Don’t let the blue design fool you.
These aren’t your standard “blue pill” male enhancement …pills.
In fact, these pills aren’t even blue. They’re brownish, greenish, Earthly colored, and you want to know why? Because these male enhancement pills are au naturale, baby. That’s all natural ingredients in all natural, clean capsule containers. Better ingredients, better pizza. BABY.
And best of all: these all natural caps are filled with all natural, EFFECTIVE testosterone boosters. Meaning that unlike your standard male enhancement pills, these male enhancement pills actually work.
Now, let’s read the TestoTEK review, so we can tell you all about it.
About TestoTEK v2.0
Brought by TEK Naturals, TestoTEK v2.0 is a “Natural Booster” plain and simple that promises to boost your testosterone the safe and easy way. Safe: 100% natural ingredients. Easy: All you need to do is swallow a few capsules every day. What else could you ask for? Formula notes:
- D-Aspartic Acid: That’s right, baby. D-Aspartic Acid is in the house, and at a sizable 2,000 mg per serving. Even in 2018, DAA remains a testosterone boosting powerhouse.
- Herbal Extracts: The remaining ingredients range from high quality herbal extracts to …well, oyster extract. No need to worry over unnatural ingredients or any side effects.
- Organic Nu-Flow®: The ingredients aren’t the only thing that’s natural about this formula. TestoTEK even supplies its formula in all natural capsule containers.
TestoTEK v2.0 Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||2000 IU (50 mcg) (500% DV)|
|Vitamin K (as Menaquinone)||50 mcg (62% DV)|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||20 mg (1,176% DV)|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg (2,500% DV)|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg (100% DV)|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||25 mg (167% DV)|
|D-Aspartic Acid||2000 mg|
|Mucuna Pruriens (Std. to 40% L-Dopa)||175 mg|
|Stinging Nettle Root 4:1||100 mg|
|Fenugreek (Std. to 50% Saponins)||75 mg|
|Oyster Body Extract||70 mg|
|Siberian Ginseng||50 mg|
Vegetable Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Organic Nu-Flow®
4 Pills Daily, 120 total pills for 30 days.
TestoTEK v2.0 Natural Booster targets both total and free testosterone levels via potent herbal extracts and compounds.
Nothing spikes the dopamine more than seeing D-Aspartic Acid featured in a testosterone booster supplement. If you want to boost testosterone, you take DAA. Plain and simple. However, before we dive into the meat of this formula, let’s first check out the vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin D – A Best5 favorite testosterone booster, Vitamin D is essentially to testosterone levels (although no one knows quite why or how). Basically, no D = no T.
- Vitamin K – When vitamin K levels decline, test decreases. Human evidence for K is weak, but some animal research suggests it might help with T
- B Vitamins – Specifically, vitamins B2, B5 (pantothenic acid), and B6. Only B6 is helpful here. And TestoTEK supplies a lot of B6, although in an inferior form that doesn’t work as well. (P-5-P is better; nature identical is tops.)
- Zinc – Sitting at the #2 spot on our BIG List of T-Boosters, Zinc plays a direct role in testosterone synthesis. For the mineral sweating athlete, Zinc supplementation is key to maintaining energy and vitality levels.
We’re off to an awesome start here with these testosterone boosting vitamins and minerals. But the real TestoTEK formula is below.
TestoTEK Review: Ingredients
D-Aspartic Acid – 2,000 mg is a solid dose for a solid testosterone booster. D-Aspartic Acid is perhaps the best testosterone booster for its well-documented effects on total testosterone production. One study has shown DAA to boost testosterone by 42% in only 12 days.
Mucuna Pruriens Std. Extract – Another top testosterone boosting ingredient, Mucuna pruriens is a strange, furry plant, supplying the precursor (L-DOPA) to dopamine and increasing LH and FSH signalling for testosterone production.Stinging Nettle Root 4:1 – Stinging Nettle might work for testosterone gains. However, the research just isn’t fully there yet to substantiate this claim. Even so, Nettle is a great herb for prostate health, benefiting men aged 30+.
Fenugreek Std. Extract – A popular testosterone boosting seed extract, especially among bodybuilders for its potential benefits on muscle recovery. This Fenugreek extract is standardized for 50% saponins, Fenugreek’s bio-active compounds. Not too shabby, dood. Even though the dosage needs improvement, and fenugreek can deplete DHT that is another key manly hormone.
