The wait is over. The Future is Now.
And it brings what we’ve all been asking for (for what we’ve all been asking? Psh, grammar LOL)
No, the Future doesn’t bring a cure for malaria. It doesn’t bring Peace in the Middle East, the end of Global Hunger, the rise of Racial Equality—nor, unfortunately, a reboot of HBO’s beloved, cancelled-too-early Deadwood series… assholes…
No. The Future brings something much better: Capsulated red balls that make men horny.
Rejoice, brothers. The Future brings us Performix SUPER T, a space-age testosterone formula that’s destined to make our Best 5 T-Booster Supplements list.
About Performix SUPER T
Relying on “Patented Clinical Ingredients,” Performix SUPER T is a seemingly top-of-the-line “Male Performance” T-booster. As you can tell from the supplement’s box, the name of the game is Technology-Driven T-Boosts, bordering on the futuristic with its TERRA bead design… but does it work or is it just for show? Formula notes:
- Targets Testosterone & Libido: Claiming benefits in strength, lean muscle, and libido—with a heavy emphasis on the latter.
- Premium, Branded Ingredients: ZX3, Furosap, Testafuranol, BioPerine… Performix aims for potency, which hopefully alleviates its low prop blend dosage.
- TERRA Bead Technology: Performix SUPER T’s “beads floating in capsule” design is cool… but targets the wrong demographic.
Performix SUPER T Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 26
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol)||1,500 IU (375% DV)|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||7.5 mg (375% DV)|
|Zinc (as ZX3 – OptiZinc® zinc monomethionine TRAACS® zinc arginate chelate zinc citrate)||30 mg (200% DV)|
|Performix™ Super T Male Performance Matrix||759 mg|
|Furosap® Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) extract (seed)[std. to 45% Furostanolic Saponins and 20% Protodioscin], Testafuranol (Tribulus alatus) extract (aerial part/berry)[std. to 54% Saponins], Maca (Lepidium meyenii) extract 4:1 (root), Epimedium brevicornum extract (stem/leaf)[std. to 10% Icariin], Eurycoma longifolia extract 100:1 (root), DIM (Diindolylmethane), BioPerine® Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) extract (fruit)[std. to 95% Piperine]|
Gelatin (Capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ethylcellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Xylitol, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red #40 Dye, Stearic Acid, Sodium Alginate
|Directions For Super T: As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) capsules 30-60 minutes before bedtime with 8 ounces of water. For best results, avoid taking with dairy or other calcium-containing foods or supplements. Do not exceed one serving per day.|
Performix SUPER T = Decent T-Boosting + Premium Sex-Enhancing.
There’s a lot of scientific-looking ish happening here… Let’s try to make sense of this madness:
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol). Solid form of our favorite T-boosting vitamin (#4 T-booster overall), at a sub-par 1,500 IU dosage.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl). Not the preferred form (P-5-P is better), but a proven mood-elevating T-booster.
- Zinc (as ZX3 – OptiZinc®). Interesting “branded” zinc found only in this supplement—looks to us like the manufacturers took good zinc (Zinc Citrate) and diluted it with shittier zinc then just slapped the word “synergy” on it… Yet, it’s still an awesome T-Booster.
Not a bad start… yet, we’d like to see Magnesium to complete the ZMA love triangle here and maybe Boron & K2 to potentiate that relatively low D3 dose.
Performix Super T Male Performance Matrix, 759 mg
Another undisclosed matrix blend, this time stacked at a meager 759 mg… Our knee-jerk reaction is to kick this T-booster to the curb (You get it? Because, like, the “knee-jerk” thing…)—but this blend might not be as bad as you’d initially think. KEY WORD: might.
Let’s explore this theory with some simple math:
- There are 7 ingredients—one of them being BioPerine, which we can discount because it requires such a small dosage to work. So, if we divide the blend’s dosage out 6 ways, then we’re averaging somewhere near 126.5 mg per ingredient. We doubt this is the reality, and, unfortunately, most of the blend’s herbs need more than this (rather generous) estimation—but the blend begins with Fenugreek, which does help boost T, and the herbs are all at high-potent standards, which bodes well for the prop blend’s bioavailability.
