Perhaps you’re a busy individual who’s taken his eye health for granted.
You know what we mean – too much computer use, overexposure to sunlight, and poor nutrition may catch up with you someday.
Good thing SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA is finally here.
The manufacturer claims it will not only help improve your eye health, but your quality of life as well.
We have a good feeling about this.
Enjoy the review, folks.
About SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA
SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA “is a safe and natural way to preserve and support your eyes and vision for happy aging and a lifetime of consistent peak performance,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Impressive ingredient profile. Powerful and natural ingredients from top to bottom.
- Insane vitamin content. Provides eye protection and improve long-term health.
- Has piperine. Black pepper extract content will help improve nutrient uptake for better results.
SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA Supplement Facts (90 Capsules)
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl)||12 mg||800%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||10 mg||588%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||12 mg||600%|
|Selenium (as sodium selenate)||10 mcg||14%|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||†|
|Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium Myrtillus) (25% Anthocyanins)||100 mg||†|
|Blackcurrant Extract (10:1)(Ribes nigrum L) (berry)||100 mg||†|
|Gamma Tocopherol (from Mixed Tocopherols)||100 mg||†|
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera)(95% Proanthocyanidins)(seeds)||100 mg||†|
|Alpha Tocopherol (from Mixed Tocopherols)||16 mg||†|
|Lutein (Standardized Extract)(Tagetes erecta, Lycium barbarum, Piper nigrum)||10 mg||†|
|Piperine (Standardized Extract)(Tagetes erecta, Lycium barbarum, Piper nigrum)||2 mg||†|
|Zeaxanthin (Standardized Extract)(Tagetes erecta, Lycium barbarum, Piper nigrum)||1 mg||†|
|Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl, Methyl Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source)|
|Directions For Eye & Vision Support Formula: Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.|
Better Vision = Better Life
Let’s be realistic, folks: if your vision isn’t up to snuff, your quality of life won’t be as good.
Besides, there’s no way you can achieve your bodybuilding goals if that were the case.
That’s why we have several good vision support product reviews here on B5 you can check out.
We’re hoping SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA can stand out from the rest of the field.
The manufacturer’s official website states,”Poor eyesight means poor performance and lower quality of life.”
The company also says, “The better you see, the happier you are.”
We agree 100 percent.
Eyesight declines as one ages. However, in this age of technology, just about everyone is into gadgets, electronic devices, and the like. Eye strain ins’t an uncommon occurrence anymore.
Couple that with sun overexposure, stress, poor nutrition, and environmental toxins, your eyes could be in serious trouble.
“Luckily, the advanced plant-based nutrition in EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA is a safe and natural way to preserve and support your eyes and vision for happy aging and a lifetime of consistent peak performance,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
“It’s not easy to get all those vision-preserving nutrients into your regular daily diet through food alone. That’s where EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA comes in,” per the same source.
Sure sounds good to us.
The moment we saw “plant-based nutrition” in the statement, we were stoked.
Simply put, plant-based and natural ingredients are the best sources of antioxidants for optimum ocular health.
The first thing which leaped out at us was the insane vitamin content of SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA.
Bear in mind many competitors include Vitamin A – the most popular vitamin for eye health – in their formulas.
Not this one.
Instead, the folks at SAN Nutrition put their trust in Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, and Vitamin B6.
Check out how SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA’s vitamin content stacks up against two excellent vision products:
|SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA||Jarrow Formulas Vision Optimizer||NOW Ocu Support|
|Vitamin A||none||none||25,00o IU (500 percent DV)|
|Vitamin B1||12 mg (800 percent DV)||12 mg (1,000 percent DV)||none|
|Vitamin B2||10 mg (588 percent DV)||10 mg (770 percent DV)||20 mg (1,176 percent DV)|
|Vitamin B6||12 mg (600 percent DV)||12 mg (710 percent DV)||none|
|Vitamin C||200 mg (333 percent DV)||200 mg (220 percent DV)||300 mg (500 percent DV)|
The first takeaway: SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA’s vitamin arsenal is exactly the same as Jarrow Formulas Vision Optimizer (which we gave 4.8 stars).
While they have the same vitamin amounts, they don’t reflect the same daily value (for reference, anything more than 15 percent has a high value).
One thing’s for sure – it’s an oversight on the part of either manufacturer. It’s a head-scratcher.
On the other hand, both products’ Vitamin C content pale in comparison to NOW Ocu Support’s impressive 500 percent of the daily value.
Nonetheless, the early findings reveal SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA’s vitamin content is at par with those of other big-name eye health products.
