You gotta Pay to Play, bro.
At first, shooting up hormones and steroids is all fun and games.
That is until your nuts fall off and your bro tanks no longer fit over your massive, voluptuous bitch tits. C’est la vie and shit, man—Game Over… Or is it?
What if we told you that there’s a way to eat your cake AND have it, too…?
Okay, there isn’t, but Propadrol EP comes pretty damn close.
About Propadrol EP
Manufactured by the “been-around-the-block” homies EST Nutrition, Propadrol EP fits into EST’s Elite Performance Series as the supp line’s one-and-only PCT T-Booster. Mixing T-boosts with E-blocks, Propadrol EP seems absolutely necessary for bros who’ve been messing around with their precious hormones. Formula notes:
- Post-Cycle Therapy: Bros will be Bros—meaning they’ll take shit that’s not necessarily “good” for them (i.e. prohormones, steroids). That’s why we have PCT supps to straighten our shit back in order after an intense cycle.
- D-Aspartic Acid: Not only will this PCT offset the potential cycle side effects, but it’ll keep those T-boosts rolling with this awesomely cool T-booster.
- Natural Flavones: Anti-estrogen & anabolic flavones are in, bro—haven’t you heard?? Propadrol EP has them and they’re looking damn good.
Propadrol EP Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30 Servings
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|PROPRIETARY PROPADROL BLEND (Hesperidin, 7-Methoxy-2-Phenyl-4H-Chromen-One)||200 mg|
|METHYL-2A (D-Aspartic Acid & 5-Methyl-7 Methoxy Isoflavone)||3 g|
|Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Blue #1, TiO2|
|Suggested Use: Take 4 capsules once daily. Do NOT exceed the recommended dosage. Use only for a period of 30 days. Wait 90 days prior to using this product again.|
Props to Propadrol EP for these Prop Blends (They actually look good).
Which means a lot considering that we hate prop blends. They go against everything we learned in How to Buy a Good Supplement 101. Even so, Propadrol EP promises a worthy PCT supplement for all you BIG bros, and it might actually deliver.
Check it out:
PROPRIETARY PROPADROL BLEND, 200 mg
If you’re looking for potent anti-aromatase PCT action, this blend is for you.
The two compounds used here: Hesperidin & 7-Methoxyflavone.
Whereas traditional anti-estrogen ingredients, such as Chrysin & 7-Hydroxyflavone, have seen decreasing sales (their oral bioavailabilities suck so bad that they only work when injected directly into the nuts, and, well… screw that), these two Citrus Bioflavonoids have become more popular for their well-researched potency.
But do they WORK??
Yes? Bear in mind that most anti-estrogen research centers on post-menopausal women’s health, but, for all intents and purposes, these compounds look solid for the BROs as well.
METHYL-2A, 3 grams
First things first: When you find yourself a hefty 3 gram dosage of Best5’s Favorite T-Booster, D-Aspartic Acid, you know you’re about to have a good time (although, you’d have an even gooder time with the more potent D-AA-CC form).
But, regardless of form, this shit simply WORKS.
Promising research shows T-boosts upwards of 42% after only 12 days of supplementing DAA, with the potential to take the boosts even further after that.
Topping that off is 5-Methyl-7-Methoxyisoflavone, a naturally-derived anabolic compound that has been shown to decrease catabolic cortisol levels, while increasing protein synthesis—in effect, aiding total muscle gains and decreasing recovery time.
In a nutshell, the METHYL-2A blend is all about boosting direct T synthesis and gaining BIG muscles… We’re almost wondering if you should skip the PCT bull and simply make this your primary T-booster cycle.
As a Post-Cycle Therapy product, Propadrol EP has most bases covered—with only 4 ingredients, 2 blends, too.
First impression: This formula is impressive.
It’s small, yet condensed, packing a pretty powerful punch that’s sure to keep your T levels elevated following an intense pro-hormone cycle, while minimizing the nasty side effects of the naturally increased estrogen levels, too.
…And, to be honest, we could almost stop the analysis there, having said most everything that needs to be said: Propadrol EP is an effective, straightforward PCT product backed by solid research. EST Nutrition isn’t effing around with this one.
But there are a couple drawbacks that need to be addressed:
- Prop Blends. These always suck, even these prop blends—which aren’t even that bad. Granted, we can’t imagine the flavones even require much dosaging, but EST is doing the consumers no favors by hiding the deets, ya dig?
- The Other Ingredients. There’s not even that many and we don’t like them (besides Gelatin, which is just… Gelatin). Do you really care how shiny your supps are? Nah… That’s just dirty manufacturing, bro.
Admittedly, these are pretty weak drawbacks—the pros definitely outweigh those cons. And although Propadrol EP lacks the finesse of other top DAA-driven T-boosters, its PCT status ranks it somewhere near the top of its genre.
Propadrol EP Benefits
The key benefits touted by Propadrol EP are:
- Helps boost testosterone levels
- Inhibits aromatase enzyme activity
- Maintains sexual vigor and libido
- Reduces cortisol levels
- Enhances protein synthesis
- Improves exercise recovery
Some of those benefits are brought on by the ingredients in this formula. The remaining are side benefits of the formula’s increased T levels.
Technically, if you’re placing this in a PCT context, most of these benefits should have already been achieved by the cycle you just finished—therefore, Propadrol EP seems to prolong those benefits, in addition to potentially throwing in a few more.
Who Takes It?
Post-Cycling DOODS. Essentially, all you Hardcore Henrys who are down to take prohormones, but aren’t down for their post-cycle side effects (i.e. estrogen-induced man-boobies). All you other Henrys shouldn’t feel blocked off from taking this—however, we’d recommend taking a more athlete-geared, sports nutritional T-booster instead.
Any Side Effects?
Considering that this is a product specifically designed to curb side effects, we’d be very surprised if this was had any. As far as the user reviews show, Propadrol EP seems safe. Just make sure you’re sticking to the directions: Only 4 capsules a day for only 30 days, followed by a minimum 90-day break.
Propadrol EP Summary
- D-Aspartic Acid. DAA is the BEST for TEST, baby—yeeaaaaa!
- Well-Researched. Effective E-blockers are hard to come by… Until now.
- Condensed PCT. Propadrol EP delivers its PCT benefits with no wacky BS.
- Prop Blends. Not the worst case we’ve seen, but we still don’t like seeing it.
- Other Ingredients. Magnesium Stearate, FD&C coloring, TiO2… Bro, come on…
- Limited Audience. Peeps outside the PCT crowd might do better by something else.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $56.95
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Propadrol EP
So you’ve eaten your cake and now it’s all gone… Sucks, BRO. But while we’re working this analogy: If prohormones/steroids are “cake,” then consider Propadrol EP the “vegetables” that your body desperately needs. No more fat & sugar, dood—you don’t need to have more “cake.” You need a solid PCT. Luckily, you have that here and we give it our full recommendation.