“Satori” = “epiphany or an awakening” in Japanese.
In this case, iSatori’s supplements intend to enlighten your transformation towards “building a better body” (iSatori’s words. Not ours).
To which we say: WHAT THE HELL’S WRONG WITH OUR BODIES.
Answer: Low T, too much estrogen, too much stress, mineral deficiency, hair loss, small balls, bitch tits…
………alright, you got our attention. What do you have for us, iSatori…
About Isa-Test GF
Manufactured by the legit iSatori, Isa-Test GF works as the team’s ADVANCED TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER—“Now, with Somatrin Growth Factors.” Isa-Test GF claims to do what they all do—raise T, improve muscle, strength, & libido—but trust us when we say they’re being modest. Formula notes:
- 3-in-1 and then some: Isa-Test GF covers testosterone, estrogen, and growth hormone—plus cortisol, inflammation, blood flow…
- Somatrin: Clinically tested blend shown to increase human growth hormone by 140%… for BIG PHUNKIN’ MUSCLES, bro.
- Rapid Bio-Diffusion Delivery: Code name for high quality herb extracts that are easy to absorb and quick to act—in this case: Within 30 minutes.
Isa-Test GF Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 26
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||25 mg (42% DV)|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||7 mg (350% DV)|
|Magnesium (as Oxide & Aspartate)||300 mg (75% DV)|
|Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate)||20 mg (133% DV)|
|Isa-Test, A Proprietary Blend Containing:||1,714 mg|
|Tribulus Extract (Tribulus Terrestris L.) (aerial parts) (60% total saponins, 20% Protodioscin), Epimedium Extract (Epimedium sagittatum and Epimedium brevicornum) (leaf) (standardized for 10% icariin), P-450 Estrogen Inhibitor Citrus bioflavanoid complex (Citrus sinesis) (peel & fruit) (50% hesperidin), Tongkat Ali Extract 20:1 (Eurycoma longifolia) (root), Ajuga turkestanica extract 10:1 (stem and leaf), Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.) (seed) (standardized for 95% proanthocyanidins), Fenugreek Extract (trigonella foenum-graecum L.) (seed) (standardized for 50% fenuside saponins), Rhaponticum carthamoides extract (root) (standardized for 5% Ecdysterones)|
|Somatrin, A Proprietary Blend Containing:||325 mg|
|Velvet bean extract (Mucuna Pruriens) (seed) (standardized for 20% L-Dopa), Nettle extract 30:1 (Urtica Dioica) (root), Melatonin (N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine)|
|ISAFLOW, A Proprietary Blend Containing:||100 mg|
|Butchers Broom Extract (ruscus aculeatus) (root) (standardized for 20% sterolic heterosides), Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone (citrus sinensis) (fruit) (90% hesperidin)|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #28|
|Directions For ISA-TEST GF: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules with a full glass of water one hour prior to exercise. On non-training days, take 4 capsules one hour prior to bedtime. Take with or without food. FOR BEST RESULTS, use continuously for a minimum of 8 weeks.|
Isa-Test GF has 9 standardized herbs and 3 concentrated herbal extracts.
That’s 12 enhanced manly herbs in one formula. The result is supercharged potency that packs a big punch in 1 capsule. But before we get to those sexy herbs, let’s cover the boring stuff…
Vitamins & minerals, BROS. Hell yaa.
And the Vs & Ms they go with are absolutely essential to any athletic-minded T-boosting formula: ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium, B6) and Vitamin C (alright, this last one isn’t too important here, but it does offer modest T protection). ZMA on its own serves solid T boosts and enhanced exercise performance.
But the party doesn’t stop there, esé:
Isa-Test, 1714 mg
Clocking in at 8 ingredients spread over a phat 1714 mg, Isa-Test GF’s premier blend is looking potent—especially with these highly potent herb extracts. Perhaps we should save this for the “Formula Analysis” section, but screw it: Isa-Test GF’s overall ingredient quality is on point.
Isa-Test, just stand up and take a bow.
In terms of male sex hormones, the first Isa-Test blend has them covered (for the most part):
- (Free) T-Boosters: The intended T-boosters of this formula are Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, & Fenugreek. We say “intended” because one of these ingredients actually fails as a T-booster: It’s more of a T-regulator than a T-booster. Other than that, we’re not seeing the T-synthesis of D-AA-driven caliber, but these herbs do show significant increases in a free T levels.
- Estrogen Blockers: Aromatase enzyme is the key point of attack for maintaining a healthy test:estrogen ratio. P-450™ Hesperidin & Grape Seed Extract are the anti-aromatase compounds of choice in this formula. Citrus bioflavonoids, such as these, are interesting for their combined antioxidant and estrogen-reducing effects. While most research on these compounds explores their use in postmenopausal women’s health, they seem to hold a lot of value for men, too.
The remaining ingredients—Epimedium, Ajuga turkestanica, & Rhaponticum—work by acting as a testosterone mimic and strength enhancers, respectively.
Somatrin, 325 mg
Somatrin™, baby. The blend everyone’s talking about. While the actual study is unavailable (as far as our searches show), Somatrin™ has been purported to “increase human growth hormone factors by 140% when taken 30 minutes before training.”
In other words, the combo of Mucuna Pruriens, Stinging Nettle, & Melatonin at 325 mg has been clinically shown to enhance BIG donkin’ muscles.
