Hey, ever heard of a vision supplement with excellent carotenoid bioavailability?
If you want these awesome antioxidants to work to their maximum potential, your eyes have to absorb them efficiently.
Enter BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD – an eye support product like no other.
Buckle up and enjoy the review, as usual.
About BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD
BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD “provides your eyes an essential array of carotenoids in order to support and maintain optimal eye health,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Powerful antioxidant content. Courtesy of lutein, zeaxanthin, and asataxanthin.
- Excellent bioavailability. Look no further than its omega-3 ALA component as the reason.
- High in vitamin D. One hundred percent of the daily value.
BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD Supplement Facts (60 Capsules)
|Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60 Servings
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||2%|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.2 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||0.3 mcg||5%|
|Omega-3 ALA (alpha-linoleic acid) from Perilla (Perilla frutescens) seed extract||200 mg||**|
|Lutein (from Marigold extract)||10 mg||**|
|Zanthin® Astaxanthin Complex (Haematococcus pluvialis algae extract)||2 mg||**|
|Zeaxanthin (from Marigold extract)||1 mg||**|
|Other Ingredients: Perilla seed extract, Hypromellose, Sunflower phospholipids, Sunflower seed oil, Spice extract|
|Serving instructions: Take 1 capsule per day, with or without food.|
Supports And Maintains Healthy Eyes
We’ve sized up hundreds of bodybuilding supplements here on B5.
Believe us, we’ve seen our share of products which killed it.
When it comes to vision supplements, we love those which are comprehensive – those which pull out all the stops, if you will.
One such product which first comes to mind is 21st Century Healthy Eyes With Lutein – its balanced vitamin and mineral arsenal is a sure thing, folks.
Another one is SOLGAR Bilberry Eyebright Complex Plus Lutein, whose rich antioxidant and impressive ingredient profile will boost your eye health, for sure.
Let’s see if BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD is up to the daunting task.
This product “provides you eyes an essential array of carotenoids in order to support and maintain optimal eye health,” per its official website.
Our first impression: BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD combines non-traditional and traditional ingredients for improved eye health.
The manufacturer lays out the facts from the get-go: age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is “the leading cause of vision loss and blindness,” per its official website.
We won’t argue with that.
The company enumerates three causes of AMD:
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight/not wearing sunglasses
- Low macular pigment density
- Vision damage as a result of oxidative stress
The solution? Carotenoids acting as “Sunglasses From Within,” per BE WHOLE’s official website.
We love it – that’s one of the catchiest phrases for a vision supplement we’ve seen.
These carotenoids are zeaxanthin, lutein, and astaxanthin.
They are common in many eye health supplements, but only a select few include all three.
We’re stoked BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD is one of them.
These three carotenoids increase “macular pigment density,” “help protect the eye from light-induced damage,” and “act as ‘internal sunglasses’ that protect the visual cells within the retina,” per BE WHOLE’s official website.
Wow. Looks like this product will render sunglasses obsolete, won’t it?
Seriously, now: you still need your sunglasses to protect your eyes from excessive ultraviolet rays.
It’s always better to dwell on the safe side – enhanced vision protection coming from your sunglasses and BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD is the way to go.
Ask any opthalmologist, folks.
The manufacturer stresses the antioxidant prowess of carotenoids – it helps stifle oxidative stress and free radical activity.
Just so you know, many vision supplements place a premium on antioxidants – this emphasis is the key to excellent, long-term eye health.
Here’s the key: BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD’s carotenoids are not your ordinary antioxidants.
“They are among the few antioxidants that can cross the blood-retina barrier and concentrate within the eye and brain,” per its official website.
“In fact, when you consume these carotenoids, your body will naturally assimilate them into the eye due to their excellent bioavailability and antioxidant capacity within the eyes,” per the same source.
The secret of their impressive bioavailability?
Two hundred milligrams of omega-3 fatty acids from Verilla Perilla seed extract per serving.
“Carotenoids are fat-soluble by nature, which means they must be in the presence of fats in order to be dissolved, absorbed, and assimilated,” per the company’s website.
Plus, the folks at BE WHOLE stress ALA omega-3 helps ward off inflammation in the eyes and entire body for optimum health.
With that, you can be sure BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD’s carotenoid trifecta packs a serious wallop.
Count on it.
This supplement also has the vitamin trio of vitamin D, vitamin B2, and vitamin B12.
Honestly, vitamin D is rare in vision products – it’s not as common as vitamin C and vitamin E (two powerful eye antioxidants).
Well, some health experts say vitamin D helps keep retinal inflammation and age-related macular degeneration (AMD) at bay.
Not only that, but it also helps improve cardiovascular health, ward off nasty free radicals, and strengthen bones.
Those are great health benefits, if you ask us.
With those in mind, we’re glad BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD has 400 IU of vitamin D per serving (equal to 100 percent of the daily value) – we’re sure it will go a long way.
Another key ingredient is 0.2 mg of vitamin B2 (riboflavin) per capsule.
This is a bona fide rare vision support product component – vitamin B2 is known more for its energy-boosting and immune-system-regulating benefits.
However, the University of Maryland Medical Center says vitamin B2 is “important for normal vision.”
