Hey, if you’ve been looking for a powerful sleep and muscle growth formula to no avail, you’re not alone.
The search can be arduous.
Well, maybe we can help.
How about trying MAGNUM G-SPRING?
Yep, the name sounds anything but a sleep and muscle growth supplement. However, names can be deceiving.
Buckle up and enjoy the review, as usual.
About MAGNUM G-SPRING
MAGNUM G-SPRING “is a multi-ingredient formulation that effectively supports resting GH levels while you sleep,” per the manufacturer’s official website. Formula notes:
- Packs a wallop. One of the most powerful sleep and muscle growth products on the market.
- Plenty of benefits. Better sleep, more muscle mass, increased fat loss, and shorter recovery time.
- Good reputation. Customers swear by this supplement.
MAGNUM G-SPRING Supplement Facts (96 Capsules)
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
Servings Per Bottle: 48SERVING SIZE IS TWO CAPSULES – AMOUNTS BELOW ARE PER CAPSULE
|Nutrient||Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||250 IU||62.5%|
|L-Arginine Pyroglutamate||250 mg||†|
|Mucuna pruriens (Velvet bean)(Seeds)||75 mg||†|
|Bacopa monnieri 30:1 Extract (Leaf)(50% Bacosides A&B)||55 mg||†|
|Puerarin (Pueraria montana var. lobata)(Root)||25 mg||†|
|Deanol (from 25 mg Deanol Bitartrate)||9.25 mg||†|
|Piperine Extract (95%)(Piper nigrum)(Fruit)||1.25 mg||†|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate and Certified Halal and Kosher Gelatin Capsules (FD&C Blue 1, Red 3 and Yellow 6).|
|Recommended Dose: Take 2 capsules at or before bedtime. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.|
Sleep & Grow
Let’s keep it real, folks: bodybuilding isn’t just about training, nutrition, and supplementation.
You have to prioritize sleep and recovery.
Don’t believe us?
Researchers at Harvard University say, “Major restorative functions in the body such as tissue repair, muscle growth, and protein synthesis occur almost exclusively during sleep.”
Moral of the story: never take sleep for granted.
That’s why we’re stoked many sleep support products include ingredients for faster recovery and muscle growth.
One of them is MAGNUM G-SPRING.
This product “helps you lose fat, grow muscle, and recover – all while you enjoy a deep, restful, sleep,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
It is also “a multi-ingredient formulation that effectively supports resting GH (growth hormone) levels while you sleep,” per the same source.
The manufacturer also says it formulated MAGNUM G-SPRING with three goals in mind:
- Ensure customers benefit from natural growth-hormone-supporting ingredients
- Give athletes the opportunity to train hard during the day and recover at night
- Help consumers achieve their fitness goals by using their sleep hours as a time to increase muscle mass and fat loss
Any bodybuilding enthusiast would love these.
Hey, these are realistic goals we’re talking about – if you put in the work and add MAGNUM G-SPRING to your supplement stack, good things ought to happen.
One thing’s for sure: MAGNUM G-SPRING’s ingredient lineup is one of the most unique we’ve seen among sleep and recovery products.
At the forefront is 250 IU of Vitamin D3 per capsule. This is equal to 62.5 percent of the daily value (for reference, a value of at least 15 percent is high).
The company says, “Vitamin D has been suggested to increase circulating IGF-1 and IGF-binding proteins (IGFBP-3), while administration of growth hormone and IGF-1 has been shown to increase vitamin D levels in several studies.”
In other words, high vitamin D levels translate to high IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor 1) levels.
The manufacturer admits studies linking the two are inconclusive. However, the link still has tremendous potential.
Listen, it’s rare to stumble upon a sleep and recovery product with vitamin D.
On that note, you may be doubtful about its inclusion in MAGNUM G-SPRING.
We don’t blame you.
Well, customers have given this product high marks online – that should help dispel your doubts.
Look at the bright side: at the very least, MAGNUM G-SPRING will help take care of your vitamin D deficiency.
Now, if you want insane muscle pumps, you can try supplementing with l-arginine.
The good news: MAGNUM G-SPRING has 1,000 milligrams of l-arginine per serving.
The bad news: naysayers don’t like l-arginine’s poor absorption rate (that’s why they go for l-citrulline instead).
Nonetheless, l-arginine’s ability to increase blood flow will help promote healthy blood pressure levels and improve nutrient uptake.
It doesn’t stop there, folks.
When you combine l-arginine with l-lysine, expect more muscle mass.
