Guess what, d-bags:
Lifting is great for you and all, but if you do it too much…
THEN YOU’RE FUNKING UP YOUR NUTS, BRO.
Too much exercise equals too much stress equals less T equals smaller nuts equals WEAK LOADS. Therefore, it ain’t enough to simply boost testosterone when you’re boosting testosterone. You also need to control your stress levels and all that shit, too.
That’s why we have T-boosters like TestoFX that claim to boost T, reduce stress, and THEN some.
Or you can just lift less, but, I mean… c’mon…
About TestoFX Loaded
Formulated by the one-and-only AllMax Nutrition, TestoFX Loaded seeks to unlock a “New Era in Testosterone.” We’re not seeing a supplement revolution here, but AllMax Nutrition earns its name here by maximizing all of TestoFX’s ingredients to their high-potency potential. Real quality shit here, BRO! Formula notes:
- 5MTO™: Which stands for 5-STAGE MALE TESTOSTERONE OPTIMIZER, indicating that TestoFX Loaded takes 5 different pathways to optimizing T.
- Top Shelf Ingredients: Judging by the heavy use of the ™ sign and the overwhelming amount of standardizations, TestoFX is using some potent herbage here, brudda mon.
- 284% Increased T: Sound too good to be true? Perhaps it is… All we know, this formula hasn’t been clinically tested… soo, yeeeaaaaaa……. You can’t say that, TestoFX.
TestoFX Loaded Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|TESTOFX™ LOADED 5MTO™ 5-STAGE MALE TESTOSTERONE OPTIMIZER||1,800 mg|
Anti-Cortisol / Pro-Testosterone Complex
SENSORIL™ Ashwagandha Extract (Withania Somnifera) (Root & Leaf) (250 mg) [Std. To 8% Withanolides (20 mg), 32% Oligosaccharides (80 mg), 2% Wiphaferin-A (5 mg)]
Testosterone Impact Amplifier
TestoSURGE™ Double Fermented Extraction (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) (600 mg) [Std. To 80% Grecunin (480 mg)], TRIBX90™ Tribulus Terrestris (240 mg) [Std. To 90% Saponins (216 mg)], Malaysian Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia) (Root) (100:1) (100 mg) [Std. To 22% Eurypeptides (22 mg), 40% Glyco Saponins (40 mg)]
Testosterone Receptor Sensitizer
Sodium-Bound Ultra-Stable Na+ ALA (Na+ Alpha Lipoic Acid) (200 mg), Myo-Inositol (50 mg) [Std. To 98.5% (49.2 mg)]
NovalDIM™ Estrogenic Disposal Agent (DIM-3-3-Di-Indolyl-Methane) (200 mg), Giant Knotweed (Polygonum Cuspidatum) (50 mg) [Std. To 95% Resveratrol (47.5 mg)], BIOPERINE® Black Pepper Extract (Piper Nigrum) (10 mg) [Std. To 95% Piperine (9.5 mg)]
Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa Repens) (Berry) (100 mg) [Std. To 40% Free Fatty Acid Sterols (40 mg)]
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, and FD&C Yellow #6.
|Directions: AllMax Nutrition recommends taking 2 capsules of TestoFX 2 times per day. Make sure to take on an empty stomach with a full glass of water.
Workout Days: Take one serving 30 minutes pre-workout and another serving 30 minutes before bed.
Non-Workout Days: Take one serving upon waking up in the morning and one serving 30 minutes before bedtime.
Cycling: Take TestoFX for 8 weeks on followed by 2 weeks off before cycling again.
The TestoFX brand loads TestoFX Loaded with a shitload of loaded brands.
That’s BROmetrics for ya, bro.
On that note, TestoFX Loaded isn’t quite a fuckton due to its lack of heavy hitters (DAA, Zinc, Mucuna Pruriens, Vitamin D, Boron…), but we’ll take a shitload any day of the week—for 8 weeks on, 2 weeks off…
Now, let’s check out how this 5MTO 5-STAGE MALE TESTOSTERONE OPTIMIZER works:
Cortistrate-II, 250 mg
You know what sucks for muscle building T-gains?
