Here’s your one & only fair warning NERD ALERT (jump to the About section to skip all of the historical bullshit):
During the 1600s, the term “cavalier” was used to describe the wealthy Royalist supporters of King Charles I in the English Civil War. Written on June 1642, a document denouncing the cavaliers reads:
“Several sorts of malignant Men, who were about the King; some whereof, under the name of Cavaliers, without having respect to the Laws of the Land, or any fear either of God or Man, were ready to commit all manner of Outrage and Violence.”
In other words, the Cavaliers were a dapper crew of stylish mo’funkery. They were the OG gents, the source of reckless British swag. In Restoration England, to be cavalier was to be cool.
However, you probably know the word “cavalier” by its more common, “not-so-Cavalier” definition: “Showing a lack of proper concern.”
Let’s find out which one CAVALIER Testosterone Support is.
About CAVALIER Testosterone Support
CAVALIER Testosterone Support is an all-natural, all-botanical member of the CAVALIER Gentlemen’s Product line. Boasting an “Exclusively Tailored Formula” for raising testosterone and increasing male vitality, CAVALIER masks a truly cavalier attempt at T-boosting with sleek designs and slick marketing. Formula notes:
- 3-Ingredient Formula: Fortunately, all 3 ingredients are good, advanced & all-natural T-boosters & sex-enhancers.
- Low 430 mg Dosage: Unfortunately, this low dosage might be too low, even for a 3-ingredient formula.
- Slick Label: On top of a slick “Gentlemen’s” brand, CAVALIER needlessly throws in a lot of slick ingredient additives.
CAVALIER Testosterone Support Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Cavalier Testosterone Support Blend||430 mg|
|KSM-66 Ashwagandha® (Withania somnifera) root extract, Agaricus bisporus fruit extract, LJ100® Eurycoma longifolia root extract (40% Gluco Saponins 22% Eurypeptides)|
Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1 and FD&C Yellow #6), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
CAVALIER has more “Other Ingredients” than, well… ingredients.
Cavalier Testosterone Support Blend, 430 mg
The dosages are hidden in a prop blend, which stinks. But luckily, the three (count ‘em: THREE) ingredients in this blend still show decent T-boosting promise:
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha. CAVALIER goes with the high-quality “branded” form of this proven T-booster. In one study, KSM-66 has shown to boost testosterone by 17%—however, this was after 90 days of 675 mg/day dosages.
- Agaricus bisporus. Certain phytochemicals in this mushroom have shown anti-aromatase activity, which theoretically helps maintain healthy T-levels.
- LJ100® Eurycoma longifolia. The “branded” form of a legendary sex-enhancer. Eurycoma longifolia (or LongJack) indirectly boosts testosterone by inhibiting SHBG (notorious T-neutralizer) and promoting natural DHEA, a steroid hormone that initiates T-synthesis.
Other Ingredients: We just gotta point it out:
- Four (count ‘em: FOUR) artificial dyes. CAVALIER has more colorants than it does T-boosters. This isn’t good.
CAVALIER looks like a simple, smart, condensed T-booster, exhibiting a “less-is-more” wisdom with its 3-ingredient formula. Plus its “Made by Gentlemen for Gentlemen” branding is nothing short of brilliant—How could this NOT be legit??
At second glance, CAVALIER looks like it works, given its choice of ingredients: Ashwagandha (KSM-66®) & Eurycoma longifolia (LJ100®) are on our Best5 list of T-boosters that work, and Agaricus bisporus shows promise with its anti-aromatase action.
The potential benefits of these high-end manly health ingredients might be lessened by the low dosage (430 mg) split among the 3 of them.
But still, all for one and one for all, this Gentleman-styled formula looks to pack a good punch for more mature men seeking a little T bump combined with a lot of sex drive & male performance support.
CAVALIER Testosterone Support Benefits
In addition to giving you “the ability to feel like a gentleman,” CAVALIER claims to enhance:
- Natural testosterone
- Lean muscle
- Sexual function, performance, and endurance
Of all these, we’re least sure about lean muscle, and most confident that Cavalier helps men’s sexual desire & performance. We are also pretty sure CAVALIER doesn’t give you “the ability to feel like a gentlemen.”
Who Takes It?
According to the website, CAVALIER is “For Gentlemen of High Distinction”—going so far as to describe its product as an “Exclusively Tailored Formula.” In other words, CAVALIER sells itself as a “premier” supplement for a “premier” class of citizen…
Any Side Effects?
Nope. At least no side effects have been reported, but this is more likely due to CAVALIER being a weak T-booster than a safe one.
CAVALIER Testosterone Support Summary
- Mild T-Boosts. If you double down on the servings.
- Mild Libido-Boosts. If you triple down on the servings.
- All-Natural. High-quality herbs, branded and standardized.
- Lower Overall Dosage. May not be enough here, even for 3 ingredients.
- Prop Blend. True gents show all ingredient dosages.
- Messy Label. Too much artificial color for the formula.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (1 month): $59.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on CAVALIER Testosterone Support
CAVALIER is a solid, simple, 3-ingredient stack for manly mojo. Sure, T is part of that… but not the main focus. Great branded ingredients convey a certain luxury, and reflect good quality. For sex drive, male performance and T, CAVALIER is a good formula for men over age 40. But for testosterone alone, there are far better T-boosters customized for mature men.