Either you’re here because:
- A) You’re curious about the athletic-driven, DAA-infused, hard-hitting, N.O.-enhancing T-booster D-Pol.
- B) You misspelled “Deadpool” in your Google search.
If you’re in the B) category, we don’t blame you for wanting to tab out and get back to your Wade Wilson adventures… howeeeeever, if you stay, then you may learn the secret to massive strength gains, lean muscles, & (you betcha) an electrified libido.
Presented by supplement manufacturers Purus Labs, D-Pol makes for the “first, validated, dual-phasic Luteinizing Hormone/Free Testosterone elevator AND true nitric oxide potentiator.” The PWO + T-booster combo can be hard to juggle, but D-Pol seems to have it figured out. Formula notes:
- D-Aspartic Acid & Vitamin D3: Our favorite letters (and a number) that we love seeing together: DAA & D3 practically guarantee big T-boosts.
- Muscle-Enhancing N.O. Boosts: Nitratine is the X-Factor ingredient here, giving D-Pol a PWO “vasodilatory” edge and increased nutrient absorption.
- Weak-Ass B Vitamins: D-Pol talks up a big B game but gives a “B minus” effort on their dosages & forms.
D-Pol Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||4000 IU (1000% DV)|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||2 mg (100% DV)|
|Vitamin B9 (as Folate)||400 mcg (100% DV)|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg (100% DV)|
|Sodium||130 mg (5% DV)|
|LH/Free Testosterone/ATP Amplifying Vasodilatory Oxygen Sparing Matrix – (D-Aspartic Acid (3,120 Mg), Nitratine (Std. For 73% Nitrates), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)(4,000 IU)||3600.1 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, Carbopol™ (controlled/extended release polymer), fumed silica.|
|Directions: Take 1 serving with a mixed food meal 60 minutes prior to intense exercise, preferably with a multivitamin/multimineral, which may aid in Vitamin D absorption. For optimal results, use in conjunction with Muscle Marinade to aid in nutrient delivery and uptake. Avoid taking immediately prior to bedtime as your body’s natural growth hormone release is at its peak. Tolerance to dosing should be assessed by all individuals prior to starting the full dosage of 3 tablets per day.|
FREE testosterone?! FREE ATP?!? …what’s the catch…
No catch. This formula provides exactly that—no more, no less. But what else do you need? How about some Vitamins & Minerals:
- Vitamin D3. Our #4 Best5 T-Booster, Vitamin D’s looking D-licious at a super sexy D3 potency and hefty 4000 IU dosage.
- B Vitamins. B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), B9 (Folate), & B12 (Cyanocobalamin) offer a range of positive metabolic effects—however, their use in D-Pol aids in the product’s elevated circulatory testosterone. Unfortunately, their low dosages & inferior forms (Pyridoxine HCl < P-5-P; Cyanocobalamin < Methylcobalamin) make them almost inconsequential in this formula.
We don’t mean to be dinks but you’re missing Zinc, D-Pol…
LH/Free Testosterone/ATP Amplifying Vasodilatory Oxygen Sparing Matrix, 3600.1 mg
That’s a long title description for only three ingredients… Yet, it’s justified, because these three ingredients do exactly what the blend label suggests:
- D-Aspartic Acid. The DAA amino acid ranks at #1 on our BIG LIST of T-Boosters, and is found in 3 of our Best 5 Testosterone Formulas overall. DAA is simply the best at increasing testosterone—showing boosted T-levels by 42% in only 12 days. While D-AA-CC is the better form of DAA that you will find in the most advanced testosterone formulas, D-Pol compensates by giving you a fat 3120 mg dosage of the plain DAA form.
- In exercise performance, Nitrates make sense: Their effects on the body involve increased circulation to muscles, decreased oxygen demands during exercise, and higher levels of (free) ATP. Overall, nitrates increase the delivery of oxygen & nutrients to your muscles, resulting in more reps at the gym. This 73% Nitrate standard looks solid.
The remaining ingredient, Vitamin D3, we’ve already discussed. D3’s use in D-Pol is especially smart because D3 is believed enhance the action of DAA on circulating T.