That bodes well for your ocular health.
Just so you know, Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which supports eye blood vessel health.
On the other hand, Vitamin B1 (the manufacturer uses thiamine hydrochloride) helps improve your night vision.
For its part, Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) helps boost overall vision and keep eye fatigue at bay. Experts believe insufficient riboflavin intake may result in bloodshot or watery eyes.
Aren’t you glad SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA has mega doses of these vitamins?
Another thing which caught our attention is this vision support product’s biggest key ingredient – 500 grams of taurine per serving (three capsules).
But taurine as the main ingredient of an eye health product?
Get out of here.
It’s clear to us this is SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA’s way of standing out from the rest of the pack.
Here’s what you need to know, folks: taurine is also a powerful antioxidant.
It protects your eyes in several ways:
- Helps ward off age-related macular degeneration
- Keeps diabetic retinopathy (Cloudy vision stemming from fragile eye blood vessels) at bay
- Assists in the retina’s waste elimination process
There you have it. It turns out taurine is not only valuable for bodybuilding purposes, but for long-term eye health as well.
Another well-known antioxidant is quercetin. SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA has 100 milligrams per serving.
Quercetin “reduces the effects of oxidative stress caused by diet, daily stress, and other environmental toxins, so your visual performance is protected,” per the product’s official website.
Our take: with the busy (and sometimes reckless) lifestyles people have nowadays, it’s easy to take eye health for granted. Good thing quercetin will help offset that.
We also like the inclusion of 100 grams of bilberry extract per serving.
Vision support product manufacturers claim this ingredient helps improve night vision and boost retinal health.
Hard evidence: the British fighter pilots consumed bilberry jam during World War II to help them hold off the opposition at night.
We say SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA’s bilberry extract and Vitamin B1 components are a formidable tandem in improving your night vision.
This supplement also has 100 milligrams each of gamma tocopherol, grape seed extract, and black currant extract per serving. It also has 10 micrograms of selenium for every three capsules.
“These natural and highly-effective ingredients, along with all the other powerful antioxidants in Eye Optimization Complex, protect against a myriad of environmental hazards that could potentially damage your eyesight,” per SAN Nutrition’s official website.
These four components are common eye support ingredients. Like the manufacturer said, they will help neutralize the environmental elements which may affect eye health.
Plus, the 100 milligrams of alpha lipoic acid (ALA) per serving will help support “proper retinal health” in tandem with SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA’s Vitamin C content, per the manufacturer’s official website.
We like that.
Finally, this supplement has the usual eye support ingredients zeaxanthin (one milligram per serving), lutein (10 milligrams per serving), and piperine (two milligrams per serving).
Zeaxanthin and lutein help filter out excessive ultraviolet (UV) light from the eyes.
In addition, they protect the retina from “light-induced damage and age-related macular degeneration,” per the SAN Nutrition’s official website.
As for piperine, it’s an insurance policy more than anything else.
Also known as black pepper extract, this is a common absorption-enhancing ingredient in many bodybuilding supplements.
With that, expect improved nutrient uptake and better overall results.
All in all, SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA is a tremendous vision support ingredient from top to bottom.
We guarantee it will not only improve your vision, but your overall quality of life as well.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), 200 mg: Vitamin C is a bona fide game changer. This vitamin acts as a powerful antioxidant which regulates eye blood vessel health. An impressive 333 percent of the daily value is a sure bet, folks.
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl), 12 mg: This SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA’s insane 800 percent of the daily value for Vitamin B1 will help improve your night vision, for sure.
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), 10 mg: Vitamin B2 helps improve overall vision and ward off eye fatigue. This is a crucial component for individuals who work in front of the computer all day long. We’re certain an awesome 588 percent of the daily value for Vitamin B2 will go a long way.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 12 mg: When you consume this product’s impressive 600 percent of the daily value for Vitamin B6, you keep age-related macular degeneration at bay.
- Selenium (as sodium selenate), 10 mcg: A mineral and common vision product ingredient which helps ward off age-related macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Taurine, 500 mg: SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA’s main ingredient. This powerful eye antioxidant helps stop diabetic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration dead in their tracks. Taurine also helps regulate the retina’s elimination of waste.
- Quercetin, 300 mg: An antioxidant which helps offset oxidative stress as a result of poor nutrition, stress, and environmental factors.
- Alpha lipoic acid, 100 mg: A nutrient which helps keep free radicals and cataracts at bay. Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) also helps ensure good, long-term eye health.
- Blackberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus)(25 percent anthocyanins), 100 mg: A woody shrub and popular eye health ingredient which helps reduce eye fatigue, improve blood flow, and boost night vision. Great inclusion in SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA.
- Gamma tocopherol (from mixed tocopherols), 100 mg: Simply known as Vitamin E, this ingredient is yet another powerful antioxidant which helps ward off cataracts, inflammation, and age-related macular degeneration.
- Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera)(95 percent proanthocyanidins)(seeds), 100 mg: Helps improve eye capillary and blood vessel strength. This ingredient is a solid source of polyphenols for increased protection against inflammation.
- Alpha tocopherol (from mixed tocopherols), 16 mg: Another Vitamin E source which helps ward off age-related macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Lutein (standardized extract)(Tagetes erecta, Lycium barbarum, Piper nigrum), 10 mg: An antioxidant which helps offset the detrimental effects of too much sun exposure and poor nutrition on ocular health.
- Piperine (standardized extract)(Tagetes erecta, Lycium barbarum, Piper nigrum), 10 mg: Also known as black pepper extract, this ingredient “boosts the bioavailability of other nutrients” in SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA, per its official website.
- Zeaxanthin (standardized extract)(Tagetes erecta, Lycium barbarum, Piper nigrum), 1 mg: A macular component which helps filter out excessive sunlight for optimal eye health.
There you have it, folks.
It sure seems to us SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA will do what it sets out to do improve your eye health, and, consequently, your quality of life.
Long story short, it is an excellent vision support product from top to bottom.
We say this because it is a virtual clone of the aforementioned Jarrow Formulas Vision Optimizer (their ingredients are almost identical), a product which we gave a near-perfect grade.
Just about the only differences are the SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA’s piperine (black pepper extract) component and Jarrow Formulas Vision Optimizer’s inclusion of Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis).
Other than these, they’re virtually the same.
Mere coincidence? We hope so.
Like we said, you can’t go wrong with SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA’s insane vitamin content.
Vision support products place a heavy emphasis on antioxidants for more results. This one is no exception.
Since this supplement is teeming with vitamins, it will also help fill those nutrition gaps and improve long-term health.
Using taurine (500 milligrams per serving) was also a good move. Who would’ve thought this popular pre-workout and post-workout ingredient also acts as an eye antioxidant?
On that note, if you’re already taking pre-workout and post-workout supplements, an additional dose of taurine from SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT will boost your results at the gym and improve your eye health.
Talk about a great bargain, folks.
As for the rest of the components, they just come together – we say quercetin, alpha lipoic acid (ALA), bilberry extract, lutein, piperine, and zeaxanthin will work synergistically to your advantage.
We also give props to the manufacturer for great transparency – it divulges all of the ingredient amounts.
No shady proprietary blends, either. Good job.
Just about the only disadvantage is the this SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA’s lack of reputation – it’s a relatively new product, so not too many people know about it.
We say they should. The sooner, the better.
SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA Benefits
SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Boosts visual perception and performance
- Improves visual clarity and contrast
- Protects the eyes from artificial high-energy light sources
- Helps improve retinal and macular health
- Proven natural ingredients
We agree with all of these claims. SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA is sure to give you a fast return on your investment.
Who Takes It?
Only healthy individuals over the age of 18 who wish to boost long-term eye health, improve quality of life, and achieve their daily fitness goals may supplement with SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA.
Any Side Effects?
While SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA has no glaring side effects, please consult your physician if you feel doubtful about any of its ingredients.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA Summary
- Impressive ingredients. Covers just about all of the bases for optimal eye health.
- Mega doses of vitamins. Teeming with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and B Vitamins for better long-term vision.
- Extra health benefits. Large vitamin doses great for filling nutritional gaps and boosting overall health.
- Natural, plant-based ingredients. Doesn’t get any better than this.
- Has piperine. Helps improve nutrient uptake for superior results.
- Great transparency. Manufacturer reveals all of the ingredients. Bravo.
- No fillers. Awesome.
- Unknown reputation. Not as known as other big-name vision support products.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 90-Capsule Bottle (30-Day Supply): $24.74
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA
If you’re looking for a natural and comprehensive vision support product, SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA is the one, folks.
The natural, plant-based ingredients and mega vitamin doses speak for themselves.
Not only will you improve your vision with this product, but it will also help boost your long-term health.
Count on it.
We highly recommend you buy SAN EYE & VISION SUPPORT FORMULA. When you do, expect better eye health and a better quality of life.