Naturade has been delivering “innovative, natural products” since 1926.
Nineteen Twenty-Six! Anno domini!
In less than a decade, they’ll be hitting the century mark, a rare feat in the supplement industry, considering that most supplement companies usually get dismantled by a multi-million dollar lawsuit or fine within their first few years.
So what’s the secret, Naturade? What have you been hiding from us all these years?
Could it be: Vitali-T-Aid!
Is Vitali-T-Aid the real deal or Naturade’s first supplement slip-up? Let’s hit the review to find out:
Manufactured by Naturade, Vitali-T-Aid is a mainstream libido enhancer that takes the manly approach on boosting sex: Increasing “free” test levels. And despite its 7-ingredient formula, Vitali-T-Aid seems to do this with only one herbal ingredient. Formula notes:
- Testofen® Fenugreek Extract: The leading ingredient in this formula runs by the name of Testofen, a potent 50% saponins fenugreek extract.
- Male Wellness Blend: “Wellness” comes in the form of DHT-reducing prostate protection, assuming the 100 mg dosage sufficiently covers the blend’s ingredients.
- Choose Wisely: The standard price of Vitali-T-Aid is ~$35, on the higher end for a simple Fenugreek supplement. Look around the web for cheaper prices (or better products!)
Vitali-T-Aid Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Testofen® (Fenugreek PE 50% Fenuside™)||600 mg|
|Male Wellness Blend||100 mg|
|Saw Palmetto Berry, Astragalus Root, Phytosterol (40% Beta Sitosterol), Panax Ginseng Root, Tribulus terrestris extract 45% Saponins, L-Arginine|
Gelatin Capsules (Gelatin, Water, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Men take two (2) capsules daily on an empty stomach with a full glass of water.
Vitali-T-Aid triples down on Testofen, spends the loose change on a few low-dose herbs & compounds.
One thing we’re grateful for: Vitali-T-Aid at least reveals the Testofen dosage, a hefty 600 mg that’s quite simply *finger-kiss* delizioso. Then it sets aside a meager 100 mg for the remaining 6 ingredients… resulting in a collective whyyy from all of us here at Best5.
Let’s see if Vitali-T-Aid has any answers for us, starting with:
Testofen Fenugreek Extract
There are two reasons for men to supplement Fenugreek:
- To increase “free” testosterone levels
- To give your sweat a manly, maple syrupy smell
The best way to describe Fenugreek’s natural flavor: Maple syrup blended with celery. And the flavor becomes apparent when you sweat & urinate. But take the smell as a positive sign: It means that fenugreek is working, inhibiting 5-alpha reductase to limit T conversion to DHT while also amplifying your sex drive & athletic performance.
Lately, Fenugreek has essential become a staple T-booster ingredient to manufactured male enhancers, but Vitali-T-Aid ups its Fenugreek game by supplying the patented Testofen extract at a hefty 600 mg. Vurry noice, doods.
Male Wellness Blend
First things first: 100 mg is weak sauce.
This isn’t enough milligrams to cover one of the Male Wellness Blend’s ingredients, let alone all 6 of them. Regardless, let’s see what we’re working with here:
- Saw Palmetto Berry – Inhibits DHT conversion for more T, less DHT
- Astragalus Root – Traditional Chinese herb, may support sperm quality
- Beta Sitosterol – Inhibits DHT conversion, often used for prostate protection
- Panax Ginseng Root – Revitalizing herb for mental & physical performance
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract – Not a T-booster but a potent male sex enhancer
- L-Arginine – Popular N.O. boosting amino acid, often used in PWO supplements
An altogether weak cast for testosterone boosting, but valuable for their prostate protection against excess DHT levels–a common side effect of excess T levels.
Remove the Male Wellness Blend and what do you have?
600 mg of Testofen Fenugreek Extract.
Keep the Male Wellness Blend and you have: 600 mg Testofen Fenugreek Extract plus 6 ingredients sharing a meager 100 mg, an average of 16.7 mg per ingredient. In other words, just 600 mg Testofen Fenugreek Extract. Thus:
Vitali-T-Aid is a straight Fenugreek extract more so than a diverse, synergetic T-booster supplement.
Perhaps with the upside of delivering some additional male wellness potential, but on the whole… nah, Vitali-T-Aid is simply Fenugreek. Which isn’t entirely a bad thing, particularly if you’ve been hoping to try out a premium quality extract of the T-booster. Yet, then we have to ask: Why go for Vitali-T-Aid at $34.99 per bottle when you can get an advertised Fenugreek supplement for less than half that price? For less than a third of that price?
Treat your man bits with the respect & effort they deserve, dammit!
The listed benefits touted by Vitali-T-Aid:
- Supports natural increases of free testosterone in men
- Helps boost sex drive & performance
The box’s emphasis resides in the yellow “HELPS INCREASE LIBIDO with clinically studied Testofen®”–indicating this product’s reliance on Fenugreek to deliver its benefits, which can both be attributed to the herb. However, we wouldn’t include the independent benefits of each ingredient in the Male Wellness Blend, given the proprietary blend’s weak dosage.
Who Takes It?
Generic Booster Buyers. Vitali-T-Aid is a Walgreens class of T-booster, which isn’t to talk ish on either Walgreens or Vitali-T-Aid (Walgreens sells some good stuff), but suggests that this is a supplement geared more towards the OTC market of male health than the more elitist bodybuilder demographics.
Any Side Effects?
None reported. Nor do we expect any side effects, given the safety ratings of Vitali-T-Aid’s ingredients as well as the generally positive customer reviews relating either improvements in libido & energy or no effects whatsoever, which are probably better than side effects.
- Quality Fenugreek. Despite the controversy, Testofen still qualifies as premium.
- Prostate Protection. Pending the bioefficacy of the Male Wellness Blend.
- Low Dosage. 100 mg doesn’t cut it for this mix of herbs & compounds.
- Prop Blend. Hiding the allocation of that 100 mg doesn’t help either.
- Junk Additives. But at least the pills look nice & blue!
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $34.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Buying through Amazon & other major online retailers may reward you with cheaper Vitali-T-Aid orders, nearly chopping the price in half under certain sellers.
Final Word on Vitali-T-Aid
Save your money by either spending it on: A) a cheaper, more direct Fenugreek supplement, or B) a more sophisticated test booster that works. Granted, Vitali-T-Aid does have the upside of delivering decent prostate protection. We’re just not gambling on it.