But lucky for you, Cortistrate castrates cortisol. Cuts the hormone right in the nuts before it has a chance to funk up your nuts. This is especially important for overactive athletes who release too much cortisol from too much exercise.
Cortistrate-II derives its power from a high-potent, standardized Ashwagandha brand (Sensoril™), which is an adaptogenic herb shown to increase T & decrease cortisol. The result is a cortisol:testosterone ratio environment that enhances muscle rather than… castrating them (we chose that theme and we’re sticking with it, dammit).
Torodex, 940 mg
This complex focuses primarily on T-gains. Torodex, for all intents and purposes, is the T-boosting complex of this formula. While it lacks the best ingredients for boosting testosterone, what it offers does look goooood:
- Fenugreek. This seed is popular in sports BRO T-boosters not only for its increases in free T levels, but for its benefits on muscle recovery (and sex *wink wink nudge nudge*). And Torodex doesn’t just go with any ol’ Fenugreek extract, instead opting for the quality, standardized Testosurge.
- Tribulus Terrestris. Here’s the thing about Tribulus: We get that many T-boosters love it… but it doesn’t really boost T. Research supports its use among elderly men with low T, but not for the younger BRO mans. Yet, Tribulus still works as an awesome anabolic sex-enhancer (or is it a sex-enhancing anabolic?).
- Tongkat Ali. Another potent sex-enhancer in this trio, Tongkat Ali supports testosterone through a number of angles: Increasing LH, boosting DHEA, decreasing cortisol, inhibiting SHBG… One small study found increases in T by up to 37%.
The sum total here is a LOT of sex-enhancing with a good mix of T-boosts.
Testolock, 250 mg
The idea behind this blend is to “increase your testosterone receptor affinity”—in effect, increasing the bioavailability of your increased T… But we’re not sure the idea matches the reality here.
For one, much of Inositol’s research (in the realm of T) centers on women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome… and much of that research has actually shown decreases in serum testosterone levels. Whether or not Inositol increases testosterone receptor affinity seems pointless if overall T levels are dropped.
Combining Inositol with Alpha Lipoic Acid likens Testolock’s potential to “increase your testosterone receptor affinity,” seeing as the duo has been shown in a study to increase insulin receptor affinity, while ALA alone helps T receptors in muscle tissue… But, even so we’d like more research to validate this ish, bish—ya dig?
Novaldim, 260 mg
If you’re boosting T, you need to reduce E, right?
That’s why Novaldim has these 3 ingredients:
- DIM. Similar to Inositol, DIM used primarily for women’s health, making it just… weird for male health. Additionally, some animal research actually shows decreases in T in certain conditions.
- Giant Knotweed. Ditto here in terms of T, but at least this weed’s Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant, which makes it more promising for T levels. It’s believed to inhibit aromatase enzyme, saving T from conversion to estrogen.
- Bioperine. Not an estrogen blocker, but a wicked awesome nutrient enhancer, yo! Black pepper increases the value of any formula lucky enough to have it.
All-in-all, Novaldim may or may not inhibit estrogen… How’s that for a “conclusion”?
Dihydrozate, 100 mg
Dihydrozate’s purdy controversial as an “Anti-DHT Agent”—namely because DHT is more manlier than T. This doesn’t seem like something we should reduce, right?
The flip-side: Excess DHT is associated with hair loss and prostate issues.
The flippier flip-side: DHT is the primary androgen in the male body (with exception to skeletal muscle tissue).
Regardless, Saw Palmetto shows Anti-DHT promise, and not too much at this 100 mg dosage—so we doubt it’ll send your DHT levels reeling, but still… we always have to second guess blends that focus on reducing DHT.
Want to hear that clever play on words we wrote after the Supp Facts table again?