D-Pol is one of those simple, yet potent T-boosters that manages to accomplish quite a bit with quite a little. Its T-boosting identity branches into N.O. boosting territory as well, giving D-Pol a unique exercise science feel. The immediate PROS we’ve identified are:
- Two Top T-Boosters. DAA & D3 are the best amino acid & vitamin for optimizing testosterone levels. D-Pol seems to believe that combining the two offers synergistic benefits as well, further potentiating the value of big dawg D double A.
- Sodium Nitrate (yes, that compound found in hot dogs & processed meats) serves multiple biological roles, but its primary use here is increased delivery of oxygen & nutrients to muscles. Not only does this enhance bodybuilding performance, but it further increases the utility of DAA’s spike T-levels.
- Clear Directions. This isn’t one of those “okay-here-you-go” Purus Labs makes sure you’re getting the most out of their product with in-depth directions & advice on when (and when not to) supplement D-Pol—going so far as to mention that D-Pol should be cycled “off” during “periods of optimal sunlight exposure (i.e. summer, when natural vitamin D synthesis would be highest).”
Comparatively, the B Vitamins aren’t as important as what’s contained in the LH/Free Testosterone/ATP—…… in the Blend; yet, we need to point out that their dosages & ingredient quality are fairly disappointing. While the three B Vitamins are offered in 100% DV dosages, that isn’t near enough to receive optimum B benefits—which is a shame considering that adequate amounts of B6 make for a modest mood-enhancing T-booster.
Purus Labs’ statement on “bless[ing] the athletic masses with yet another novel, performance-enhancing product” seems a little off-base considering that the “performance-enhancing” agent in the formula (Nitratine) doesn’t support the athletic masses so much as it helps a specific subcategory: Bodybuilders.
Yet, within that large subcategory, D-Pol’s formula WORKS both as a T-booster & performance-enhancer.
D-Pol boosts testosterone & enhances performance. But, the specific intended benefits of D-Pol based on research particular to each ingredient are:
- 33% increases in LH
- 42% increases in Free Testosterone
- 23% increases in ATP
- 19% increases in oxidative phosphorylation ratio (oxygen sparing)
The consequences of this scientific mumbo-jumbo entail enhanced strength & muscle gains, prolonged exercise endurance & significantly increased sex-drive.
Essentially, your standard, run-of-the-mill effects of increased T.
However, what sets D-Pol apart from many other T-boosters is its Nitratine, which impacts performance almost immediately. This explains why D-Pol is suggested by Purus Labs to be consumed “60 minutes prior to intense exercise.”
Who Takes It?
ACTIVE Bodybuilders. Because Nitratine has been shown to have inconsequential effects on aerobic athletes (i.e. runners, swimmers, um… eSports gamers), D-Pol doesn’t entirely work for the “athletic masses.” N.O. boosts are almost exclusive to bodybuilders. N.O. boosting T-boosters such as D-Pol are exclusively awesome for bodybuilders in the midst of an intense exercise regimen.
Any Side Effects?
None reported. However, the Nitratine is worth monitoring, especially if you’re supplementing other sources of nitrates. Questions regarding decreased libido & ED function often surround blood-flow-enhancing T-boosters such as D-Pol due to the maladaptive effect of too much N.O. boosting on sex.
Here is the D-pol warning label for your reference:
- Research-Backed Ingredients. D-Pol doesn’t mess around with exotic BS.
- T, LH, & ATP. Testosterone & energy for manly manpower.
- Non-Proprietary. All dosages revealed (& we calculated Nitratine’s 480 mg).
- In-Depth Directions. Purus Labs’ website has a “D-Pol for Dummies” guide.
- Inferior Vitamins. Aside from D3, the B Vitamins need some major upgrades.
- Limited Audience. For bodybuilders only (who lack sunlight).
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (1 month): $44.95
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on D-Pol
Purus Labs considers itself an “anomaly” in the supplement market, providing “Efficacy and Results” over heavily-marketed, ineffective, under-dosed weightlifting supplements. For the most part, D-Pol backs this claim. With heavy hitters such as DAA & D3 at big doses, D-Pol wins our favor—regardless of its poor B vitamin design. Bodybuilders looking for “nitratious” T-boosts, look no further than D-Pol.