“Early studies suggest that riboflavin might help prevent cataracts (and) damage to the lens of the eye,” per the same source.
We love that.
The downside: BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD has only 10 percent of the daily value for riboflavin.
That’s not a high value, that’s for sure.
On the other hand, BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD’s vitamin B12 content (just five percent of the daily value) is bordering on irrelevant.
So, if you want to reap the full benefits of vitamin B2 and vitamin B12, might as well buy a separate multivitamin.
You can tell right off the bat BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD relies mostly on its three carotenoids (lutein, zeaxanthin, and astaxanthin) and omega-3 ALA fatty acid content.
Will they work?
Many customers swear by it – we’re sure you will, too.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Total fat, 0.5 g: BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD is not a significant source of fats at a paltry two percent of the daily value (a value of five percent or less is low).
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol), 400 IU: This supplement puts its trust in an impressive 100 percent of the daily value for vitamin D, which is rare among vision products. This component helps ward off retinal inflammation and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 0.2 mg: It turns out riboflavin may help ward off cataracts and eye lens damage. Ten percent of the daily value may not be of much help, though.
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), 0.3 mcg: Some experts believe vitamin B12 helps protect the lens and keep cataracts at bay. However, BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD’s vitamin B12 content is just a scant five percent of the daily value.
- Omega-3 ALA (alpha-linoleic acid) from Perilla (Perilla frutescens) seed extract, 200 mg: “This highly concentrated source of omega-3 ALA has been shown to maximize the absorption of astaxanthin, lutein, and zeaxanthin,” per the manufacturer’s official website. It also helps keep inflammation at bay.
- Lutein (from marigold extract), 10 mg: A carotenoid which helps neutralize the effects of excessive ultraviolet light exposure and poor nutrition on the eyes.
- Zanthin Astaxanthin Complex (Haematococcus pluvialis algae extract), 2 mg: “A potent carotenoid that is shown to prevent light-induced damage, photoreceptor cell damage, ganglion cell damage, and damage to the neurons of the inner-retinal layers,” per BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD’s official website.
- Zeaxanthin (from Marigold extract), 1 mg: A carotenoid which helps protect the eyes from ultraviolet light. As an antioxidant, it helps stop free radical activity dead in its tracks.
After a thorough analysis, it’s clear the main stars of BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD are its carotenoid and omega-3 ALA content.
Like we said, if you’re keen on buying a vision supplement, better make sure they’re teeming with antioxidants for best results.
The powerful trio of lutein, zeaxanthin, and astaxanthin is sure to give you a fast return on your investment.
The manufacturer insists these carotenoids (plant pigments) have outstanding bioavailability and antioxidant prowess.
We’re not going to argue with that.
To top things off, BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD has omega-3 ALA from Verilla Perilla seed extract, which helps improve carotenoid absorption and protection against inflammation.
As for this supplement’s vitamin arsenal, 100 percent of the daily value for vitamin D trumps those of vitamin B2 (10 percent of the daily value) and vitamin B12 (five percent of the daily value) by mile.
With that in mind, we have stumbled upon one of the few vision products which rely on vitamin D.
Expect enhanced protection against retinal inflammation and age-related macular degeneration (AMD) as a result.
Don’t forget about better heart health, increased antioxidant protection, and stronger bones, too.
We also laud the manufacturer for excellent transparency – it divulges all of the ingredient amounts.
No fillers and shady proprietary blends, either.
BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD also enjoys a stellar reputation among customers – they say it works. Period.
Just about the only downside is the somewhat unpleasant aftertaste of the capsules.
Nevertheless, you are sure to enjoy tremendous eye health benefits (from powerful plant-based carotenoids at that) from BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD.
Count on it.
BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD Name Benefits
BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Acts as a shield which protects the eyes
- Ramps up macular pigment density
- Shields the eyes from excessive ultraviolet light
- Protects eyes from oxidative stress
We agree with all of these claims. BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD’s impressive carotenoid and omega-3 fatty acid content will take your eye health to the next level.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD for healthy individuals who want to boost long-term eyesight, achieve their fitness goals, and improve their overall quality of life.
Any Side Effects?
While BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD has no glaring side effects, please consult your physician if you feel doubtful about any of its ingredients.
BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD Summary
- Impressive plant-based ingredients. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Powerful antioxidant content. Courtesy of lutein, zeaxanthin, and astaxanthin components.
- Has Omega-3 ALA. For improved bioavailability and increased protection against inflammation.
- High vitamin D level. One hundred percent of the daily value.
- Clean ingredients. No fillers whatsoever. Awesome.
- Excellent transparency. Manufacturer reveals all of the ingredient amounts. Nice.
- Great reputation. Customers swear by it.
- So-so aftertaste. Just about this product’s only weakness.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 60-Capsule Bottle (60-Day Supply): $35.00
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD
If you’re keen on enhancing your antioxidant protection for better eye health, you should consider buying BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD.
The impressive carotenoid, Omega-3 ALA, and vitamin D content speaks for itself.
Seriously, it’s an awesome supplement in almost all aspects.
We highly recommend you buy BE WHOLE Eye Pro MD and reap its awesome benefits today.