replace a consultation with a doctor or other health professional. The Service does not advocate the self-diagnosis or self-treatment of health problems. Do not disregard a doctor’s advice or postpone treatment because of something you have read on this site.
The content on this site is gleaned from multiple providers (“Information Sources”). Neither BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS, nor any Information Source shall be responsible for information provided herein under any theory of liability or indemnity. In no event shall BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS or any Information Source be liable for any damages.
Information accessed through this online site is provided “AS IS” and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded. BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS and Information Sources make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information. BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS and Information Sources cannot and do not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS is not responsible for keeping the content on this site updated; some site information may be rendered obsolete based upon subsequent health developments and/or scientific advancements.
The Service is an online information resource created by BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the other content available in the Service (“Information”) and included in this Agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW AND THE DISCLAIMER AND CONTRACT TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMER, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON EITHER POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
- Copyright, Licenses, Use Restrictions and Idea Submissions.The copyright in all site content is held by BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS or by the original creator of the material. None of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to use the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of the BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You may not, without BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS’s express written permission, “mirror” content on this Site. Any unauthorized use of any content on this Site may violate trademark and copyright laws, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity.
You agree to grant to BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, transmit, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as bulletin boards, forums and chat rooms) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us.
- Indemnification.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, copywriters, content providers, suppliers and Licensors (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your Service account.
- Third Party Rights.The provisions of paragraph 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and Licensors. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Term & Termination.This Agreement shall commence upon your accessing the Service. This Agreement may be terminated by BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS without notice at any time, and for any reason, and may be terminated by you upon notice to BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS, also at any time and for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, License, Use Restrictions and Idea Submission), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous.This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in London, England. You hereby waive your right to a jury trial in any action with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS’s failure to enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
- Notice.BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Service, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to your address on record in BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS’s account information. You may give notice to BEST 5 SUPPLEMENTS at any time by letter delivered via email to email@example.com.
Your use of the Services is at your own risk. The Service is provided “as is” and “as available”. We reserve the right to change or deny your access to the Service at any time. We disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties that materials on the Services are non-infringing, as well as warranties implied from a course of performance or course of dealing; that access to the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Services will be secure; that the Services or the servers that makes the Services available will be virus-free or otherwise free of harmful components; or that information on the Services will be complete, accurate or timely. If you download materials from the Services, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such materials. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from the Services will create any warranty. We do not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials on the Services in terms of their completeness, accuracy, correctness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. In some states, law may not allow the disclaimer of warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
Last Modified: 1/24/2016