“L-arginine pyroglutamate and l-lysine have been combined in MAGNUM G-SPRING because they work synergistically to support GH levels,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
We have yet to stumble upon a sleep and recovery product which harnesses the powers of these two amino acids.
Three words for you: better take advantage.
MAGNUM G-SPRING also has 75 milligrams of Mucuna pruriens (velvet bean)(seeds) per serving.
Fifty percent l-dopa make up this ingredient.
The company says l-dopa becomes dopamine (the pleasure/motivation neurotransmitter) once it “crosses the blood-brain barrier.”
Long story short, low dopamine levels make you feel edgy, anxious, and restless.
You don’t want that to happen.
Perhaps dopamine’s most interesting benefits for athletes and bodybuilders is its ability to stimulate growth hormone production.
Next up are 55 milligrams of Bacopa monnieri 30:1 extract (leaf)(50 percent Bacosides A&B) per serving.
Check out this adaptogenic herb’s recovery benefits, per the manufacturer’s official website:
- Helps ward off nasty free radicals
- Improves memory and concentration
- Ramps up HGH production
The manufacturer says this ingredient’s ability to regulate thyroid activity paves the way for more muscle growth and fat loss.
In fact, Bacopa monnieri supplementation can result in a “41 percent increase in anabolic thyroid hormone levels,” per its official website.
We’re sure glad Bacopa monnieri is in MAGNUM G-SPRING.
Another rare sleep and recovery product is Puerarin (25 milligrams per serving).
Well, it’s an isoflavone which influence “sex hormones and protein synthesis in humans,” per the company’s website.
“Studies show Puerarin can help support insulin function and estrogen balance, both of which create a more anabolic environment in your body,” per the same source.
Looks like Puerarin is another worthy inclusion found in MAGNUM G-SPRING.
This product also has 25 milligrams of l-theanine per serving.
Arguably l-theanine’s most impressive benefit is its ability to ramp up GABA (a neurotransmitter which gives your mind a relaxing and soothing effect) production.
When you take l-theanine before bedtime, your sleep quality will improve and your growth hormone levels will increase, per the manufacturer.
From a fitness standpoint, we can’t think of anything better.
MAGNUM G-SPRING’s next key ingredient is 9.25 milligrams of DMAE bitartrate per serving.
DMAE bitartrate “makes it easier to fall asleep” and “reduces fatigue during the day,” per the company’s official website.
This component also increases choline (a water-soluble nutrient which forms DNA and helps regulate the central nervous system) levels in the brain.
Ramped-up choline levels result in the release of human growth hormone (HGH) and mood enhancement.
It’s easy to see DMAE bitartrate covers all of the bases in terms of sleep and recovery.
Perhaps it’s time more manufacturers include it in their products.
MAGNUM G-SPRING’s next key ingredient is five milligrams of melatonin per serving.
This hormone helps regulate sleep-wake cycles.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg, folks.
It turns out melatonin has a heap of other benefits:
- Helps boost heart health
- Keeps free radicals at bay
- Regulates the immune system
- Slows down the effects of aging
- Helps stimulate secretion of HGH
No wonder melatonin is a staple ingredient in many sleep and recovery supplements.
Finally, we love the inclusion of 1.25 milligrams of piperine extract per serving to help boost nutrient absorption.
All in all, MAGNUM G-SPRING is a solid product. It’s not perfect (it has artificial food colorings), but it’s a good investment.
If only the manufacturer can come up with cleaner formula in the future, that would be awesome.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), 250 IU: The manufacturer claims vitamin D3 helps produce insulin-like growth factors in the liver and increase overall HGH levels.
- L-arginine pyroglutamate, 250 mg: An amino acid compound which helps increase blood flow and muscle pumps. L-arginine pyroglutamate also helps enhance cognitive function.
- L-lysine, 250 mg: The company says the combo of l-arginine pyroglutamate and l-lysine works “synergistically to support GH levels.” Awesome.
- Mucuna pruriens (velvet bean)(seeds), 75 mg: Contains l-dopa, a precursor of dopamine, which stimulates HGH production and regulates the central nervous system (CNS).
- Bacopa monnieri 30:1 extract (leaf)(50 percent Bacosides A&B), 55 mg: An adaptogenic herb which helps regulate thyroid activity for increased muscle mass and fat loss. Bacopa monnieri also helps ward off nasty free radicals and improves memory and concentration.
