There are 2 reasons to supplement Tribulus:
- You want to naturally boost T levels
- You want to get your sexy-time mojo flowing
Well, we’ve got good news and bad news for you: Tribulus does not naturally boost T levels, despite what everyone keeps telling you. Which might come as a shock considering that this herb is in fricking every formula with “T-booster” on its label.
Oh, sorry. That was the “bad news.” The good news:
Tribulus definitely makes you horny.
ALLMAX Nutrition puts their name to the test with TRIBX90, which sports a maximized extract Tribulus Terrestris–the most popular herb in T-booster stacks. In fact, this herb is so popular that TRIBX90 doesn’t screw around with anything else, supplying only Tribulus. Formula notes:
- Potent Tribulus: Compared to other Tribulus Terrestris extracts, TRIBX90’s extract is damn near twice as potent with its 90% standard.
- Not a T-Booster: According to the research, Tribulus might be a misfire on testosterone boosting for most men (& women).
- Side Effect Risk: Having one of the most potent extracts of Tribulus isn’t without its risks and TRIBX90 might be a tad bit riskier than other Tribulus carriers.
TRIBX90 Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
Servings Per Container: 90
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
(standardized to 90% saponins [675 mg])
Gelatin, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Ink (Titanium Dioxide).
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
TRIBX90 is 1 capsule of Tribulus times 90.
Ding! There goes the light bulb.
In a world of shady supplements, you can’t fault these guys for false advertising: The exact content of their product is explicitly detailed in the title—with exception to the inordinate amount of “Other Ingredients” on that label.
But we’ll get to those “Other Ingredients” in the analysis. For now, let’s see how Tribulus ranks as a “Natural Testosterone Booster”:
Tribulus Terrestris, 750 mg
Many T-booster stacks carry Tribulus Terrestris.
Yet, there’s one problem with this: Tribulus Terrestris does not boost T.
The herb might indirectly aid T status—particularly among older men with low T levels—but, according to the research, Tribulus’ benefits on sex hormones don’t seem to extend beyond this demographic. And it’s not just T that fails the test:
- In a wide-scale review of the herb, researchers found that there wasn’t enough evidence to suggest that Tribulus helps muscle mass, strength, or T—even when combined with strength training. In conclusion, the authors stated that “a temporary placebo effect” might promote the perception of this “T-booster” working.
But what about TRIBX90’s Tribulus? TRIBX90’s Tribulus doesn’t necessarily adhere to these studies, because it’s by far one of the most potent Tribulus extracts available—supplying upwards of 90% furastanolic saponins, the bio-active constituents of Tribulus. Most quality Tribulus extracts supply around 40-45% saponins, so TRIBX90’s doubly potent extract is interesting. Especially at this hefty 750 mg dosage.
Perhaps you’ve tried Tribulus before or you’ve tried a T-booster stack that contains Tribulus, which is likely considering how popular the plant is in T-booster formulas.
If the initial Tribulus experience didn’t impress you, then TRIBX90 might be the next step. Because at this potency, you’ll know for sure whether or not Tribulus works. It doesn’t get much better than 90% saponins.
With that in mind, we’re cautious:
- Typical Tribulus extracts are fairly safe & stable, but this double potent extract is uncharted territory. Perhaps it’ll double your chances of boosting T & enhancing performance, or perhaps it’ll double your risk of side effects. Or perhaps it’ll completely negate the benefits of Tribulus. It’s hard to say.
Additionally, the needlessly long list of “Other Ingredients” compared to this one-ingredient formula makes TRIBX90’s Tribulus look like an FD&C coated mess. We don’t like these in any formula, but they’re especially apparent here.
The final selling point of this T-booster is that its Tribulus is harvested by hand “at peak season (just one specific month of the whole year!) to ensure the absolute highest levels of total concentrated alkaloids”—which, if this is actually a unique attribute to TESTX90’s Tribulus, then this might give TESTX90 an edge in the Trib market.
If not, then, well… prepare to remain unimpressed by this herb.
With one herb on the roster, there’s only so much TRIBX90 can claim. The exact benefits that the manufacturers claim are:
- Naturally boosts T
- Enhances sexual libido for men & women
- Ultra concentrated Bulgarian species
In other words, this specific Bulgarian-grown species of Tribulus can naturally boost T & enhance sexual libido for both doods & doodettes. While nothing in the research suggests that Tribulus effectively boosts T, it does work as a major sex enhancer—possibly boosting athletic energy as well.
Who Takes It?
Tribulus Triers. As in men & women who want to try out straight Tribulus. Because if you’re unsure whether or not Tribulus is for you, then what better way to find out than to take a straight high-potent Tribulus supp like TRIBX90?
Any Side Effects?
The reported side effects of this product are fairly unique, varying from person-to-person. The most common side effects relate to:
- Upset Stomach
But there’s also been a few reports of withdrawal side effects from users who used TRIBX90 for a long period of time, then abruptly stopped using. This seems a testament to TRIBX90’s extreme Tribulus potency.
Our recommendation: Stick with one daily capsule before upping to two daily servings to monitor how well your body interacts with TRIBX90’s 90% saponins.
- Libido Booster. The “feel goods” are strong with this one
- Potent Extract. Perhaps the most potent Tribulus available.
- Affordable. Some retailers sell this Trib pretty cheap.
- Not a T-booster. It might boost T for some, but it’s doubtful.
- Other Ingredients. The long list of additives is painfully ironic.
- Side Effects. Likely due to the extreme potency here.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $17.98
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on TRIBX90
90 capsules of a 90% saponins extract of Tribulus… That makes TRIBX90, like, a double entendre or something! But we’ll tell you what it doesn’t make TRIBX90: A T-booster. Instead, take it for what it is, which is an extremely potent sample of Tribulus. Or take one our BEST for TEST boosters if you’re adamant on boosting that T.