Oyster Body Extract – As the richest dietary source of Zinc, oyster in its raw form is a bona fide natural testosterone booster. However, Oyster extract doesn’t quite make sense, especially given TestoTEK’s Zinc content above.
Siberian Ginseng – Questionably one of the better adaptogens for ergogenic muscle gains and athletic performance. While we’re somewhat partial to Rhodiola rosea for adaptogenic performance enhancement, Siberian ginseng may benefit male health as well.
With all the craze surrounding hybrid test-booster formulas that boost testosterone, enhance focus, and do your taxes, it’s nice to see a testosterone booster that puts all of its effort into one thing: boosting testosterone. And that’s exactly what TestoTEK does with its 100% natural testosterone boosting formula.
Of the testosterone boosters chosen, four top our BIG List: D-Aspartic Acid, Zinc, Mucuna Pruriens, and Vitamin D. (Only one missing: Boron.) Through various bio-pathways, these ingredients may increase total testosterone levels, which see a gradual decrease following a man’s 30th birthday.
- One big problem though is that DAA is a sex-hormone booster that also includes female hormones.
So you gotta take DAA along with an estrogen blocker, such as luteolin. But there is no estrogen-blocker in TestoTek, so those girly levels might rise along with T, cancelling out your manly gains.
The remaining herbal extracts — Fenugreek, Nettle, Siberian Ginseng — help increase free testosterone levels via inhibiting enzymes and proteins responsible for binding or converting testosterone to inactive states.
And these ingredients all come in good forms with exception to Siberian Ginseng and vitamin B6 (which should be P-5-P) and that damned crappy, indigestion-inducing Zinc Oxide.
The biggest question with TestoTek is its questionably low dosages for each ingredient listed below Stinging Nettle. For Siberian ginseng, 50 mg definitely isn’t enough. For Fenugreek, it’s questionable, given the seed’s potent extract.
Aside from that, TestoTEK v2.0 is a decent natural testosterone boosting formula, especially for the men affected age-related testosterone decline.
TestoTEK v2.0 Benefits
The Amazon listing for TestoTEK has the most fun health benefit claims for this testosterone boosting supplement:
- Allow You to Pack On Lean Muscle Mass Fast
- Transform Your Body Into A Fat Burning Machine
- Catapult Your Libido and Sex Drive
- Improve Your Stamina and Bedroom Performance
- Eliminate Fatigue and Supercharge Your Energy Levels
Despite the hyperbolic language (“transform,” “catapult,” “supercharge,” etc.), TestoTek does have the potential for modest testosterone increases. Whether or not that brings about the results claimed remains hazy at best.
Who Takes It?
Men Aged 30+. While younger bodybuilder men may appreciate the increases in free testosterone expression, TestoTEK knowingly targets the older male crowd, as demonstrated by their “satisfied customers” testimonials:
Any Side Effects?
That’s the best part about an all natural, clean supplement: the risk of side effects is loooow. But when you use crappy Zinc Oxide, chances of digestive side effects will get a lot higher, regardless of what kind of supplement it is in. In any case, on the whole, customer reviews range from really good to really bad for TestoTEK. However, even for the really bad reviews, mentions of side effects are practically non-existent. With exception to a report of “funny smelling pee.” (Thanks for that, Fenugreek.)
TestoTEK v2.0 Review Summary
- Best5 Favs. D-Aspartic Acid, Zinc, Mucuna Pruriens, and Vitamin D.
- Premium Extracts. Potent, herbal extracts for enhanced bio-activity.
- All Natural. Clean ingredients and clean, organic capsules.
- Non-Proprietary. TestoTEK does away with the proprietary blend nonsense.
- No estrogen blocker. Big DAA means estrogen boosts too
- Zinc Oxide. Zinc is so important for manliness, why use the cheap, hard-to-absorb kind?
- Questionable Dosages. A few ingredients need their doses upped.
Pricing and Where to Buy
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $74.99
- Available online and in retail stores
You can buy TestoTEK through a few retailers, including Amazon and the manufacturers themselves. Not to be confused with TestoFuel, a somewhat similar testosterone boosting product.
Final Word on TestoTEK v2.0
Safe, natural testosterone boosts. That’s what TestoTEK v2.0 promises. It may deliver some moderate t-boosting activity. Is it the BEST testosterone booster on the market? Not quite — it’s missing that Boron, BRO! And a lot more to be honest. But TestoTek is OK enough for an OK rating in our book.