- Puerarin, 25 mg: This isoflavone “can help support insulin function and estrogen balance, both of which create a more anabolic environment in your body,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
- L-theanine, 25 mg: Helps ramp up GABA levels to produce a soothing and relaxing effect on the mind before sleeping. L-theanine also helps increase HGH release, per the company.
- Deanol (from 25 mg Deanol bitartrate), 9.25 mg: Increases choline levels in the brain for ramped-up HGH levels, enhanced mood, and improved memory.
- Melatonin, 5 mg: A hormone which helps regulate sleep-wake cycles. Melatonin also helps support HGH secretion, boost heart health, and keep free radicals at bay.
- Piperine extract, 1.25 mg: Also known as black pepper extract, this ingredient helps boost nutrient absorption for better overall results.
It seems we have stumbled upon the ultimate HGH-inducing sleep and recovery product, folks.
Simply put, MAGNUM G-SPRING pulls out all the stops.
If you pay close attention, most of its ingredients help increase human growth hormone one way or another.
Like we said, this supplement has one of the most unique ingredients list we’ve seen.
In fact, we’ve never come across such an interesting HGH-inducing arsenal.
What other sleep and recovery product harnesses the powers of vitamin D3, l-arginine, l-lysine, Mucuna pruriens, Bacopa monnieri, Puerarin, l-theanine, deanol bitartrate, melatonin, and piperine extract?
We’re sure this combination will help you sleep better. You won’t toss and turn on your bed at night anymore.
Listen, most sleep products have five milligrams of melatonin per serving or so.
When you supplement with MAGNUM G-SPRING, you consume 10 milligrams of melatonin before bedtime (two capsules).
Plus, two capsules yield 50 milligrams of l-theanine.
If that doesn’t soothe and relax your mind, nothing will.
Plus, expect to increase muscle mass in conjunction with regular training, good nutrition, and smart supplementation.
How about a combined 1,000 milligrams of l-arginine pyroglutamate and l-lysine for every two-capsule serving as hard evidence?
Talk about ramping up your HGH levels, folks.
Long story short, MAGNUM G-SPRING offers you better sleep and increased muscle mass in powerful doses.
We also give the manufacturer props for transparency – it reveals all of the ingredient amounts.
No shady proprietary blends, either.
Plus, customers have given this product high marks online. They swear MAGNUM G-SPRING helps them sleep faster and wake up more refreshed.
How awesome is that?
Unfortunately, MAGNUM G-SPRING is not a perfect product.
The spoiler: inclusion of several artificial food colorings (FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 3, and FD&C Yellow No. 6).
These have certain side effects, mind you.
Nonetheless, MAGNUM G-SPRING stakes its claim as one of the most powerful (if not most powerful) sleep and growth formula around.
MAGNUM G-SPRING Benefits
MAGNUM G-SPRING has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Helps one fall asleep faster
- Increases HGH levels during sleep
- Lose fat
- Increases energy during the day
- Shortens recovery time
- Provides customers with a scientifically-validated product
We agree with all of these claims. MAGNUM G-SPRING’s powerful sleep- and HGH-incuding effects make it one of the premier products on the market.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended MAGNUM G-SPRING for individuals who are at least 16 years of age who want to improve sleep quality, increase HGH production and muscle mass, torch fat, shorten recovery time, increase overall energy levels, achieve their daily fitness goals, and improve quality of life.
Any Side Effects?
MAGNUM G-SPRING has several food colorings (FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 3, and FD&C Yellow No. 6), which have certain side effects, as we previously mentioned.
If these, or any other ingredient, make you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before buying.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
MAGNUM G-SPRING Summary
- Potent ingredients. One of the most powerful sleep and muscle growth products on the market today.
- Scientifically-dosed. Science backs up the ingredient dosages.
- Plenty of benefits. Better sleep, more muscle mass, increased fat loss, and shorter recovery time.
- Combo of l-arginine pyroglutamate and l-lysine. One thousand milligrams for increased HGH levels.
- Great transparency. Manufacturer lists all of the ingredient amounts. Thumbs up.
- Good reputation. Customers swear by its effects.
- Artificial food colorings. Experts have linked them to certain side effects. Boo.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 96-Capsule Bottle (48-Day Supply): $49.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on MAGNUM G-SPRING
Take our word for it, folks: MAGNUM G-SPRING packs a serious wallop.
We have spoken.
Many customers have spoken.
If you’ve been searching long and hard for a powerful sleep and muscle growth product, you’ve found it.
We recommend you buy MAGNUM G-SPRING and watch your results soar.