Here it is, paraphrased: TestoFX Loaded is LOADED.
Loaded with quality trademarked ingredients, loaded with trademarked blends, loaded with standardize herbs, LOADED with MILLIGRAMS, yo. Overall, the TestoFX Loaded formula is LOADED. And this turns out to be a great thing considering how it fuels TestoFX’s well-structured “5MTO™ 5-STAGE MALE TESTOSTERONE OPTIMIZER”:
- Cortistrate-II. Decreases “stress hormone” cortisol for increased muscle gains.
- Amplifies “free” T levels.
- Increases testosterone receptor affinity (theoretically-ish).
- Optimizes the T:Estrogen ratio.
- Inhibits T to DHT conversion.
Combined, these 5 stages don’t just help this T-booster boost T, but they 3-Dimensionally optimize male hormones through addressing 5+ different angles on testosterone.
Strictly from a technical stand-point, TestoFX Loaded’s design is solid: It’s ingredients are potent, adequately-dosed, and well-formulated. AllMax Nutrition cuts no corners here, choosing only the BEST quality extracts backed by BIG dosages.
The (few) drawbacks here: TestoFX Loaded includes a couple questionable ingredients (DIM, Inositol), while missing out on a few fan favorites (Zinc, Boron, DAA, Mucuna Pruriens…) found in elite T-boosting stacks.
From a non-technical stand-point, TestoFX Loaded just seems like the REAL DEAL—its manufacturers are legit, its Supp Facts is full of trademarks, and its website is actually helpful, explaining the intent & purpose for each blend.
TestoFX is giving off some good vibrations, bro.
TestoFX Loaded Benefits
The benefits claimed by AllMax Nutrition are:
- Increased Bioavailable T by 284%
- Decreased Growth-Limiting Cortisol
- Inhibited Estrogen Build-Up
- Potent Anti-Aromatase Activity (Anti-DHT)
For the most part, we can agree with all of these except for that 284% stat.
Where is this coming from?
The full claim states 284% increased “free” T and 376% increased total T—yet, TestoFX hasn’t been clinically tested…
BRO to BRO: TestoFX is definitely pulling a move on you here, but don’t too caught up on it. Based on the clinical research of each ingredient, TestoFX will definitely “Increase Bioavailable T”—depending on your currently active T levels, of course. You can expect the manlier muscle-building metabolism here, just keep the % numbers out of it. Capeesh?
Who Takes It?
Steve Kuclo. The International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB) homie you’re seeing up above endorses this T-booster, and, well… FRICKIN’ LOOK AT HIM. On that note, TestoFX is for the BIG bodybuilders looking to not only sustain T levels, but to build BIG muscles.
Any Side Effects?
With all of these natural, well-tolerated extracts, we’d be surprised if TestoFX Loaded had any negative side effects. Needless to say, T-boosters are for men (not boys and women) and require stricter dosaging and cycling than other supplement categories, so as long as you’re a man and you’re following TestoFX’s directions, you should be fine.
TestoFX Loaded Summary
- 5MTO™. Not one, not two, but five stages of T boosts, baby, yeeaaa.
- Brands on Brands. Trademarked ingredients in trademarked blends yells quality.
- Adequate Dosages. High all-around, but not too high on the questionable compounds.
- Affordable. Not too shabby for a T-booster of this quality.
- DIM, Inositol. These are the questionable compounds we’re talking about.
- Anti-DHT. Not entirely sure we want this, bro.
- Questionable Claim. 284% increased T? Nahhhhh……
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $49.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on TestoFX Loaded
In terms of BROmetrics, TestoFX Loaded is a solid SHITLOAD. Not quite a fuckton, but a well-earned shitload for its shitload quality ingredients and its shitload dosages. Compared to other T-boosters, TestoFX seems especially designed for the BROs with its muscle-fueling, sex-enhancing blends… More importantly, it WORKS in more ways than one (five to be exact).