And the science for each ingredient holds up:
- Mucuna Pruriens. Velvet bean contains L-Dopa—the precursor to “happy-time” neurotransmitter dopamine, which helps release human growth hormone.
- Stinging Nettle. Its anti-aromatase, anti-SHBG effects are important for sustaining muscle-building T action.
- Working as an unconventional “muscle builder,” this sleep-aid traditionally helps secrete human growth hormone while falling asleep. Theoretically, if taken directly before exercise, Melatonin trickles an opportune amount of HGH for more efficient muscle gains.
This last addition explains why Isa-Test GF is recommended “one hour prior to bedtime” on non-training days for quicker, deeper sleep—another important aspect of muscle building.
ISAFLOW, 100 mg
The last blend has only 2 ingredients—Butcher’s Broom & Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone—sharing a decent 100 mg. As part of Isa-Test’s Rapid Bio-Diffusion Delivery Technology (we’ll get into that in the next section), ISAFLOW blend works by stimulating blood flow, decreasing cardio inflammation, and bolstering blood vessels & capillaries.
Clinical research supports Butcher’s Broom’s cardio benefits, while this highly absorbable form of Hesperidin may increase circulation.
We like when manufacturers state the intent & science behind their ingredients. While Isa-Test GF’s rating is weakened due to its proprietary blends (dafuh, iSatori?!), Isa-Test GF more than makes up for that with its A) decent dosages, and B) Awesome ingredient forms.
This last point serving Isa-Test GF’s Rapid Bio-Diffusion Delivery Technology, “which uses a sophisticated ‘micro-particlization’ process, so it starts working from the very first dose to help the body’s natural testosterone production.”
Essentially, that means Isa-Test GF uses premium quality ingredients for quicker BIGGER muscles—giving this T-booster additional PWO value for its immediate muscle building effects.
What’s more impressive is how Isa-Test GF uses these premium quality ingredients (2 of which, Zinc & Mucuna Pruriens, top our BIG LIST of T-Boosters) to tackle a wide array of T-boosting pathways: SHBG inhibition, aromatase blocking, LH secretion, cortisol reduction, raw T material, so on and so forth.
In the tradition of athletic T-boosting, Isa-Test GF takes quality muscle building herbs and tops it with ZMA. However, where Isa-Test GF steps outside the bounds of tradition is with its exclusive P-450™ Estrogen Inhibitor and the Somatrin™ blend, which utilizes brain neurotransmitters in the name of HGH release—a unique, underexplored pathway for promoting quick anabolic muscle metabolism.
Overall, Isa-Test GF provides a solid, well-rounded, well-researched T-boosting formula that looks to give the Best for Test a run for their money.
Isa-Test GF Benefits
Where to begin… With such a potent 3-in-1 formula under its name, Isa-Test GF could claim to give you psychic mind-reading skills and we’d probably believe it.
Isa-Test GF doesn’t grant ESP (or maybe that’s just what we want you think…), but it does:
- Support Free T within a Normal Range
- Reduce Estrogen to a Normal Ratio
- Control Stress Levels
- Deliver Rapid Muscle Building Effects
We’ve said “muscle building” a lot in this review, because that’s the overarching goal here: T-boosting that works on muscles NOW. Isa-Test GF accomplishes that.
You’ll notice the emphasis on “Normal” in this bulletin points, however. Isa-Test GF doesn’t use any humongo T-boosting/pro-hormone compounds and they know it—which is why they don’t claim to make any humongo T-boosting/pro-hormone claims.
Hormonally, Isa-Test GF gets everything back into working order for you to make the most out of your workouts.
In other words: Isa-Test GF only works its ass off if you do, too.
Who Takes It?
Professional-Grade MOFOs. Judging by iSatori’s incredibly professional website and their “we-know-what-the-hell-we’re-talking-about” content, Isa-Test GF isn’t your average Joe “get-big” T-booster. It delivers enough ingredients to tear your shit up, yet respects your boundaries. BROs expecting potent, yet healthy muscle gains: Look no further than Isa-Test GF.
Any Side Effects?
Nope. We haven’t found any reported side effects, which we wouldn’t expect any: These botanicals are ridonkulously good-looking. High extract quality = High safety & tolerance = HEALTHY PHUNKIN’ PHORMULA, BRO.
Isa-Test GF Summary
- ZMA. Only reason to get excited over Vitamins & Minerals: ZMA.
- Standardized Herbs. Damn near all of them are standardized, which is… wow.
- Exclusive Ingredients. P-450™ and Somatrin™ design here only.
- Rapid Bio-Diffusion Delivery. Anabolic effects within 30 minutes.
- Pro Manufacturers. iSatori respects us ∴ We respect them.
- Proprietary Blend. Hiding dosages is never consumer friendly.
- FD&C Colors. Does anyone really care how the pills look?
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (~1 month): $41.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Isa-Test GF
Normally, with quantity comes the trade-off of quality. Isa-Test GF has both quantity & quality—and in a relatively expensive market, Isa-Test offers both at a stoopidly affordable price. If our “Cons” list is any indication, we had a hard time finding much wrong with this formula. While it doesn’t pack the boosting power of more mature (30+) male oriented T-boosters, Isa-Test GF’s sports nutrition angle on young bros’ hormones is freakin’ awesome.