Theoretically, if the blend works, then the user will get experience higher levels of free T from Fenugreek & perhaps Eurycoma longifolia… and a lot of sex-enhanced libido-boosts from the other herbs (Tribulus, Maca, Epimedium).
Why the suggestive ellipses preceding that last point?
Good question… We’ll explain ourselves in the next section.
Performix SUPER T’s formula sports 2 Best5 favorites (Zinc & D3) and a lot of sex-enhancing herbs in its blend. Performix deserves props for using premium, high-potency ingredients and then further boosting their potency with BioPerine (black pepper extract standardized to 95% piperine).
And while it targets younger men as the main demographic, there’s no reason older men couldn’t take Performix for its sex-enhancing benefits (and additional T-boosts).
We’re still not sure the prop blend is giving us enough of what we need here—but the formula looks good. The standardizations in the blend raise our confidence in it and its ingredients are generally great for male health (although we could do without the DIM).
The one drawback: There’s a lot of crap in the “Other Ingredients.” FD&C Red #40 is pretty and slick, but entirely unnecessary. We’re raising our FD&C RED #40 FLAG on that one.
Performix SUPER T Benefits
The purported benefits of Performix SUPER T are typical of a T-booster—STRENGTH, LEAN MUSCLE, LIBIDO—yet, a little misguided:
“HARD HITTING WEIGHT LOSS WITHOUT UNNECESSARY STIMULATION™”
Is “weight loss” the intended selling point? We’re asking because this not only headlines the website’s description of Performix SUPER T, but it’s trademarked—as in they spent money to possess this line.
Okay, so what?
Well, this brings us back to our point on advertising to the younger 18+ crowd—if Performix is selling itself as a borderline cutting agent to young, healthy bodybuilders, then the potentially young users might be disappointed.
Yes, boosting T helps promote lean muscle, and Yes, Performix seems to boost T (BioPerine also helps burn fat)—but Performix doesn’t provide the type of T-boosts that will make the young’uns become quote-unquote “cut.”
Performix SUPER T more likely benefits the older men hoping to bust a few bed springs.
Who Takes It?
“PERFORMIX SUPER T has been designed exclusively for males over the age of 18 featuring one of the highest ultra powerful protodioscin contents available.”
Okay, we’ve already spoken our minds on this… Admittedly, Performix’s “ultra powerful” TERRA bead technology is pretty cool—their “pH-phased, delayed release” idea is sure to attract the big money types who are easily swayed by new tech wizardry.
Any Side Effects?
None reported. And because Performix is targeting “males over the age of 18,” we feel it’s safe even for the younger users. Normally T-boosters should be used exclusively by older men (it just doesn’t make sense to screw with the hormones of a hormonally healthy young man), but the T-boosting here comes secondary to the sex-enhancers.
Performix SUPER T Summary
- Decent T-Boosts. Zinc, D3, B6 & Fenugreek, baby
- Even better Sex-Boosts. Formula relies on a lot of manly herbs
- Patented, Premium Ingredients. Their potency potentially offsets the low dosage
- Floating Red Balls. How cool is that?
- Proprietary Blend. Where are the dosages?? Booo, Performix.
- Dirty Label. The slick design comes at the cost of these crap additives
- Price. It might just be the most expensive T-Booster on the market.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (26 days): $115.00
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Performix SUPER T
For both T & libido, Performix SUPER T has you covered. While we’d appreciate more T-boosts, we’re impressed by the high quality of the formula’s ingredients—clearly, the manufacturers are putting in a strong effort for their consumers. BUT, Performix takes the future theme too far, including decades of inflation in its pricing. But if money ain’t a thang, Performix SUPER T looks like a good investment — it’s a quality T-Booster that works.